I Really Fucked Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Humiliating? Duh. Degrading? You have no idea how degrading it was yet.

"By the way, slut. What is your son doing right now as I am about to have you lick my cock clean?"

"Sir, he has replaced your previous position and is now fucking my ass."

Yes, I simply told him what he wanted to hear. Well, except for the part about hating to suck my ass off his cock. That was true. It was nasty and degrading. It tasted horrible. I should clarify that a bit. My BRAIN hated it. My body, not so much. Master Connor was really plowing my dirt road as I took Alex's cock in my mouth and began to spit shine it. Between being ass-fucked, the humiliation of doing ass-to-mouth on Alex, and the stimulation to my nipples as the chain danced with the shaking of my tits, I soon had another orgasm break through me.

After Master Connor emptied hos load deep up my ass, he came around and had me suck his cock clean as well. This was the pattern for the next hour and a half as each one fucked me, then had me suck them clean. Some fucked my ass, and the others fucked my cunt.

Once they had gone through the lineup, they got a glass from the kitchen. I was leaking cum from both holes. The used the edge of the glass to scrape the cum up that was leaking down my thighs, then held it under my cunt as they collected the rest of the cum leaking out of me. When the figured that they had gotten most of it, the butt plug was replaced, and I was released. They stood watching as I was forced to drink all the cum from the glass.

The next couple hours were spent with them playing video games as I waited on them. I didn't even bother trying to avoid their groping. I made snacks for them, and brought them beer when they had emptied the one they had. There were more than a few smacks to my ass as I passed them. It was about an hour after they had released me from being bent over the couch that it happened. I was completely shocked.

"Goddamn. I need to piss, but we are right in the middle of the battle." Greg announced.

They were playing some sort of shooting game with four of them playing at once. Pausing it would ruin the battle they were in. You know that saying, 'You only rent beer.' I hadn't even thought about it. My horror came from Master Connor's next words.

"Slut. Take care of that for him."

No. He couldn't mean what I thought he meant.

"Master Connor, how am I supposed to do that? I can't use the restroom for him, and I don't know enough about the game to take over for his as he uses the bathroom."

"God, you are a stupid slut, aren't you?" He said. "Get on your knees in front of him, take his cock out, and wrap your lips tightly around it."

"But..."

"You have three choices. First, you get your ass in gear and do what you're told, second, get bent over that chair and I'll beat your ass with my belt until you beg me to let you drink his piss, or third, the door is right there; you can start walking."

I couldn't do it. I just couldn't. It was too nasty, too humiliating. To actually drink someone's piss? I turned and walked straight for the door. As soon as I cleared the back of the couch, I turned left. 2-seconds later, I was on my knees working Greg's zipper down. 30-seconds later, I was swallowing his pee as fast as I could.

For the next couple of hours, I continued to wait on them, but I was now their living, breathing toilet. When I wasn't fetching drinks or refilling the smacks, I was on my knees either giving blowjobs or drinking their piss.

The next few days were relatively uneventful. Sure, I sucked off my masters and licked my Mistress. I was fucked whenever they were in the mood. I cooked and cleaned for them. Occasionally, someone would drop by, and I would service them as well. Monday, there was a delivery of several large packages. As was becoming usual, I answered the doorbell naked. After the packages were inside the house, I had to tip the driver with a blowjob.

It turned out to be a new high-end computer with several webcams. It didn't take a genius to figure out what this was for. Master Mark and Master Connor had already done some modifications to one of the spare rooms in the house. The next day, as Master Connor was setting up the computer equipment, another delivery came. This turned out to be an assortment of sex toys, including a fucking machine that could be equipped with two dildos - one for my cunt, and the other for my ass. These were also setup in what was obviously to become my camming room. It wasn't a surprise; after all, I had heard them discussing it a few times before.

As Master Connor was setting up the camming room, Mistress Heather produced a few videos of me masturbating and several photos of me naked. They had already set me up with Twitter, Reddit, and Only fans accounts. She uploaded these videos and photos to advertise my new camming site. The Twatter (it's what I began calling Twitter because of the large number of women showing their twats on it) and Reddit accounts were used to steer people to my pay-per-view site. Edited versions of several photos were also posted to Instagram as well. Apparently, I was going to be displaying my new sluttiness to the entire world. I would not be directly seeing a penny of the proceeds from my cam shows. All the money would be going into the household accounts. It would be used for my upkeep.

Mistress Heather advertised my new website for an entire week before I went live. Daily, she would post photos and videos of me performing in sexual situations. There were close-ups of my face with my tongue licking her or one of her friend's pussies. It would not show anything but my face and the pussy I was licking. There were photos and videos of me sucking a cock. Photos and videos of an anonymous guy fucking my ass. The photos and videos only showed the guy from his waist down, but I was always shown in full. Of course, there were also plenty of photos and videos of me masturbating with one or more of the dildos and vibrators as well. The worst part was that they were using my real name on the accounts. If you haven't figured it out, most cam girls use a fake name in order to remain somewhat anonymous.

My first show was awful. I mean, as far as the viewers were concerned, it was great. To me, it was absolutely degrading and humiliating. I had to talk to the camera like it was a real person and I was happy to be showing off for it. I only had about 100 subscribers at that point, but I still needed to pretend that I was excited to degrade myself for them. OK, so you already know how my body betrays me when I am humiliated. My brain rebelled, but my cunt got wet. My nipples were already diamond hard when I began playing with them at the beginning of the show. I mentioned it before how my nipples had always been very sensitive. The new piercings in them multiplied their sensitivity. On top of that, the new piercing just above my clit had the little padlock bouncing on my clit every time I moved.

