I Only Wanted You Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we're right on the verge of that."

I slid in another inch. She closed her eyes and held on to me. "Oh... Rob..."

I pulled all the way out, with just the tip of my cock resting against her vaginal opening. I surreptitiously took a look at my shaft, but there was no telltale red smears or any other indication that I'd torn her. My cock was shining wetly, though, which I found intensely erotic. I slid back in, pushing a little farther this time. She moaned.

"You said I make you feel amazing," she said quietly as she held on to my arms while I moved.

"Yeah, you do."

"I want you to make me a woman."

"Yeah? A little bit more and I'll be all the way inside. Can you handle it?"

She craned her neck to look at our crotches. "Wow," she said. She met my gaze. "Take me, Rob. Make me yours."

"Only if I get to be yours, too."

She pulled at me. "Deal. I want it all."

I pushed forward. My cock slid in, and at last, our crotches were pressed tight. "That's it," I said, staring at the sight. It was like our own porn movie. "I'm all the way in."

"Just stay like this for a while," she said. "Let me get used to it."

"Try squeezing me with your muscles down there," I suggested.

"How?"

"Like this," I said. I flexed and she reacted with surprise when she felt my cock twitch. "Same muscles, I assume. Imagine you're trying to stop peeing."

She laughed, but after a bit, I felt her squeeze me. "I did it!" she said with delight.

"Hell yeah, I felt it. That was awesome!"

She giggled. "You learn something every day."

She squeezed my cock a few more times while I patiently waited for her to be ready. Finally, she pulled my head in close for a languid kiss. "So what now?"

I grinned. "How about I do what I said this morning?"

Her eyes widened for a split second, then narrowed as she got an incredibly sexy look on her flushed face. "You're gonna fuck my brains out?"

Her words jolted me into action. I slid my cock mostly out of her vagina. "Say it again."

"Fuck my brains out, Rob."

"Yes!" I grunted and slammed back into her, then started pounding her, my cock pumping in and out of her pussy.

"Oh my godddddddd," she moaned. "This is sex! I'm having sex!"

"No," I said as I pounded her. "The way we're acting, this is fucking."

"Oooh," she said with a breathless giggle. "I stand corrected. I'm being fucked."

"Yeah you are," I grunted. Her words were electric. Even if I wanted to take this slow, there was no way my body would cooperate when this kind of charge was zipping around and through me. "You like it?"

"I love it," she said as I settled into a rhythm.

We fucked hard and fast for a while, then I slowed down to catch my breath. Taking a slower pace, I paid special attention to pulling almost all the way out and then sliding all the way back into her. "That was fucking," I said. "This is sex." I kissed her deeply.

"I love them both," she said, looking deep into my eyes. "When you were fucking me, it was hard, and fast, and so hot. And this is sexy and loving and close and I can feel every inch of your cock inside me. This is so intense, Rob. I can't believe how good it all feels."

"I love hearing you say fuck," I told her. "Especially when we are, y'know, doing it."

"I admit, when I'm all turned on like this, my inhibitions definitely drop away."

"Well, my sexy girlfriend, tell me whatever you want, in a nice, dirty, sexual way, and I'll do it."

She laughed, then got a sultry look on her face. She nibbled at her lower lip. "A nice, dirty, sexual way, huh? I'm not sure all those things go together."

"Sometimes, in the right circumstances, things go together that normally wouldn't. For example, when I'm buried balls-deep in your pussy."

Her eyes went wide. "Ooh you are a naughty one. But I like it."

"I like it, too. Be naughty for me."

I pumped in and out of her for a while, taking an easy pace, wanting to hold off on my orgasm for as long as possible. This was heaven, as far as I was concerned. Her pussy was tight and wet and this was Natalie I was fucking! It was hard to get around that last fact, my brain savoring every sensation, every sound.

She looked me in the eyes. Her expression was open and fulfilled and sexual in a way that only someone in the middle of passionate lovemaking can pull off. "I love you, Rob. I want you to fuck my pussy until you cum inside me."

I immediately sped up the pace. If she wanted to be fucked, I was going to oblige. "Oh god," I said. "Keep talking like that."

"Yeah? You like when I say fuck, Rob?"

"You know I do. Keep talking."

"Fuck me, Rob," she whispered. "Fuck my tight pussy."

"Oh my god."

