I Never Saw It Coming...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WHOA DUDE, WHAT THE FUCK?!?!"

I saw stars when she threw an elbow into my eye, flopped out of bed and screamed at me as I held my face rolling around the bed in pain.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO RUIN THIS SHIT?!?!?!"

She stormed into the bathroom and slammed the door behind her. I shook out the cobwebs and tried apologizing through the door. She just kept saying "fuck you" over and over again as I tried in vain to explain myself. I gave up after a few minutes and sat next to the door for almost an hour waiting for her come out. When she finally emerged in her towel after showering and saw me sitting in a heap on the floor, she apologized for freaking out, but demanded an explanation. After explaining my side, she admitted to remembering having some sort of sex dream and we agreed that I would sleep on the floor for the rest of the trip.

We got on our way to the spa Ramone set up later in the morning and Wendy was noticeably distant. I really worried that I had irreparably violated her trust and I did my best to give her space, while also trying to keep things normal. We both got facials in the same room, but for the massage portion they separated us. Afterwards we were both very relaxed as we headed to lunch. She continued to be remote, but was opening up bit by bit. At the salon we were again separated as we both ended up on opposite ends of the row for our cuts.

They pampered us completely -- fresh hair, a shave for me, and I patiently waited as they did her makeup. When she presented herself to me at the end, I was blown away. They dolled up her hair and expertly crafted her makeup in a way that perfectly suited her. It was half 'prom queen' and half 'goth princess.' She was grinning wide as she stood there in front of me, clearly excited, but also nervous. Any bit of tension between us was gone as I lost any words and just started at her beauty in amazement.

"I think he likes it," the gaunt stylist mused as Wendy twisted herself in front of me.

I still couldn't speak as I stood to meet her.

"Well, Fuckface, is it me, or what?"

"You're beautiful."

The reins thousand horses couldn't peel the smile off her face as we made our way back to the limo. Once inside she began to well up, threatening to ruin her perfect makeup.

"Hey, this morning..."

"Look, I'm really sorry. I really didn't..."

"No, stop. It's ok. I've been thinking about it all day. I could see how that could happen and I understand how it probably seemed on your end. You've been nothing, but a great friend for months and this has been a real crazy trip. I do trust you, but I was just freaked out. Thank you for this. Thank you for all of this... for everything."

She gave me a big hug, pausing at the end to give me a giant kiss on the cheek and staring into my eyes as she wiped the dark red lipstick from my cheek. We talked about our plans for the evening as we drove to pick up our outfits. Inside, we did a final test fit to ensure all was well and as we had discussed, elected to leave fully dressed and ready to go. When she rounded the corner in her gown I was once again blown away. Any hints of that little chubby goth'ish waitress from the shitty bar less than 6 months ago were gone.

Move over Lucy, this was perfection.

The black sequined dress caught every glint of light as she walked towards me. Her big round tits swung together from within her scandalously low plunging neckline and the tight fit highlighted the narrowing of her waist and the widening of her hips while flowing open on the sides and stopping just above her knees. I gave myself a chuckle as I instantly thought of the line from Baby Got Back -- '36-24-36?, ha ha, only if she's 5-3.' In this case I think I was looking at 38-30-42 at maybe 5'1" on a good day. Either way, she looked amazing. The heels gave her some problems as she sauntered forward and through her errant stumbles the slits far up the sides of her thighs drove me wild. She spun around in front of me revealing a backless design that bunched up slightly right at the top of her ass.

This time I had the perfect words and I said them over and over again, "holy shit. Holy shit."

I probably said it 30 times from the time I saw her until we pulled up in front of the hotel. In fact, I might not have said anything else. I had been attracted to Wendy for a long time, but I was fucking crazy about her at this point. I helped her out, pretending to be a gentleman and not looking at every swing, jiggle, and uncovered inch I could as she stepped onto the sidewalk into the cool winter air. Ramone had set us up while we were on our way and our table in the restaurant was waiting when we approached the host. At the table, he provided a surprise, providing us with a bottle of wine, our choice, to complement our dinner.

