I Never Saw It Coming...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah Wendy, cum for me. I'm going to cum too!"

Wendy shoved Lynn off of her face, "Fuck no you aren't, Fuckface!"

I was a little shocked, giving me just enough stamina to hold back my impending finish. She shoved Lynn off of her, pushed back onto her elbows, forcing me out of her and making Betsy fall into me.

"I told you I want all of us to suck your dick!"

Lynn giggled as I stepped back off the bed and the three arranged themselves in front of me. Wendy knelt in the middle and guided my cock between Lynn and Betsy's mouths on either side, allowing them to suck her juices from my fully engorged pole. She took me into her mouth as the other two licked the sides of my shaft, their faces all pressed together and my hands holding a bit of all of their hair. Lynn clawed my ass and Wendy allowed them each another turn before I couldn't hold back any longer.

"I'm going to cum!"

Wendy smashed her head against stomach taking me all the way down her throat, deeper than she ever had before. Lynn kissed across my hip and Betsy stared into my eyes as I pressed all of their heads together, pulsing explosively into Wendy's gullet. She continuously swallowed without easing up a bit, milking every single drop from my balls unrelentingly. She choked as I stepped back and a long line of drool and cum spilled from her mouth. Betsy smiled at me, sitting back on her heels and Lynn began kissing Wendy as the fluid continued to spill from her chin.

Dizzy and on wobbly legs, I followed Betsy back onto the bed and Lynn continued kissing Wendy. Lynn left the room and Wendy went to the bathroom to clean herself up while Betsy nuzzled up next to me. I fell asleep, waking up the next morning spooning Betsy with Wendy snuggled up to her on the other side. Betsy turned and Wendy cuddled up behind her when I got up and went downstairs to find Dave watching TV.

"Hey buddy, you guys have fun last night?"

"You could say that," I said with a wry smile.

"Good, good. Lynn said it was fun. If you guys ever want to play again, we're game for anything."

"I'll keep that in mind."

Rachel and Derek came down a short time after, followed by Lynn just as I finished up breakfast. We all ate, nobody mentioning the events of the night before and everything seemed pretty normal. Lynn and Rachel offered to do the dishes and I decided I should wake up Wendy and Betsy so they could eat as well. Ascending the stairs, I thought nothing of them being in bed together, but as I pushed open the door, I heard the unmistakable soft moans of mid-sex Wendy. Smacking lips and covers flowing as arms and legs were intertwined.

"Well good morning, ladies," I teased, my loins stirring at the thought of the two goth sexpots enjoying each other.

"Mmm... good morning, Fuckface," Wendy grinned, pushing the covers down as Betsy kissed down her neck.

"Breakfast is ready. Probably going to have to heat it up. I'm guessing you guys are hungry."

"And hungover," Betsy groaned.

We all shared a little laugh and they said they'd be down in a minute. Several minutes after I went back downstairs, the two emerged, still crusty-eyed and looking a little rough. Dave had already been mixing Bloody Mary's and Screwdrivers for everyone, offering the girls a breakfast drink to ease their stomachs. The girls met us on the patio by the pool after breakfast and we all spent the morning sipping drinks and lounging in the pool. Lynn and Dave left before noon, Rachel and Derek just after, while Betsy stayed most of the day.

It was all relatively normal and when Betsy left, Wendy and I had a conversation about the sex-filled evening. I was a little worried about any sort of jealousy with her, but she insisted all was well. She eventually said she wouldn't mind doing it again, but was not into Dave sexually. "He's just not my type at all -- too nerdy."

We both agreed it would be fun to play with Lynn, but without Dave, we didn't want to cause them any problems despite their promises that they were 'anything goes.' The following week at work was very standard and there were no hints of anything ever happening again. A few weeks went by, Rachel and Derek went back to school, and we settled back into our routine. Drinks after work, game nights here and there at Dave and Lynn's, nothing special. It seemed nothing had really changed, except that Betsy and Wendy seemed much closer. They started having a little more side conversations and it was really nice seeing Wendy developing a close friend.

