I Only Wanted You Pt. 03

Story Info
Life goes on, but they've waited long enough.
34.9k words
4.79
10.2k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 17: One Whole Day Off

There were only a few days left of the marathon-length trip. Despite everything that had happened with Natalie over the phone, I somehow managed to keep my mind on the job. That was very much a good thing, because we were under a lot of pressure and a lot of scrutiny and now was not the time to get distracted. Just a few more days. Just a few... more... days.

We wrapped things up, and everything came together so well in the end that it was like we'd planned it that way. I mean, we did, but when a plan actually comes off better than anticipated, you gotta celebrate these things.

And celebrate we did. We were still in Dallas, but people were smiling and laughing, even people who weren't on my exhausted team. Our CEO, a short, wide guy with an incongruously magnificent head of long, blond hair halfway down to his butt, was so excited I thought he'd hyperventilate himself into the hospital. We even did the post-trip debrief there in Dallas rather than waiting to do it in the office back home, because we found ourselves finished with hours to spare.

During all this, Natalie and I didn't have time for any more hot and heavy sessions, but we talked and texted plenty and I jacked off more than once to the ridiculously hot picture she had texted me. She even asked for a picture of my cock, which I provided, and I could only imagine what she was doing with it, with great pleasure. She clearly had a thing for cocks, or at least mine in particular, which I found exhilarating.

Finally, the trip reached its end. On the way to the airport, it felt weird. Hotel life had started to become normal, which I found rather distressing. As per usual, the flight was delayed and I got in really late. Natalie still picked me up at the airport, but our plans for the evening were all scrapped. Instead, I dozed while she just drove us straight to her place so I could drop her off and take my car home. But that plan, too, was soon discarded.

She pulled in to her parking spot, her hands on the wheel, and just sat there for a few seconds while I unbuckled. I looked at her to say something, but then I noticed her mood.

"Nat?"

She flexed her jaw and squeezed the steering wheel with both hands, staring straight ahead. "Is every flight with you on it delayed?" she asked tersely. Her tone was flat, like she was trying to keep her emotions out of it.

"What? No... wait... damn. I think you're right."

"You're cursed." She forced a laugh, but I could tell she wasn't feeling it. "It's not fair," she said, finally loosening her grip on the wheel and taking my hand. She rubbed at it for a bit, as if remembering the feel. She looked at me and relaxed a little, the set of her shoulders becoming a little less tense. "I don't want to just get out and watch you drive off. I missed you really bad. Can you at least come inside for a bit?"

"I'd like that," I said. It was almost two in the morning, but we had the whole next day off. I left my suitcase in the trunk and the two of us climbed the stairs to her apartment, where she let us in.

As soon as the door clicked shut behind me, she was in my arms. She clutched at me tightly and didn't say anything, just inhaled deeply. "You smell like... like..."

"The airplane? Sweat?"

She laughed. "Yeah, probably."

We held each other close, her face pressed against my chest, my nose in her hair, taking in the familiar scents. She tilted her head up and we kissed, gently at first, then with increasing heat.

We made out for a bit, but I was exhausted, so as much as my brain wanted to just strip down and fuck, my body was already half-asleep, even standing up.

"I'm totally wiped out," I tried to tell her. "I need to just rest for a bit."

I tried to object to her increasing passion, something that would make the slightest sense to either of us, but somehow we were on her couch, stretched out face-to-face, kissing and holding each other in a way that felt safe and comforting, and the next thing I knew, I was waking up in a dark room, confused and disoriented.

I was fully dressed except for my shoes, and there was a blanket on me. I sat up, my eyes adjusting to the darkness, and realized I was in Natalie's bed. How I had gotten here I couldn't remember, but I must have walked here on my own because even though I'm in good shape, I'm still a lot bigger than Nat, and I really don't think she could lift me. Drag me, maybe, but I'm pretty sure I'd remember that. The soft sound of her breathing gradually informed my groggy brain that she was in bed next to me, sound asleep.

I needed to hit the bathroom bad, which is what had woken me, so the mysteries would have to wait. I climbed out of bed, doing my best not to disturb her. I glanced at the time and saw it was half past four. I'd only been asleep for a couple hours.

