I Only Wanted You Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man, I was totally wrong about this place," I commented. "I pictured some cabin in the woods, far away from everywhere, but this is right next to that resort."

"I hope everyone makes it up okay," she said.

"Should be fine. The road wasn't that bad, and there's no snow in the forecast today. Turns out I didn't need to put on the chains."

"Well, it was fun watching you do that. Manly."

"You like that stuff."

"I'm not into, like, macho men, if that's what you mean. But watching you do things like that... I gotta admit... kinda hot."

I glanced at her and the look she wore--a small, crooked smile and half-closed eyes--said she liked what she saw.

I drove around slowly, looking for a good place to park the truck. The parking lot had been plowed since the last time it snowed. There was a driveway that went around behind the building, but it was narrow. I stopped the truck and started getting out.

"Where are you going?" Natalie asked as she watched me.

"I need to see where that goes before I try it. The info I got says there's a loading area, so that's probably it, but if I have to back this thing down there, I want to make sure, first."

I hopped out and quickly took a look, confirming that it, was, indeed, the service area. I got back in the truck and began turning it around. I then started the fun process of backing a big truck down a narrow ramp, with the building on one side, and trees encroaching on the other side, messing up my visibility with that mirror. Fortunately, I knew what I was doing, so I managed it without breaking anything.

"Would you mind helping me a bit?" I asked Natalie. She had that look on her face again.

"Sure, what do you need?"

"Get out and watch as I back up closer. I just need you to tell me if I'm gonna hit anything I can't see."

"On it," she said, and slipped out of the truck. I rolled down my window so I could hear her. After a bit, she called out, "You're clear."

"Okay, keep me updated," I said as I slowly reversed the truck.

"Still good... how close are you gonna get?"

"I want to be about ten feet from the door."

"Okay... keep going... and... stop!"

I hit the brakes and eased the truck to a halt. I got out to check and was pleased to see I had done a good job. I gave her the thumbs up. "Nice work, partner. Right where I wanted it."

She gave me a thumbs up right back. "I've never done anything like this. It's kinda fun."

I returned to the truck and grabbed the delivery list and the keys. "Alright, let's see what we're dealing with." I unlocked the cabin's service door, then led her inside. We found the light switches and flipped on the lights.

We stood in a large kitchen with a lot of stainless steel appliances. It looked clean and everything was in good shape. It was cold but not freezing. "Nice place," I said, looking around.

"So what now?" she asked.

"The big stuff can wait for the other guys to get here. First, let's get the food inside and in the right places. Fridge, freezer, or shelves."

I unlocked the cargo door on the back of the truck and rolled it up. Then I pulled out the ramp and hooked up one end to the back of the truck, resting the other end on the ground, and then climbed up inside. The trip had been gentle as far as these things go, and everything was in order. I freed the hand truck from its restraints and got started with the unloading process.

"If you want to help, I'll leave the stuff inside the door and you can figure out where it goes. If you don't wanna help, feel free to explore the place or whatever."

"Oh sure, make me have to choose not to help you," she said with an exaggerated roll of her eyes. "What are you doing?"

"Texting my boss to let her know I've arrived. Almost forgot. Man, this place has amazing signal strength. I guess that makes sense. It was built for a tech company, after all. Okay, first load, coming down."

Chapter 19: We've Waited Long Enough

With Natalie's help, we unloaded the truck and stored everything that needed freezing in the freezer, put fridge stuff in the fridge, and stacked the rest on and around a set of empty shelves near the door that I assumed were meant for that purpose. I double-checked the truck to make sure we hadn't missed anything important. Finally, I detached and stowed the ramp and closed and locked the truck's cargo door.

"All done," I announced. "You bored out of your mind yet?"

"Nah," she said. "Maybe if this was a regular thing, but it's not. This is all new and interesting, plus I'm with you."

"Aww."

"This place is really nice," she said. "I checked it out a bit. There's a gigantic fireplace in the next room, with a chandelier and huge windows."

"Alright. Let's check out the rooms. We get first dibs. Let's pick the one with the best bed."