"I love it when you fuck me," she said louder, panting around her words. "I want you to fuck me. It feels so good to have you fuck me."

"Keep it up!"

"Fuck my pussy!" she said into my ear. "Keep fucking me!"

Overcome with lust, I lost all self-control. "Tell me to fuck your cunt," I gasped out.

Instantly, the dirty words poured out of her mouth. "Fuck my cunt, Rob. I want you to fuck my cunt with your big cock!"

"Tell me you want me to fill your pussy with my cum!"

"I want you to fill my pussy with your cum!"

I reached the peak. I wanted it, but Natalie's body demanded it. "Oh my god," I moaned as my orgasm erupted, spreading through me in intense waves, my cum shooting out of my cock into her waiting pussy, spurt after spurt filling her up.

"Oh I can feel it," she whispered as I finished up inside her.

"That was amazing," I said, lungs aching like I'd just run a mile.

She kissed me. "I can feel you trembling. You really loved that."

"Yeah... you were amazing... the whole thing was..." I was still breathing hard, propping myself up on my elbows above her, my cock, still hard, buried up inside her pussy. "I love you," I said.

She gave me an emotional smile. "I love you, too."

We kissed, slow and happy, the kissing of two people in love who had just shared a wonderful sexual experience, enjoying the rush of endorphins and emotions and the feel of one another's naked bodies pressed together.

Eventually, I started backing up, my softening cock slipping out of her very wet, very full pussy with a little plop. She leaned forward to look. My white cum oozed out of her, here and there flecked with a little red.

"So the post-sex part is a little gross," she commented blithely.

"There won't always be blood."

"Yeah... there's more to it than that," she said with a laugh.

She grabbed the towel and bunched it up around her crotch. "I'm gonna go clean up. Wanna take a shower together in a few minutes?"

"Hell yeah."

Towel clutched between her legs, Natalie disappeared into the bathroom. I lay back on the bed, stretching out, fully nude, my cock still slick from being buried in her pussy. After a couple minutes, I heard the shower turn on, so I rolled out of bed and went to join her.

Natalie was there, standing nude and pulling her hair up into a bun. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her body, nuzzling her neck.

"Hey sex partner," she said, watching us in the mirror.

"I'd plead the fifth, but I enjoyed it too much to not take credit."

She snorted. "I feel something sticky slithering around my butt."

"Yeah. Let's get in the shower and you can wash me off."

She turned her head so we could kiss. "Then who's going to wash me?"

"Well, seeing as how I'm the only other person here, looks like I'm your guy."

She grinned wickedly into the mirror. "Mmm, my lucky day."

We adjusted the water temperature and got in the shower. She wasted no time soaping up her hands and then rubbing them all over my arms, shoulders, and chest. Her soapy hands roamed lower and lower until she found my cock, which she spent extra time cleaning. I started getting hard again, which she noticed.

"Turn around, big guy," she said.

She soaped up my back and fondled my bare ass. "Spread your legs a bit."

She bent down and soaped up my legs, including up inside my thighs. She cupped my balls from below with one hand, and, with her other, reached around and gripped my shaft and gave me a couple strokes. I was semi-hard by this point, and her actions were certainly helping that along. She let go of my balls and ran her soapy finger over my perineum and then directly across my asshole, eliciting a little gasp from me.

"My turn," she said. I couldn't tell if she realized where she had touched or not.

I soaped up my hands and eagerly ran them all over her front, enjoying the feel of her breasts under my soapy palms. She leaned into me while I played with her nipples for a bit, then I worked my way down her torso. I felt the smooth, taut curves of her abs and then my fingers reached her pubic hair. I went lower, and found her pussy. I soaped everything up carefully, taking special interest in the feel of her down there. She closed her eyes and let me fondle her wherever I wanted.

"Turn around," I said, getting an idea. She obliged as I got more soap on my hands, then I worked them all over her back. I skipped her butt, saving that for last, and bent down to do her legs. Then I knelt behind her and started on her perfect ass cheeks. I gently pressed against the inside of her thigh until she spread her legs further apart. I reached under, just as she had done to me, and felt her pussy from below and behind. Then, my heart pounding and my stiff cock bouncing in the hot, wet shower air, I ran my finger back, directly over her asshole. She gave a little gasp.

