I Only Wanted You Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I dreamed about you plenty," she said. "But you already know that. What you don't know, though, is what exactly I dreamed about."

"Oh?" I said, intrigued. She'd told me about the dreams, but only in vague terms.

"I dreamed about this," she said, taking my cock in her hand.

"You mentioned that, the first time you told me."

"Yeah, but I never told you what I dreamed."

"Stop hinting and just tell me! I'm all turned on and I wanna know."

She laughed, low in her throat. "Remember the timing... it was after I pulled your blanket off, but before I ever touched you. So my dream was a mix of that... just looking, and everything else was a sort of hazy fog with just the impression of more. The thought of touching you, or having you touch me."

As she spoke, she stroked me, my cock rising to maximum hardness.

"But then as time went on... as we did more things... the dreams got more explicit. I had dreams where I was giving you a handjob... or dreams where I gave you a blowjob."

I settled myself onto the bed. "Man, dream Rob is one lucky guy."

She laughed. "You have no idea."

"Damn right I don't. Because you won't tell me!"

She grinned at me while she stroked my cock, but after a bit her face turned serious. "I was ashamed, back then. I thought I shouldn't be having those dreams. I tried to bury them. To forget them. Turns out that's pretty freaking hard." She paused and rubbed at the tip of my cock with her thumb. "But gradually, I got over that. Got over myself, I guess."

"So blowjob dreams, huh?" I asked as I watched her work me. "What was that like?"

"A little weird, to be honest. I've never done it, so I don't know where my brain came up with any of it." She considered for a moment. "I think it felt like a popsicle. But warm. I think it melted in my mouth or something."

"Heh. Dreams are weird."

"Mm hm." She glanced at my cock, then back up to my face. "Close your eyes," she said softly.

I closed my eyes, that's for damn sure.

"Actually, put a pillow over your face. I don't want you watching me."

I grabbed a pillow. "You're not gonna smother me, right?"

"No promises." She let go of my cock. I felt her shifting around on the bed. She spoke in a low, sexy voice. "Let's see if I can make you melt like dream Rob."

"Oh god." She hadn't even started yet, but her words went straight to the pleasure center of my brain and gave it a good, sharp tweak. My heart was pounding in anticipation.

I waited, and waited, and waited, and... what the hell was she do--

"Ahhhh," I gasped as I felt her tongue slide up my cock. She started at the bottom, right above my balls, and went all the way to the top, before pulling away. I relaxed back into the bed, breathing hard, and then I felt her hair tickling my groin right before she licked me again, this time on the side of my shaft.

She took me in her hand and planted kisses all along the side she had just licked, working her way up to the tip. She kissed that several times, then worked her way down the other side of my cock. I felt her hot breath on me, then she licked me again, all the way up my whole length. This time, when she reached the top, she swirled her tongue around a few times, getting the whole tip wet.

"Can I look?" I asked, though it came out more like begging.

"Not yet," she said. "Can you guess what's coming next?"

"Me if you keep this up."

Her face must have been right next to my cock, because I could feel her breath on me as she laughed. "Are you ready, my sexy man?"

"I don't know if I could ever b-ahh!"

Her hot, wet mouth closed around the tip of my cock. Her tongue felt around my shape, running over every surface of the most sensitive part of me. I wanted to look so bad, but I dug my fingers into the sheets instead.

"This is awesome," I breathed as she memorized my cock, tongue-first.

She pulled off with a pop. "I can't get much more in my mouth," she said with a small laugh.

"That's okay. Do what you can." My breath caught as she took me back into her mouth and started sucking on me in earnest, treating it more like a handjob with her mouth.

I don't know if she had looked this up or what, but it was working. Damn, was it ever working.

My breathing sped up. She started stroking my shaft up and down with her hand, and her tongue swirled around the tip of my cock as she sucked on me. She tried to get more of my cock in her mouth, but gave up after maybe another inch at best, then backed me out to a more comfortable distance.

She kept this up for an admirable length of time, before letting me fall out again with another wet plop. "My mouth can't take it anymore. You're gonna misalign my jaw. Are you close? I'll finish you off."

"I'm close. Keep going."

She switched to a normal handjob, so I figured it was safe to get rid of the pillow. She smiled at me, then worked her jaw from side to side, stretching the muscles.