Bathroom business completed, I carefully crawled back into her bed. She was sleeping on her left side, so I pressed up against her from behind, spooning her. I wrapped my right arm around her middle. She was still wearing her clothes, too, from what I could tell. I lay there for a while, smelling her hair and listening to her breathe in the quiet night, until I fell back asleep.

The next time I woke up, it was light. I felt a hand caressing me. I was sleeping on my back now, having changed position at some point, and Natalie was tracing gentle circles on my chest. I gave no indication I was awake, preferring to just stay still and enjoy.

She worked her hand under my shirt and felt my bare skin. Her hand was cool, but not cold, and I loved her touch. She moved her hand down my body and found the bulge where my morning wood was trying to rip a hole in my pants. She paused for a few seconds, her hand still on me, then she carefully slipped out of bed.

I heard her go into the bathroom, then she came out a couple minutes later. The bed dipped and shifted as she climbed back under the covers and pressed herself up against me.

"Rob," she whispered. I decided to pretend to be asleep to see what would happen.

"Are you awake?"

I carefully gave no reply, concentrating on keeping my breathing deep and even.

"Wake up," she whispered, and then she kissed me on the lips.

It didn't seem like she was going to do anything sexual, so I yawned and stretched, blinking against the light. "Morning," I said, then moved my arm so I could put it around her. I felt bare skin. I moved my hand around. Only bare skin. I pulled up the blanket and had a look; she was naked. My brain quickly crunched through some complex calculations and determined that morning boobs are awesome.

I met her gaze. I don't know what expression I wore, but she giggled and didn't say anything. She bit her lower lip determinedly while her hands found the hem of my shirt and started pulling.

"Hold up. What's going on?" I asked as I helped her take off my shirt.

"What we were going to do last night." Her hands found the button on my jeans.

"What happened? I don't remember."

"We were making out on the couch." She undid the button and the zipper.

"Okay, I kinda remember that."

She started tugging my pants down my hips with my help. "I suggested we move to my bed and have sex."

I turned to her and stared.

She laughed softly. "Then you fell asleep."

"What?! You lie!" I joked. "I would never fall asleep when sex was being freely offered!"

She snorted. "You go ahead and tell yourself that, bub."

My expression turned incredulous. "You're serious? That really happened?"

She regarded me, one eyebrow raised. "You don't remember? Man, you really were out of it."

She had my pants down to my ankles and we managed to get them all the way off. I pulled down my underwear and removed them as well. Freed at last, my cock surged with pent-up horniness, determined to make its presence known. She watched it grow and stiffen with an eager eye.

With both of us naked, she dove right in. She pressed her nude body up against mine and kissed me hungrily. "I need you, Rob," she said. Her hand found my cock and squeezed gently, exploring and fondling between my legs.

My hands freely roamed her body, cupping and caressing her breasts. I ran a hand down her side, to her hip, then onto her thigh. My fingers found her pubic hair, which she had trimmed shorter than the last time I'd seen it. She spread her legs and I touched her pussy for the first time. She was hot down there, and she pressed her mouth hard against mine as I ran my fingers along her pussy lips.

"I imagined you doing that when I used my vibrator," she said.

"Yeah? You like when I touch you?"

"Yessss," she hissed as I slid my middle finger over her clit. I found her vaginal entrance. She was wet.

I played with her pussy, rubbing her wetness around while she breathed hard against me. She had my cock in her grip and was gently stroking me. She was practically panting.

"I don't want to wait any longer," she whispered. She pushed the blanket off and rolled onto her back. She was still holding my cock, so she gently pulled me toward her.

I wasted no time repositioning myself between her spread legs. She guided my cock down to her opening. She searched around for a bit, then placed the tip where it should go. I took over, rubbing my cock around her entrance to spread her wetness, then tried to press forward. She gasped and resisted.

"You gotta relax," I told her as I used one hand to spread her pussy lips apart, and the other to try to aim properly.

"I'm trying. I'm suddenly nervous."

"Do you have lube? That'd make things easier."

"Lube? No."

"You don't? How have you been using your vibrator?"

"I put it up against my clit until I'm wet enough to put it in."

"Huh," I said. "I don't think we're gonna get my cock inside you like this. Where's your vibrator? Let's try that for a while."

She hesitated, then gave herself a shake. She stretched out and pulled opened her nightstand drawer, then reached in and grabbed her vibrator. She looked at me and froze, wide-eyed, holding the vibrator between us.

