I Only Wanted You Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled wide and her cheeks were pink with excitement, but not as pink as her pussy. Which was shaved completely smooth. She'd told me she would surprise me with it someday.

"Surprise," she said softly, as if she could read my mind.

"Fuck yes," I said, staring. My cock was hard and wanted attention, wanted to stuff itself into her and go crazy, but I did my best to ignore it. I had a task to complete; a pussy to lick. And, by god, I was going to eat that pussy or die trying.

"Fuck later," she said, breathing hard. "Lick now."

I laughed. I couldn't help it. "I love you," I told her affectionately, and then I leaned down to plant a kiss directly above her pussy, where her hair would have been. I inhaled long and slow. I could smell her excitement. I idly wondered if a cock could explode from over-excitement, in a big, bloody burst.

Shoving that image aside, I got to work. My tongue found her pussy and licked her. She gasped and held the breath in while I licked her again, and again. She let it out in another gasping, shuddering breath. And then I got started in earnest.

I pressed my tongue against her clit and worked that tiny little sex organ to the best of my ability. Side to side, up and down, swirling round, pushing harder, teasing gently, every trick and technique I knew or had read about. From time to time I'd pull away, and then I'd stare. Natalie's shaved pussy, pink and excited, wet and open. It was wondrous.

I probed gently around the opening of her vagina, then slipped a finger inside while I licked her clit. I finger-fucked her with first one, then two fingers. Natalie squirmed and moaned and breathed hard. She curled her fingers in my hair, but not hard enough to hurt, or to interfere with what I was doing.

"Here," she breathed. I looked up in time to see her pull a vibrator out from under the pillow. "Use this."

"Oh, you sneaky little minx," I teased. "When did you hide that?" I took the vibrator from her and turned it on. It was the smaller of the two she'd bought; the one that was supposed to be good for the g-spot. We'd been experimenting with it, learning how to use it for maximum effect.

I rubbed it around her opening to get it wet, then gently started working it inside. Once I'd gotten it into the right position, I lowered my head again and resumed work on her clit.

"Ohhh Rob!" she moaned, long and low. She never got loud. All her sexual noises were soft, quiet. I didn't mind. I wasn't into screamers. She wasn't silent at all, just not loud. I loved it.

"It's time to get you off," I declared, as if it was a button I could push. We weren't always successful, but we had a pretty decent track record of giving her orgasms. I guess she was one of the lucky women who didn't find it too difficult, once she learned how.

"I want to orgasm while you're licking me and using the vibrator in me," she panted. "And then... and then... if you're fast, I want you to put your cock in while I'm still orgasming. I want to feel you in me while that's happening."

"That's the sexiest thing I've ever heard." I got back to work, licking her clit and holding the vibrator in place. She seemed determined for this one to happen, for this one to blow her mind, for this one to leave her shaking, unable to so much as sit up in bed.

And I... I was up to the challenge.

She tensed. I kept licking. She tensed more. I licked her clit with a steady pace, determined not to mess it up now.

She froze. And then after long seconds of no motion except for the vibrator shoved up her pussy and the clit licking machine that was my tongue, she came.

She pushed my head away. I watched her pussy spasm and start contracting rhythmically. I pulled the vibrator out and turned it off in one smooth motion.

"Now, Rob," she said shakily, watching me.

I quickly knelt between her legs, took my cock in hand, and watched in lewd fascination as I penetrated her vagina while it was still in the throes of orgasmic contractions.

Natalie's mouth went slack and her eyes went wide. I pushed in further. I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock, which was utterly fucking awesome. The thoughts and feelings crashed over me as I entered her. She wanted me to fuck her like this. This was her idea. She wanted me. I wanted her. It was overwhelming. I couldn't be any happier or I'd probably just die.

I slid my cock all the way in, stretching her around my shaft, gazing in lust at the sight of my cock buried in her shaved pussy. She was watching too, her orgasm having subsided.

"Do it," she whispered.

"Do what?" I asked, a grin tugging at the corners of my mouth.

She knew what I wanted.

"Fuck me," she said, our eyes locked together, hers dark and intense, mine who-the-hell-knows.

I let the sound wash over me. Her words were magic. I began moving, sliding my shaft in and out of her wet, pink, freshly-orgasmed pussy.

