I Really Fucked Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Smile for the camera." She spoke. "Show everyone how much you love licking pussy."

I was to find out later what that video was going to be used for - other than sending it to several of her friends to show how much of a slut I was. I don't know why, but that thought just drove my arousal higher. I was now desperate to orgasm. I renewed my efforts on her pussy and attacked it with vigor. She was leaking like a 100-year-old faucet, so I clamped my mouth around her pussy and began to give her a severe tongue lashing. I began to notice how she responded to different touches. I started concentrating on those that she responded to more. When she began gyrating her hips on my face, I concentrated on lashing her clit. I was doing everything I could to hold off on my own orgasm. Finally, I heard her softly cry out as a flood of her juices flowed out of her pussy and into my mouth. With that signal, I let go and plunged off the deep end into my own orgasm.

As my orgasm began to ebb away, I began to understand just what my life was going to morph into. I had just had incestuous lesbian sex with my daughter. I was not stupid enough to believe that was the end of it. Sure, I had stripped naked in front of my ex-husband, daughter, and son, but I was still foolishly believing that any sexual servitude would just be between me and my ex-husband. Apparently, I was to also become a sex slave to my children as well. Oddly, I wasn't really bothered by that. Even weirder, it kind of excited me.

I didn't get much time to ponder my future, though. Heather got up, put her thong back on, then went to the closet.

"These should do for tonight." She said as she pulled a pair of shoes out of the closet. "Dad and Connor are going fishing at the lake tomorrow. I am having a few of my girlfriends over to hang out by the pool while they're gone. I think I'm gonna have to run down to the 24-hour sex shop and get a few more toys."

I remembered those shoes. I had gotten them for a Halloween costume years ago. They were gold 6-inch stiletto heeled strappy sandals. The thin gold straps wound around my legs up to just under my knees. The tops were also thin straps over the top of my feet. Open toe, of course. I only wore them the one time. They were made to look sexy, not for comfort.

"Here's your uniform for tonight." She informed me as she handed the shoes to me.

Seeing no other signs of clothing and what had just happened, it was blatantly obvious that these sandals were to be my only uniform, at least that's what I thought. After putting the ridiculous shoes on, Heather produced a pair of wrist cuffs and secured my hands behind my back. She then rummaged around in the closet for a minute, then returned with a leather collar with a large D-ring on the front. After clipping a thin chain leash to the D-ring, she led me out of the bedroom and back into the livingroom.

Mark and Connor were still sitting in their chairs sipping their drinks when Heather led me into the room. Another wave of humiliation washed over me as I was standing naked in front of my ex-husband and my son. Not just naked, but my face was still covered with heather's pussy juice. My nipples were standing at attention like a buck private in front of a 5-star general. The feeling of my own fluids trickling down my thighs was even more pronounced. The strange movements of the butt plug in my ass as I walked only served to increase my horneyness that this new wave of humiliation shot through me.

"Slut, come over here and bend over. I want to feel those udders." Surprisingly, it was Connor that said that.

I would have thought that Mark would get the first shot at me. As it turns out, Mark had had me for 25-years. He passed on getting me first in favor of allowing our son to have his turn. I moved in front of Connor and bent at the waist. Having my wrists locked behind my back, I had no defense as his large hands began groping my breas.... I mean tits. His thumbs brushed over my sensitive nipples as his hands caressed my globes.

"Yeah, I agree, Dad. These nipples should be pierced." Connor announced. "Her cunt too." He added as one huge hand moved down and began toying with my drooling cunt.

"Daddy, I need a credit card. The girls are coming over tomorrow while you guys are fishing, and, since we now have this slut here, I need to go to the sex shop and get a few more toys." Heather said to Mark. "Since I'm going there, are there any requests?"

"Hmmm. Get some nipple clips and a nice assortment of butt plugs." Mark replied.

"Throw in some ankle cuffs, a remote-controlled vibrator, ball gag, and a ring gag as well." Added Connor.

"Got it. Oh, and get a stud in her tongue. She's pathetic at licking pussy, so a nice stud should help give some extra stimulation." She answered as she picked up her purse and walked out the door.