I gently took it from her. "Here, let me. Close your eyes."

She did as I asked while I spent a moment examining the vibrator to figure out how to turn it on. It had three speed settings. I set it to low, then touched it to her skin between her hip bone and her pubic hair. She jumped.

"Relax," I said. "Take a deep breath." I lazily ran the tip of the vibrator along the edges of her pubic hair, tracing the outline, distracted by watching her breasts move as she followed my advice. I slowly circled with the vibrator and zeroed in on her clit, and she let out a soft gasp when I found it.

"Direct me," I said. "I'll do whatever you tell me."

"Push against me a little more," she said softly. I did as she said.

"Turn it up one," she said, then, "Mmm," when I did. After a while, she whispered, "Just like that." She rolled her head around her shoulders. "Keep it right there."

I held the vibrator in position with one hand, leaving my other free to gently stroke her skin. I ran my fingertips up her thigh, then across her lower abdomen. I teased her pubic hair for a bit, gently tugging and running my fingers through it.

"You've never touched me like this," she said softly.

"Never had the opportunity. Should I continue?"

"Oh yes you should," she breathed, enjoying the sensations I was giving her. After a while, she said, "Turn it up again."

I switched the vibrator to high, then ran my fingers up and down her pussy, while she squirmed. She reached for me, but could only touch my knee.

"Move closer. I want to touch you."

I crawled so that I was next to her. I held the vibrator in position with one hand and touched her everywhere I could reach with the other. I gently traced the contour of her breast with my fingertip, circling the nipple on the way over. She shivered when I made contact.

She reached out again and found my leg, then felt her way up to my cock, which was stiff and standing up straight and proud, like it was showing off. She gripped it in her hand and started stroking and fondling.

"It's like on the phone, but better," she said, breathing heavily.

I started experimenting with the vibrator, pressing it harder against her clit, then relaxing the pressure, circling around her clit, trying different angles, repositioning when she told me to. She was getting really worked up now, and was jacking me off fast. The tip of my cock was leaking pre-cum.

"I'm close," she whispered, opening her eyes. "Let me take over."

"Sure thing, boss," I said, letting her take the vibrator from me. I watched as she used it on herself, seeing if I could pick up any pointers for next time.

Sadly, she had let go of my cock, so it sat there waving in the air, wet and dripping. She looked at it, then up at me with a crooked grin on her face. "You might as well get to work on it."

"Should I save myself for sex?" I asked, taking my cock in hand.

"Maybe," she said uncertainly. "Try to put it in again?"

Eagerly I moved so I was between her legs once more. I aimed myself at her opening, then pushed forward until I made contact. She was watching, nibbling her lower lip and holding the vibrator to the side so she could see around it. I pushed forward a bit more and the tip of my cock slipped inside her. Her eyes widened and she inhaled sharply.

"Too much?" I asked. She felt really tight to me, which was awesome, but I didn't want to hurt her.

She was breathing fast now. "Try a little more."

I did as she said, pushing in another inch or so. She winced, which I couldn't possibly miss, so I froze.

"Stop," she said, even though I already had. "Get out of the way." She looked at me and smiled apologetically. "Sorry, not trying to be mean."

I moved away and she placed the tip of the vibrator at her entrance. She tried pushing it in, but couldn't get it much further than I had been. She made a frustrated sound. "Damn it. I can't even get the effing vibrator in now. I'm just too nervous. I need to relax." She placed it on her crotch, resting on her pubic hair, and used her fingers to measure. "Before, I could get it this far up inside me," she said, demonstrating.

"That's okay," I said in soothing tones and envisioning my cock being that far up inside her. I moved up next to her again. "We'll try again later. Or tomorrow at the cabin. Whatever works for you."

"But I want to have sex with you," she groused.

"Oh man," I sighed. "What an amazing thing to say." I leaned down to kiss her sideways, then stroked her chest above her breasts. "Sounds like your body isn't quite on board yet. I've heard of this. At the moment it's about to happen, the girl might tighten up too much for sex to happen. We need to get you more comfortable and relaxed."

She made a frustrated sound. "How long will that take?"

"Who knows?" I said, shrugging.

"You're not mad at me?" She wore a concerned look.

I caressed her gently. "Nat. I love you. Whatever this is, I'm sure it's only temporary. You know I'm not just looking for a quick score. For now, let's just have some fun, okay?"

