I Picked Up Karoline at the Airport

Story Info
From teacher to slut.
1.1k words
3.9
11.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting Karoline at the airport

I picked up Karoline at the airport. It was early on a Tuesday. She was coming to spend the summer. School was out, so we had 2 months living in sin. Karoline is a curvy redheaded teacher. Ass a TOUCH LARGE, BUT TIGHT and tits over a handful, her body was not yet tanned. However, she would soon resolve that.

Today she was wearing a denim short skirt sandals and a tight tank top. We had been together about a year, and she liked me to pick out her clothes. Away from her choir director job and her sophomore geometry students, she was here to let her red afro hair down. Karoline turned into my lusty slutty role-playing girlfriend.

I watched her get off the plane. I had asked for the outfit, and she knew why. We hugged kissed and I squeezed her ass. "I am going to molest you all the way home' We are not leaving the airport until you are dripping." She smiled as I found a nipple and pinched it. She responded with a moan and her face and smile told me the juice was flowing. We both knew how easy she was turned on.

In her ready state we walked to baggage claim. At an empty gate we walked behind the desk and immediately my fingers found her clit and dripping pussy. No panties and no bra she was ready and expecting a public assault. Arms around my neck tongue down my throat, I banged her. Faster, then faster. I grabbed a handful of hair and forced her to passionately kiss. Faster. My thumb bouncing on her clit. She was difficult to keep quiet, even with my tongue doing its best. The 1st of many orgasms started. She groaned as I sucked her face. I love kissing.

Starting to subside but still out of breath I looked in her eyes and said, " Welcome."

She had caught an early flight. We both wanted sex NOW. Karoline is a great fuck. In baggage claim I fondled her every chance I got. I didn't want to get us in trouble, but I wanted to keep her dripping. More than just a grind here and squeeze there, standing in the middle of the crowd I slipped my fingers in her pussy rubbing until she moaned.

Walking to the parking deck, I had parked in a semi deserted area. Bags in the trunk, I opened her door for her and lifted her skirt and drove my dick home. She loved my 7 inches. "I' m going to improve your slut skills babe." In seconds she was coming. Especially after I stuck my thumb in her ass. I helped her into the car, grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth to my dick. She is quick and immediately sucked me.

It was on the way home I uncovered part of my plan. Once on the interstate I had her strip. A tight blouse and short skirt. "Lean against the door, I want to talk." Opening her legs, I proceeded to finger her dripping mons. "I would like to play a game. Sort of a dom/sub game. At predetermined times one of us will play either the dom or sub. Starting now." Now Karoline was a redhead as was I. I explained to her that doing some online reading I had discovered several articles that stated all gingers have increased libido. That explains a lot she said. And then proceeding to have an orgasm at my manipulations.

As a dom or sub, the dom will guide the sub on a fantasy. Not conversing, engaging in real time. With no limits. Karoline looked at me, slight smile with a look of question. I smiled at her; I'll demonstrate. For the next 3 hours I will reveal a fantasy. She must immediately do as I request. For instance. Put your clothes on, we're coming to a park. I pulled in. We did our business and instead of getting back in the car I walked her over to a distant picnic table. I am going to suck you off. Sit in the middle of the table facing the woods. I sat on the bench between her legs, lifted the skirt and had her lean back.

Karoline loves cunnilingus. I went directly to her clit and sucked. I licked sucked and fingered, stopping now and then. I held her for 15 minutes before I let her cum. I would tease her by stopping my oral assault on her nub and talk to her.

How does your cunt feel? I would insert a finger just barely inside her. Rotating in a very slow circle. TALK "You are making me crazy. Eat ME. Suck on my pussy." And I did.

Karoline has very quiet orgasms. Like you would expect of a schoolteacher.

I want you to moan and groan. I want to hear your pleasure. She is a quick study.

Walking back to the car, you will have many of these little surprises today. She grabbed me and licked my tonsils. Bring it she replied.

I took her to a shopping mall close to home. We are clothes shopping. First 3 or 4 of the tiniest g string in red from Victoria's Secret. Lovely sales clerk probably 40 years old and built. Mmmmm complimented me on my choice. Her leering at Karoline gave me an idea. Can you find us matching tops just as sexy? And off she went.

I ushered Karoline into a large fitting room. "Seduce her." She looked at me, mouth open, "WHAT" Take your clothes off and try on the g string. The clerk returned tapped lightly and walked in. I left Karoline sliding on the panties, the clerk smiling. Help me, Karoline said. The clerk had several tops, put them down and started sliding the strings up. Karoline was dripping again. The clerk was quick to help her slide it on and spent too much time adjusting. She gave the clerk a hungry look What have you brought me. Put this one on me. She stretched out her arms facing the clerk. Her chest bare nipples hard. The clerk fitted the thin fabric sliding it over Karoline's outstretched arms. Stepping forward she brushed the clerk's breast. Karoline bumped into her 34DD several times locking eyes with the deep breathing clerk Karoline then kissed her soft gentle tonguing and the connection was made.

It was then I walked in. Seeing the 2 embraced and softly kissing I pulled out my dick and proceeded to rub the clerk's ass. Pulling apart the clerk smiled and left the room. At the checkout the girls were still making eyes. When will the July 4 colors be in? About 10 days or so. I gave her a card and said call us. 2 weeks later Karoline ate her first pussy and had her first girl/girl orgasm

It is going to be a great summer.