All Comments on 'I Seduced a Str8 Teen Boy'

by SoftTouchGayBoy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 3 years ago

I loved it wish it was that easy.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Great story! Made me wish he was filling my mouth with his semen. Look forward to the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Orgasm

Your description of this encounter had a nice arousal build-up. Love the way you described in great detail how you pleasured this young man's aroused throbbing penis!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Very Hot!!

Very hot story and rather unique to use fake hypnotism as a ploy. Oh to have been Corbin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pleasing young man

Very hot story. I made myself wet while reading this story. Serving, pleasing a young virile man full of baby making seeds and eager to plant them in any fertile hole is a dream for me. Only thing, I call these young males “man” rather than boy, as they are definitely “boy”..love the story. Love you.

Jm612Jm612over 2 years ago

Love your description of tasting the teens warm sperm load in this story. Texture is thick, lumpy, stringy. Pungent taste. Swirling and savoring. All things that bring back some great memories of the Corbins that I drained.

robin48robin48about 2 years ago

GR8 story..I wet my panties reading it..Nice description of hot young sperms

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I could not decide which point of view I’d rather have. Blew my mind, what a fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Next time I see a young stud this story will come to mind. I remember having numerous erections at that age and not always able to release the pressure.

petergoodepetergoodealmost 2 years ago

Good story! I wish I had had someone when I was at that age who would "hypnotize" me and then use my cock for his pleasure... and mine! I would have wanted to hear "Saturn, steel, duck, windmill, and ballpark" many times...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very good story, well written and loved the descriptive language that helped me imagine I was in your place. You made my much older cock leak and stay very hard as I read this story. I love any good cock sucking story and this one has been one of the best I've read on here and deserved more than 5 stars! Wish there was a Corbin around that I could do this with!

mmmichaelmmmmmmichaelmmm6 months ago

The most sensual, sexual, erotic and irresponsible way to be seduced. I was aroused all the way through and would have been unable to resist the advances and pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoftTouchGayBoy@SoftTouchGayBoy
My attraction to cute, young, fresh looking, slender, or skinny, physically fit, petite in size, sexually mature straight dudes has directed many of my life choices since roughly the period coterminous with puberty. I’ve always been attracted to the kind of young guy that migh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES