I Never Saw It Coming...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When planning the weekend, Wendy made sure to tell everyone that our place was pretty big and could accommodate everyone. Lynn joked after 'WTF'ing me to death when she arrived that she thought we lived in some big old farmhouse that "may or may not be where Texas Chainsaw Massacre was filmed." The plan was for everyone to arrive on Friday and leave on Sunday with 'plenty of outdoor activities.' Behind the scenes, Wendy and I discussed drinks and games on Friday, boating all day Saturday, then relaxing around the pool on Sunday.

Everyone was in awe of our place and I successfully dodged the questions on Friday night, with Wendy covering my bases Saturday morning when everyone could see my scars as I prepped the boat for a day on the water. She was able to put it to rest just by saying I got into a really bad accident years prior and was awarded a substantial settlement as a result. Nobody pushed any further, though I did find out later that Wendy confided in Betsy that I lost my family. I was a little hurt at first, but Betsy had already proven to be solid, so I wasn't worried it would become a thing.

While Friday was pretty laid back and boring, Saturday was a whole different experience. The drinks flowed in the sunshine on the lake and we all got very loose. I think the sun melted just as many inhibitions as the booze. It probably helped that we were all mostly naked together all day. The big surprises of the day were Betsy and Lynn. It was quite obvious that Rachel and Derek would look good in swimsuits -- her petite athletic body dripped with sex in everything she wore. His chiseled frame was apparent as well -- every shirt he owned was tight in the arms, shoulders, and chest while flowing loose at the bottom. However, there was more than one audible gasp when Lynn peeled off her coverup to reveal endless curves.

Lynn looked utterly average day in and day out. As her coverup came off and the curves came out, I looked around and everyone but Dave was caught staring. Hips, tits, ass and a tiny bit of belly. She had that old school pinup model thing going on. Big round breasts and a plump derriere with thick thighs that just barely jiggled as she moved around the boat. Betsy wasn't quite a shocking as we all knew she was slender. Talking with Wendy after the weekend, we were both still pleasantly surprised by her body.

Betsy wore an old pair of black athletic shorts and a worn-out black t-shirt from some metal band you couldn't read. We were on the water for hours before we decided to swim and we coaxed her out of her clothes. Her pale skin glowed in the sunlight as she pulled the shirt over her head, revealing a modest black bikini top and two surprisingly large tits. Her waist was tiny and her long torso was tight, showing just a bit of rib as she breathed. Dropping her shorts showed her protruding hip bones, miles of lean milky white legs, and a C-shaped little butt. Her body was damn near what you'd expect walking down the some high fashion runway.

Once in the water we all played around for about an hour and the clothes never went back on. We got drunk, we got playful, and the conversation started to become a little suggestive at times. At one point we were joking around and Betsy slapped Wendy's ass while she reached into the cooler. Rachel got drunk and flashed Dave, allowing me to catch a glimpse of her perfect little handfuls, then Lynn pretended to be jealous as she grabbed Derek's head and shoved him between her tits. Nobody said anything specific, but we could all feel the sexual tension growing as a group.

By the time we docked, having decided to just order pizza instead of our planned dinner out, we were all trashed. Everyone jumped in the pool as we waited for our food and the real debauchery of the evening started to emerge. We sipped our beers and started talking about sex, taking the euphemisms and sexual comments to another level. The girls competed in simulating their best blowjob for the guys to judge and a game of 'Never Have I Ever' kicked off just as the pizza arrived. I excused myself to answer the door and returned to find everyone laughing as Derek laid next to the pool, knees over his head and feet on the concrete, screaming that he had, indeed, sucked his own dick once. They were all dying laughing as I dropped the boxes on the table with a stack of paper plates and Derek stumbled to his feet.

"Ok, ok..." Lynn slurred. "If you really did suck it, you must have a really big cock."

"I mean..." Derek started.

"It's fucking ridiculous," Rachel snorted.

The world stopped when Dave suggested he show us, something nobody expected from a seemingly conservative guy like him.

"You ok with all that?" Derek looked to Rachel.

She rolled her eyes, nodded, and Derek stood up, slowly sliding down his trunks, and released quite an impressive piece.

"Ohhhh VERY nice," Lynn cooed.

"Better watch it, Rachel, she like's 'em long," Dave quipped, again stunning the rest of us as he elbowed Lynn while Derek tucked himself back in.

In my head I was chalking Dave's unambiguous comment purely to drunk talk as we sat in relative silence while powering through three large pizzas. Wendy helped me clear the table as everyone else sauntered back into the pool, moving a little slower, but falling back into drunken conversation. As I broke down the boxes and she stuffed the plates into the trash, she gave me a little sliver of information that blew my doors off.

