I Really Fucked Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning another 90-defrees, I saw Heather's bare pussy. She was wearing a skirt with no panties, and she had her legs spread wide. Resigned to my fate, I moved in and began licking her pussy. I remembered what I had learned from the last two times and began applying those techniques. I had a feeling that not getting better at licking pussy would cause me more hardship. So far, it had been Heather that was in charge of me. Mark and Connor just used me, then turned me back over to Heather. Was this going to be the norm? Heather taking control of me and just turning me over to the guys when they wanted to use me, then Heather taking control again? It seemed that way,

I was getting better at deciphering Heather's subtle twitches and body language as I was licking her pussy. I began paying more attention to those spots and my technique as she responded. Her juices were more flavorful than the spunk from the men. It was a bit tangy with a hint of muskiness to it. I decided to experiment a bit. The first two she had me lick her pussy; all I did was lick. This time, I clamped my mouth around her pussy and trust my tongue up inside her channel. I thrust a couple of times, then I pushed as far as I could and wiggled my tongue around. That got a pretty good response out of her. I did that a few more times, then I began concentrating on her clitoris. I was happy that I managed to get her off faster than I did the previous two times.

No, I wasn't happy with my predicament. Seriously! Who would want to be turned into a sex slave for their family? OK, so there are a few women out there that would, but no normal woman would willingly be in my situation. I certainly didn't want to. Unfortunately, I was. In order to prevent the alternative, I would need to get better at sucking cocks and licking pussies. I couldn't afford to disappoint them and have them kick me out. Besides, the vibrators were making my extremely horney. I was forbidden (and usually unable) to make myself orgasm. Making sure that I pleased them properly might get me a reward and relieve my pent-up desire. Making them happy was the only way that I had to get them to allow me to orgasm.

Mark and Connor left for their day of fishing. I was allowed to quickly eat, then I cleaned up the kitchen. I spent the rest of the morning cleaning the house in preparation for Heather's friends to arrive. She turned up the vibrators a bit while I cleaned. Still not enough to get me off, but it did increase my arousal. I had to keep going back over the floor with a mop to clean up the drool from my cunt that was dripping across the floor.

Heather's friends began showing up at about 10:00 in the morning. She bound my wrists behind my back just before they began arriving. That way my hands were useless to protect myself. I was terrified. It was one thing to be naked and used by my family, but now I was going to be naked and used by several of my daughter's friends. Several of them I had watched grow up. I had been an authority figure to them. Now, I will be their slut. As those thoughts went through my mind, the humiliation that came over me caused a spurt in my cunt. What is wrong with me? I'm actually getting turned on by the humiliation.

The doorbell rang. Heather led me to the door. Hands bound behind my back, collar and leash on, 6-inch stiletto heels, and vibrators in my cunt and ass. That's how I was attired when Heather opened the front door.

"OH MY GOD! You weren't lying. Your mom is actually your sex slave!" Debbie, one of Heather's best friends from First Grade exclaimed after Heather opened the door.

"Former mom." Heather clarified. "She's now just a slut."

"And you said that she licks pussies?" Clara, another friend from grade school asked.

"Licks pussies, licks asses, takes strap-ons in all three holes, does anything she is told to do. She isn't that great at licking pussy yet, but she is getting better."

The two girls came in and immediately began groping my tits. My cunt gushed again when their thumbs brushed over my nipples. I've always had very sensitive nipples, and I have even orgasmed just by playing with them.

"Holy shit, she's a horney bitch." Clara exclaimed. "Look how she's humping my hand."

It was true. She palmed my drooling cunt. Without realizing it, I started to hump against her hand.

"And look how wet she is already." She held up her hand to show it saturated in my fluids.

As the girls continued to fondle me and discuss the day's activities, Clara held her hand up to me. Wordlessly, I began licking and sucking her hand clean off my juices. As I was cleaning her hand, two more women came through the door. Heidi and June were friends of Heather's from high school. Four more hands joined in the groping.