Sex with Wendy was equally normal, but one weekend she invited Betsy to stay with us and things started to change. Our drinking was minimal, but I noticed them being flirty and suggestive both on the lake and around the house. Wendy turned me down for sex for the first time ever that Saturday night. I didn't really think much of it, but looking back I should have figured it out. Betsy became a regular at our house every weekend after and as we entered autumn, Wendy mentioned her lease was up and asked if she could move in. Again, I thought it was great considering their close friendship and the thought of another potential encounter with them was thrilling.

As we approached Halloween, Wendy and Betsy's favorite holiday, the two of them planned an elaborate costume party to celebrate the holiday and Betsy's recent arrival as the third member of the household. It would be relatively small, but they wanted to go all out. I, of course, obliged, buying all sorts of decorations. Giant motorized skeletons, fog machines, and a mess of cotton webbing all over the house. Wendy had turned down sex a couple of more times leading up to the party, but for the most part our sex was pretty normal. The night before the party, I woke up to find Wendy missing from the bed.

Noting the darkened bathroom, I stumbled out of bed and down the hall, hearing loud moans coming from Betsy's bedroom. Pushing open the door, I remembered the night I peeped on Wendy with her little vibrator, and found her eating Betsy's pussy, her legs spread wide in the dark. The initial shock faded quickly and I stood in the doorway, watching the two of them going at it for a few minutes. They didn't notice me and despite my tinge of jealousy, I snuck back to bed and fell back asleep relatively easily.

I woke up in the morning with Wendy beside me, snoring lightly. As I grabbed my phone, she rolled over, waking up and laying her head on my shoulder.

"You have fun last night?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I woke up and you weren't here, and I found you in Betsy's room."

"Fuck. I'm sorry. I just woke up and heard something, went down the hall and she was masturbating."

"And you went in for a closer look?"

"Not exactly. She heard me in the hallway and invited me in."

"Ok."

"Are you mad?"

"I don't know. I guess I'm just surprised."

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah, I don't know. Maybe I'm a little jealous I was invited."

"Well, you can be next time, ok?"

"Next time?"

"I mean, if Betsy's ok with it."

"So, you like girls, now?"

"I think I always have."

"And me?"

"Stop it. Of course. I love you."

I shrugged and got out of bed, heading downstairs to start breakfast. Wendy followed, going to the bathroom first, and Betsy came down just as we were about to eat. Neither of them indicated anything had happened, but I could tell things were a little different between them. We lounged around the house all morning, put the finishing touches on the party preparations that afternoon, and spent the hour before getting our costumes ready. I rocked my stupid-hot gorilla costume, Wendy adorned a corset that her tits nearly fell out of, short black lacey skirt, and a witch's hat with thigh high boots, and Betsy dressed in a super sexy vampiress costume that was damn near lingerie. They both looked super-hot.

The guests started arriving just after 8pm -- mostly consisting of friends of Dave, Lynn, and Betsy plus a handful of other people from work. There were fewer than 20 people, but the whole house buzzed with energy and the drinks were plentiful. We were all having a blast until the wee hours in the morning and as the party started to die down, I ran into Betsy coming out of the bathroom. She was a little drunk, but keeping it together. Stopping me in the hallway, she apologized for her getting with Wendy and wouldn't let me brush it off. She confessed that she had feelings for her, but was worried about ruining things with me -- both as friends, and with our relationship. I assured her the hookup was ok and even teased that I wouldn't mind it happening again, just with me being involved.

Wendy went to bed around 4am, I made Dave and Lynn stay the night and they went to bed shortly thereafter. Betsy and I stayed up for a little bit, changing from our costumes, cleaning up the house, and reminiscing about how much fun the party had been. We got the place mostly squared away and I told her we could finish up in the morning, telling her we should go to bed.

"Together?" she smirked.

I laughed, thinking she was joking, but immediately realizing she was serious.

"You want to go wake up Wendy?"

"We don't have to."

"Oh, so just us?"

"If you want."

"And all that stuff about messing up things with me and Wendy?"

"You're probably right. I figured it's only fair. I mean, you know Wendy and I have been hooking up for weeks, and I've been thinking about fucking you ever since that one night."

"Hooking up for weeks?"

"You didn't know? Wendy told me she told you."

"No, no I didn't know. I caught you guys last night, but she didn't tell me about any other times."

"Shit. Fuck. I'm sorry. This morning she made it seem like you knew all along. I thought she seemed weird about it."

"Nope."