Wendy nearly told our waiter she wasn't 21, but in interjected and told him to bring us their most popular Cabernet and we settled in for our dinner. We sipped our wine, ordered our food, and talked about what a crazy experience it had already been, excited to top it off at the ritzy party on the rooftop. Midway through dinner our bottle dried up and we were offered another, both looking at each other and shrugging before she gave him the nod. Wrapping up our meal we enthusiastically finished the second bottle, I grabbed our coats, and we made our way into the elevator for the roof. As we entered, I couldn't stop staring at her.

"Stop looking at my tits, Fuckface."

"Sorry Sugar Tits, they're just right there, calling to me."

"Yeah, I know, but stop looking."

"Ok, ok," I say, staring up into the corner. "You do look really good though."

"You clean up pretty good yourself. Some may say, you got a 'hot dad' thing going on."

"Hmm. She told you that, did she?"

"First thing she said after she met you and that's not all she said."

"Oh really, you guys talked a lot about me that weekend."

"Not that weekend. She told me all sorts of interesting things since though."

"Such as?"

*ding*

Wendy shushed me as the doors opened and we made our way to the rooftop bar. Confirming our names, we ventured outside into the whipping wind that instantly chilled us to the core. Despite the unseasonably warm weather, it was still winter on a New York rooftop, something we were obviously ill-prepared for. We huddled next to the bar that broke the wind and offered a little solace, ordered drinks, and I opened my coat to allow her to share some of my warmth. We watched for nearly an hour as the bar filled with people similarly dressed, but obviously not from Florida. They meandered around, drinking wine and champagne, some even dropping their coats while the temps continued to lower.

We were pretty drunk with still another hour to go before we finally tapped out. It would have been great to watch the ball fall like that, the view was amazing, but our thin blood couldn't take it any longer. Honestly, I was ready to go 15 minutes after we got there, but Wendy really wanted to stay. She relented, acknowledging that we could still watch the ball fall from our room, even if it wasn't the most comfortable viewing angle. We got into the room and she kicked off her heels, grabbed some clothes from the drawers, and went to the bathroom. I changed into a t-shirt and gym shorts, then called room service to deliver a bottle of champagne before midnight and laid back onto the bed.

She emerged a moment later, looking a bit strange. Her makeup and hair were still in full effect and she was braless in a tight white t-shirt and tight black exercise shorts. I poked fun at the difference and she blew me off, settling into the bed next to me and scrolling through her phone. About ten till midnight, room service delivered our champagne and we poured glasses in bed, discussing making impossible resolutions nobody could ever keep as a way to mess with people who take their seriously. We poured a second glass just as the ball started to fall and stared out the window at the crowd below.

I wrapped my arm around her neck and she hugged me under my arms, nestling her head in my chest as we chanted the countdown, contorting ourselves to get a good view of the ball -- "Happy New Year!"

Bending slightly and reaching for my glass on the sill in front of her, she grabbed my face and gave me a big wet kiss on my lips. No tongue, nothing super sexual, but it lit a spark inside of me. As she dropped from her toes and used her thumb to wipe the lipstick from my mouth, we stared into each other's eyes and I bent down, snatched her by the small of her back and drove my tongue deep into her mouth. A split second of hesitation was followed by a deep, passionate kiss. Her arms clung tightly around my neck and I squeezed her tight against me, our tongues working perfectly in unison.

The ongoing cheers from the crowd below faded away as the smacking of our lips echoed through my ears. I pulled her back away from the window, spinning and falling onto the bed with her on top of me. We rolled to the side, her fingers running over my neck, down my chest and onto my back and my hand reached under, gripping the back of her thigh and pulling her leg over me. Our passion grew as our tongues collided and our hands roamed each other's bodies. Her hands found my granite member and my hands pawed at her bulbous ass.

My cock strained as her grip tugged through my shorts. She rolled on top of me, pressing down on my chest with her hands to sit up, peeling her shirt over her head and unveiling two enormous melons, pale skin surrounded by light tan lines. Her large areolas were the color of her skin and two light pink button nipples pointed straight ahead. Cupping them together I raised my head to take them on at a time into my mouth while she ground on my erect shaft. Wrapping my arms around her back, we continued kissing, our mouths working in harmony. Rolling her onto her back I pulled my shirt off and resumed locking lips as her legs wrapped around me.