She giggled and took my hand, then led me through the other door into the main building. She was right; a giant stonework fireplace dominated the central wall all the way to the ceiling. She flipped the light switches and the chandelier came to life. Huge windows opposite the fireplace gave an impressive view of the surrounding area. Down below, distant but still visible in the trees, were various buildings, all large and fancy. We could see ski lifts in operation, and even some tiny, faraway skiers.

We wandered around, checking out what was through the other doors. We found two hallways with multiple guest rooms down each one. They were all pretty much identical except that some had one big bed and others had two smaller beds. Notably, each one had a jacuzzi, which I hadn't known about.

"Well, one bed, or two?" I asked her.

"We're only gonna need one," she said, her cheeks flushing.

I grinned. "Yes, ma'am."

She screwed up her face. "Nuh-uh. Don't call me ma'am."

"Yes, ma-" I began, then instantly realized what I was about to say. I tried to recover. "-atalie." I winced.

She stared at me, though her lips were twitching. "Did you just call me Matalie?"

I pretended I hadn't heard the question. I headed down the hall to check the next door. We found a game room with pinball games, arcade games, a pool table, a foosball table, an air hockey table, and more.

"Man, this place is great!" I said enthusiastically as we wandered back into the main hall. "I mean, they specifically said it was nice, but I didn't think it would be like this. Let's go get our stuff and put it in our--"

"Not yet, you," she interrupted in a low voice. She grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. "Too bad we can't start that fireplace."

"Why?"

"So we could have sex in front of it, silly." She pulled me in for a kiss, and we started making out.

She moaned into my mouth and hugged me almost desperately tight. She found my hand and pushed it down to her ass, which I happily groped through her jeans, soon adding my other hand to the fun.

"I want some of that, too," she whispered, and then her hands found my ass, squeezing and feeling me.

I wiggled my butt as she squeezed me. "Speaking of butts, I'm so glad I randomly chose to put mine at that table in the food court."

"I can tell," she said, and I realized that my cock, which was as stiff as it could be while trapped in my jeans, was poking her.

After a while, we broke off to catch our breath. She pressed her cheek up against my chest, panting. "Look at my hand. I'm trembling. Is it weird to say I've wanted this for literally years?"

"Yes, it's extremely stalkerish," I joked, and was rewarded with a playful smack on my ass.

"Dork," she teased. She pushed away, giggling.

"I'll show you who's a dork!" I reached for her, but then comically pointed both of my index fingers back at me.

She paused for a moment, but then she got it. "Oh my god, you DORK!" And then she laughed loud and long. I grinned like the dork I was and enjoyed the sound of her glee.

I took her in my arms again and gave her a kiss. "I've wished for this for years, too. So if that's weird, then let's be weird together."

She laughed and hugged me close.

"Well?" I said. "We have the place to ourselves for at least a few hours." She looked up at me, eyes wide, biting her lip. I smiled. "Let's have some fun."

She blushed and grinned from ear to ear.

"First things first," Natalie said, taking my hand and leading me to the kitchen. "I'm freaking starving."

"We are so covered there," I said, taking a look around at the options. "What do you want?"

While Natalie tended to a couple steaks with mashed potatoes and gravy, I searched around to find the heater controls, because it was cold in the cabin and was only going to get colder. I found that each guest room had its own electric baseboard heater, and the kitchen had a few scattered around that we could control individually from a thermostat near the door.

The main hall, though, was way too large for that. I checked out the huge fireplace for a while but it looked like it was wood-burning and I didn't see any split wood, just a lonely axe propped against the wall by the fireplace tools. If I had to go out and chop some wood, I could, but I definitely wanted an easier solution.

It turned out to have radiant heating under the floor, powered by a pump attached to a water tank and a boiler. It would probably take forever to actually heat that room, but I turned it on anyway. Maybe by the time the others arrived, it would be something approaching warm.

We ate our meal in the kitchen at a little metal table with a couple simple chairs. The food was quality stuff, and we were really hungry, so combining those two made for a memorably great meal.

"This is simultaneously the least and most romantic meal I've ever eaten," I joked.

Natalie smiled. "I'm really happy to be right here, right now, with you."

We cleaned up and wandered back into the main hall, which was a little warmer, maybe. We watched the distant people skiing for a while. They were just little black shapes, gliding silently down the snowy trails.