For five more minutes, they squeezed my tits, thumbed my nipples, stroked my clit, and toyed with my butt plug. Between them fondling me, the vibrators in my cunt and ass, and the humiliation of being the only naked person in the room, my arousal was through the roof. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Please, Mistress. Please let me cum." I finally begged. Heather had instructed me last night as she was shaving my cunt that I was to refer to her as Mistress. Mark was to be called Master Mark, and Conner was Master Connor.

"Seriously? You're just a stupid slut. How rude of you to even think about having an orgasm before my guests and I have had a chance to orgasm. Once we have all had an orgasm, I will think about letting you cum." Heather scolded me. Turning to her friends, she continued. "How about we go sit in the livingroom. I made mimosas, so we can relax while the slut licks our pussies."

Heather tugged on my leash, and I followed her into the livingroom. The girls all stripped off their skirts, shorts, and jeans with their panties and sat down. She handed my leash to Debbie as she commented to get started while she went to get the mimosas and glasses. Debbie gave a downward tug on my leash, and I dropped to my knees in front of her. Knowing what was expected of me and being hornier than I have ever been in my life, I planted my face between her spread thighs and began licking her already moist pussy with gusto. I had to force myself to slow down.

My former lover was actually a very good pussy licker, well cunt licker with me. Mark likes NASCAR, so we always watched that on Sundays when it was on. I heard several announcers say at times on the short tracks that sometimes 'Slower is Faster'. What that means is that going too fast can actually cause you to have slower lap times. When licking pussies, simply licking as fast as you can with no technique takes longer to get the woman to orgasm. I had to slow down and pay attention to what I was doing. After all, I had five women to give orgasms to before I would be allowed to cum. As desperate as I was at that time, I needed to get them off as quickly as possible. That meant slowing down and making sure that every lash of my tongue counted.

This was only the third time I had ever licked a pussy, but I remembered how my lover licked mine. I also remembered what seemed to get Heather off. I used those tricks - quite effectively, I might say - to get Debbie off in less than 10-minutes. She then handed my leash to Clara. With each pussy I licked, I got more experience. I also discovered that each girl liked something a little different. Debbie liked more attention on her clit. Clara liked it when I stuck my tongue up inside her and wiggled it. Heidi liked her lips sucked. June had me start her off by licking her asshole. Sure, they all liked all of that, but some got off more on each one than others.

All through this, they were talking about me like I wasn't there. They continued to make demeaning comments about me. Each new degradation sent a fresh jolt to my cunt. When I finally had my tongue deep up inside heather, the other girls were astounded that I was so eagerly licking my own daughter's pussy. The work 'incest' was thrown out a few times, and how I must have no shame to willingly lick my daughter's pussy. When Heather told them about how much I loved it when I fucked my own son, they seemed disgusted with me. Of course, I couldn't tell them that I had no choice in the matter. I couldn't tell them that I didn't want to, but I had to. Heather made it sound like I happily jumped at the chance.

It should also be noted that the girls continued to grope and fondle me as I was licking their pussies. I would be kneeling in front of one girl with my face planted in her crotch, and the girls beside her within reaching distance continued to stroke my cunt, play with my nipples, and toy with my butt plug. Not enough to get me off, but enough to keep me close to my own orgasm.

Heather was the last one. My tongue was exhausted, but I managed to get her off. I sat back expectantly. No, she never actually said that I could get an orgasm after I licked all their pussies, but she said that she would consider it. I was hoping she would feel generous. It was probably too much to hope for, but since they were all lesbians, maybe one of them would lick my cunt. At least, one of them might don the strap-on sitting on the table and fuck me. Sure, being fucked with a strap-on by another woman would be humiliating, especially in front of all the other girls, but I have come to realize that I seem to get off on humiliation. I was nowhere near the point where I could admit even to myself that I also seemed to get off on a bit of pain. I had blocked that event from last night out of my mind. That revelation would come sooner than I would have ever thought possible.

"OK, Slut. You did an acceptable job of licking pussies. You also seem to be learning and getting better. While I would love to turn you into my own personal pussy licking submissive lesbian slut, dad and Connor would get pissed if I hogged you all to myself. Anyway, you have earned your orgasm." Heather announced.