Without thinking, I leaned down and kissed her. She resisted, but then relented and returned my kisses eagerly, passionately.

When I pulled away to reposition myself, she laughed softly. "Well now I know what my own pussy tastes like."

I laughed. "Oh. Right. Well, see? It's fine."

Her chest rose and fell in a big breath, her eyes fluttering as we made love. "I suppose."

"Now I guess you need to taste my cum, see what you think of that," I said.

She smiled and shook her head slightly. "I already know. I accidentally tasted it. Kinda salty."

"Is that so?" I said as I fucked her. I was so worked up, and it'd been a week since we'd last had sex, that I knew I wasn't going to last long.

"Mm hm," she said, briefly closing her eyes as she enjoyed the sensations.

"Does that mean you want me to pull out and cum in your mouth?"

She raised an eyebrow and gave me an amused look. "I suppose we could try that. We've never done that before."

I stared at her. My expression must have been comical, because she laughed. "Didn't think I'd say that, huh?"

"No," I said, shaking my head slowly. "No, I did not." I watched her as I worked my hips. "Can I, really?"

She gave me a sly look. "Only one way to find out."

"Hey! That's my line."

"Our line now," she giggled.

I closed my eyes in concentration while I fucked her. She must have noticed, because she asked, "What are you doing?"

"I'm using my cock to study the shape and feel of your pussy." I moved my hips around to make my cock go up and down inside her. I really could feel her insides, which was wild.

She took it in stride. "Heh. Learning anything interesting?"

"If I keep studying like this, I'll have an orgasm."

She giggled. "Best school ever."

We made love there on the bed in the hotel room. We held each other while my cock slid in and out of her. We had sex. We explored each other in the most intimate ways we could. Passion overcame us and we fucked.

She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me close, then she wrapped her legs around mine. "I want you," she whispered.

"You've got me."

"I need you." There was an urgency in her tone that I picked up on. I sped up my pace.

"What do you need me to do?" I asked, loving where this was heading. She knew dirty talk set me off, and she liked a fair amount of it herself.

"I need you to fuck me!"

It went straight into the pleasure center of my brain. "Nat, I want to fuck you so bad."

"Do it, Rob! Fuck me with your big, hard cock!"

"Keep talking!" I pressed. I lowered my head next to hers. She knew what I wanted.

She whispered directly into my ear. "Fuck my pussy, Rob. I shaved it for you. To turn you on. Fuck my shaved pussy!"

I sped up as fast as I could go. My orgasm was imminent. I pounded her pussy, our wet skin slapping together, our breathing harsh and fast. "I love it. I love you," I gasped. It was time. I pushed up, but she still had her arms and legs wrapped around me tightly, so all I did was lift her off the bed.

She gasped. "What are you--oh!" and let go, falling back down with a giggle. I rolled over onto my back next to her and she didn't even hesitate. She grabbed my slick cock and started jacking me off furiously. I was so close it only took a few seconds, then, at my signal, she held her hair out of the way with one hand and engulfed my cock with her mouth, and I came.

"You don't have to--" I said, trying my best to watch the amazing sight before me and experience incredible pleasure at the same time. "Swallow it. You can just--" I gasped as I felt her tongue mingling with my cum inside her mouth. "Open your mouth and let it fall out," I finished, spent, exhausted, shaky, completely sexually fulfilled.

She waited until I was done, then she opened her mouth and let the cum drool out and down my shaft, pooling around the base. I watched, fascinated.

She looked at me with a strange expression on her face. She wiped her mouth on the back of her hand, then, with a reluctant look on her face, she swallowed, working her mouth as she did. "That was weird," she managed.

I laughed, slowly and gently. I don't know if I had the energy for anything more than that. "Well, we can add that to our list of things we've done, but you don't ever need to do it again if you don't want to."

She shook her head. "It's not that. It was... different. Unexpected. I can't say I loved it, but I'm not grossed out by it. Like I said, it was just kinda weird to have that in my mouth."

She flopped down next to me, both of us still breathing fast, though I was much more winded. She turned to me and hugged me close, uncaring of the sticky mess. We'd shower in a bit, but for now, we just held one another, secure in our relationship, in our love.

