All Comments on 'I Picked Up Karoline at the Airport'

by redheadstories

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 1 year ago

This could have been a wonderful story.

Why are you in such a hurry? Is your “writing time” limited to only an hour per story?

This was an outstanding concept ruined by your rush to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not only was it rushed, the premise is so far beyond reality it should have been in the sci-fi category. You can't slip two fingers into a pussy in a crowd and no one notice. Besides, what woman would allow that? I stopped at that point.

Bargyn1Bargyn1over 1 year ago

Rushed, lacking descriptive content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, you THINK that RANDOM CAPITALIZATION is a good THING? If so, why? And like he said, no story no plot, just a few words, leading nowhere productive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Bad misleading tagline.

The only "teacher" part of this story is a couple sentences of background description, completely superfluous.

She's already a slut from the moment we meet her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredheadstories@redheadstories
11 Followers
Semi retired Floridian with what I like to think of as a creative/sensual mind with a taste for risk and adventure. As of today, I have written a dozen stories and submitted a couple. I am a redhead with a heightened libido.. Many of my stories are based on real experienc...