I Really Fucked Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regardless, if I was to have any hope of success tonight, I had to put those feelings aside. She stood aside and allowed me to enter the house. I followed her into the living room where I found Mark and Connor seated. Both Mark and Connor were nursing beers. Heather sat down in a chair that had a glass of wine sitting on a side table beside her. I was offered neither a seat nor drink. All I got was a tip of his beer bottle and a nod of his head from Mark. That was my que to begin my pitch.

"Mark. I know that I screwed up. I take full responsibility for that. I cheated on you, and I have no excuse for it. As to why, it was just me being selfish. You did nothing wrong. I am not here to beg your forgiveness. I know that you will never forgive what I did, and I won't even waste my breath on it. I know that there is no way that you will ever take me back, and I can't even ask you for that. The divorce is now final, and I accept that.

"Having said that, what I am here for is to beg you for some mercy. As you are aware, the prenup only allowed me some clothes, a couple hundred dollars, and an old car that is about to break down. I'm not complaining about that. I signed it willingly. I knew the consequences when I cheated on you, but I never really thought about it or thought that you would ever find out. That was stupid on my part, and I accept that. If I hadn't also been fired from my job, or if I would have been able to get another job, I would not be here today. The issue is that I WAS fired, and no one will even call me for an interview for another job. Even the fast-food places laugh at me when I try to apply there. I am quite literally out of options here. My only other recourse is to try and sell myself on a corner downtown. You would probably think that is fitting, but I have already been advised by the Sheriff's Department that they are watching for that. I am actually considering that as it would give me a bed and a couple of meals when they arrest me for solicitation.

"To let you know just how desperate I am, I haven't actually eaten anything in two days. I am sleeping in the back seat of my car down by the lake. It's OK for now, but winter is coming, and I will most likely freeze to death when the first cold snap hits. I have already been almost raped once, but I was lucky enough to be able to grab a fallen tree branch and beat him with it until he fled.

"I have absolutely nothing left. I'm cold, defenseless, and starving. Unless you show me at least a modicum of mercy, I will be dead withing two months. Please, I'm begging you. I will literally do anything you ask. You have connections, all I ask is that you put a word in for me so I can get a job and support myself. I just need enough to afford a crappy apartment and enough food to sustain myself. I don't even care what the job is or what I have to do. I'll do whatever it takes. Please, just help me a little bit, otherwise I will not survive."

I made my pitch. All I could do now was hope that Mark still had some residual feelings for me, or, at least, enough compassion remaining in his heart to help prevent me from dying. I really was not exaggerating about that. There was only one small shelter in our town, and it was already filled up. Government assistance, you ask? What a joke. There was a 6-month backlog on applications. I would freeze to death long before they even looked at my application. Yes, I actually did try and sell myself on a street corner. First, why would any of the Johns want me when there were plenty of younger and better-looking women around doing the same thing. I ended up giving one blowjob in an alley for $20 before a cop showed up. I didn't have a chance to finish, and never got the $20. He didn't arrest me, but he made it clear that he would be watching, and the next time I would be going to jail. Truthfully, I was so desperate that if Mark kicked me out with no help, I was seriously thinking about committing a crime just to get arrested and put in jail. At least I would have a warm bed and three meals a day.

"I'm not in the least bit interested in just giving you a handout." Mark finally spoke. "That's for two reasons. First, after what you did, I don't owe you a God Damned thing. There is nothing in it for me. No return on my investment. I get absolutely nothing out of it. The second reason is that it would just prolong the issue. I give you a handout now, then you are right back here in a couple of weeks when that money runs out. The only way I see this working is if there is a mutually beneficial agreement. One where you get the assistance you need while providing me with something of value. Since you have nothing much of material value that I am in the least interested in, that would mean you providing a service that I would be willing to compensate you for. What are you willing to do for that?"

I didn't even hesitate. OK, it was probably stupid of me, but it seriously never occurred to me how far down the rabbit hole that one word would lead me. In my defense, I had seen up close and personal what the alternative was. Laugh at me all you want but think about what you would do to prevent yourself from starving and/or freezing to death. Fuck, I just told you I was seriously thinking about deliberately going to prison over that.

