I Sent Her the Video Pt. 05

Story Info
I sent her a video.
2.5k words
4.68
4.8k
1

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 11/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I Sent Her the Video Pt. 5

A few weeks went by since the last time I had filmed anything for Amanda. I was spending most of my waking hours at work, going out with co-workers, with new friends, and spending time with my boyfriend Jeff. And I promise you I was so excited every time the words "my boyfriend Jeff" came out of my mouth. I didn't care who knew. Didn't care if they thought I was Gay or Bi. I wasn't living in fear anymore. I wasn't going to be hiding my sexuality. I especially loved saying it to women who seemed interested in me or were flirting with me. And as much as deep inside I would have loved to have been with a few of them, I wanted cock. I wanted cum. I wanted to be getting fucked, and I wanted dick. Period. I had hidden my passions for too long and I wasn't going to give it up.

As I previously wrote the only thing that held me back from transitioning to a complete and utter gay lifestyle was Amanda. Her messages. Her love. Her texts, her thoughts, her naked pictures. All of it. She was, in essence, the only pussy I wanted and frankly, she was the only woman I ever truly loved.

On Tuesday afternoon I arrived home to my condo building. I was checking the mail room and saw a package that had been sitting there for a few days. Being swept up in my fast-paced life and forgetting I was supposed to receive anything from her, I checked the address on the package and discovered it was for me. My heart skipped a beat because I realized it contained items from Amanda. I was like a kid at Christmas as I rode the elevator up to my unit. I was shaking the box, feeling how heavy it was, and wanting to rip it open.

Once I got inside and situated, I ripped the box open and discovered a little note folded in half over the items in the box. It read, "When you get this text me and I will tell you what to do with all of them." I set the note aside and discovered three very sexy, very skimpy pairs of panties that smelled of her perfume One pair was a beautiful pink, one was red and there was a silky see-through black thong. The next package was a box, which had a half-naked woman on the side, with an animal's tail sticking out of her ass. After opening it, I realized Amanda had sent me a butt-plug attached to a fox's tail. The last box contained a new long vibrating thrusting suction cup dildo, which was way bigger than the one I had tucked away in my drawer. It was almost scary how big and long this thing was. But it piqued my curiosity.

All of the boxes she packed had the smell of her light, fragrant, sexy perfume, which I had smelled on her every time we made love. It brought back such good memories.

I immediately texted her; "Hey I received your package today and the inserted note. I am at your command as to what I'm supposed to do with them."

Later that night her response came in.

"I want you to wear my panties when you sleep at night. Get hard in them and stroke your cock thinking of me. I want you to send me videos of you stroking your hard cock with the fox's tail buried deep in your ass, and I want to see you riding that big thrusting dildo"

I was more than happy to oblige and that night just before crawling into bed, I slipped on the pink panties and slid under the covers. The feeling was immeasurable. I had never worn panties before. And even though they were a bit tight, they were invigorating. I tried to just fall asleep wearing them, but I was so turned on by smelling her perfume and knowing I was wearing her panties, that my cock just kept throbbing. I couldn't resist and started rubbing up and down my crotch, over the silky panties, feeling them tightly covering my ass and how sexy they felt covering my skin. It wasn't long until I had a big handful of my hard cock and I was stroking myself with her panties on. I took a quick picture of my cock sticking out of her panties and shot it off to her, with the caption. "I did as I was told and look how hard I am."

I stroked and pulled myself up and down, harder and harder, just feeling as if her lips were on my cock. My asshole tingling waiting to be fucked, my mouth wide open, whimpering as I pleased myself. Just hearing her voice in my head. Feeling her warm kiss. Feeling as if my cock was sliding in and out of her pussy. It wasn't long until I exploded all over my stomach and my loins. My cum squirting time and time again, letting it all out. Reliving what it was like to be making love to her. Once I came, I sent a second picture, showing her that I got off in her panties. After I sent it, I didn't even bother to clean up. I left the cum all over myself, rolled over, and fell deep asleep with her on my mind.

The next morning, I awoke to dried cum all over my stomach and all over the top of her panties. My dick poking out of the top of them, like it was wanting more. I text her and told her I had slept all night in her pretty pink panties. I wanted to take another picture, but I didn't think it would be sexy to send a picture of dry cum on her panties, so I chose not to.

But I must say all day at work my mind was elsewhere. I was focused on how I stroked off in her panties. How I could smell her perfume. How I wanted to be wearing them, while she was sucking me off. How I wanted to be wearing the next pair right then and there at work. How I liked the feeling of being in panties, how horny they made me. How I wanted her again, more now, than I had in a long time. Thinking about putting on the next pair as soon as I got home and wearing them all evening and through bedtime. I felt so embarrassed, but I felt so alive. And as much as I was in love with Jeff, I knew I had to be with her again.

For the next week, I didn't get much time alone. I was either out with friends or with Jeff, so I didn't get the chance to play around with the toys or the panties she had sent me. And even though I was with my boyfriend and making love to him, somewhere in the dark recesses of my mind, I was thinking about that dildo. Her panties and that Fox's tail.