As Heather was leaving, Connor undid his shorts and slipped them and his underwear off. I was guided to my knees in front of his chair. No orders were necessary. It was blatantly obvious what I was expected to do. Connor and Mark continued their discussion on their fishing trip tomorrow as I leaned forward and took my son's 8-inch cock in my mouth. Unlike when I had to lick my daughter's pussy earlier, I have had extensive experience with using my mouth on cocks.

Usually, I like to use my hands as well, but they were uselessly locked behind my back. I must admit here that I am one of those women who actually enjoy giving blowjobs. This case was no exception. The only real difficulty was in putting out of my mind that this was my son. I just had to imaging that it was just another cock, and not think about the person it was attached to. At least I tried.

"Eyes open and look at me, Slut." Connor commanded.

OK, so that didn't work. Forcing me to look in his eyes as I sucked him forced me to deal with the fact that I had my son's cock in my mouth. The thought that I was now submitting to my own son sent an added jolt to my already overheated cunt. Add to the fact that sucking a cock already got me horney, not to mention what the humiliation was doing to me, oh, and let's not forget the tweaking of my nipples and fingering of my cunt. I felt like a Navy fighter jet on an aircraft carrier right before launch. Engines at full throttle yet held back by the catapult system. All it would take was one more slight push, and my orgasm would explode off the deck into the stratosphere.

I was bobbing my head, sucking, licking, and even taking his cock down my throat. I don't think that I am bragging, but I do believe that I am very good at sucking a cock. Meanwhile, Connor and Mark went back to discussing tomorrow's fishing trip. It was beyond degrading. Fuck, that made me horney. I worked on him for 10-minutes. I had no idea how he developed such stamina. The fucking asshole that got me into this situation in the first place would have shot his load in less than 5-minutes. I finally felt his cock swell slightly, signaling his imminent release. Not that I had any plans to do it anyway, but his hand grabbed the back of my head and prevented me from pulling off. Rope after rope of semen filled my mouth and drained down my throat. I swallowed as fast as possible to prevent a single drop from escaping. One of the benefits of younger men is that the taste of their cum is a lot better than old men. OK, sure. It does taste rather bland, but at least it isn't rancid. A weird thought shot through my brain that said Heather's pussy actually tasted better. Odd.

After the last squirt left the end of his cock, I continued to lick and suck it clean. Why? you ask. Why was I going beyond just giving a blowjob when I wasn't doing this exactly of my own free will? There are a couple of reasons. First, and foremost, If I didn't make them happy and satisfied with my performance, I would find myself walking naked down the driveway out into the cold cruel world absolutely NOTHING. Second, Fuck, I was horney.

When I was sure that I had taken every last drop, I sat back on my heels waiting for my next order. No orders were exactly given, but the intent was clear. I was pulled up off of the floor and led over behind one of the overstuffed chairs. While they continued to discuss the next day, Mark bent me over the back of the chair and connected my leash to one of the front legs. He then turned and walked into the kitchen. He returned a few moments later with refills for his and Connor's drinks along with the bottle of vegetable oil. They continued talking as Mark removed my butt plug.

"Open." Was all he said as the plug appeared in front of my mouth.

I hesitated. Come on, people. That thing had just been stuck in my ass. It was disgusting. I turned my head and clamped my mouth shut.

[SMACK]

Holy Fuck! A line of lava suddenly appeared across my ass.

[SMACK]

[SMACK]

Two more. I was shrieking after the first one, then continued with the others.

"Do you want more?"

I turned my head back forward and opened my mouth. He slid the plug in and told me I was to keep it in there until he was finished. Then he said he expected me to polish it clean with my tongue. I would be disciplined if it was not spotless when he took it out. He dribbled a bit of oil over my asshole, then began to insert one of his fingers. He worked the finger in and out for a bit, then added more oil and a second finger. Eventually, he managed to work a third finger into my ass.

It was painful, but not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I did notice that the pain lessoned considerably and actually became kind of pleasurable as he was working his fingers in and out, stretching out my asshole. He finally removed his fingers, then stepped up right behind me. It wasn't really a surprise when I felt his cock begin pressing against my rosebud. He had stretched me out enough that his cock had no trouble slipping in. There was still a bit of burning pain, but it quickly disappeared. He was surprisingly gentle. He took his time and slowly entered me, stopping regularly to allow my ass to adjust to his cock. Eventually, I felt his thighs contact the back of my thighs.

