I Sent Her the Video Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed down every drop holding his cock in my mouth letting him drip out the last drops, as my right hand was stroking my cock, while my left hand was still fingering my ass.

Within seconds I started cumming all over the floor, whimpering and arching my back, like a cat, moaning loudly with his dick in my mouth. My body shook and quivered as I released, overly excited and fulfilled in every possible way.

After we finished and we both expelled every drop of cum, we kissed and hugged gently until I finally re-took my place on the couch next to him. We cuddled for a while and I just was in awe of him, his cock, and what a wonderful relationship I had found myself in.

I left Jeff's about an hour later and returned to my place. After getting settled, I sent Amanda the following message; I hope you like this. I had to downgrade MMS, but I wanted you to be the fly on the wall tonight.

I sent 4 short video clips to her which took forever to process but finally showed sent. I was excited and nervous to send them and hoped she liked them. I waited a while for a response, but I was tired and needed to sleep, so I went to bed.

The next morning when I awoke, I received 11 messages from Amanda, very late (Florida time). They read.

WOW!

Holy fuck WOW!

My god! I am SOAKING WET!

I've watched these ten times now. I can't get enough. His cock is perfect and you sucking it off was hot!! My pussy is throbbing.

Did you swallow down his cum? I wanted to see him cum. Did you Cum?

Holy fuck your dick is hard and perfect.

I want to be there with you both sucking you, as you're sucking him.

I have been playing with my pussy for ten minutes watching your videos over and over again. I have cum three times. See!

Amanda's 9th, 10th, and 11th texts were long(er) video clips of her fingering her pussy and her ass. Moaning and groaning as she was cumming time and time again.

I was overly excited to see her playing with herself after she watched the videos of me sucking Jeff off. It was on my mind all day and after work that night, I went home and replayed her videos. I got so excited and aroused that I needed to be filled like she was filling herself so, I rode my dildo until I came watching her fingering her pussy and her ass. Guess as much as I like dick, I still love pussy too.

Guess my little "fly on the wall" videos worked.

Amanda continued sending me videos for weeks, all while asking me for more videos of Jeff and me. And guess what? She got more of them relating to us; and more of me stoking my cock and riding my dildo alone thinking of her and her videos.

To Be Continued...

12