I Really Fucked Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, Slut. Time to make your guesses."

"Heidi, Clara, Mistress Heather, Debbie, and June." I called out hopefully. I knew I had Mistress Heather right; I could only hope that I correctly guessed at least one more.

"Good News, Slut!" Mistress Heather cheerfully exclaimed. "You get to have me fuck your slutty cunt for 5-minutes. Unfortunately, you also get 20-strokes of the cane for getting every other one wrong. I will be merciful, though. Since we all know what a closet pain-slut you are, I'm going to have you caned first, so you will be good and worked up when I fuck you. That should ensure that you have a good orgasm and not be left hanging before your appointment later."

The first stroke landed square across the center of my ass. The pain was intense. Debbie didn't hold back on it at all. It felt like someone had just ripped a stripe of skin off my ass. I shrieked in agony. The second stroke landed an inch lower. The third one was an inch above the first one. The next two strokes followed the same pattern. I was screaming for mercy when she was done.

Clara was next. Her first stroke landed right on the crease between my ass and my thighs. The net landed just below that one. I was kicking my feet into the ground by this point. Debbie had alternated above and below in her strokes. Clara simply started at the top and moved her way down. By the time Clara finished, I had stripes from the top of my ass to a quarter of the way down my thighs.

I watched as Clara handed the cane to June. Through my tears, I tried to brace myself for the next impact. I was shocked when I felt fingers suddenly thrust into my cunt. It felt like they slid in way too easy.

"It's like the fucking Amazon River down here." June laughed.

"Yeah." Mistress Heather agreed. "I discovered that she seems to be a pain slut last night. Unfortunately, that means that I will need to figure out other ways to punish her when she screws up. It's not much of a punishment if she enjoys it."

June switched things up. She continued to thrust her fingers in and out until I was on the verge of another orgasm. That's when she suddenly pulled out and almost simultaneously landed two quick strokes just below where Clara ended. She then resumed finger fucking me for another minute, then pulled back out and landed two more strokes of the cane. The first time she did it, it quelled my building orgasm. The second time, something very strange happened. The agony from the strokes of the cane diminished and actually pushed my arousal higher. She hadn't backed off on the power of the strokes, the impact felt the same. The difference was that the pain was subdued, and I actually felt some pleasure from it. Between her alternately fingering my cunt and striking me with the cane, the signals to my brain were becoming crossed. Pain was becoming pleasure.

"Did you just see that?" June asked. "She heard the strike coming and actually opened herself up to make a better target for it."

I hadn't realized that I had done that. I did suddenly realize that I had not reacted to the pain.

"Hey June." Heidi said as the cane was passed to her. "Get in front of her and play with her tits while I finish her."

June began flicking my clamped nipples. The weights were already swinging due to the movements of my body as I was being caned. She added to the stimulation. It became like a constant high-voltage current running from bot nipples directly to my cunt. Before actually striking me with the cane, Heidi tapped the end of my butt plug a few times. Jesus Christ! How much stimulation could a person take without being allowed to cum. By the time Heidi had laid her stripes on my ass and thighs, rivers were running down both of my thighs.

"OK, Slut. You have five minutes to cum." Mistress Heather announced. "Debs, set the timer on your phone for 5-minutes. Start the time when I say 'GO'."

Mistress Heather knelt behind me, positioned her strap-on at the entrance to my cunt, got set, then called out 'GO' just as she gave a mighty shove and buried her cock in my cunt. She barely paused before she began hammering into me. An orgasm crashed into me like a runaway freight train as soon as she bottomed out inside me. That was mainly due to my pent-up arousal by that point and pushed farther by the added stimulation of her hips slamming into the still painful welts on my ass.

All those years of gymnastics, dance classes, and cheerleading paid off. She still kept herself in great shape, because she never slowed down during the entire five minutes that she fucked me. I have no idea how many orgasms I had. It seemed as if it was only one - that began as soon as her dildo was completely embedded until the alarm sounded signaling the five-minutes were up. My mind was more than a little muddled by that time.

Mistress Heather pulled out just as the time ended. The other girls quickly released me from my bondage. I simply fell over on my side, exhausted. I heard Mistress informing the other girls that we needed to get ready for my appointment. They went into the house to clean up and leave. I was still laying on the grass recovering from my recent ordeal when Mistress Heather returned. Suddenly, I was shocked awake by the cold spray from the water hose in the back yard.

"Wake up, Slut. You need to go shower and get dressed. We don't want to be late."

Even though I was exhausted from the events of the day, I got up and managed to get upstairs into the shower. I washed my hair and body quickly. I had been warned that I was not to dawdle. After shampooing and conditioning my hair, I ran a razor over my entire body from my feet to my neck. A quick application of body wash, rinse, and I was done. Shower off, quick dry, then a quick application of lotion. I brushed my hair, then decided a braid would have to do. No time for a full drying.

Returning to my bedroom, I saw some clothes laid out on the bed. I was appalled. There was a skimpy thin white halter top, a light summer miniskirt, and... and.... and... Well, there was a pair of ankle boots with a 4-inch heel sitting on the floor. Picking up the two articles of clothing revealed that there was indeed nothing else. No bra. No panties. Nothing.

With a sigh of resignation, I stepped into the skirt and pulled it up. It had an elastic waistband that held it up. I pulled it down as low as I dared. Still, any bending over would show my cunt and ass. The material was so lite that the slightest breeze would blow it up. After slipping on the halter top, my fears were confirmed. The white material was so thin that my nipples and areolas were completely visible. It was a wet t-shirt contest dream. I had a bad feeling about this.

I put the ankle boots on and went downstairs to find my Mistress. Speaking of witch (yes, I spelled that exactly how I wanted to spell it), I had began contemplating how quickly I had accepted that she was my Mistress and her brother and father were my Masters. It seemed that my mind had suddenly switched to acknowledging them as such as soon as she informed me about it. Sure, I didn't have much of a choice, but it still seemed that I not only accepted it quickly, but that had exactly zero resistance to it. I decided that it was probably best not to think about what that said about me.

Back to my spelling in the previous paragraph. Heather had always been a sweet, adorable, and obedient girl. We spent hours having fun shopping, talking, and just spending time together. We were almost best friends, and we talked about anything and everything. She was the perfect loving daughter. As you can see from the story so far, she has turned into a cruel witch.

I found Mistress Heather in the livingroom. It turned out that she actually had the rest of my outfit with her. Sadly, it still did not contain panties or a bra. Nope. It did contain a large butt plug, leather collar, and a leash. Oh, and we shouldn't forget about the wrist and ankle cuffs. The ankle cuffs also included an 18-inch hobble chain. The wrist cuffs were, of course, connected together behind my back.

Once everything was on (and in), she led me out the front door. Yes, there was a door in the kitchen that led directly to the garage, but she decided that going out the front door, down the walkway, out the gate, then down the sidewalk and back up the driveway to the garage was the way we would go. I had to stand there as the garage door opened completely before she led me to the passenger side of her car. Did I mention that it was a bit breezy outside? I'm pretty sure that several of the neighbors got a good look at my naked cunt and ass as my skirt swirled up over my waist. With my hands locked behind me, there was nothing I could do as my skirt was dancing with the wind. I could feel my cunt begin to moisten again. Fuck, why did humiliation turn me on so much?

So. Passenger seat. Mistress Heather buckled me in. She also took the opportunity to tweak both my nipples. Before I sat down, she pulled my skirt up from my ass. I was sitting directly on her leather seat with my naked ass. She then puled up the front of my skirt and tucked it into the seat belt. Now, my naked cunt was on full display. I didn't mention that her car was a convertible, did I? Yes, she put the top down before she backed out of the garage.

It was a 20-minute drive to the tattoo shop. There were 9 stop signs and 5 stoplights. We hit red at 3 of the lights. At every stop, Mistress Heather took the opportunity to diddle my cunt or tweak my nipples. Six times, there was a car beside us at a stop. Everyone in every car got a good look at my hairless cunt. Mistress Heather even held up her fingers so they could see how wet my cunt was. It was the most humiliating experience of my life. Fuck, I was horney. Maybe I should change the spelling of that. I was WHORENIE.

Mistress Heather parked, unbuckled me, and led me to the shop by my leash. She talked to the young girl at the counter. We had an appointment.

"I like those small padlocks. Put on in each nipple and another one just above her clit. Put that gold chain between her nipples too. Yes, I want a 1-inch ring centered on the chain. It will make a great titty leash for the slut. No, I will take the keys. OK, and one stainless steel stud as close to the tip of her tongue as you can, and a second one about a quarter inch behind that. Here's the credit card. Thank you."

I was led to a back room, stripped naked, and placed on a perverted gynecologist's chair. I say perverted because there were several straps on the chair to strap me down to keep me from moving too much. The girl was completely professional and efficient. Alcohol swabs were used to disinfect my nipples. It also had the added effect of being cold, so my nipples got even harder than they already were. Even though she used a mild anesthetic, it still hurt like fuck when she shoved the piercing needle through my nipples. Sure enough, she took two tiny gold padlocks and inserted the shanks through the new holes in my nipples. She carefully measured out the gold chain, crimped rings on the ends and in the center, and connected them to the locks before snapping them closed. She took the third lock and carefully measured it in the folds of my cunt just above my clitoris. She even placed it there and checked her measurements. After being satisfied that the placement was where she wanted it, she took the piercing needle and shoved it through my skin. She then threaded the tiny lock in and snapped it closed. I was to find out exactly how precise her measurements were shortly.

Soon, all the piercings were completed, and I was allowed to dress again. As you are already aware, along with having my nipples and cunt pierced, I also had two stainless steel balls in my tongue. Once standing and beginning to step back into my skirt, I discovered how diabolical the bitch's measurements on my cunt were. Literally, every fucking move I made caused the damned lock on my cunt to bounce directly on my clit. Oh, this was really going to suck. This fucking thing was going to be bouncing directly on my clitoris all day long, driving me crazy.

She explained the care and healing instructions to both Mistress Heather and me. As expected, Mistress Heather took possession of the keys and slipped them onto her necklace. My new piercings would come out when Mistress Heather decided for them to, and not a second earlier.

The drive home was worse than the drive there. At least diving to the shop, I had my tits covered. Mistress Heather decided that she didn't want my newly pierced nipples to be irritated by my halter top rubbing them. As soon as she lowered the top again, I was ordered to remove my top. Right there in the parking lot, I had to step out of the car, remove my halter top, walk to the back of the car, and place it in the trunk. Mistress Heather then cuffed my wrists behind my back, bucked me back in the car, and tucked my skirt into the seatbelt, making sure that my cunt was again on full display. Once back home, I again had to endure the walk from the garage, along the sidewalk, and to the front door. This time, I did it topless. At least she let me get through the front door before I had to strip off the skirt.

Later that evening, Master Mark and Master Connor arrived home just in time to clean up for dinner. After setting the food on the table, I dutifully slid underneath and began sucking their cocks and licking Mistress Heather's pussy as they ate. When they were done, I was allowed to quickly eat as I cleaned up the kitchen. I was fucked again by both Masters before bed. All three expressed their satisfaction with the added pleasure my two tongue studs added.

It was 11:00 the next morning when the doorbell rang. A new wave of humiliation hit me as I opened the door to find 5 of Master Connor's friends there. I had been busily cleaning the house. The padlock on my cunt piercing had been merrily tapping away on my clit all morning. On top of that, the chain attached to my nipple piercings was also swaying and jiggling, adding additional stimulation to my now supercharged sensitive nipples. I had always had rather sensitive nipples, not the piercings seemed to compound that.

As usual, it was Alex that took charge. Alex is 6'4" tall, weighs in at around 220-pounds, and none of that is fat. He's always been kind of an arrogant asshole. I never really cared for him since the first time Connor had him over to the house after they met as Freshmen in high school. I had never really made a big secret of that, and I was pretty sure that was now going to come back and fuck me in the ass. Sure I had been cordial to him, but I was never really friendly.

"Damn. I always knew you were a slut. Now, here you are, answering your front door completely naked. Only a real slut would do that."

"And look at the locks on her nipples and cunt." Austin added. "The only thing sluttier would be if her tongue was pierced as well."

Was it even possible for me to be more humiliated? Yes, it was.