Chapter 24: A Wedding and a Worry

The next day, the day of Monica's wedding, I figured I'd do something interesting while Natalie was at lunch with the girls, but nope. I just laid there on the bed in the hotel room watching TV and messing around on my phone the whole time, Googling things like 'how to ask your girlfriend to marry you' and 'how to know the right time to propose.'

I wasn't planning on doing anything stupid like asking Nat to marry me at Monica's wedding. I hadn't bought a ring, and Nat and I hadn't discussed it, so whatever was going to happen was still far off. But it's hard to attend a wedding with your girlfriend and not think about your own future. The mind just naturally goes there.

Nat was gone for a good long while before she finally made it back to the hotel, her hair done in a style that I would describe as elaborate but not meant to upstage the bride. The wedding was in a couple hours, so we started getting ready.

"Help me put this on, will you?" she asked, laying out a blue dress. She undid the buttons of her shirt and took it off, tossing it aside, then her bra quickly followed.

"Maybe in a minute," I said, enjoying the view.

She raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms beneath her breasts. "So I could distract you from literally anything by just stripping naked in front of you?"

I blinked at her. "What? Sorry. Distracted."

She snorted and picked up a different bra. "We had fun at lunch. It was really good to see everyone. All of us together, one last time."

"Last time? Is Monica not allowed to go to lunch with the rest of you anymore?"

"You know what I mean." She kicked off her sandals and removed her pants, adding them to the pile of clothes. She picked up the dress. "I need your help. I don't want to mess up my hair."

She stepped into the dress and pulled it up and over her hips, then slipped her hands through the arm holes. "Pull it up and then zip it up, okay?"

Once that was done, she smoothed the dress and took a look at herself in the mirror. She turned this way and that, then glanced at me. "Well? How do I look?"

"You look great, and I think you know it," I said, coming to stand behind her. This dress was far more modest than the little black one she'd worn last night. Extremely appropriate for someone attending a wedding.

"Watch the hair," she said, smiling up at me. "Okay. You get changed while I touch up my make up, then we'll get going."

In the car on the way to the wedding venue, Nat held my hand, but she looked distracted.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

She started to say yes, but stopped herself, frowning. She turned her head left and right, like she was stretching, or trying to avoid facing something.

I recognized this. I squeezed her hand tighter. "What's wrong?"

In response, she picked up her bag and opened it. She pulled out her phone and unlocked it, then tapped the screen a few times before she handed it to me. On the screen was a single text and a response.

Anna: I'm sorry

Nat: What??

And that's it. Hours had passed without further reply. "Anna," I said, working to remember. "That's the friend you stayed with before moving here."

Natalie nodded.

I watched her carefully. "What does this mean?"

She inhaled through her nose, her mouth pressed into a tight line. After a while, she said, "I think I can guess."

I had my own suspicions, but I let her take the lead.

She looked at me, her face tight. "Anna knows where I live. She had to have my address to ship my stuff. The only reason I can think of for her to send this is... my parents."

"You think they got your address from her?"

"Yeah. They didn't know who I stayed with, but I'm sure other people saw or could guess. So I think they finally found out about Anna, then somehow got my address from her. Which means I should expect something soon. Probably another ultimatum about obeying them or getting disowned or whatever stupid bullshit they think will work on me."

Her jaw was set and her eyes were fierce, but there was also a wariness about her.

"What are you going to do?"

She took a deep breath. "God, this is terrible timing. Why couldn't this have happened tomorrow? Why did this have to happen at all?" She took another deep breath. "I need to cool down. I can't get all upset right now." She avoided looking at me. "I don't want to mess up my makeup, or let them see I've been crying." She squeezed my hand hard. "I don't want to make this day about me. This is supposed to be a happy day! My friend is getting married!"

Nat finally met my gaze. She gave me a strained smile, but behind her eyes was obvious pain.

"I'm here for you," I said. I moved to slip my arm around her back, but stopped short. "Wait, your hair." Instead, I took both her hands in mine. "Whatever happens, I'm here for you. They can't take me away from you."

She nodded and held on to my hands like she was slipping off a cliff and they were the only thing to cling to, but her grip eventually relaxed, her breathing returned to normal. "We can talk about it more after the wedding. Until then, I'm going to try to enjoy this special day."