"Anything."

OK. Perhaps I should have noticed how all three of them got predatory smiles on their faces. I learned a lot later that they had already discussed this situation. In fact, I had been deliberately led to this fate from the beginning of the divorce process. My ex-husband began planning it as soon as he got definitive proof of my affair. My children joined in the plot when he showed them the evidence of my betrayal.

"Anything? That's a very dangerous word. Are you sure?"

"Mark, I am not exaggerating how desperate I am. I'm laying all my cards on the table here. If you turn me down, my only other option will be to commit a crime so I can be put in jail. If I don't starve to death by then, the first big freeze that comes through her will cause me to freeze to death. Whatever you want has to be better than that."

"Very well." Mark smiled. "Here's what I offer. We could use a maid and cook. You will get a small bedroom to sleep in. You will be our servant and available to us 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Your only compensation will be a place to live and food to eat. You will eat the same food as us. I will also put you back on my insurance, so your health care will be taken care of. You will follow all orders from all three of us or be punished severely. Yes, that includes corporal punishment. In order to help compensate me for my generosity, you will sign over all of your possessions to me. That includes your car, clothes, and the small amount of jewelry you were allowed to take. You will wear only what we allow you to wear when we allow you to wear it. You will cook, clean, do laundry, and any other assigned tasks. Most importantly, you will follow whatever orders you are given instantly and without complaint."

I was actually shocked. On the one hand, it was much more generous than what I had even hoped. All threats of starvation and freezing were eliminated. On the other hand, I would lose all my possessions (which really weren't much and really weren't doing me much good anyway). Trading my car for a warm bed in a nice house was a good deal. Seriously, I had used the last of my gas and couldn't afford any more. It was really only good for me as a place to sleep out of the elements. As far as my clothes and jewelry went, where would I even wear my nice dresses and jewelry? Everything else would be in tatters within a few months anyway. I only had the lake to wash them in - without soap - anyway. Fine, let them tell me what to wear. It beat having to try and decide which outfit smelled the least every day. Still, there was something troubling me.

"So, I would basically become your slave?"

"To an extent." Mark agreed. "The main difference is that you would be free to leave anytime you wanted. At any time that you decide you want to quit, you will be free to walk out the door. I'll even let you keep whatever you are wearing at the time."

"I guess I really don't have much of a choice. I accept your offer. Thank you for being so generous."

OK. You probably figured out that the offer wasn't quite a generous as I thought at the time. Still, it really didn't occur to me how demented it was going to get. I really never even had a clue as to how far Mark had turned my children against me. I was soon to find out that they didn't even see me as their mother anymore. Within 5-minutes, I had signed the title to my car over to Mark. All my worldly possession, except for the clothes I was wearing and my purse, were in the car. Heather took my purse and locked it away somewhere.

Once all the transfer of possessions was done, I was again standing in the middle of the livingroom while my ex-husband and children were sitting. At least, I had thought the transfer of property was complete. Silly me.

"Well?" Mark asked.

I had no clue what he meant. I just stood there.

"Come on. The rest of it."

Again, I was clueless.

He huffed in exasperation. "I said ALL your possessions. Everything! NOW!"

It finally dawned on me what he was wanting. I was completely horrified. Surely, not that. When I had agreed to the deal, I had been thinking that I would probably be given a maid's uniform and spend my days cooking and cleaning for them. Probably running to the grocery store, drycleaners, and other errands. Ok, my fantasies also had Mark calling me into his bedroom and serving his sexually occasionally. It never even crossed my mind that I would be naked in front of my children. Strangely, that thought sent a jolt to my pussy. If only I had known what was in store for me.

"Come on. Either strip or walk out the door and never come back." Mark ordered.

Well, walking out the door with just the clothes I was wearing wasn't really much of an option. The dress I was wearing was a halter dress. All it really took was to unclasp it from the back of the neck. I had worn it with the thought that I might be able to tempt my ex-husband with it. It had a plunging neckline and was backless, so wearing a bra with it was really not an option. In fact, the only thing I was wearing besides the dress was a transparent pink thong and a pair of worn 4-inch heels.