But as the week went by my mind wandered far beyond wearing her panties. I started to think of what it would be like to be a crossdresser and acquire women's clothing. Having Jeff unzip my dress, letting it fall to the floor, as I stood there in a bra and panties. How enlightening it would be to feel someone unhook my bra. Wearing a wig, having pretty nails, and wearing a sexy perfume to make me sexier than I was. How it would feel late at night when Jeff would be sliding down my panties, before rolling on top of me and sliding his big dick in my ass and fucking me while I lay flat on my back. My continuous overbearing thought was to be wearing Amanda's black thong, smelling of her perfume, while I was knelt down in front of Jeff sucking his hard cock, waiting for him to ram his cock into my ass after he slid the material aside, never taking them off. Or to be kneeling on the couch, naked with the tail deep in my ass, as I gave him a long wet blowjob.

My thoughts were exuberated, adding Amanda to the mix. Thinking of both of us wandering around in nightgowns, painted nails, a wig on after she did my make-up, with butt plug tails sticking out of our asses, and then just fucking each other to exhaustion. Her sliding on a strap-on dildo and fucking me hard, only for me to return the favor until I came deep in her ass. Falling asleep as two women would do after a round of hot sex. Time and time again, my thoughts revolved around those panties. Bra's, nylons, high heels, wigs, and make-up with her and I being "lesbian girls" and having a night of unbridled, ravaging sex. My cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy and her tight ass. But then her cock sliding in and out of my ass until I cum everywhere. I had never envisioned myself wanting things more than I already had, not only with Jeff but my previous experiences with her, now heightened by a simple pair of panties and toys. I can truly admit that my cock was hard in my pants every time my mind wandered. Beginning with those panties she sent, which opened doors of thought, I would have never imagined.

Finally, some alone time!

After my long week of being out with friends, co-workers, and Jeff, I had the opportunity to be alone. And as much as I loved the lifestyle I was leading, his company, our passions, and our love, it was nice to have a night alone. And even though some may think it is wrong. Call it taboo, call it sinful, or call it whatever they like. I was loving being gay. I just wanted to be on my knees face down getting fucked. I wanted to be sucking dick. I wanted cum sprayed all over my face. I wanted to be taken at night, in the morning, in the kitchen, in the shower, or at the movies. I didn't care! I just wanted cock. And in my case, I wanted Jeff's cock. But tonight, I was alone and I planned on having my own anal fun.

I began fantasizing about that Fox's tail. I wondered what it would be like to have it inserted as I walked around my place, doing things like making dinner, or cleaning. I grabbed the box from the drawer I had hidden it in and just slowly slid it out of the box. Seeing that shiny silver butt plug with the longtail made my dick tingle. I was immediately turned on and ready to enter into a new phase of sexual experimentation. I lubed up the butt plug end up and slid it deep inside of me. I walked over to my bathroom, feeling the unique sensation of something nuzzled deep in my ass. I stood in front of my mirror just looking at my ass with it sticking out. How sexy it was, the dark brown, white highlighted tail, emanating from between my white ass cheeks. Taking picture after picture, trying to capture the right image. How sexy it felt being filled, without being pumped. How long and divine the tail looked hanging behind me. How soft the tail was. How realistic it looked. How erotic it was for me to be standing here naked with a butt plug deep in my ass.

I didn't have women's clothing, so I had nothing to wear and I didn't want the tail buried deep inside my underwear. I wanted it free-flowing. I wanted it hanging out like a tail would be. I took an old sheet, folded it up, and wrapped it around my waist, imitating like I was wearing a skirt, and began walking around my place, with my new tail hanging out. It was sexy and made me want to own a skirt or a nightgown, just so I could have it on with the tail hanging out. Something just long and flowing enough to cover my bare ass. The thoughts and excitement of it was invigorating.

As I wandered around my condo with my homemade skirt on and tail between my legs, I did dishes, vacuumed my floor, and did some laundry, being careful not to sit down for too long or too hard. But I was in heaven. Of course, I took about ten pictures of it for Amanda, and before the night was over, I was in my room, naked, spread out on my bed, stroking the tail and stroking my cock filming it for her. This time I didn't need porn, my thoughts and my passions coupled with the tail were enough to heighten my arousal. And I got off well. I came so hard that night and I didn't even want to take the tail out. I wanted it all the time. I even began thinking about how I could wear it to work, or drive around with it, as I ran errands. It was fucking hot!

Before I went to bed, I sent the pictures and video to Amanda. I knew I wouldn't get a response until the next morning and as begrudgingly as it was for me, I finally had to slide it out to go to sleep. But I will admit, for something as simple as just a butt plug that just sits inside of you and doesn't thrust, vibrate, or even pump your ass full of hard cock. It was a huge turn-on. And I came hard while it was in me.

The next morning, I awoke to a response from Amanda. Along with several videos of her playing with her pussy. Strikingly, she had bought the same tail for herself and the first few pictures were of her in front of her mirror with the tail hanging out of her ass, just like the ones I had sent her.

Her written response was priceless. She wrote, "Do you like my tail? I have one too! I want us to be wearing them together as we make love."

The videos were incredible, I don't know how she managed to film herself on her back, with her fingers buried deep in her pussy, while the tail was sticking out from her ass. From time to time, she would yank and thrust the tail in and out of her ass moaning louder and harder than she was while playing with her pussy. And I cannot tell you how fucking hard I got watching it and thinking of being with her and being there at that moment watching it live and in person. She is amazing when it came to these types of play and fantasies and I know why I absolutely loved her.

But a few days later, I got a chance with that big new dildo. And let me tell you, never before and nothing since has anything that big been in my ass or made me as numb or worn out as that toy. But I had a butt load of fun with it.

I'll tell you all about it in the next chapter.