I Only Wanted You Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, we have... let's see... yep, one movie. Wanna watch it again?" I asked with a grin.

She rolled her eyes. "No. I actually liked it, but we literally just watched it yesterday."

"Head back to the game room?"

"Nah. Maybe later."

"More snowshoeing?" I joked.

She stuck her tongue out at me. "My legs would cramp up and I'd die out there and it would be all your fault, mister."

"No way, I'd carry you back. That way, you could die inside where it's warm."

She snorted.

We sat and sipped our cocoa, enjoying the simple pleasure and the companionship. I watched her while we talked, and she smiled whenever she noticed.

"You know," I said slowly, taking a sip. "I really like having you as my friend. Even if we weren't a couple. You're fun, and kind. You're a good person."

She blushed and lowered her eyes. She studied her empty mug. "I don't even know how to respond to that."

"Mm, I believe the standard response is something like, 'Oh take me now, you big stud.'"

She laughed, then rolled her eyes while I feigned innocence, giving a contented shrug.

She watched me finish my cocoa, then she perked up. "Speaking of relaxing, I'd say it's jacuzzi time."

"We didn't bring any bathing suits," I pointed out, though I definitely wasn't going to let that stop me.

She gave me a sexy, crooked smile. "So?"

I stood up. "Hell yes. Hot water, here we come!"

Back in our room, I stripped down as the large tub was filling up. Nat watched interestedly, a little smile tugging at the corner of her mouth. I made sure to make a show of taking off my underwear for her. She snorted, but watched every move as my cock came into view.

"Well?" I asked. I pointed to the nonexistent watch on my wrist. "It's nudity time. You gonna join me or not?"

Giggling and red-faced, she stripped off her clothes. I watched and enjoyed the sight as her luscious body was revealed. Finally naked, she tossed her underwear onto the bed, grinning at me.

I checked out the jacuzzi, which wasn't even half-full, so I wandered into the bathroom. I idly took a look through the drawers and the cabinet under the sink, where something caught my eye.

"Look what someone left behind," I said, pulling out a can of shaving cream and a package for a disposable razor.

"Shaving cream and a razor?" She came into the bathroom to join me. "We could have fun with that," she said in an intrigued tone.

Even as she said it, I saw the problem with the plan. "Never mind, the razor pack is empty. It's just someone's trash."

She looked a little confused before she noticed the empty plastic. "Oh. Well, scratch that. Unless you brought a razor?"

I shook my head. "I didn't bother. You?"

"Nope, I shaved before we left."

"Hang on," I said, backing up a bit in the conversation. "What sort of fun?"

She gave me a skeptical look. "I think you can figure it out."

My eyes went wide as I looked at her pubic hair. "Shave down there? You'd be willing to do that?"

She shrugged. "Sure, why not? It wouldn't be the first time."

"Whoa, wait. Really?"

She laughed. "Wow, you're super interested, aren't you? Too bad we don't have a gosh darn razor blade then, huh?"

"When have you done that?" I pressed. This was really important information, damn it!

"Remember what I said about secret rebel stuff? That was one of the ways some girls would do it. Easy to hide. Even with creepy underwear-checking parents, they'd never ask you to pull down your panties." She made a face, as if envisioning that. "Anyway, word got around and I decided to try it. I did it a couple times."

"Didn't you have gym classes? You never had to be naked around other girls in a locker room? No goody-goody to tattle on you?"

"Mm, a locker room full of naked girls. You'd love that," she teased, then she shook her head. "You've never been in a private school for super-religious rich kids. Yeah we had gym class, but the locker room was nothing like what you see on TV. There was no big, communal shower. Each one was in its own booth. Total privacy."

"Huh," I said, genuinely surprised. "I just assumed everyone had the same uncomfortable forced-nudity experience."

"Nope," she laughed. "Anyway, I'll do it for you at some point." She tilted her head. "It'll be a surprise."

I cracked a huge smile. "That would be awesome. I love sexy surprises."

I set the trash aside and we headed for the jacuzzi, which was almost done filling up. We sat on the edge and dipped our feet in, getting used to the heat. I couldn't help but look at Nat, her naked body way too interesting to ignore.

"You sure like looking at me," she noted blithely.

"Clothed, naked, in the middle of having sex, creepily staring at you while you sleep, you name it."