Walking out the door only led to misery and death, so, with no other real option, I slowly brought my hands up behind my neck and unclasped my dress. The top of my dress immediately fell down and exposed my naked tits. I was a bit surprised to look down and see that my nipples were hard and pointing out. Lowering my hands to my hips, I wiggled my hips as I pushed the dress towards the floor. Once past the widest part of my hips, the dress fell and pooled around my heels. I stepped out of it, bent over to pick it up, then handed it to Mark. He casually tossed it to the side of the couch he was sitting on. Wordlessly, he nodded to my panties. Hooking my fingers into the waistband, I began lowering them. Oddly, they actually stuck to my pussy from the wetness. A shiver ran through me when they finally released from between my outer lips.

"What a fucking slut." Heather commented. "You can see her juices starting to run down her legs. She must be getting off by showing her slutty body off."

Her words somehow caused my pussy to contract a bit. I couldn't explain it, but I was getting seriously turned on by this humiliation. As I began reaching for my shoes, Mark stopped me and told me I could keep those on for now. I just stood there as my ex-husband and my children stared at my naked body. I was told to slowly turn around, and I allowed them to see every inch of my nudity. They made a few humiliating comments, which, oddly, increased my arousal. Finally, Mark broke the moment.

"Heather, why don't you take the slut and clean her up. If she is going to be living here, she at least needs to look presentable. It's obvious that she hasn't been grooming herself. Get rid of the armpit hair. God, that's disgusting. Also, shave that rat nest between her legs. You can set up an appointment next week to have her waxed, then laser treatments to get rid of all that hair."

"Sure thing, Dad. I can also see a bunch of stubble on her legs. I have some shit that I can use to get rid of that as well. We don't need to schedule the spa. I have a pretty good home waxing kit I'll use on her."

At least I had hot water and some good shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. She let me luxuriate in the hot stream for a while. When I finally got out of the shower and dried off, she put my hair in a braid as I applied makeup. I was starting to do my typical understated makeup when she changed it. Instead, my lips were fire engine red, I had smoky eyeliner that made my green eyes pop, and heavier mascara to really make my eyelashes pop. That was the pleasant part.

Heather then led me to a spare bedroom that only contained a twin bed. She laid an old sheet on it, then had me lay down on my back. What happened next got me thinking that this had all been planned out and flawlessly executed.

"I need to make sure that you don't move around too much." Heather informed me.

Hidden at the four corners of the bed were popes and leather cuffs. Moments later, I was bound to the bed, spread eagle. She pulled the ropes tight, so I could barely move. She left the room for a couple of minutes, then returned pushing a cart. I had been to spas in the past and recognized the contents of the cart as a waxing kit. As I had been cut off of most of the funds and was not dating or having sex, I had let my grooming go. This was really going to suck.

Heather started with my armpits. Typically, the hair is trimmed down with scissors first. Heather apparently didn't want to waste the time for that. Besides, it wasn't like she really cared how much pain she caused me. I would come to find out over the next couple of months just what a sadistic bitch she had become. I wasn't really prepared for the first rip of my armpit hair. I'm sure that people a mile away could hear my shriek. My subsequent screams could probably only be heard from half a mile away. The torture seemed to last for hours as every hair on my body from the neck down was violently ripped out. When she finally got to my pubic hair, well, that was a deeper level of hell. I was a blubbering mess by the time she was done, or so I thought.

The next thing I knew, I was on my elbows and knees. She had tied my elbows to my knees, leaving me in an awkward position with my face down and ass up. I felt her spreading my ass cheeks apart, then applying the wax to my pudenda and asshole. Fuck. She ripped the hair out from there as well. At least it was finally over. I luxuriated in the cool lotion that she began applying to me. I began to drift off as she was touching my sensitive areas as she massaged the lotion in. She was behind me, so I really couldn't see what she was doing very well. My eyes snapped open when I felt something hard touch my asshole. Without a pause, she began pushing the object in. I tried to clench down, but it was very slippery. She had lubed it up quite liberally.

