All Comments on 'I Never Thought I'd Be Her Bitch Pt. 01'

by sensualryan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 1 year ago

This has been a totally awesome story so far. I love that Nate / Natalie has never done any of this and hasn't fantasized about it in the past, it is all new to him with no road map, only a new found desire to please, receive pleasure without judgement and a desire to see where the road takes him. I always loved being "pushed" into situations and pleasures that i was unable to predict.

I hope to read a lot more of this well written story.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Agree failedscout, being forcibly pushed into unpredictable sexual situations is just extremely hot..a date turned sexual for me but suddenly she really forcefully inserted 2 fingers firmly into my ass, I was instantly rock hard, but then immediately ejaculated when she called me gay…

JT

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So is this slut happy that she made a man in to a sissy, That loves being pegged. This guy deserves everything that happens to him. We all know what he will get pretty soon, a chastity cage and full time butt plugs..

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

As I was heading for the door with my right hand in my sports jacket pocket, I stopped. My mind was going a hundred miles per second. It all feel really good, and I have cum with each visit so far, and got to eat her pussy to an orgasm. But she plans on turning me in to an Crystal, that's why she's been calling me Natalie. It would only be time before she starts having me suck Crystal off, instead of her strap on, just for her pleasure. Just like she did today, while she had Crystal RAPE my ass with her huge cock. Elizabeth never told me about having Crystal, suck my cock to a orgasm in last visit. Then today she had Crystal RAPE my ass, for her pleasure agian at my Expense, who gave her that right to do that? No one did, and I sure as hell never did. No she had me RAPED twice so far, and fuck I never said I wanted to be a Natalie!! He slowly turned around, and yelled at Elizabeth, WHY DID YOU RAPE ME? Before she could answer him, he pull his right hand out of his pocket with a gun in his hand. Both Elizabeth, and Crystal started crying for him not shoot them. Bam, bam, then he turned, and walked out the door..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersensualryan@sensualryan
Been writing on and off years but never erotica. I have enjoyed sex all my life including some taboo but always with a wiling partner. Recently experimented with crossdressing and its a new experience that I enjoy while I'm learning. Doesn't compare to nailing a 20 year old's ...