She snorted. "Well, I'm no innocent here. I'm enjoying myself, too," she said, her eyes locked on my crotch where my cock was stiffening.

"You did say you were gonna need some of this later," I pointed out.

"Key word later, Rob," she said as she lowered herself into the jacuzzi.

I joined her, both of us doing that 'ooh ahh' thing you do when you're slowly trying to acclimate yourself to steaming hot water. I found the button to turn on the jets and bubbles and smashed it flat.

"Nice," Natalie breathed as the jacuzzi came to life, the water bubbling up around us. It felt fantastic, and for a long while I even forgot that I was in there naked with her, both of us relaxing and letting the heat soak in.

Eventually, she rose up out of the water a little, her shoulders emerging above the bubbles, followed by her wet, shining breasts. She rested her outspread arms on the side, holding herself in place. "It's hot," she commented.

"Sure is," I said, staring at her bare breasts.

She wore a sultry smile as her foot found my leg under the water. Her toes slipped up my thigh until she found my cock. I was hard. Her smile widened at the discovery.

"I seem to have found something interesting," she said.

"Sure did." I settled back and thrust my crotch against her foot.

She gently rubbed her toes up and down the length of my hard cock. "What could it be?"

I picked up on her mood. "I dunno. You'll need to take a closer look."

Her eyes narrowed and her smile widened. "How much closer?"

I grabbed her by the ankle. "Let's find out." I started pulling.

She giggled and let go of the side, allowing me to pull her close. I pulled her straight onto my lap. "Ooh," she said, her face now only inches from mine. "That's pretty close. What if something... naughty... happens?" Her hand closed around my hard cock under the water.

"Let's hope it does." I kissed her.

"Oh, naughtier than that."

I leaned down and took her nipple into my mouth, sucking on it and swirling my tongue around it.

She exhaled sharply. "Oh... nice... but, maybe a little naughtier than that?"

I studied her, licking my lips. "A little naughtier than that, huh?"

"Yeah," she said, biting her lower lip, her eyes wide with excitement. "A little."

I moved my hand so it was flat on her stomach under the water. Then I slowly slipped it down, down, down, until my fingers were between her legs, touching her pussy. "That naughty enough?"

She was breathing hard. "Maybe a little more."

I ran my middle finger up and down her pussy, then felt for her vagina. I pressed my finger up to her opening, but no further. "What about this?"

She closed her eyes. "Yes..." she hissed. "Maybe just a little bit more."

I slowly slipped my finger into her vagina as far as it would go. I felt around inside her, searching for her g-spot. I rubbed against the front wall where I felt some ridges. I was pretty sure I was in the right place.

"Rob," she whispered as her breathing picked up sharply.

"Does that feel good?"

She bucked her hips against my hand. "Oh wow." She leaned forward, clinging to me as if she would fall off, resting her head on my shoulder as she ground her pussy against my palm. "What the hell are you doing to me?"

"I believe the technical term for this is finger fucking."

She gasped the instant I said 'fuck.' I loved how words affected her, how they affected me. I kept it up while she moaned in pleasure, moving her hips rhythmically, matching my movements. Eventually she raised her head and pulled back. Her expression was vacant, lost in pleasure. She gave me a lazy, open-mouthed smile. "I need to get out. I'm too hot. But I definitely need more of you."

I reached around and grabbed her tight ass, then stood up, climbing out of the jacuzzi with her clinging to me. I almost tossed her right on the bed, but thought better of it and set her down and grabbed a couple towels. She was pink all over from the heat.

As we dried off, I admired her nude body. "You know... I've got an opening in my schedule," I told her.

She gave me a sexy grin. "I've got an idea on how we can fill it."

I paused. "Are you making a sex joke? Because if you are, I was totally heading that way."

Instead of answering, she turned to her duffel bag. "Do you remember when we were talking on the phone, before you came back?" She was digging through the bag. "You said something to me about something we could try." She pulled out her vibrator, which I hadn't known she had brought.

A smile slowly spread across my face. "I believe I said I would go down on you and you could use the vibrator at the same time."

She crawled onto the bed, looking at me over her shoulder like some sort of sexy jungle cat, her ass on display, then she rolled onto her back and spread her legs. I stared in admiration and lust. Mostly lust. But a lot of admiration, too, because damn she was sexy.

She licked her lips. "I want that." She turned on the vibrator. "Right now."

