I Sent Her the Video Pt. 02

Story Info
A video of me having gay sex.
2.5k words
4.32
5.4k
10

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 11/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I Sent Her the Video Pt. 2

Over the next few weeks, Amanda and I were up to our old habits of sending each other pictures and short videos of us masturbating. It was enlightening to see her pussy and watch her play with herself, especially when she would do it anally. Because at that time, I was being pleasured anally by Jeff. And knowing the pleasure she was giving herself while playing with her toys was in essence the same pleasure, I was getting from him. Guess I truly understood what it meant to be Bi-Sexual when I would see her videos and pictures and want her pussy, and missed being inside of a woman, but at the same time was enjoying my man and his cock tremendously.

One morning I awoke to messages from her. Nothing more than our usual chat and some erotic questions she had thought of, but the last one was a specific question for me. The message read; Hey do you think you can send me a video of Jeff cumming on you? And maybe you cumming.

I sat and thought about her request believing that I (we) surely could. But in my mind, I knew that every time I slept with Jeff, I'd either swallow, or he'd cum in my ass, so to just have him cum on me would be something new. Now of course in my previous relations, I had "girls" cum on my face and my back and even on my cock. But with Jeff, he always finished inside of me. So, I had to figure out a way to make it happen.

That weekend coming up, Jeff and I had plans to go to an Art bizarre, have dinner and spend the weekend by his place, with Sunday morning plans of a trip to the local farmer's market. And I knew somewhere in the time I was going to spend with him, we were going to have sex. Now I just had to figure out a way to make him cum on me and allow me to film it again.

Saturday night after the gallery and dinner, we were alone by him just lounging around when it got close to bedtime. I started to change and get ready before him, making my way to the bedroom before him as he started to get ready. I was anxious and nervous, not because of the sex, but because I had to get him to let me film us again with him cumming on me.

As we cuddled into bed and felt the warmth and love of being together, the moment started to strike us both. We were softly kissing and touching and I was rock hard, as usual, wanting his cock anywhere he wanted to put it. I slid under the covers and gently kissed my way down his bare chest. His soft skin was warm and sexy as my mouth stopped at his nipples, sucking on them both. My hand rubbed up and down his abdomen, as my mouth watered in anticipation of sucking his cock.

I made my way further down, pulling his underwear away from his waist and slightly down exposing his fully erect cock. I slowly slid my mouth over it, taking it all the way in. The feeling of his shaft sliding across my tongue and deep into my mouth was overly exciting no matter how many times I did it. I bobbed up and down on his shaft, working his cock, getting him harder, getting him more aroused, getting him closer to orgasm.

Jeff pulled my body towards him, and after adjusting ourselves into a side 69, he was sucking my hard cock as I was sucking his. I loved the feeling of his mouth wrapped around my cock, slowly sucking me off, as my head bobbed up and down sucking him. My asshole tingled and I wanted his cock deep inside of me. Each time we had sex, I needed it more and more. It was like a drug. A big hit of pleasure, like an addict, would get. I needed it. I wanted it. I couldn't live without it. I'd get so hard when he'd penetrate me and half the time, with the right angle and speed, I'd cum all over the place while he was fucking me. It was incredible.

But tonight, I wanted him to cum on me. I wanted that video. I needed to have that experience with him and more importantly. And oddly enough through the passion of making love to him, I wanted to send it to Amanda. Jeff and I lay in the 69 for quite a while, just orally pleasuring each other. Sucking cock, while getting your cock sucked is as close to perfect, as being in a 69 with a sexy hot woman. Knowing your mouth is pleasing her, just as she is enjoying pleasing you. But only it's two hard cocks and two men about to cum. It's erotic!

I pulled my mouth from Jeff's cock and spoke out, "Baby I want you to cum on my face!"

Jeff moaned deeply and his hips shifted slightly, so I knew the thought had turned him on.

"Jeff, I want to video it too. I want to relive it again and again. Your big cock spraying me with cum."

Jeff moaned; "Umm Humm" through his nose he was still sucking my dick.

We continued blowing each other for a minute or two longer until he was getting close. I know after all this time of giving him blow jobs when he's about to cum. His cock gets a bit thicker and fuller; his hips start to thrust ever so slightly and his legs start moving like he's a cricket, with his feet extending out in pleasure.

"Are you close baby?" I asked making sure I was ready.

"Umm Humm," He moaned out as he was still working my cock.

I pulled my body away from him, sat upwards, and leaned towards the night table. With a bit of fumbling around in the dark, I managed to flick on the table lamp, to add some light to the room, and grabbed my phone.

I rolled onto my back and lay flat with my head towards the bottom of the bed. His legs were just to my left, his hard cock sticking straight up from his body as I unlocked my phone and got to video mode.

"Come here and put that cock back in my mouth," I told him, as I held the phone in my right hand.

Jeff got up from his laying position and knelt over me. He had to lean down a bit and it was rather exciting and erotic to have him hovering over me with his hard cock pointing at my face.

I put a pillow under my head and he dipped down a bit further, as I went back to sucking his cock. His long full shaft slid right in and out of my mouth, getting me even more turned on than I was before. It was a new position for us and I felt a bit feminine with a loss of control as his body lingered over me with his cock ramming in and out of my mouth. I hit record and through my peripheral vision, made sure I was at the right filming angle, as his cock was sliding in and out of my mouth.