I felt the familiar twinges of an impending orgasm. "I wish I could have seen," I said hopefully.

She glanced at me, a twinkle in her eye. "Just for a second, okay? Then you get to cum."

I watched eagerly as she leaned forward, opened wide, and engulfed me. She even thought to hold her hair out of the way so I could see as she closed her lips tight around me and licked me inside her mouth.

Eyes wide, heart racing, I said the only logical thing: "Oh fuck!"

She let go and pulled away, grinning. She jacked me off wildly, her fist slipping up and down, and my orgasm soon exploded through me, the image of my cock in her mouth fresh in my mind, fresh in my fantasies, never to be forgotten. She used her other hand to keep my cum from making too big a mess while I jerked and spasmed and wished we could do it all over again, right now, damn it.

She cleaned up a bit, then tossed me a towel so I could handle the rest. I just held the towel for a while, envisioning the whole thing again. Eventually, I decided I'd better take care of business or I'd regret it.

We figured the others would start showing up soon, so we wandered back down to the game room to kill time, and sure enough, it wasn't long before we heard voices. We went to greet them and just like that, the solitude was broken. As we chatted, I pulled Natalie close and she leaned against me.

Another couple arrived, then another, and then finally all the rest in one large caravan. While everyone on my team knew one another, all the spouses, girlfriends, boyfriends, and friend-friends were new, so a lot of introductions had to be made. Natalie was initially nervous, but with so many new people, she soon relaxed and fit right in.

When we had a moment, she pulled me aside. "There's no way I'm gonna remember all these names," she laughed.

"Don't worry about it. Half of 'em are new to me, too."

Some other guys helped me finish with the big stuff from the truck, and I saw some snowmobiles being unloaded from a trailer. Some people were carrying skis, and the whole place took on a bustling, noisy air as twenty humans settled in for a fun weekend.

We socialized and enjoyed ourselves and the evening passed quickly. Tired from an early start and a long day, Nat and I decided to head to our room before anyone else. We didn't even try to fool around. Instead, we held each other in our bed and talked softly of simple things. It was chilly, but with the warm blanket and our bodies, it was the perfect temperature for cuddling ourselves to a lovely, deep sleep.

Chapter 21: Snow Day

The morning dawned gray and dim, exactly the sort that makes you wonder if you accidentally slept all the way until evening. Yawning and stretching, we took a peek outside. The sky was stuffed full of storm clouds, but it didn't look like much new snow had fallen. A couple inches, maybe.

We dressed and wandered out to the kitchen, where we searched through the breakfast options. We were the first ones up, so we had the pick of the litter. "Pancakes, pre-made quiche, bacon, sausages, eggs, cereal, muffins." I looked at Natalie. "Almost too many choices. What do you want?"

"What, no donuts? This place sucks," she joked.

We settled on the quiche, and while it was heating up in the oven, we fried up some sausages in a skillet and boiled water for coffee. Natalie came up behind me while I worked at the stove and gave me a hug.

"I'm having fun," she said brightly over my shoulder.

I turned my head to give her a kiss, though it was awkward over the shoulder, with her being shorter than me. "If today's as good as yesterday, we'll never be able to top this vacation."

She reached around and cupped my cock through my pants. She lowered her voice and spoke softly into my ear. "I'm gonna need some more of this today, just so you know."

"Mm, I'm kinda busy. I'll see if I can pencil you in."

"Move me up to the front of your schedule and I'll make it worth your while."

"Are you bribing me, miss? I'll have you know I'm highly susceptible to the wiles of gorgeous brown-eyed brunettes, especially if they're named--"

"Matalie?" she interrupted.

I snorted. "Never heard of her."

"Good. I'm the only one you need."

"You're the only one I want, so it works out pretty nicely, I'd say."

Nat hugged me tight enough that I squawked. "Hey you, I'm fryin' stuff here. I don't want to be known as the guy who burned down the cabin. Not unless there's a movie deal."

She laughed into my back, but she did loosen her hug a bit.

We pulled the quiche out of the oven and let it sit for a few minutes while I finished up at the stove and Natalie got the coffee ready. We moved to the little table and wasted no time digging in.

With the first bite, Natalie paused to exhale in pleasure. "This is really good."