"Stick your tongue out, cunt. I want to see how big of a slut you are. You know, the only reason for getting her tongue pierced is because she loves giving blowjobs and swallowing cum."

I had no choice but to comply.

"Holy shit! A regular slut would just have one piercing. Only the sluttiest whore would get two."

I couldn't just stand there completely naked with the door wide open for any of the neighbors to see.

"Please come in." I offered as I stood aside. The next part humiliated me more than I ever thought possible. "I will inform Master Connor of your arrival." With that, I turned and hobbled (yes, I was wearing the 18-inch hobble chain on my ankles) to inform Master Connor that he had guests. My knees almost buckled as a new wave of humiliation caused another gush from my cunt when I had taken only two steps and heard Billy exclaim.

"Holy shit! She's even wearing a butt plug!"

The 2-inch diameter faux emerald sticking out of my ass was hardly subtle.

Several minutes later, Master Connor led me back into the foyer by mu leash. He had also taken the time to bind my hands behind my back again. As he greeted his friends, he gave a tug downward on my leash, signaling to me to lower myself to my knees.

It shouldn't really surprise anyone that Alex immediately stepped up, dropped his shorts and stuck his cock in my mouth while greeting Master Connor.

"Better to get the first one out of the way in the slut's mouth, so we can last longer with the others." He quipped. My opinion was neither asked for or cared about. The other guys formed a line behind Alex.

As each one finished unloading down my throat, they stepped aside, pulled their pants up, and moved into the livingroom. Master Connor turned on the TV and gaming system. My arms were released from behind my back, and I was tasked with bringing everyone snacks and drinks as they played video games for the next hour. Of course, the guys were just as bad, if not worse than the girls yesterday in their fondling and groping. A major difference today was that my already sensitive nipples were much more sensitive because of the piercings.

Hey, Connor." Alex asked. "We gonna fuck this slut?"

So, that's how I ended up in the position at the beginning of this story. Obviously, the hobble chain was removed, so they could spread my legs apart. My ankles were tied to the back legs of the couch, and I was bent over the back. My wrists cuffs were secured with ropes to the D-rings, then the ropes were tied to the front legs of the couch. Another rope was secured to my leather collar and tied to a leg on the front center of the couch. By butt plug was removed as Alex lubed up his cock. Master Connor brought the butt plug to my mouth, and I began licking and sucking it clean. Yes, it disgusted me. I still hated that. Unsurprisingly, it did cause another jolt to my cunt.

Because of the large plug I had been wearing, Alex had little trouble pushing slowly, but steadily into my ass. He did pause for a minute when he bottomed out to let me fully adjust to his cock in my ass. He then began a slow, but steady fucking. After about five strokes, he reached around and pinched my clitoris. I had been pent up all day. That pinch broke the dam. My entire body was wracked with uncontrollable spasms of pleasure. I'm pretty sure that I began slamming my ass back to meet his forward thrusts. It ended up being powerful, but quick. Two more smaller orgasms swept through me before he finally shot his seed deep withing my bowels.

Alex pulled his cock out of my ass, and Master Connor took his place. The other guys were lined up behind Connor waiting their turn. Alex moved to the front of the couch, grabbed a handful of my hair, and lifted my head up. This is where this story began.

"Where was my cock just now?" Alex asked.

"In my ass, Sir." I replied.

"And what are you about to do?"

"I'm going to suck it clean for you, Sir."

"Why would you put a cock that was just buried in your ass into your mouth? That's disgusting."

"Sir, I am doing this so your magnificent cock will be clean and not filthy from being in my ass."

"Do you enjoy having a cock coated with cum and ass in your mouth?"

"No Sir. I find it repulsive and nasty."

"Then why do you do it?"

"I do it because your cock is far too wonderful to allow to remain dirty. It is my job as a nasty slut to clean it right after it is used, Sir."

"You called yourself a slut. I thought you were a whore."

"I apologize for the confusion, Sir. A whore is more respectable than a slut. A whore sells herself and gets either monetary or some type of financial benefit from using her body. A slut gives herself away for free. As I offer my body to everyone for free, I am a slut, not a whore. My only compensation for having anyone fuck me is the physical pleasure I get from it. Please Sir, allow me to use my mouth to clean your magnificent cock."