"Ever been ass fucked?" She asked and she pushed the object home.

The object was tapered. Once the widest part was past my sphincter, it narrowed to a thinner shank. My ass closed around it and seemed to pull the plug inside.

"No. I always refused that. It's dirty, and my ass is exit only." I replied.

"Not anymore." She chuckled.

I had a bad feeling about this.

Releasing me from my bonds, she handed me the jar of lotion and instructed me to put it on. It would eliminate the irritation from the waxing and soften my skin. I was told to use it liberally on my tits and cunt. I was informed that I no longer had a vagina or pussy. It was now a cunt. Similarly, my breast were now tits. Little girls had vaginas. Women had pussies and breasts. Sluts had cunts and tits.

"Come on, slut. Pinch, pull, and tweak those nipples. Get your fingers in that cunt. Rub your clit." Heather barked out orders.

Yes, I was desperate and had agreed to follow their orders. Still, this was my daughter. It was demeaning to be forced to basically masturbate in front of my own daughter. Seriously, hadn't she humiliated me enough in waxing my body?

"Heather." I began. "This isn't right. You're my dau..... AAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHH!"

Heather had been circling me as I was applying the lotion. The last part of my statement was accompanied by a loud CRACK and a line of fire appearing on my bare ass. I had no idea where she produced the belt she used from, but it effectively silenced any further protest at that point.

"From now on, it's Mistress! You stopped being my mother the first time you let some other asshole stick his dick in your cunt. You think masturbating in front of me is demeaning? This is only the beginning. You are free to leave any time you want, but you will only take what you own. Since you signed literally everything over to daddy, that means that you walk out the door wearing only what you have on. Perhaps we might even be generous enough to give you a pair of shoes, if you beg enough. Otherwise, it is only whatever you happen to be wearing at that time."

I was well and truly trapped. There was no way I was leaving the house naked. I also didn't want another stroke of that belt across my ass - or worse. I also happened to be getting very aroused. I really couldn't help that. My body was betraying me as I was masturbating as ordered. I couldn't help but remember that I even began getting wet from the humiliation ever since I was told to strip in front of my ex-husband and adult children.

"Anyway, we need to get things moving along. I have an idea what daddy and Connor are planning, so I want to get mine out of the way in private. I'm not really in the mood for them to see my pussy tonight. Now, lay down on your back."

As I was getting on the floor, Heather slipped her hands under her skirt and pulled her thong off. Once laying on my back, she stepped so her feet were on either side of my head. Pulling her skirt up over her hips, she began lowering her bald pussy directly towards my face. Horror shot through me as I realized what she was demanding from me. Much the same as I was never interested in anal sex, lesbian sex was equally distasteful.

"Yes, you are going to lick my pussy. You are going to do a good job and give me a nice orgasm." She grinned, seeing the look on my face. "Get used to it, slut. You are going to be doing a lot of pussy licking. Keep on masturbating too. I want you to fuck yourself to an orgasm as you are licking my pussy."

Could my humiliation get much worse? Strangely, that just caused another gush from my cunt as I was now thrusting three fingers in me.

Not having a choice, I stuck out my tongue and began licking her pussy as soon as it was in range. My main thought at the time was to get it over with as soon as I could. I found that it wasn't as bad as I had expected. Not that I really enjoyed it, but it wasn't horrendous either. I began to remember what I liked when Mark and the boyfriends I had before I met him would go down on me. Like mother, like daughter? I was about to find out.

I guess I got caught up in licking her pussy and my own masturbation. I was getting close to an orgasm when a quiet 'click' got my attention. I had not been paying attention to what Heather was doing. I looked up and saw that she had her phone in her hand and was taking pictures of my face as I licked her. To my horror, she then moved the phone, so it showed my naked body as I was masturbating. I didn't hear any clicks, so she must have switched to video. She moved it back to my face again, carefully making sure that her face was never exposed.