Feeling extra daring, I swirled my soapy finger around it again. She stiffened, but didn't say anything or pull away, but I still decided to leave it alone. With my other hand, I reached around her body and found her pussy, searching blindly for her clit. She shifted her position, leaning forward against the wall and spreading her legs a bit more to give me better access.

I worked her clit with one hand, while I fondled her tight ass with the other. After a while of her letting me do this, I decided to go ahead and stop. Instead, I turned her around and planted a kiss directly on her clit. She giggled, then gasped.

"Look at your cock! You're so hard! I thought it took longer before you could go again."

"Not for young, healthy men, especially when they have a hot, nude woman in the shower with them."

I stood up and went in for a kiss. She responded with enthusiasm, one hand finding my stiff cock and gripping it for a few seconds before she started running the flat of her hand up and down my shaft, her fingers fondling my balls at the bottom of the stroke, and the tip of my cock at the top of the stroke. It really felt like she was just appreciating the shape and feel of me, the way I loved touching her breasts, or her pussy. It made me feel ten feet tall.

Eventually, she stopped. "As much as I want to have sex again, I'm sore. How about we take a rain check?"

I shut off the water. "I wasn't expecting it. I mean, we literally just had sex. Maybe my cock thinks I'm good to go, but I could actually use a rest."

She gave my cock a final squeeze. "Sorry, big guy, we'll play later." She looked up at me. "Let's get dry and dressed and go raid the kitchen for a snack." She turned to go.

I loved this girl. I gave her a playful smack on the ass. "Right behind you."

"Dork," she giggled as she slipped out of the shower.

Chapter 20: Exploring the Grounds and Each Other

Dry and dressed, we padded in our socks out to the main hall, which was a little warmer now. We went into the kitchen and started searching through the stored and stacked food for a snack. When we sat down to eat, she wiggled her toes at me. "I wish I'd thought to bring slippers. How cold is it gonna get tonight?"

We munched on some whole grain crackers while I pulled out my phone to checked the weather. "Nearest forecast I can find says it'll be in the mid twenties tonight. So for this place, probably low twenties, maybe upper teens."

She nodded while chewing. After a bit, she swallowed and said, "It's what, not even noon? What do you wanna do for the rest of the day?" She bopped me gently on the nose. "And don't say sex. I need to recover. You worked me over, mister."

I chuckled. "I'm just glad we got it inside you."

She gave me a goofy grin. "Me too." Her grin slipped a little. "I can't believe I'm not a virgin anymore."

I watched her expression. "You feeling guilt about it, or...?"

"A little. There goes the whole 'save yourself for marriage' thing." She made a face. "But you were right. Now that it's done, it's not like I'm suddenly a different person. The idea of saving myself is from an old version of me anyway. One that I'm trying to leave behind."

"So how are you feeling about it, then?"

She took a moment to consider before answering. "Good. Can you believe that? But I think I get it, now. People who have sex with someone but regret it because it was just a random hookup or whatever, I can see how that could stay with you." She looked at me and smiled, which grew even larger when I smiled back. She bit her lip. "But it was with you."

We'd finished our crackers, so I stood up and held out my hand. She took it and I pulled her up and into my arms. I inhaled her scent and planted a kiss on the top of her head.

"Hey you, my lips are here," she said, making a duck face. "I'm not your pet. Kiss me."

"Yes, Matalie," I said, but the kiss failed because she started laughing.

"Oh, I will find a way to get back at you for that. Matalie my ass. How about I start calling you Bob?"

"That's a legitimate nickname for Robert."

"Fine. Mob?"

I shrugged. "As long as you don't call me late for dinner."

She stared at me, her face expressionless, and just slowly shook her head back and forth. "What is that, a grandpa joke?"

"Yeah, I think so."

She snorted. "Does anything get under your skin?"

Nat was cold, so we returned to our room so she could grab her hoodie. She pulled it on, her head popping through the collar. "We haven't explored the whole place yet," she said, straightening her hair. "Let's see what else we find."

We set about methodically opening every door. Ten guest rooms, all exactly like ours aside from the number and size of the beds. A couple closets, though they mostly held cleaning supplies. Nothing exciting, that's for sure. Then Natalie opened the door at the end of a hall and we both let out an interested 'ooh.'

We were in a large, long room, with fluorescent lighting that came on one panel at a time after we flipped the switch. Undecorated concrete made up the walls and the floor. Our interest deflated.