The first show was actually rather tame. I was already naked, so I didn't need to strip. I basically just introduced myself, then began playing with myself. I was chatting with my audience and performing requests. That got me a few tips as well as the pay from the subscriptions. I did have a few orgasms from masturbating with the different toys though. It was pretty much just your average cam show.

That was my life for the next couple of weeks. Get up in the morning. Suck or blow whoever I was sleeping next to. Shower and get ready for the day. Cook breakfast, then suck off the guys and lick Mistress Heather as they ate breakfast. Eat as I cleaned up. Household chores (naked, of course). Hen cam for a few hours in the afternoon. Interspersed in there was the occasional fuck by my Masters/Mistress or any of their guests that happened to stop by.

It was two weeks after my first cam show. I was just about ready to go to the camming room when the doorbell rang. I had gotten somewhat used to answering the door naked by this point. It was a UPS driver. After accepting the package, I dropped to my knees and fished out his dick to give him a blowjob for a tip. As usual, he didn't last too long. After swallowing his load, I pulled the box into the house as he walked down the driveway and got back in his truck. Old Widow Hubbard across the street scowled at me as I drug the box into the house. Like she thinks I don't know that she is one of my first subscribers. She should really get a more original username.

Master Connor was doing something to the wall in the cam room, so Mistress Heather helped me move the box into the room. I was told that I was to open it on camera. It was a surprise for me. As Mistress Heather left the room, she turned the cameras on. By this time, I had about 5,000 subscribers.

"Hi guys and gals! Welcome to another show!" I cheerfully greeted them. "I got a surprise package today. Let's open it up and see what it is."

I got a box cutter and cut the tape so I could open it. I was appalled after I removed the packaging and saw what was inside. There was a motor on a metal base. It was connected to a wheel with two mounting brackets. Alongside the mounting brackets were an assortment of dildos. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that I had just gotten a fucking machine. I heard the dings on the computer as the tips came pouring in while I unpackaged the machine and began setting it up in the room.

Epilogue:

It's now been 6-months since I showed up at my ex-husband's door. At the moment, I am being fucked by the fucking machine. There are two dildos attached: one in my cunt, the other in my ass. I mentioned that Master Connor was doing something in the cam room. He was drilling a large hole in the wall. As I am being fucked by the machine, I am sucking a random cock sticking through the gloryhole in the wall that Master Connor put in. I am up to 50,000 viewers now on my webcam pay site. Sometimes I have the machine fuck me as I suck off any cock that sticks through the hole. Other times, Mistress Heather has several guys wearing masks gang bang me live on camera. Two weeks ago, she tied me down on the bed and had me lick the pussies of several of her friends. The camera was set so it just showed my face and the crotch of the girl sitting on my face. Yes, Widow Hubbard was one of them. Mistress Heather even loaned me to that bitch for a weekend. I never knew what a kinky perverted bitch she was before.

I have now accepted that I am a total submissive pain slut that also gets off on humiliation. Some of my most profitable cam shows have been where Mistress binds me to the cross or pillory and either whips or canes me to a powerful orgasm. When I'm not in the cam room, I am serving my Mistress, Masters, and all of their friends. My ex-husband has started to host poke-her nights every weekend recently. Yeah, yeah, yeah. You think I spelled that wrong. I didn't. Yes, they play poker. Yes, I am the naked waitress. The difference is that I am the grand prize at the end of the night. Well, that's not exactly true. Everyone ends up fucking me at the end of the night. Its just that the winner gets first choice of my holes.

Ooops. Got to go. Mistress Donna is calling me. Oh, I haven't mentioned her? She moved in last month. She's my ex-husband's new girlfriend. At first, she was more than a little reluctant when Master Mark told her about me. That lasted until I licked her to her first orgasm. Once that was done and Master Mark explained the whole situation, she really got into it. I think it's going to be a long night. Mistress Heather's fiancé is here tonight also. Mistress Heather finally proposed to her best friend Debbie.

So, I really fucked up by cheating on my husband. I had everything I could ever want. I had the country club membership, a life of luxury, money, status, everything. I was at the top of the society food chain. All I had to do was to be satisfied. Seriously, I had it all. It wasn't even that I was lacking in anything. My husband really did give me all the sex that I would ever need. Even the sex I got from my cheating was not as good as what my husband gave me. I traded a life of luxury for some second rated sex. Now, I am basically a sex slave while my replacement gets all the benefits that I once had. Oh well. At least I have a roof over my head and a comfortable bed to sleep in at night. I'm also getting a LOT more sex than I did before. Sure, there is the humiliation and the punishments, but the orgasms are exponentially bigger than they were before I became my former family's slave. It beats the alternative of freezing to death alone in the back seat of my car down by the river. I have now accepted my new life, and I am starting to enjoy it.

END

Not sure if I will come back to this or not. This is pretty much the end of this story, but I may comeback to it every now and then to add another scenario to it. Kind of like I did with Rachel. Feel free to add your own story to it, as long as you acknowledge me and this story in an introduction. I have no problem with others using my stories as an inspiration, as long as they mention it.