"So is this," I said, gesturing with a sausage speared on my fork. "I don't know where you buy high-end sausages, but now I have to find out."

She swallowed and closed her eyes. "Everything we have at home is gonna seem so boring."

Her words sparked a memory. "Hey... uh... speaking of home..." I trailed off, unsure how to proceed. I'd spoken without thought, and now I found I'd gotten ahead of myself.

"What about it?" she asked, arching one eyebrow and taking another bite.

"What would you say about us, uh... moving in together? Living together?"

Her expression abruptly shifted into neutral. "Funny you should bring that up."

I watched her, but her face remained smooth. I leaned forward. "You're gonna need to explain that sentence, I think." I took another bite.

She swallowed, then toyed with her fork. "Remember how I told you about my landlord? The little old lady who rented the apartment to me?"

My mouth was full of food, so I just nodded.

"Turns out she's a little too old. She's selling the building and retiring. She's gonna move in with her son. I think in Texas, somewhere on the gulf coast."

"You all getting kicked out or something?"

She shook her head. "Our leases will stay as-is until they end. Mine's up in a few months. After that, it'll be up to the new landlord. She says the rent will almost certainly increase."

I nodded. "So this brings us back to my question. What would you say to moving in together?"

She frowned and avoided eye contact. "I don't know."

"Something wrong, Nat?"

She grimaced. "Yeah... I guess there is."

I set my fork down and took her hand. "Are you having issues with what we've done?"

She blinked and met my eyes. "No!" She looked a little startled at her outburst. "No, I'm not. Huh." She opened her mouth to say something, but stopped, as if she was hearing what she'd just said. "I'm not!" She smiled and squeezed my hand. "That's not it at all. I love you, Rob. The issues aren't with you, or us."

"Okay, what's up, then?"

She dropped her gaze and toyed with her food. "I want to prove I can make it on my own."

I watched her for a while before answering. "I'd say you have."

She shook her head. "It hasn't even been a year. My lease ends in a few months and now I'm worried I won't be able to afford a new place, or even the same place, if the rent is going to be a lot higher." She gave a little shake of her head, then went on dryly, "This may come as a big surprise, but food court jobs don't exactly pay well."

"Moving in with me would solve that problem."

She looked conflicted. "Yeah, but it would mean I couldn't make it on my own."

I was just playing with my food now, too. "You don't have to do it on your own. There's nothing wrong with support from others."

She bit her lip and her eyes started welling up. "To me there is. My whole life, my parents dangled their wealth in front of me. They said I could pick any car and they'd buy it for me. Any university and they'd pay for it. They told me I could pick any of their rental houses and they'd just give it to me."

I couldn't help letting out a quick sigh. "Damn."

"But it was all about control. Every offer came with strings. If you obey, if you promise."

I got it. "If you let them control your life, you get to partake of their wealth."

She wore a glum expression. "Yeah. But I can't do it. I won't do it."

"Hence the determination to make it on your own."

She nodded. "I have to prove to myself... to them... to everyone... that I'm good enough. That I don't have to cling to their money to get through life."

"What if I rented a room to you?"

"You don't have a room to rent."

"What if I... we... found a bigger apartment, and then I rented a room to you?"

She let out a sharp breath. "That sounds convoluted... I'm not sure it would feel any different to just living together."

"Have you looked at getting a better job?"

She shrugged. "I don't have much work experience. I'm not sure how much better of a job I could get." She made a face and grimaced. "No, I think my best bet, in the short term at least, is to stop going to school for a while. That'll save me some money and let me afford a higher rent."

I leaned forward, trying to pick my words carefully. "Nat, I make a lot more money now than when I first started at my job. You could move in with me, quit your job, go to school full time, and we would be fine."

She looked shocked. Her face drained of color. "No," she managed. "No. Don't offer me that. It's too good. I don't--I don't deserve..." She trailed off, trembling.

My heart ached for her. "Deserve?" I said, trying to keep emotion out of my voice, trying to stay cool and logical. "Deserve? You deserve to be happy. You've earned it, that's for damn sure. You've worked so hard to be your own person. To find your own path."

"But then I would be dependent on you!"

"I'm okay with that."