I was suddenly on the bed on my knees. I didn't recall moving; perhaps I'd just invented teleportation. But I'd have to worry about that later, because sexy times were upon me, and that's not the sort of thing you ignore.

Nat pressed the vibrator against her clit and inhaled sharply. I rubbed my hands along her smooth legs, helping her spread them wide. She hissed at the motion. "Sore. Rub the insides of my thighs? Gently."

I did as she asked, gently using my thumbs to knead the muscles along her inner thighs while I stared at her pussy, which was on full, wanton display as she held the tip of the vibrator on her clit. She kept on like this for a good, long while, masturbating while I massaged her.

Eventually, my fingers found their way to her pussy and I started caressing her, up and down, enjoying the soft, sensual feel. She liked what I was doing and wanted more.

I slipped the tip of my finger in and probed around the entrance to her vagina. "Yes..." she breathed. I kept doing that for a while, and eventually she said, "Put it in. Do that thing you were doing in the jacuzzi."

I slid my middle finger into her vagina and felt around for those ridges again, which were easier to find this time. I rubbed the tip of my finger up and down, and she gasped. "Keep doing that!" she insisted.

I liked the sound of that, so I kept it up, determined to make her feel good. She breathed harder and harder, and I kept working her with my finger even though my arm was getting tired, because it looked like she was building up to one hell of an orgasm.

Finally she froze, then jerked, then jerked again, then let out an explosive breath, and I felt her vagina contracting around my finger, over and over.

I watched it happen. I could see the contractions. It was fucking awesome. I couldn't believe how erotic it was. I wanted to know what that would feel like around my cock. I felt an overwhelming desire to lift her up and stuff my cock in her and go at it like lust-crazed animals, but instead I just stared in awe as she slowly relaxed and came down from her sexual high. She pulled the vibrator away and turned it off, then just lay there, legs spread, my finger still in her wet, shining, puffy pink pussy.

Eventually I pulled my finger out, and she raised her head to look at me, her expression still a little unfocused. "Rob," she croaked.

"Yeah?"

"That was amazing."

I chuckled. "Seems that way."

"No. I mean... it was amazing. I know I already said I couldn't believe things could feel that good, but this was so much more."

"And we didn't even do what we said we were gonna do."

She laughed. "You're right. You didn't even go down on me."

I leaned forward, putting my head close to her pussy. "You want me to?"

She watched me, but after a bit, she shook her head. "Actually, with things the way they are down there right now, I think I need something else."

I moved up on the bed and placed myself between her legs. My cock was stiff as a board and eager for action. I leaned down and gave her a deep kiss. She responded with enthusiasm.

"Tell me what you want, and I'll do it," I whispered into her ear.

"I want you so bad, Rob," she whispered back, clutching at my shoulders.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Put it inside me. Put your cock inside me."

"Tell me to do it. Tell me to fuck you."

She thrust her hips up at me, the tip of my cock slithering all over her pussy. It was like she was trying to get it inside, but couldn't quite work out the angle. She arched her back, then her neck. "Oh... put it in me and I will. I'll say whatever you want."

There was no way I'd turn down that offer. I reached down to take hold of my cock and felt around for her opening and started sliding into her. She was still tight, but she was so wet and turned on that I was able to slide all the way inside her in one smooth motion.

She bit her lip and stared into my eyes as I entered her. When I made it all the way in, her eyes widened a bit and she pulled my face close. "That feels so good this time," she breathed. "It's not uncomfortable at all."

"Probably because you're so turned on."

"I am." She kissed me while smiling.

I pulled out a bit and thrust back into her. "Maybe because you just had an amazing orgasm."

She breathed hard as I thrust in and out, slowly, methodically. "Yeah, I feel tingly all over, like my body is still feeling the orgasm. I feel every little movement."

"I feel you around my cock, tight... wet... hot."

She squeezed me with her muscles down there. "Ya feel that?"

"Do it again," I urged. I kissed her and she squeezed again.

"Tell me what you want," I whispered, but she shook her head.

"Remember all that stuff you said over the phone when you were away? I want you to say that again, but this time, with you inside me."

I grinned. "Okay, I like that. Let me see if I can remember."

I cast my mind back to when we talked on the phone, trying to remember what I'd said. A lot of it had been heat of the moment stuff, so I wasn't sure I would be able to bring it all to mind.

I looked at her. She was enjoying my movements. "I seem to remember you wanted to see my cock after getting yourself worked up."

She inhaled. "Yeah, I remember. That was hot."

"Then you bought your vibrator and we talked while you used it." I kept gently fucking her, but with the sort of pace that could last a long time.

"Keep going," she said. She ran her hands down my sides, resting them on my thighs, feeling my muscles work as I moved in and out of her.

"I said I would caress you," I remembered, putting the words into action. I gently touched her face and lips, then slid my fingertips down her throat. I kissed her, then worked my lips down her neck, planting kisses up and down the smooth skin.

"Yeah... you remember," she whispered, closing her eyes as I lavished attention on her.

"Then I had you pretend the vibrator was my cock while you put it inside you."

"That was fun," she smiled, remembering.

"You told me my cock was big, and you loved it."

"Hell yeah I do," she breathed as I fucked her.

"You told me you wanted my cock inside you."

"I did. I wanted you so bad."

"Then I think I said something about licking your nipples."

"Yeah, do it," she whispered as she watched me lower my head and take her nipple into my mouth, sucking on it, licking, feeling the shape of it with my tongue. In a triumph of multitasking, I even managed to keep moving my hips.

She grabbed my shoulders tight and gasped as I worked her body in both places at the same time.

I suddenly looked up, meeting her eyes. "Then you told me to be as naughty as I wanted to be."

"I was so turned on," she said, kissing me. "I wanted to hear it from you."

"I told you if I was there with you, I'd fuck you."

She closed her eyes and writhed under me. "Yeah... and I have you here now."

"Nat?" I said, pulling my cock all the way out of her.

"What?" she responded, looking me in the eyes, her expression one of anticipation.

"I want to fuck you." I slid my cock all the way back into her and started thrusting in earnest. All the way in, almost all the way out, getting the whole length of me into action. My shaft pushed into her, forcing her wet, shiny pussy to give way, to stretch around me, pleasure radiating out for the both of us.

She clung to me while I pounded her, in and out, wet pussy meeting hard cock, as fast as my athletic body could manage.

"Fuck me, Rob," she moaned into my ear. Carnal lust took hold and I became a sex machine, fucking her with all my strength while she took it eagerly, encouraging me with naughty, dirty words spoken directly into my ear.

"I want you," she whispered. I increased my pace, feeling the sexual energy surge through me.

"I want your cock," she urged.

"Yes!" I hissed in response.

"I want you to fuck me."

"Oh god, keep saying that!"

"Make me yours while I make you mine. Fuck my pussy!"

I pushed up and away from her, holding myself above her with stiff arms. She craned her neck to stare between our legs, where she could clearly see my cock going in and out of her.

"Oh my god," she breathed, mesmerized by the sight. I felt my orgasm approaching. I sped up more, somehow, our bodies crashing together rhythmically, my cock disappearing into her pussy over and over, the tension building and building until--

I groaned and pulled out. My cock, shining with her wetness, bobbed in the air over her nude, taut body, right on the verge of exploding. I felt her hand wrap around my shaft, and with a single tug, I came convulsively, my cum shooting out onto her stomach and her breasts as she stroked me until I was spent.

I lowered myself on shaky arms to give her a kiss, then rolled over to land on my back next to her, breathing like I'd just run a marathon.

I glanced at her and she had her eyes closed, and to my surprise, one hand between her legs. She was breathing hard and fast and fingering herself, openly playing with her clit.

I pushed myself up on one elbow to better witness her touching herself. She'd done this on the phone, but this time I was right there next to her, able to see every little movement, hear every little sound.

I watched, enjoying the sight but too spent to participate. She was beautiful, and not just because she had a tight, toned body. The way she moved, the way she breathed, the expressions that crossed her face, the way she scrunched up her nose and then let loose a tiny sigh.

After a while, she slowed down, panting, and eventually stopped completely. She opened her eyes and found me watching her. She smiled, a little embarrassed, but it passed quickly.

"Thought I might be able to get another one," she said, relaxing back onto the bed. "No luck, though. But that's okay, the one before we had sex was an eleven out of ten."

I pushed out my elbow and leaned my head on my upturned hand. "Not sure that's safe. Might blow a fuse or something."

She laughed, almost silent. "It'd be worth it. I feel like I could just close my eyes and remember it perfectly... but of course that doesn't actually work."

1...45678...10