"See, Connor? Take your time, go slow, and allow the slut to adjust to your cock. It isn't really that you need to care about if a slut is hurting, but you could do some actual damage by just shoving it in her ass. That would mean that she wouldn't be available for a while as she recovers. This way, she can be used over and over and over again. You could have all of your friends over and butt fuck her for hours. Plus, using lots of lube, and going slow will actually get the slut off and she will start loving it."

True to his words, once he bottomed out in my ass, he paused for a minute to let me adjust to having his 8inch log jammed up my ass. He then started a slow, gentle rhythm of fucking me. The pain didn't take long to dissipate, then it got pleasurable. He slowly built up the speed of his thrusts. I couldn't help the moans that were escaping from around the butt plug in my mouth. Mark had always had plenty of stamina, so I wasn't expecting this to end soon. I began to feel an orgasm building up inside me. By this time, he was really pounding my shithole.

They continued to talk about me like I wasn't even there, well, aside from Mark continuing fucking my ass. I really wasn't liking what I was hearing.

"So, Heather will take her down to the appointment at the Tattoo Shop at 4:00 tomorrow afternoon to get her piercings. What's the status of the webcam equipment?" Mark asked.

"All ordered and it will be here in two more days. I should be able to get it all set up in a couple of hours, then she can start doing show and bring in some money." Connor replied.

Mark reached his arms around me and began mauling my tits and nipples with one hand as his other hand snaked down and began flicking my clit. That drove me over the edge. The orgasm that had been building literally exploded through me. My shriek of ecstasy was muffled by the butt plug still in my mouth. Convulsions wracked my body as the waves of pleasure washed over me. I have no idea how long it lasted before the convulsions dissipated into tremors as I came down from my high. I vaguely remembered feeling his jets of cum filling my bowels as my ass clamped down on his cock.

My next recollection was Mark standing in front of me pulling the plug out of my mouth.

"Here, Connor." Mark said as he tossed the plug to my son. "Plug her back up. I don't want her dripping cum out of her ass all over the floor." Then looking at me, he continued. "Open." Was all he said.

By this point, I had no resistance left. I knew what he wanted, and, although I was disgusted by it, I was going to end up sucking and licking his cock clean eventually. I opened my mouth and let him slide his nasty cock in. I dutifully sucked and licked his cock clean of my ass. I sucked and licked for five minutes before he deemed his cock clean. Yes, Connor shoved the plug back into my ass. He had to hold it in for a couple of minutes before my ass closed up enough to grip it.

"Looks like it's time for a bigger plug." Connor quipped.

"Yeah, when Heather gets back, we can change it out." Mark agreed.

After that, they released my arms from behind my back and allowed me to go into the kitchen to get something to eat. As I said, I hadn't eaten anything in a while. All I was allowed to drink was tap water. I simply made a ham and cheese sandwich. That would do for now.

I had just finished eating and cleaning up when Heather returned. I was ordered back up to the bathroom to shower and clean up again. Since it was getting late, I didn't need to refresh my makeup. I still needed to put the collar and cuffs back on, though. Heather had been busy in my bedroom while I was in the shower.

"I got some presents for you, Slut." She announced when I reentered the bedroom. "I think that you are really going to love them."

She ordered me to lay on my back with my arms and legs spread out. She had attached straps to the posts on each corner of the bed. Within moments, my wrist and ankle cuffs were attached to the straps, and I was laying spread eagle on the bed.

"Now, for your presents." I didn't like the evil grin she had on her face as she said that.

From the drawer of the nightstand, she pulled out three items. One was a new butt plug, second was a jar of lube, and the third item was a strange egg-shaped object. The butt plug and the egg both had a small wire attached to them. As I watched, she lubed up the butt plug. She then took some lube on her fingers and proceeded to push them into my ass and twist them around. She applied more lube to my ass a couple more times, then she worked the plug into my ass. It wasn't one of the bigger butt plugs. It was a bit larger than the small one she used earlier. Once the plug was settled inside me, she picked up the egg. She paused for a moment, then reached down and fingered my cunt.