I was finally going to get my orgasm. Those fucking vibrators were still working on me, and the added humiliation of being naked in front of all of my daughter's best friends - who had grown up with me being a respected adult, now viewing me as a depraved slut - then further demeaning myself by enthusiastically licking their pussies until they orgasmed on my face, I needed to cum desperately. Obviously, Mistress Heather wouldn't be so kind as to let me do it in private. I figured that either she or one of her friends would strap on a dildo and fuck me. Oh, to be so lucky as that. Nope. She intended for me to experience maximum humiliation.

"So, we still want to be entertained, but we are satisfied for now. We are going to relax, drink our mimosas, and watch you as you fuck this double dildo." Heather announced.

I was horrified as I looked at what she produced from the bag beside her. There were two dildos ticking up from a common base. One was 8-inches long and about an inch and a half thick. The second one was 6-inches long and about an inch thick. They were both smooth. Below the common base were two suction cups. It didn't take a genius to figure out what they were for.

"Since your hands are still tied behind your back, I will have you lick the suction cups, then I will stick this to the edge of the coffee table. I will even allow you to decide which dildo goes in which hole." She giggled.

Instead of having someone fuck me, which I could have at least had the dignity of convincing myself that someone else was doing it to me beyond my control, I was now going to fuck myself on those two dildos. It would be me doing it to myself. Heather made it clear seconds later that I didn't have to do this if I didn't want to. It would be my decision, but I wouldn't be allowed to orgasm if I refused. If I refused to ride the two dildos, she would simply leave the vibrators in place and release my arms so I could wait on them for the rest of the day. Any touch of my cunt or tits with my hands would be punished severely. Much to my eternal shame, I simply nodded my head and stuck out my tongue.

As Mistress Heather was coating the suction cups with my saliva, Debbie was fishing the egg out of my cunt. June pulled the plug out of my ass. As Mistress Heather secured the suction cups to the smooth surface of the Walnut coffee table, Clara was clipping two nipple clamps with 5-ounce lead weights attached to my nipples.

"Don't want the 'Girls' to feel left out." She commented.

"OK, Slut. Which goes where?" Mistress Heather asked as she prepared to stick the double dildos to the edge of the coffee table.

Like there really was a choice for me. Sure, I've been wearing an anal plug for a little over 12-hours, but I'd only been ass-fucked once in my life - that was just last night. "I would like the small one in my ss, Mistress Heather." I confirmed.

She stuck the dildo to the edge of the table with the large dildo facing out. June, thankfully, smeared some lube on the smaller dildo. While the girls took their seats to watch the show, I turned to face them and slowly lowered myself onto the dildos. I shivered as the first dildo penetrated my needy cunt. I almost orgasmed as the second dildo penetrated my asshole. I must have still been loosened up a bit from the anal plugs, because to popped in with very little effort.

"Slut, you are to ride those dildos until you have had three orgasms. Oh, and we set up that video camera over there to record this. Daddy and Connor would probably like to watch you slut yourself out when they get home." God! When did my daughter become such a bitch?

I continued to sink down on the dildos. I got a surprise when I bottomed out. I didn't really pay too much attention to the details of the dildos. It seems that the larger dildo had a nub at the front of the base. That nub was positioned precisely so it would contact my over-stimulated clit every time I touched down. I tried to start off tentatively. I began by slowly pushing up and sliding back down. I rose up until the tip of the smaller dildo was just penetrating my ass, then slid back down. That lasted for about five strokes. I couldn't hold out anymore. It only took a few more strokes before I was fucking those dildos for all I was worth. The bouncing of my tits had the nipple clamps tugging on my nipples, both stimulating me and causing my tits to cry out in pain. Each jostle caused a sharp pain in my tits, that sent bolts of electricity right to my cunt. I tried closing my eyes and pretending I was alone, but that only lasted until I heard a lout 'SMACK' and felt the sting of a leather strap across my tits. That caused my first orgasm to break loose.

As the waves of my orgasm washed over me, I barely heard the command to keep my eyes open and look at my audience. A fresh wave of humiliation washed over me as I looked into the eyes of the five young women watching me debase myself as I fucked myself on the dildos and made myself orgasm in front of them. That caused a second powerful orgasm to explode within me. I cried out in ecstasy as the waves of my orgasm crashed through me. I found myself fucking the dildos harder, slamming my cunt and ass down on them.