I filmed about a minute of it, with me enjoying every bit of his cock, truly getting that close-up video of me blowing him. Jeff's body was shifting and rocking back and forth as my head would lift slightly taking it all in. I sucked hard and deep trying to bring him to orgasm, as I wanted his cum.

Jeff started moaning and grunting as he does just before he starts to cum. I knew he was getting close. Through his excitement and being close, Jeff started taking over. I wasn't sucking his cock anymore in an erotic, hot, sensual blow job. He was now thrusting his hips forwards and downwards face fucking me, as he rammed that cock into my throat. It was fucking hot! I was at his will he could ram that cock as hard or as deep as he wanted. I was Loving it! I was so turned on. I was rock hard and awaiting my prize as he rammed it deep into me.

"I'm gonna cum," he started moaning out. "I'm gonna cum"

"Ready for it baby? Ready?" He asked.

"Umm Humm," I moaned through my mouth which was filled with his cock.

I hit record on my phone again and brought it back up to my face. He must have pumped 8 or 10 times hard and deep before he pulled his cock from my mouth. Jeff hovered over me stroking his shaft for a few seconds, as I was filming him stroking it.

"Oh yeah baby, here it comes." He grunted out, as I pulled my hand back a bit to get my face in the screen.

Just as I got my hand into position and opened my mouth, tongue out, Jeff let out a loud deep grunt, and cum started flying from his dick. It shot me along my cheek and on top of my forehead, as he continued stroking himself hard. His body quivered and his legs buckled as he was shooting shot after shot of cum all over me. A bit of dribble landed on my upper lip, which made me want to have more. I leaned my head up and pulled his body downwards with my left hand, slamming his hard-thrusting cock back into my mouth, taking down the last few drops of his cum. I continued slowly sucking his cock, as I felt the cum on my face start dripping down.

I don't know what it is about swallowing down his cum, or wanting him cumming in my mouth that is such a turn-on. Maybe it's because I know the feeling of releasing in someone's mouth. I just want it every time. I just want to please him in every way and I love sucking him off. I was in absolute heaven. I was so hard and so excited and so ready for him to keep releasing more and more cum into my mouth. My ass was wide open and needing of him to be inside of me.

When Jeff finished cumming he pulled his cock from my mouth and just hovered over me. I just sat and stared at his beautiful dick, licking my lips, tasting what cum he deposited in my mouth. I pulled my left hand to my face and scraped up the cum he left and pulled it toward my mouth. Trying to get every bit of it down my throat.

I turned the phone to my body as he backed off of me and started stroking my cock hard and fast. I was now filming myself jacking off, with some of his lingering cum on my fingers as the lube to make it slippery.

I stroked myself for about 30 seconds until I was moaning out loud, "I'm gonna cum. "I'm gonna cum!"

I started shooting cum from my dick, squirt after squirt of white, soft, sticky cum was flying out from inside of me.

"Jeff, I moaned out. JEFF!"

I tried putting the phone as close as I could to my cock, so I captured every moment of that cum flying out of me, with my voice enhancing the video. I was hoping to have cum on the screen as a big enhancement for her.

When I finally finished and was just letting the camera video my hard cock lying there expelled, I finally shut the video off.

"That was amazing," I whispered to him as I lay there covered in cum. Jeff agreed with me, as he was still on his knees hovering over me, he too was watching me jack off while filming it and I think was loving the idea too.

We went to bed that night cuddled naked and pleased. Very early the next morning, Jeff woke me by seducing me again. The whole process started over with us sucking each other's cocks, but this time, I slid up on top of him and put his big hard cock deep in my ass, where it needed to be. I rode him for the better part of ten minutes until he came in me. When he finished, I stoked myself hard while his hard dick was still inside of me, until I came all over his chest. And yes, I leaned down after I slid off his hard cock and sucked up all my cum off of his body.

Our Sunday was spent cooking breakfast practically naked, showering together, and heading to the farmer's market. I didn't have the chance, nor was I going to try to send the videos to Amanda during the day. But on Sunday night when I got home, after editing for length, I sent three clips off to her and anxiously awaited her response. The first clip I sent was him hovering over me, as I was sucking him off. The second was him in my mouth, pulling out, stroking it, and cumming on my face until I slid him back into my mouth. And the third was of me jacking off and cumming.

Once again, I fell asleep waiting for her reply, but the next morning, like last time I got a host of messages from her. The cutest one being an emoji of wide-open eyes, followed by about 15 hearts, as she wrote;

Holy fuck that was hot. His cum looked so sexy.

I love watching you suck his dick.

Your dick looked so hot cumming while you were stroking it. Holy Fuck! I'm in love with both of you!

My pussy is tingling, I need to create something special for you in return.

I was flattered she liked it and was getting turned on by it.

Later that afternoon I got a 20-second video clip of her in her bathroom. She was down on her knees naked, holding the phone up and over her body with her right hand. Attached to the shower doors was a long suction cup dildo, which she was sucking on. I could see her left hand down in between her legs playing with her pussy. She was moaning out softly, as (I would guess) trying not to be loud, while "being in the shower". It was so fucking hot and I wished it was longer and I got to see her cum.

I mimicked her video a few nights later when I sucked on my dildo while stroking myself off. I didn't send her a copy of it, because I was watching hers while performing the acts. It was hot!

The next set of videos I sent her, she didn't ask for, but I knew they blew her mind.

I'll tell you about it in the next chapter.

To Be Continued...