Natalie wrapped her arms around me. "Rob. The closest people are way down there. It's just you... and me." She smiled up at me, her eyes half-closed, her lips slightly parted.

I hugged her close, my heart beating fast.

"We can do whatever we want," she whispered. It was a really quiet whisper, as if she meant it only for herself, but the place was so still I could easily hear her.

"And what is it we want?"

"Sex," she said simply. "It's time. I want you. Take me to our room and fuck me."

I will never tire of hearing her say that. "With great pleasure," I said urgently, taking her by the hand. I pulled her along, though she was eager enough.

We went into the room we had chosen. We snagged a towel from the bathroom and tossed it on the bed. I pulled her close and kissed her. She responded by grabbing my ass.

"I want to touch you everywhere," I said as we made out. I pulled at her shirt and she raised her arms straight up to let me remove it. I reached around behind her and found her bra clasp and quickly undid it, then pulled her bra off, freeing her amazing breasts. I wasted no time grabbing them in my hands, kneading and fondling while we kissed. I lowered my head and took a nipple into my mouth, sucking and licking and swirling my tongue around it while she gasped in pleasure.

Her hands were busy, too. She helped me remove my shirt, and her hands wandered all over my back and my arms and my shoulders and my abs. She tried to slip her hand into my pants, by they were too tight, so she undid the button and tugged down the zipper. She pushed them down, along with my underwear, until my cock was freed, and she immediately grasped me.

"Mmm," she breathed. "I want your cock."

"You've got it," I said into her mouth as we kissed.

"You're so big and hard," she said as she stroked me.

"I love how you're talking. You're really turning me on."

"I can tell," she giggled, and gave my cock a little squeeze. I was already rock hard.

I found the button of her jeans and undid it, then unzipped them and started tugging them down her hips. She wiggled her ass to help me. I don't know if it actually was useful or not, but it was fun. We both laughed as we stripped each other. I sat down on the end of the bed to remove my socks and shoes and then let her pull my pants and underwear all the way off.

Then I pulled her close and pulled down her panties inches in front of my face and there was her pussy, right in front of me. I'd already seen it, but I could see it a million times, and each time I'd be as pleased and eager as the first. Her lips were smooth and mostly hairless. Her clit hood nestled between her labia, and she embodied perfection. I pushed her clothes all the way down her legs and she stepped out of them. We were now both completely nude.

I stood up, my cock stiff as a board, and picked her up in my arms. She gave a surprised but delighted cry and clung to me as I carried her onto the bed. She stared hungrily into my eyes as I moved us to the middle of the mattress. I set her down in the center, then leaned forward to kiss her. I moved my hand to the inside of her thigh and pulled gently, getting her to spread her legs. She was breathing hard, eyes wide in anticipation.

I slid my hand up the creamy smooth skin of her inner thigh until I bumped into her crotch. I savored the moment as I touched her there. Her skin was soft, and hot, and if I wasn't already at maximum erectness, I'm sure my cock would have sprung up with a cartoon boing sound.

"Oh," she exhaled as I touched her most private place. I caressed her pussy, feeling the shape of her down there between her legs. My palm rested on her pubic hair as I ran my fingertip down her clit, causing her to twitch involuntarily and gasp.

Using two fingers, I ran them up and down her labia, then gently spread her lips apart. She clutched at my arm, breathing hard. With my middle finger, I gently probed around the entrance to her vagina.

"Oh god," she gasped. She buried her face against me, while at the same time spreading her legs even further apart.

"Should I keep going?" I asked her, already anticipating her answer.

"Yessss," she hissed emphatically.

I probed around her entrance for a while longer, using my thumb to gently press against her clit. Then I slipped my middle finger into her up to the first knuckle.

She stiffened, then relaxed, still clutching at my arm. I massaged her clit with my thumb, causing her to squirm and gasp. I slid my middle finger further into her vagina, then started gently finger-fucking her while I kept working her clit.

"Oh god," she said, followed by a lot of heavy breathing and incoherent half-words and moans. I shifted the position of my hand so I could slip my index finger inside her vagina, alongside my middle finger already there. She moaned as I did so. No overly-tight issues this time, it would seem.

With my free hand, I fondled her bare breasts, playing with her nipples. I marveled at the perfection before me, and the sexual stimulation was supercharging my brain. Natalie looked at me, making intense eye contact. Her expression was hungry and erotic.