"So, Dave... right?" I said, raising my eyebrows.

"Oh, my fucking god, I know!"

"I did not see that coming."

"It makes sense with what Lynn said though."

"What was that?"

"Oh shit, you missed it. You must have been getting the pizzas. It was Rachel's turn and she said, 'never have I ever cheated on someone.' Lynn and Dave looked at each other and she was like, 'well, we don't think of it as cheating.' Betsy and I looked at each other and before anyone could say anything, Dave got out the 'sucked a dick' thing."

"So... what the fuck is that, then? They fuck other people?"

"Seems that way."

"Wow, I'd never guess."

"Yeah, no shit."

We ventured back outside and everything was seemingly back to normal. Everyone was laughing and joking as we stepped back into the pool. The sun was setting and the conversation was again playful, but not quite as suggestive as it had gotten before. Another few drinks as the day turned to night and Rachel got out of the pool to go to the bathroom. As she pranced through the door, she slipped on the tile floor and fell hard onto the threshold, hitting her head with a loud thud and skinning her elbow pretty good. We all jumped out of the pool to her aid and after the tears subsided and we felt secure that she wasn't overly concussed, Derek made the call that they'd be going to bed.

Back in the pool, things turned sexual almost immediately. Lynn, seemingly having sobered up a bit, started barking orders to everyone in a playful manner. First it started with daring Dave to do a belly flop and next thing you know; she was daring Betsy to take off her top. When she scoffed, Lynn stood up in the shallows, reached back to unhook her top, and tossed it across the pool unleashing a perfect set of D-cups into the humid night air.

"They're just tits, Betsy. We all have 'em and yours look about as big as mine. I think I can speak for everyone in saying that we'd all love to see yours."

Betsy laughed uncomfortably and shook her head as Dave stepped in to quiet his drunken wife.

"Honey, let's not make it weird with our friends. I don't think this is that kind of party. Sorry guys, she's been showing everyone her tits ever since we got 'em last year."

Festering in discomfort, I chimed in trying to bridge the gap, "Store bought? I would have never guessed."

"We spent a long time researching and found the best guy in the world, surprisingly, in Colombia," Dave said proudly, handing Lynn's top back to her.

"They are pretty nice," Wendy offered.

"You guys can touch 'em if you want. They feel totally real," Dave continued.

Wendy and I looked at each other, both of us feeling awkward, but before we could respond, Betsy perked up.

"I wanna touch 'em."

She stepped forward through the water as Lynn dropped her top back down. Betsy's long skinny fingers gently wrapped around each of Lynn's perky melons and my cock began to stir. She cupped them, squeezed them, and moved them slowly in circles as Lynn smirked, pressing forward into the grasp. Dave smiled and Lynn went back to her mischievous ways.

"Ok Betsy, you've felt them... you're feeling them. Now I at least want to see yours."

Betsy smiled, still pawing at Lynn's chest, "I guess it's only fair."

Stepping back from Lynn, she pulled the string around her neck and held her tits behind her arms for a second, then dropped her top into the water. Her big pale teardrop tits fell slightly to the sides as her arms sunk through water. She stood proudly as my cock hardened.

"Well, they're only C's, but it's what the good lord gave me."

Dave leaned back to the side of the pool as Lynn pounced forward all over Betsy, immediately massaging and slowly leaned like she was going to lick one of her hard, pink nipples. Betsy giggled and gave her a nod, inviting Lynn's mouth to her chest. Wendy slid in beside me, stealing my gaze from the action less than 10 feet in front of us.

"This is a little weird," she whispered.

"Yeah totally," I calmly assured, pretending I wasn't watching Betsy's head roll back as Lynn mouthed between both of her tits.

"I mean, it's pretty hot though," she said, pushing herself against me and grabbing my stiffness through my trunks.

I laughed, "yeah, for sure."

"I can tell, Fuckface."

"I guess we gotta see yours now, Wendy!" Lynn snapped, pulling us out of our moment.

Wendy looked at me and I smiled, nudging her forward.

Lynn and Wendy moved toward each other in the water as Wendy slowly pulled down her top. Wasting no time, Lynn wrapped her arms around Wendy's neck and kissed her before the top drifted across the surface. Looking across the pool, Betsy had sunk back into the water and Dave was laying his trunks on the edge of the pool. Lynn broke free from Wendy, ordering Betsy to join them. Betsy sheepishly moved towards them, her hand reaching to Lynn's outstretched arm as I pulled on myself under the water.