Her little belly rippled as I kissed down her body, taking the top of her shorts and prying them off her wide hips. Lifting her legs into the air as I pulled them past her feet, she laid wide in front of me, her fat pussy lips ripening before my eyes. I stared into her eyes and moved towards her fat little sliver, kissing her inner thighs and lightly brushing against her hairless labia. She snatched my hair with both hands, advancing her hips and forcefully demanding my mouth onto her mound. Her back arched and she began moaning as my tongue circled her opening and I opened wide to suck her entire womanhood into my mouth.

I teased around her hole, lapping up every bit of her essence, and awkwardly working my shorts from my waist. She shook and moaned, cumming quickly at the command of my probing tongue. Panting and quivering, she picked my head up from her glistening pussy, staring into my eyes and uttering a single, "come here." Dragging my knees back underneath me, I moved back to her tits only to be pulled up further as she stretched to direct me. My cock pressed against her soaking pussy as we kissed passionately. I ground myself up and down her inviting hilt until finally slipping inside. She was incredibly tight, just like Lucy, and I had to fight the urge to cum instantly as we slowly began making love.

We kissed and touched and I licked her neck as we gently fucked. Slowly, passionately, lovingly. We had to be going at it for 10 minutes before she rolled me over, sitting atop me and leaning back, holding my knees and keeping my cock hard inside of her and she ground onto me. Her thick thighs, little belly, and massive tits engulfed me fully as she laid on top of me and we continued kissing. I reached back and grabbed massive handfuls of her ass as I began thrusting into her from underneath. The slow passion lasted another 15 minutes before we simultaneously picked up the pace and I began aggressively fucking her from underneath. She screamed in pleasure, soaking me with her orgasm as I pulled hard on her ass and slapped myself into her.

She trembled and convulsing on top of me as our mouths met and I began cumming deep in side of her. She clamped down on top of me and twisted her hips in circles as I spilled into her womb. She was motionless as my softened cock fell from her, and our juices oozed over my crotch. Soaked and sweat and covered with cum, we both laid together catching our breath before she rolled to her side and I followed, holding her delicately as we stared in to each other's eyes.

"Well, Fuckface, Lucy wasn't lying when she said you were a good lay."

We made love many more times that weekend, never leaving the hotel room as we wrapped up our trip and our friendship turned on a dime, both of us falling completely in love.

Holding hands and being cute throughout our journey back home, we were abuzz with energy despite our exhausting, whirlwind vacation. Back at home, Wendy brought her personal items into my bathroom and it was totally official. She was my girlfriend. Other than passionate kissing and loving embraces, our routine was pretty normal. Outside of the house at our frequent stops around town, we received approving eyes and even had a waitress comment, "finally!" when she saw us obviously together.

Brought together with our devastating pasts, the beautiful friendship that turned to love was exactly what we both needed. We talked deeply, more than ever before, and we maintained our passion in the bedroom for months. I still found myself feeling a bit guilty thinking of Meagan, Hailey, and my previous life, but Wendy lovingly reminded me that being happy is what they would want. And I had never been happier, almost. For Wendy, I turned out to be her first love, but I had loved more deeply than you can imagine and I just didn't think my capacity would ever be the same. She was very understanding that this new love was different for me and I finally felt like a real person again.

I wish I could say it was all sunshine and roses, but there were definitely hurdles as the months progressed. All I needed was Wendy, but her being so young, she still had more life to live outside of online classes and loving me. I could feel her growing a bit stir-crazy as we entered the summer months. She never admitted it, but somehow, I was perceptive enough to recognize she needed something more. Despite her lack of friends before we met, I figured we needed a social circle to fulfill her.

I was never especially good at making friends and was uniquely terrible at keeping them, but I knew I needed to figure something out. Thinking through my life, I realized the only places I ever really made friends was through other people, at work, and long ago, at school. One morning after breakfast, I had an epiphany that nearly knocked Wendy out of her seat. We needed jobs.