I think the most shocking part of the entire conversation was that I wasn't the least bit upset. Of course, I felt betrayed, but somehow, it didn't really bother me. Betsy gave me a hug and headed up for bed. I took out the trash and started thinking about the two of them together as I climbed the stairs. When I reached the top, I turned to our door, stopped, and made my way back to Betsy's room. Knocking lightly and opening the door, I moved toward the bed through the darkness and Betsy silently lifted the covers, exposing her naked body and smiling at me.

I pulled my t-shirt off, dropped my boxers, and jumped into the bed next to her. She leaned in and kissed me, dragging her long leg over my body and grinding my hip as her long nails tickled my chest. I ran my hands up and down her protracted frame, feeling her soft skin and lean physique as my cock stiffened. Her hand roamed over my chest, making its way down to my manhood, delicately stroking me as our kissing intensified. I reached back and cupped her soft little ass, stretching my fingers to touch her trimmed lips and simmering wetness. Rolling on top of me, her soft tits swung in my face as she reached back and held my cock against her ass crack, grinding on my stomach.

I struggled to catch her little pink nipples in my mouth, sucking and biting on them as she directed me into her hot pussy. Her little snatch was on fire as I she sunk down over me, leaning back and working her hips back and forth. I gripped hard on her tits and she rode me and clamped her hands against mine, urging me to squeeze harder. Bouncing up and down on top of me, she moaned so loudly I was worried she would wake up Wendy, Dave, or Lynn.

"I want you to fuck me!"

Flopping off next to me, she lifted her legs wide into the air and I scooted in front of her, grabbing behind her knees and dropping my dripping cock onto her wanting pussy. She writhed underneath me and began begging for my dick. I let go of her legs, directed myself into her opening and pressing forward into her depths. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I laid on top of her, kissing her deeply as I rhythmically pushed in and out. She was dripping wet and biting my lip as my pace increased. Panting, she demanded that I fuck her harder. Raising back, I grabbed her thighs, pulling her legs against my chest and began pumping hard, watching her big soft tits flow up and down in the dark moon lit room as her head threw back and she bit her bottom lip.

She reached behind her legs, pulling her knees back next to her chest as I started slapping hard against her. Screaming wildly, she announced her orgasm and I felt myself beginning to peak as well. She pushed me back with her legs and wrapped her ankles around my neck, squeezing her thighs tight together while still commanding me to fuck her harder. Gripping tight on her thighs, I fucked her as hard and as fast as I could. Her sopping wetness splashed with every collision of our bodies and soon, she was cumming again.

"Fuck yeah, I'm going to cum too!"

"You can't cum in me!"

The first convulsion of my orgasm shot fully inside of her and I immediately pulled out, still spurting as I was exposed to the air. She opened her legs slightly then clamped her thighs over my spasming erection with her ankles still locked behind my neck and I fucked her sex-soaked legs until I couldn't stand it anymore. She moaned as she spread her legs and I fell on top of her, smearing our ample juices together between our crotches. We kissed lightly and she ran her fingers through my hair, panting and murmuring about 'how much she needed that.' Very quickly she insisted that I go to bed and I haphazardly wiped myself off with my t-shirt, pulled on my boxers, and made my way down the hall.

Wendy was totally out and I crawled in bed next to her. The next morning, I woke up and she was gone, but the smell of bacon told me where she was and I knew my little tryst had gone unnoticed. I went to the bathroom to pee and noticed a bit of redness over my crotch. I checked my boxers and noticed a slight discoloration there as well. In the hamper, I found my t-shirt from the night before, covered in blood. I worried that maybe Wendy had seen it when she got up, but after burying it under some other clothes, I found her alone downstairs and she gave no indication anything was amiss.

I helped her with breakfast and the rest of the household made their way down to eat just before we finished up. Dave and Lynn left right after breakfast and the three of us lounged around all day working slowly to bring the house back in order. That night as we went to bed, Wendy seemed unusually eager to have sex. We fucked twice in a row, falling asleep without even cleaning up. She never said anything, but I suspected she knew something. I didn't want to ask, so I ignored it and went about my business.