***

The wedding was lovely, if unconventional. It was in a garden, for one thing, rather than a church or a reception hall. A very nice garden, with manicured everything and immaculate tiled pathways between all the green and flowering things. I figured the heat would be unbearable later in the year, but that day was perfect.

The only speech before the ceremony itself was from Monica's father, a tall man with thick, gray hair and a very stern face, juxtaposed with what turned out to be an extremely friendly smile. He stood up and cleared his throat, then said he'd keep it short because he's a terrible public speaker.

He said the usual sort of thing you'd expect a father to say at his daughter's wedding. How happy he was for her, how happy he was to be there to see it. He gave a few short quotes about love from various notable figures, but one in particular stuck in my head, both because of what it said, and because of Natalie's reaction to it.

The quote was attributed to Victor Hugo, and it said, "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."

I'd been keeping an eye on Natalie anyway, since I was concerned for her, so I didn't miss the slight twitch in her expression as the words sunk in. She smoothed her face almost immediately, but I'd seen it.

The rest of the wedding proceeded smoothly and beautifully. Nat and I socialized with the other guests, spending plenty of time talking with Ashley and Brooke, and a little time with Monica, though being the bride, she couldn't spend too much time with anyone in particular. Her husband seemed like a good, fun guy. When we got to Monica's father, Natalie even thanked him for his speech, and he was very pleased to hear it.

When it was over, we returned to our hotel room and changed out of our nice clothes. We wandered the area around our hotel and ate dinner at a place nearby, then headed back to our room. I hoped another round of sex was on the table, but she wasn't feeling up to it, and I didn't press her. We went to bed early, and the only thing she really wanted was for me to hold her.

Chapter 25: Lost and Found

We flew back home the next morning, and for once, my presence on the flight didn't cause it to be delayed. I tried to joke about it, but Nat's smile was half-hearted.

"I'm sorry," she said as we got in my car and started heading home. "I'm just worried about what's gonna happen."

"No matter what happens, I'm here. I love you, Nat."

"I know," she said, and this time her smile was bigger. She rested her head against my shoulder as I drove.

When we got to her place, she checked her mail, barely even waiting for the car to stop. I pulled her luggage out of the trunk and waited at the bottom of her stairs. Mail in hand, she shrugged when she got to me. "Just junk mail."

I carried her luggage up the stairs and into her apartment. She wasted no time popping open the suitcase and sorting the contents. Within a few minutes, it was empty, everything put away or into the laundry hamper, and the suitcase itself stored on a closet shelf. She looked around, then turned to me, a flat look on her face. "Let's go to your place. I don't really want to be here."

As we drove, I tried to think of what to say to smooth things over, but I was forced to admit that there probably wasn't anything. The problem was beyond my ability to fix, as much as I hated to admit it, and I knew very well how she felt about these things. We just had to wait and see.

We stayed at my place, watching shows and playing games, really just taking full advantage of the fact that we had the day off. We ordered a pizza and watched a movie, and when it was late, Nat unenthusiastically asked me to drive her home.

"You could stay the night," I suggested.

She shook her head reluctantly. "I have work in the morning. We both do."

I drove her home, and couldn't help notice as she looked around suspiciously before getting out of the car. I don't know if she seriously expected her parents to leap out from behind a bush or something, but I hated to see her like this. I walked with her up to her door and didn't leave until it was closed and locked. Before that, though, she smiled at me, a genuine, happy smile, but it was all too brief.

***

The next day, while at work, I couldn't help staring at the picture on my desk. She'd given it to me after seeing the bare state of things at my job. A few days after returning from the cabin retreat, we were hanging out at her place. I excused myself to go to the bathroom, and when I came out, there was a wrapped present on the table.

"That's for you," Nat had told me, smiling brightly.

I unwrapped it to find a nice frame and a great picture of the two of us from one of our dates. It was just a selfie, but one that had turned out perfect. In it, I had one arm around her, the other outstretched, holding my phone. I was smiling at the camera, but she had her eyes turned to me. Her lower lip was caught between her teeth just at the corner of her mouth. I had captured her face at the ideal moment. Her expression clearly said I think I'm in love.