"Huh... it's a garage," I said, looking around. The room was cold, probably because of the two garage doors. They were closed, of course, but uninsulated. "I didn't see these doors before, and we drove all around the parking lot." I went over to one, twisted the inside handle, and pulled it up a few feet. As frigid air swept in, I leaned low to take a look underneath. There was bare dirt outside, covered by the roof, and then open, snow-covered fields beyond.

I pushed the door closed and stood up straight. "This must be for snowmobiles. And maybe so you can ski or snowshoe right up to the place. But there's nothing here."

A long row of large metal shelves sat empty next to a tall rack, also empty, for skis or snowboards, I assumed. A couple benches against the far wall were the only other things in the room. Marks on the floor made me suspect I was right, though.

"I guess we needed to bring our own, huh?" Nat asked, looking around.

"Looks that way. Someone else must have been in charge of that. Well, we can't do anything about it until they get here." There was a second door, so I went over and opened it. Inside was a storage room lined with shelves, but in this case, they actually had things on them.

Nat poked her head in as I looked around. "Snowshoes," I said, pointing. One of the shelves had probably a dozen pairs of snowshoes stacked on it. The other shelves held various things which, based on their labels, appeared to be for maintaining or repairing snowmobiles.

She gave a little laugh and a half-grin. "Well, at least we can do that. Wanna go?"

"Let's finish exploring first."

There were still a couple rooms we hadn't investigated. The first one we tried turned out to be just what we needed: A small theater.

"Oh nice," Nat said as she entered the room. "This'll be fun. I'm not going to want to be outside in the snow for more than a few hours, so we're going to need other things to do, and no, we can't just frolic in bed the whole time." She flashed me a sexy grin.

"Frolic... heh. What does that even mean? I picture fairies dancing in a meadow, throwing flowers into the air. What's that got to do with sex?"

She rolled her eyes and mouthed something that I'm pretty sure was "Dork."

The theater had three rising tiers of plush recliners, four on each row, all facing a screen that took up the entire front of the room. I'd guess it was fifteen or sixteen feet wide. The projector was mounted to the ceiling, and a little cabinet in the front corner must be where the important stuff was.

Natalie went right to the cabinet, knelt down, and opened it wide. "There are some movies in here," she said over her shoulder as I caught up. I bent down to take a look, but at the same time she made an annoyed sound. "Damn it, it's a bunch of stuff for some Bio company. Bio-TG-something-or-other."

I looked over her shoulder at the cases. "Company presentations. They must have rented this place and left them here. I wonder if anyone is bringing movies. There's no way we're watching that."

She looked up at me like I'd loudly declared that snow is cold, then turned back to the cabinet, rooting around deeper inside. "Found something. Probably just another--" she cut off as she pulled her hand out, holding another case, which I recognized. "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation," she read.

I laughed. "Solid movie. But why is that the only one here?"

She opened the case and blew her cheeks out. "The mystery deepens." She held up the case to show me what was inside.

"The Matrix Reloaded?" I said, chuckling. "I'm envisioning someone going through their collection at home. "Where's my damn movie?!" they say, getting increasingly angry when they can't find it. Little do they know, it's hidden away up here."

She bopped me with the case. "Anyway," she said, really emphasizing the word. "Before we get off on any more tangents, this isn't so bad. We watched the first one at your place. Now we can watch the second one." She stood up. "Did we bring any popcorn?"

We dug up more snacks and drinks and spent the next couple hours watching the movie, which wasn't as bad as I remembered, then we wandered back to our room.

"You interested...?" I asked as we sat on the bed.

She gave me a rueful smile. "No, sorry." She grabbed my crotch and gently squeezed. She looked me in the eye. "Your big ol' cock did a number on me. Would it be okay it we waited until tomorrow?"

I snorted. "Nat, I would never force myself on you. We had awesome sex earlier. Anything more would be... well, I already said awesome, but damn it, it is!"

She looked at me, her expression turning sensual. "How about we make out and I play with you?"

I started forcefully undoing my pants. "If that is to be my fate, then I shall commit myself fully!"

She giggled, saying something about her Sir Dork, and pushed me back on the bed, then settled herself next to me, propping her head up on her hand. She leaned in and kissed me, then said, "Do you ever dream about me?"

"Hell yeah," I said as she helped me push my underwear down.