That week the whole dynamic between the three of us changed. Betsy and Wendy continued to flirt, but now she was openly flirting with me as well. One night after we got home from work, Betsy cornered me in the kitchen while Wendy was in the office working on a project for school. She said that not only did she have feelings for Wendy, but she also had feelings for me. I was caught off guard and felt as if the world was about to blow up in my face as she talked of the three of us being in a relationship. I told her I thought there was no way that could work, but she assured me that Wendy would be on board.

Later that weekend, I found Wendy and Betsy cuddled up together on the couch napping when I got home from the store. Betsy woke up as I was putting the groceries away, whispering that she wanted to talk to Wendy about a three-way relationship when she woke up. I urged her not to, but later when I was outside winterizing the boat, they did have a conversation. Betsy never gave me the details of what she told Wendy about us, but when I came back into the house they were both beaming as they put the finishing touches on an uncharacteristically elaborate early dinner.

"So, you want two girlfriends?" Wendy giggled.

Shocked, I simply raised my eyebrows and stared at her wide-eyed.

"Of course, he does. Every man wants that," Betsy laughed.

"She's fucking crazy, right?" Wendy quizzed, still smiling widely.

I still didn't have any words, I just shrugged my shoulders and furled my lips, rolling my eyes in an attempt to blow it off.

"Hello, Fuckface, don't you have anything to say?"

"I don't know. I mean, we're already living together. I thought I already had two girlfriends," I joked uncomfortably.

"Sorry, I guess I shouldn't have sprang that on you like that. It's not fair. I should have told you I was having feelings for her and it seems like you had some feelings for her too," Wendy explained.

"Yeah, and when I told your girl I wanted to fuck you and she said that kinda turned her on, I just thought it made sense," Betsy offered.

"I guess I'm just a little taken back. I mean, the first I'm hearing this we're talking about being a full-on relationship as a group," I stammered.

"I don't really see how it changes things much... well, other than sex. We're already spending all of our time together," Betsy panned.

"I think a relationship is a little more than sex and being around each other all time."

"Yeah, there's talking and cuddling, holding hands, and stuff like that," Wendy said flatly.

"Well, this is awkward. Sorry if this is too crazy for you. Wendy and I just have something here and I really like you too. You flirt with me, so I just figured the feeling was mutual."

Betsy's words hit me hard. I realized that all this time I was noticing Betsy and Wendy flirting, I had been flirting with Betsy as well. I teased her, I touched her, and we had become pretty playful. I began shaking my head and smiling to myself.

"I guess I am a little flirty."

"Is it just flirty?" Wendy questioned.

Betsy walked around the bar, standing close to me and grabbing my hand. She looked into my eyes and pulled me close.

"I think you want to kiss me."

She stretched forward and lightly pecked my lips. Wendy looked on with a growing smile on her face. I stiffened at first, but when Betsy wrapped her arms around my neck and began probing with her tongue, my hands found the small of her back and we sensually kissed.

"Seems like we're official," Wendy interrupted.

The whole thing remained really awkward for a few days as we started sorting out the dynamic of our relationship. At first it felt like we were in three separate relationships, but by the end of the second week the pieces fell into place. Little things like how three people hold hands, who gets the first kiss in the morning, and stuff went from feeling like a complex math problem to something that flowed really easily. We all talked a lot about potential for jealousy and meeting everyone's emotional needs, but it all came surprisingly naturally.

As you may expect, the sex was incredible. For the most part we cycled through each other in a two-on-one fashion. Wendy and I would focus together on Betsy, Betsy and Wendy on me, and Betsy and I on Wendy. Just after Thanksgiving we became official in public and to our friends, which likewise didn't ever feel out of place. By the time we reached Christmas, we even figured out the sex thing. It stopped being two-on-one all of the time as we figured out how to multi-task, everyone trying to pleasure each other equally.

Fucking multi-tasking. Tasking multi-fucking. Multi-fucking tasking. We settled on 'Multi-Tasking Fucking' which was Betsy's original joke to begin with.

The relationship with the three of us grew stronger as we entered the new year. We found ourselves spending less and less time out and about, instead enjoying all of our time together as a 'throuple.' We still went to work, we still went to happy hours, and occasionally did things with Dave and Lynn, but ultimately it was just the three of us. By mid-spring, we all quit the call center and were 24/7 inseparable. I would never have the same bond with Betsy as I had with Wendy, but I did find I had fallen in love with her as well.