As the three came together, Lynn kissed back and forth between both girls and Dave slid around them closer to me. I released myself as he approached, watching Lynn encourage Betsy and Wendy to kiss.

"Fun, huh?" Dave smiled.

"Definitely. Doesn't seem like this is anything new for you guys."

"Shit no, we've been swinging for years. Started off with Lynn wanting to bring in other girls and now we're open to anything."

"Wow."

"Yeah, I know. It's a lot. Don't worry though, she won't go too crazy. I'm not trying to fuck Wendy... or even Betsy. Lynn will keep it rated R."

"Oh, ok."

"Of course, that said, if you guys wanted to do something sometime, we're both down. We've talked about you guys before and we're both interested. No pressure, nothing changes as far as we're concerned either way. This group dynamic is really cool and we don't want to fuck it up."

"No worries. Drunken fun. I don't think I'd be ok with Wendy fucking another guy, no offense."

"Oh man, nothing like that. Everyone's gotta be 100% onboard. Usually, we do a lot of talking with everyone before we jump into things, but Lynn's pretty drunk."

"Ok."

"You know, if you want to have Lynn over sometime without me, that'd be ok too. We play separately as well."

I was still a little take back, now totally focused on Dave who wasn't even looking at me the whole time we spoke.

"Oh man, I don't think that'll be necessary. I don't think Wendy's really into that sort of thing... just drunk."

"I wouldn't be so sure," Dave smirked.

Looking back to the girls, I saw Wendy kissing Betsy hard as Lynn sucked on one of her massive floating tits. Their mouths smacked together making a loud snap as she broke free and grabbed Lynn by the hair and stuck her tongue deep down her throat. Wendy was ravenous as she slurped and sucked into Lynn's mouth, running her hands up and down over the bodies pressed hard against her. I was immediately hard again, unconsciously stroking myself under the water watching Wendy aggressively digging her hands under the water as the three took turns kissing.

With Wendy back on Betsy, Lynn moved away and towards Dave and I.

"You care if I fuck your girlfriend?"

The butterflies churned in my stomach as I replied, "You care if I watch?"

"Do you just want to watch? Or do you want to join the three of us?"

"I'm content with just watching unless Wendy wants me in there."

"You ever have an orgy?" Lynn purred as she reached under the water into my trunks and gripped my steel rod.

"Can't say as I have."

"Lynn, let's not push this too far tonight. They've never done this. They've never even talked about it before. Let's save some for another time," Dave injected.

Lynn pouted as she released me, turning back to the girls.

"Maybe it's best then if you sit this one out, Dave." The slight hint of contempt in her voice was obvious, but Dave didn't skip a beat.

"No problem, babe, I'll hit the sack. Don't be too long, cause after this little show, you know I'm gonna be ready for you later."

"You know it."

Dave slipped out of the pool, his half-hard cock bouncing back and forth as he went to pick up his trunks, grabbing a towel off the chair before disappearing into the house. Lynn was back on both of the girls immediately and I pulled myself out of my trunks, fondling my dick under the warm water. The three of them continued kissing back and forth for maybe a minute before Lynn began whispering into Wendy's ear. Betsy and Lynn embraced and Wendy made her way over to me.

"Lynn wants to go to our room. All of us."

"Ok. Are you ok with that?"

"I don't know. I'm drunk. Is this, ok?"

"It's all good for me. I just don't want you to wake up tomorrow and regret anything."

"I don't think that's going to happen. This is fun."

"Fun for you, but with me there?"

"I want you to be there."

"What if Lynn wants to fuck me?"

"Yeah, no. I don't think that would be ok."

"See, that's what I'm worried about."

"I think it's just about us girls."

"Sure, but Lynn wants all of us to go to our room. I'm assuming that means I'm involved too."

"I guess it would be ok as long as you don't fuck her.... Or Betsy."

"So, everything else?"

"I kinda want all of us to blow you," she grinned.

"Really?"

Lynn barks splashing us, "we're getting lonely over here!"

Wendy turns around, pressing her ass against my cock and pulling my hand to her chest, "should we go upstairs?"

Lynn began dragging Betsy through the water across the shallows to the stairs and Wendy and I followed. We quickly toweled off and I followed the three of them up to our room, reveling in the amazing variance. It was amazing watching Lynn's curvy body contrasting with Betsy's long slenderness and Wendy's voluptuous goodness. There was a little bit for anyone going up those stairs. Wendy's tits jiggled, Betsy's body glided, and Lynn's everything bounced on every step to our room. By the time we reached the bed, all bottoms were off and the three became a tangle of sex in front of me. I dropped my trunks and watched as they licked and probed over every inch of their very different, but very sexy bodies.