I laid down next to her, my head close enough to hers so that we could kiss. "Put that vibrator to work, and I'll take care of myself," I said.

We made out and masturbated together. It wasn't what either of us had wanted, but sometimes that's just how things work out. It was still a blast. Her tongue found mine and she kept moaning into my mouth as the vibrator worked its magic, which I found intensely erotic. I stroked my cock with one hand, the other fondling every inch of her body that I could reach. I accidentally bumped the vibrator a couple times, and she laughed exasperatedly. "Stop that!"

After that, I was more careful, and she was able to concentrate on finding the path to orgasm. Suddenly she arched her back and kissed me fiercely, using her free hand to pull my head tight to her. After a long, tense moment, she collapsed back to the bed, gasping for breath.

"Oh my god," she managed to say. "Kissing you while having an orgasm was amazing."

"And to think we can do that whenever you want now. I'm all yours."

"All mine," she repeated, smiling. She still had her vibrator pressed against her clit, while she roamed my body with her free hand. She found my cock and started touching me down there. I really liked her playing gently with my balls while I jacked off, and my own orgasm quickly approached.

"Gonna cum soon," I said. "Wanna do the honors?"

She eagerly grabbed my cock and took over the stroking. I loved the feel of her hand on me, and it wasn't long before my climax arrived, thick globs of cum blasting up into the air, then weaker spurts, then dribbling down over her fingers while I breathed heavily, the endorphins rushing through my body.

I reached over and cupped one of her breasts while she continued with the vibrator. I gently teased her nipple while she tried for another orgasm, but after a few minutes of heavy breathing, she pulled the vibrator away and just laid there with me, our breathing slowing back to normal while we enjoyed being together.

She shut off the vibrator and looked at me. Her hair was disheveled but her face was beatific. "What a morning. I love you, Rob."

We cleaned up, then ate breakfast. I checked the time while putting my dishes in the sink. "I need to get going. I'll be back in a couple hours."

She looked at me, brows scrunched up in consternation. "What? Why?"

"I have to go rent the truck for tomorrow with my boss. We need to drop it off before noon so the dock guys can get it loaded, and I want to stop by my place and shower and get fresh clothes first. Wanna come?"

She considered it, but eventually shook her head. "Nah, I'd just be a third wheel. Just a couple hours, right?"

After taking care of my needs at my place, I drove to my job, where I found my boss, Lynn, sitting in her car waiting for me. She waved me over as soon as she saw me, so I parked next to her and switched cars.

"Good to see you in person, Rob," she said as she got the car moving. She was a bit older than me, pretty, maybe thirty, married, had a couple young kids, but most importantly, she was a good, flexible manager. All the hiccups we'd encountered on our business trips, she'd smoothed over, and usually pretty fast.

"Likewise," I said. "We've worked apart more than together. I'll be perfectly happy to stay put for a good, long while."

"I'll bet. I only had to fly out for a few days, twice, but that was still a pain in my ass. You did great, all of you, but you in particular. My boss, his boss, right up to the CEO, they've all heard your name a lot lately, and all of it good."

I couldn't help the smile that crept onto my face. She glanced at me and saw it. "Yeah, you deserve it. I sure made the right call taking you on. You make me look good, and what more can a manager ask?" She laughed cheerfully.

We reached the rental place and got to business. We'd rented from there multiple times, so the process went smoothly. I drove the truck back to our workplace while Lynn followed. I took it around back to the loading dock and parked.

"Should I stick around?" I asked Lynn.

"Nah, I've got this. Just be back here bright and early! I'll see you up at the cabin."

"Bright? Not at that hour." I handed her the keys, returned to my car, and drove back to Nat's place.

She'd cleaned up and changed into fresh clothes, and was just messing around on her phone while she waited for me. We had the whole rest of the day together with nothing to do other than packing for the trip. We made out, of course, but didn't try to have sex, and eventually we managed to get out and grab lunch.

Afterward, we headed to the store to pick up a few things. I steered us to the pharmacy section and picked up some lube while Natalie pretended she wasn't with me, didn't know me, and certainly had no idea what I had in my cart. I got a laugh out of her stiff-backed embarrassment, though I kept it under control, reminding myself she needed to relax or sex wasn't going to be part of the retreat.