"Rob," she said softly. "Rob!"

"Hm?"

"I meant to tell you... but I kept forgetting... you won't need a condom," she panted as I worked her with two fingers. "I'm on the pill."

"What? Since when?"

"Since the day you flew out." She paused to close her eyes and enjoy the sensations my fingers were giving her. "For the long trip. I dropped you off at the airport... ooh... and went straight to a doctor's appointment... to get birth control. I started taking it... that day."

As if I wasn't already thrilled enough, a new jolt shot through me. Her hand closed around my steel-hard cock. She started stroking me up and down.

I closed my eyes and let the sensations wash over me. She must have noticed, because she asked, "What are you thinking about?"

A sexual rush shot through me. Given what we were doing, me with my fingers in her pussy, her jacking me off, I felt wanton and delightfully perverse. "Sex with you," I offered, earnestly hoping she would ask for more details.

"Yeah? What are you imaging doing?"

Yes! I thought triumphantly. She was playing along. "Getting between your legs. Sliding the tip of my hard cock up and down your pussy."

She shivered. I felt it, with her pressed so close, one of my hands still fondling her breasts, the other buried between her legs. She licked her lips and said, "Your words are going straight to... to the pleasure center of my brain."

"You like it when I talk dirty," I said.

She was breathing hard. "Maybe."

"I love it when you say naughty things, too."

"Yeah?" she asked, but before she could continue, she arched her back and sucked in a deep breath. "Ohhh," she moaned. "...orgasm... Rob... ohhhh..." She trailed off and exhaled for so long I wondered how she managed it.

She stopped stroking my cock, her hand going limp and slipping to the base, her fingers reflexively cupping around my balls. With one finger, she stroked up and down below my balls, coming close to my asshole.

She looked up at me. "Amazing... you got me off with your fingers."

"It was my pleasure."

"No, I think it was definitely my pleasure," she giggled. "If I'm not ready now," she said, smiling up at me. "I'll never be. Let's try."

I slipped my fingers out of her and wiped them on my leg. She spread the towel on the bed then shifted atop it to a more comfortable position on her back, and I moved around to face her. I pushed her knees apart and got between them, my stiff cock bobbing in the air as I positioned myself. I grabbed her legs and pulled her closer, while also spreading them even further apart, and then I beheld what lay before me. Her pussy, on wanton, explicit display, was pink and swollen and wet, and it was the most erotic sight I'd ever seen in my life.

I took my cock in one hand and leaned forward. She held her head up so she could look down her nude body and watch what I was doing. I moved forward until the tip of my cock made contact with her wet pussy. She gave a little gasp and our eyes briefly met. Hers were wide and eager, her lips parted, her face flushed.

I rubbed the tip of my cock up and down her pussy lips, spreading my pre-cum and her natural lube around even more. The lube I'd bought was in my bag, but I didn't think we'd need it.

"I'm gonna put it in," I said, positioning myself at the entrance to her vagina.

"Okay."

"I'll go slow. I don't wanna hurt you. If it hurts, say something right away and I'll stop."

I pushed forward a little bit, the thick tip of my cock disappearing into her, spreading her apart. The sight was magical. She sucked in a breath and held it. I briefly tore my gaze away from her pussy to check her expression. She nodded and bit her lower lip.

I pushed forward more, maybe another inch or so. Then I slid out and back in a couple times, making sure she was wet enough to go further. Then I pushed in more. Now about half my shaft was inside her. She stared down at her crotch, open-mouthed and panting.

"How're you doing?" I asked.

"It's a little uncomfortable, but it doesn't hurt. You're bigger than my vibrator."

I chuckled. "You know how to stroke a guy's ego."

She tickled my ribs, making me twitch. "That's not all I'll stroke."

"Ooh," I said, eyes widening. "Keep it up, you." I pushed forward a bit and another inch of my cock slid into her. She inhaled sharply.

"You're big," she said, her eyes fluttering as she tried to keep them open despite the sensations flooding her brain straight from her crotch.

"You're really tight," I said.

"What, are you surprised?"

"Heh, no."

"Is tight good?"

"For me, yes. It feels amazing. But too tight would be painful for you."