"Well I'm not! I was dependent on my parents for most of my life. I have to make it on my own. Or... or... or I'm a failure." She finished in a tiny voice, then sniffled.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "You're way too young to be that. Trying and failing doesn't make you a failure. Giving up does."

The kitchen door banged open, startling us both. One of my team members shuffled in with his wife, both looking bleary-eyed.

Natalie sighed heavily and lowered her voice. "Can we stop talking about this? I... I really appreciate everything you said. You have my back more than anyone ever has. But I have a few more months on my lease, and nothing will change until then. I need time to figure this out."

I forced myself to relax. "Yeah. I'm sorry I pushed so hard. Here I go, trying to fix your problems. That's just how I am, I guess."

She sniffled again and gave me a teary smile. "I like the idea of living with you. I want you to know that. But I have these rules in my head for how it has to happen. Maybe that's my next challenge, now that we've gotten me through the--" she cut off and looked around as more people came into the kitchen. She returned her gaze to me. "The other hangups."

I nodded solemnly. "Well, we have a good success rate and a clear goal. We can do this."

She wiped away a tear. "I love you so much."

***

To change the mood, we decided to go snowshoeing. There was a mountain of fresh snow just outside, untouched by any human hands, feet, or any other body part, and we decided it was our solemn duty to ruin nature's beauty, as long as we could have fun doing so.

"You ever done this before?" I asked her as we strapped the snowshoes on our feet.

"Yeah, way back. Maybe sixth grade?"

I paused to look at her. "Huh, me too. Did we go to the same elementary school?"

"Damn it, do they make these things complicated on purpose?" she growled as she struggled with the straps. I was no better off, but between the two of us intrepid explorers, we conquered the snowshoes and, laughing, waddled out of the garage onto the snowy field.

The storm was long gone, the sky now full of scattered fluffy clouds against brilliant blue. Everything was the sort of pristine, sparkly white you can only get after a fresh, clean snowstorm. And it was blinding.

"God, it's so bright I can barely open my eyes," Natalie laughed as she slipped her sunglasses out of her pocket and put them on as I did the same.

We tromped all over the field, enjoying ourselves, but staying within sight of the cabin. We raced awkwardly, I chased her while she giggled, and she got mad at me for stomping a naughty word into the side of a hill.

"I can't believe you wrote that!" she said, gesturing at it. "Go fix it before someone sees, you dork."

She spread her arms wide and fell backward into the deep snow, and watched me from that position as I trudged around the hillside modifying the word into a series of lines and circles instead. I returned to her, breathing hard.

"There, all done." I flopped down next to her. "What's next, you gonna wash my mouth out with soap?"

She laughed, then inhaled deeply. "It smells so clean here."

I lay quietly beside her, letting my heart rate slow back down to normal. It was so quiet I could hear every movement, every breath, every wisp of the breeze.

Eventually, the other people started getting out and about. The garage doors opened and people got the snowmobiles up and running, and I saw others strapping on their skis. We stayed out and played for probably another hour, though our legs were getting sore, so we took off the snowshoes. We made a big snowman and snow angels and then a little fort. It was really just a hole we dug, next to a short snow wall, but it gave us some privacy, so we made out for a while, because when else are we going to have that opportunity? Eventually, tired and soggy, we headed back in.

"You'd think after all that time in the gym, I'd handle this better," I said as I made my way stiffly into the garage.

Nat grimaced. "It's the snowshoes. You have to walk different. The insides of my legs are sooooore," she groaned.

We stashed the snowshoes, then struggled out of our snow gear and headed for the kitchen. Some tables and chairs had been set up in the main hall. Nat remembered a box of hot cocoa mix, which she found quickly enough. Even that was gourmet stuff. I was eager to try it. We headed back into the main hall and sat down at a table, steaming mugs in hand.

We sat and watched through the large windows at the snowmobile riders. Each one had two people on it. They stopped, switched drivers, and were off again, right through where Nat and I had been playing.

Natalie gave an amused but indignant grunt. "Hey! They took out our snowman! Poor Snowman Joe, dead and squashed flat."

I raised my mug in salute. "He led a good life, until he was murdered. May his snow ghost haunt them forever."

"Now would be perfect time to watch a movie and relax," she said over her mug. She blew across the surface, sending the steam swirling.

1...34567...10