Wendy was flat on her back, kissing Betsy who was on her side next to her and Lynn began licking Wendy's freshly shaved pussy. Lynn fingered her as she tongued her slit and rubbed over Betsy's trimmed muff. I stood behind her, watching as she deftly worked over both women, obviously an expert in these situations. Wendy caught my eyes and motioned with her finger for me to join them on the bed. Slipping in next to her, she directed me up to her head, having me kneel next to her as she began sucking my rock-hard member.

Turning back to Betsy, she stroked me and pulled me so my cock was hanging right over their faces. She broke from Betsy's kiss and pushed her head towards me, encouraging her to take me into her mouth. Wendy moaned from Lynn's tongue and Betsy lightly licked around my tip. Pushing her head fully into me, Wendy smiled as my dick found the back of Betsy's throat. They took turns sucking my cock, kissing each other, and licking up and down my shaft. I reached over stretching to touch Betsy's tits, feeling her delicate porcelain skin with my fingertips.

Wendy began pulling Betsy on top of her, allowing my hands to fully grip her supple bosom fully. Taking my balls into her mouth as Betsy slurped my entirety, Betsy's muffled screams indicated Lynn had successfully made her orgasm. She panted as she turned her head to the side and reached for Betsy's hips, guiding her up to her face, forcing me to sit back to give her room. As Betsy straddled Wendy's head, she twisted my shaft and pulled on the back of my head towards her tits. Nibbling her little pink nipples, I felt her shiver as Wendy's tongue swirled over her clit.

Lost in the abyss of Betsy's soft naturals I felt the bed sink down beside me as Lynn moved in beside me. She took one of Betsy's tits into her mouth and I reached around to cup Lynn's firm, round ass. My other hand felt down Betsy's ribs, onto her back, and squeezed a nice handful of her soft little butt. She moaned as Lynn began kissing her and I massaged both of their quite different bottoms. Lynn began to wiggle herself into me, presenting her shaven womanhood to my eager fingers. Two fingers immediately plunged into her sopping wet honeypot, followed quickly by a third.

I worked my fingers in and out as Betsy and Lynn moaned into each other. I reached back up and lifted Betsy's tit into my mouth just as she exploded in orgasm, arching her back and screaming at the top of her lungs in pleasure. Trembling as she sat back onto Wendy's heaving chest, leaving her glistening mouth looking for my dripping cock. Lynn swung her leg over Wendy as Betsy fell off to the side, immediately laying into a 69, working Wendy's pussy once again. I moved back, freeing my cock from Wendy's mouth and allowing her to begin licking Lynn's opening. Wendy reached up and tugged my cock, pulling me forward and teasing Lynn's opening with my head. Just as I thought about pressing it in to her gaping canal, she pulled back down and slurped Lynn's juices off of me.

Betsy was splayed out on the bed next to them facing me, toying her shimmering pussy and staring at us. She motioned me over to her and I crawled down the bed to her. She pulled me on top of her, snatching my manhood with both hands and directing me to her hot little pussy. I stopped myself, barely remembering Wendy saying she would not be ok with me fucking them and sat up as Betsy whimpered and stroked my cock over her. I had to stop myself again from fucking her as she looked so perfect there in front of me, her big dark eyes begging me to fuck her with her perfect tits pushing together with every tug.

I leaned forward and kissed her, rubbing my cock up and down her fuzzy labia, feeling the moist slickness and nearly losing myself. I'd be lying if I said I didn't slip inside of her tight little hole for a moment or two, but I pulled back a final time and stepped off the bed. I made my way around her and back onto the bed, putting my cock next to Lynn's head as she mouthed all over Wendy's pussy. Betsy followed and began sucking loudly on my straining manhood. Lynn lifted her head up at the sound of Betsy's expert blowjob and the two shared me for a moment.

They began kissing over my cock and I pulled from their mouths, dropping it down to fuck Wendy. Her fat little pink pussy was dripping as I ran my cock over it while Lynn sat up on Wendy's face and continued kissing Betsy. As I pressed myself into Wendy, Betsy threw a leg over her and continued making out and fondling Lynn. Slopping in and out of Wendy's slick tunnel, I ran my hands up the front of Betsy's taught stomach and onto her tits, pushing Lynn's mouth out of the way to tweak both of her nipples. Betsy leaned back into me, her ass pressed against my stomach and her back to my chest as I licked her neck and grinded into Wendy. I felt Wendy's pussy tighten and I knew she was going to cum again. Feeling Betsy's body while inside of Wendy was bringing me to climax as Wendy quivered into her orgasm.