Talking it over, she recognized my idea as good and we got online to see what we could find in the area. Unfortunately, there just wasn't much available in town so we expanded our search well outside the area. Knowing that our search was not about a career, job satisfaction, or money, we looked to find places where a lot of people worked. After a surprisingly short time, we stumbled upon something seemingly perfect. There was a pretty big call center just over an hour away, not too far from our previous lives -- part-time, no experience needed, always hiring, and hundreds of employees.

We both submitted applications and were contacted the next day for interviews. On the drive to the office, we discussed what would probably be the most difficult interview question -- 'why are you looking for employment?' I hadn't had a job in years and Wendy's employment gap may be questioned. She decided to be mostly honest, noting that we lived together and I had a little money, but we just weren't fulfilled. I made it a point to downplay my finances both in order to get the job and not to send up a beacon for gold-digging leaches. As the story went, we had enough to live on, but it wouldn't last forever.

For some reason I was nervous throughout the interview, but we were both hired on the spot. We ended up in the next training class the following week and settled into answering customer service calls for several nationwide retailers. The work was mind-numbingly simple, but it didn't take long for the true purpose to pay dividends. Within the first few weeks we were attending happy hours after our afternoon shift and mingling with our coworkers. Two months in and we both agreed, we had some actual friends.

Wendy changed a lot that summer and our new peers brought the best out of her. Watching her interact with a bunch of people, mostly around her age, made me feel a bit old and out of place, but filling that bucket for her gave us both immense satisfaction. There were a few people we started to get a little closer with and developed a solid little group of coworkers and their significant others, spending our off days together going to concerts, game nights, and meeting up for dinner and drinks. I was completely in control of my drinking, finally learning how to have a good time, but not take it too far. Being with Wendy and building a new life finally broke me from my self-destructive tendencies.

As the summer came to a close, we became thick as thieves with Rachel, her boyfriend Derek, Dave, his wife Lynn, and the only single of the group, Betsy. It was quite the motley crew. Rachel and Derek were in their early 20's, both working their way through school. Rachel worked at the call center in the summers and Derek tagged along, working construction with his father. They met their first week at school together in Alabama and were planning on getting married when they both graduated. They were the picture-perfect America's sweetheart couple. She was the adorable little cheerleader and he was the brawny football star. They were both smart, funny, and humble despite always being the two most beautiful people in the room.

Dave was a high school teacher who did various jobs throughout the summers and his wife Lynn was a stay-at-home wife who came from a little bit of money. Both were a bit closer to my age, in their early 30's, and a magnetic couple. Dave was hilarious and Lynn super sweet, with a dry wit that often caught you by surprise. With Lynn's family, they didn't need to work, but as she was fond of saying, "I have to get his ass out of the house or figure out where to bury the body." They were both pretty average looking, but their personalities were totally infectious.

Betsy was the oddball of the group. Mid-20's, started working in the call center after a failing out of college her first year and flatly admitted she had no direction in life. Wendy and her bonded quickly over their unique fashion sense and love of music I'll never understand. She was quite tall, slender, and very attractive if you could get past the tattoos, piercings, black hair dye and sinister looking makeup. At work she was always quiet, looking as if she was disgusted with everyone around her, but the second she left the office and got a drink in her hand, she blossomed into a talkative social butterfly with a snappy sarcastic sense of humor.

Looking back, I guess I may have been the oddball of the group at first. I was the only one who kept my past totally guarded and everyone seemed to know right off the bat not to pry. I appreciated everyone being respectful and as the summer came to a close, I began to open up a little. The big reveal was when we invited everyone over to stay at the house for the weekend. Given everyone's situation, any home-based activities were at Dave and Lynn's. They had a very nice place, not especially modest, but not ridiculous like my big stupid house. Game nights, weekends in their pool, it just made sense for us to congregate there instead of Rachel's parents or Betsy's studio apartment. Of course, it never made sense to drive all the way to our place considering Dave and Lynn's house was less than 10 minutes from the office.

1...56789...11