"Well, you seem excited already, so I guess I don't need to add any lube to this. You're already wet enough for it." She grinned as she looked at her fingers liberally coated with my fluids.

I obediently opened my mouth and licked her fingers clean when she held them up to my lips. I knew I was completely helpless to resist, and she had a leather strap sitting beside her on the bed. I had no desire to find out what that would feel like on my tits or exposed cunt. She worked the egg deep inside my cunt. The end of the wire attached to it was sticking out a bit.

"A slut should always be ready to take a cock or a dildo at all times. Your mouth will always be ready, and so will your ass, once the cock or dildo is lubed up. Your cunt should also always be wet and ready for someone to bend you over and ram it in." She explained. "I'm setting these on low, so they keep you horney, but not enough to let you orgasm."

With that, she held up two remote controls. I heard two soft clicks, then I felt the low buzzing inside both my cunt and asshole. Yes, you probably already guessed that they were a remote-controlled vibrating egg and butt plug. A feeling of horror filled me as I realized that I was going to be helplessly teased all night long without being able to relieve myself.

"I just put new batteries in those toys, so they should last all night. Get as much sleep as you can. You have a long day tomorrow, and you will need all your energy." She chuckled as she turned out the lights and walked out of the room.

The next morning, I was rousted from my bed early. I had managed to doze off a few times that night. When I was finally awakened by Heather, my ass was sitting in a large soaking wet area from the constant flow of drool from my cunt. Heather was naked when she woke me up. My first task was to lick her to an orgasm. She simply straddled my face and lowered her pussy onto my mouth. I was so horney that I never even hesitated. As soon as she was within range, I lifted my head and reached out with my tongue. OK, so I still didn't really have much skill, but I tried to make up for that with enthusiasm. I managed to get her off twice before she climbed off of me.

Two minutes later, I got my first experience with having my tits whipped with her leather strap. She had released my ankles first. When she released my right wrist from the bedpost, I quickly moved it down and began stroking my cunt with it. I was so horney by that time that I just needed to cum. No sooner had my fingers found my clit then a line of lava exploded across my tits.

"Bad slut!" Heather yelled.

Another line of fire erupted across my tits as she struck again with her strap.

"Bad slut! You were not given permission to masturbate."

I simply couldn't help myself. Instead of making me stop, the pain if the strap shot straight from my tits to my cunt. When the strap hit directly across both nipples, I exploded. It was quite literally the strongest orgasm I have ever had. I practically levitated off the bed as I was bucking so hard. I have no idea how long it lasted before I was simply quivering on the bed.

"Well, Goddamn." Heather muttered. "We got a pain slut that squirts here."

I didn't get much time to recover before she finished releasing me from the bed and sent me to the shower. Out of the shower, I dried off, brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, then put on a pair of 6-inch CFMs. I was allowed to wear an apron as I cooked breakfast. Once done cooking, the apron was removed. After plating the food and setting it on the table, I was ordered to crawl under the table and wait until Mark and Connor got there. Yes, the egg and vibrating butt plug were reinstalled and set to a low buzzing.

A minute later, the guys came into the kitchen and sat down. As soon as mark was settled, I reached out and unzipped his jeans. Pulling his cock out, I wrapped my lips around it and began sucking him off. Heather was sitting directly across from Mark. The three of them were chatting away like I wasn't even there. As I was sucking on Mark's cock, I felt the top of Heather's foot make contact with my cunt and begin to rub on it. Between her foot rubbing my clit and the buzzing in my cunt and ass, I was getting seriously aroused.

"Hmmm. The slut seems to be more enthusiastic this morning." Mark commented.

"Yeah. She's had a vibrating egg and butt plug in her since I put her to bed last night. She's probably horney enough to fuck a cactus in the middle of Time's Square right now." Heather answered.

Shortly after that, Mark blew his load straight down my throat. After licking his cock clean, I put it back in his pants, zipped him up, and turned to Connor. I took Connors cock out of his pants and began sucking him off. Since I had to turn 90 degrees to get to Connor's cock, Heather could no longer rub her foot on my cunt. I missed the pleasure that caused, but the vibrators in me still had me highly aroused. I sucked on my son's cock with gusto and made quick work of him. In less than five minutes, I was swallowing his load.