"What a fucking slut!" I heard more than once as I blithely drove myself towards a third orgasm.

I was a slut. I couldn't control myself. Over and over and over again, I continued to drive myself up and down on the dildos in front of them. I listened to their catcalls and degrading comments. They only served to accelerate my orgasm's arrival.

"Holy Shit! She must have squirted 6-feet!" I had no clue who called that piece of information out.

It felt like a massive explosion went off deep inside me. Maybe it was more like a volcano suddenly erupting. A sudden release of pressure from deep within my core rushing through me and being released. I lost all control of my motor functions. My body went on autopilot. I continued to slam myself down onto the dildos. I heard an animalistic cry come from my mouth. On and on it went. It was definitely the most powerful orgasm I had ever had. When it began dissipating, leaving me in a twitching and trembling ruin, I simply did not have the energy to continue. I found myself slumped forward with my ass heavily sitting on the edge of the table. The dildos were still lodged inside both my lower orifices.

"Well, that was entertaining." Mistress Heather announced. "Let's let her rest for a bit as we get changed into our bathing suits. Then, she can clean up her mess and wait on us for a couple hours."

I managed to pull myself together before Mistress Heather came back. She had changed into a black micro-bikini. She released my arms from behind my back. My first order of business was to lick up all of my juices that I had squirted across the floor. Once that was done, I was to lick and suck both dildos clean, then wash them in the sink. After that, I was given a large butt plug to insert into my ass. The next few hours were spent being the naked waitress to the five girls. Of course, I was constantly groped and fondles as I refreshed drinks and brought snacks.

Around 1:00, Mistress Heather decided on a new game. She reminded her friends that we had an appointment to get my piercings done, so we needed to have a bit more fun before they had to call it a day. I imagine that it was a rather fun game - for the girls. Me? Not so much.

I ended up kneeling on the grass on my knees and elbows. They tied my elbows to my knees, so knees and elbows were toughing. That left my face slightly above the ground and my ass up in the air. I was then blindfolded with a sleep mask.

"OK, slut. This is a game that you better get used to. I intend on playing it a lot until you get too good at it. As you should have noticed this morning, every woman's pussy has a slightly different flavor. Now, you got the opportunity to taste every one of us, so you should be able to identify each of us simply by tasting our pussies. As with every game, there is a reward for winning and a penalty for losing." Mistress Heather began informing me.

'Oh shit.' I thought to myself. I really hadn't noticed. I was so horney that all I was concerned about was getting them off as fast as possible, so I could get some relief.

"For every one you get right, that woman will fuck you with a strap-on for five minutes." OK, that sounded good. I might even be able to get off at least once. "For every one you get wrong, you get five strokes from the cane on your ass and thighs."

This was going to be bad. Thinking back, I did kind of remember in the back of my mind noticing the slightly different tastes, but I had no clue about who tasted like what. All five of them also has nearly identical landing strips, so I wouldn't even have any physical clues to use. My last hope was dashed on Mistress Heather's next words.

"Since I do have a little bit of sympathy for you, I will even give you a little clue to help you. Don't bother in trying to use the order we went in this morning to guess; we will be going in a completely different order. On the downside, we aren't going to tell you who you got right or wrong until the end. That way, you can't eliminate any possibility from a lucky guess to increase your odds for the rest of us."

Well, you can pretty much guess how that went. One for five. OK, I cheated. I had licked Mistress Heather's pussy three times so far. She was the only one I got right. They would lay down in front of me, then scooch forward until my face was planted on their pussy. I would then lick them until they orgasmed. They were pretty good at remaining silent, because I never even got enough verbal clues to make a guess.

Finally, I got though the last girl. I did concentrate on the different flavors, even though I didn't know who was who, yet. I needed to get good at this quickly. I could see Mistress Heather using this game at every one of her parties. I would need to do everything I could to minimize my exposure to her cane. I had no real choice except to use the WAG method. For those unfamiliar, the WAG method is an Engineering and Science method of answering difficult questions with minimal and totally insufficient data. It consists of carefully examining and evaluating each data point, then making a WILD ASS GUESS!