I Set Her Up: Best Valentine's Gift

Story Info
CNC style, first try. It start as 750 words, ended up 1600.
1.6k words
4.22
3.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lordshark
Lordshark
618 Followers

This is my first try at this type of story. I hope it is received decently so I can follow up. It's not as sexual as some like; it's more of a setup for more.

If this is not your type of story, please move on and do not bother with reading. If you are one who enjoys leaving rude and hate-filled comments, also please just move alone. This was written for my enjoyment in writing and for those who like this genre's enjoyment.

A huge thank you to AVCG for the editing after it was sent back as sounding too AI-ish and poorly written. I normally do not do this short of a story, so I struggled with everything. hhhnnga sorted it out and gave me a very educational englifh writing lesson in the process. I can not thank them enough.

xxxxxxx

Her phone buzzed, signaling a text message had just come in. She reached over from where we snuggled on the couch. She sat up so she could retrieve it and read it; she was on call as a backup nurse for the ER, but she had managed to get the 14th off so we could do something romantic. The thing is, I knew what the text was. I had set her up and worked on this with a new acquaintance for weeks. This was someone I thoroughly vetted to make sure everything worked out.

"Fuck," she said, looking concerned.

"What is it, honey? You seem caught off guard. Is it work?" I asked despite knowing that it wasn't.

My wife, Cindy, is 12 years younger than me at 41. She has what I consider perfect nipples. She has blondish hair with highlights. She keeps her pussy trimmed down to a landing strip. She doesn't have any tattoos or piercings except for her ears. She is also very sexual, and she likes to talk nasty when we fuck. Sometimes, she spills the beans on fetishes, which is why I am setting her up. She also talks in her sleep, so I know she gave a hot patient a blow job on the night shift three weeks back.

Her Text read: I know what you did the other week. I know your husband doesn't know you suck a male patient's cock dry. A friend shared this. If you do not respond in ten minutes with a simple yes, that's me, I will send it to your husband and ask him.

There was a picture of her with a cock in her mouth. Now I had a friend who, after cropping everything, photoshopped it to make it look like she was sucking a cock in a hospital bed. It made it look like it was a sneaky picture from the patient.

Five minutes after she said she had a text, my phone flashed a text to me that said, "She replied, do I go ahead?"

I replied, "All in if you are."

He replied with a smiling face.

Her phone buzzed again. If he had sent the message we had agreed to, she just got a message that told her to make an excuse and drive to the 65th Street Walmart, and park in the far east parking lot, back in.

"Wait for further instructions. If you do not show, the entire video goes to your husband." it read.

There is no video, so there is a chance to call our bluff.

She jumped up and said she had to go to the Medical Center and that she would be back as soon as she could.

I texted Roy - that was the guy's name that was helping me out - she was on the way.

"Make sure the gopros are going," I mentioned.

"Will do," he said. "Are you sure you want to go with the complete idea we discussed?" he reaffirmed.

I said yes. Ten minutes later, he said the video feed was up, and all cameras were on. I got my laptop out and logged in. I love technology.

I saw her pull in. Then I heard him call her. He said. "I just saw a car back in. If that is you, Cindy, flash your headlights twice," he said as she flashed them. "Good. Now, you will see a very large SUV drive toward you. Do you see it? Good. That's me." he continued.

I watched through the cameras as Roy drove till he parked straight across from her in a parking slot. I sent a text asking how busy the lot was. He replied that it was not very busy.

I heard him tell her to remove her shoes and socks and place them on the dash where he could see they had been removed. She complied. I used the zoom on my screen to get a closer look. I was able to see her shoes with socks stuffed in them. I heard him then say she needed to remove her bottom now so she was naked from the waist down. He said that she also needed to hold up the pants and panties, then fold and lay them on the dash.

Roy texted while she was squirming and glaring at the SUV in front of her. He said she asked him what the fuck was up. He texted me, saying she had said it was not worth it.

I texted him and told him to saying "It's was okay. You can leave anytime - just know, the video will get home before you do You decide."

"You decide," I heard him repeat it.

After I heard him repeat it, and then, on the webcam view, I saw her hold up her sweatpants and pink thongs. He told her she was a good girl. Next, he told her to remove the rest of her clothing, fold them, and lay them on the dash. He told her to ensure she holds up each item to be seen, then fold and lay on the dash. This time, she quickly complied.

Once, my wife was naked in her car, he told her to get out of her car, casually walk to his SUV, and get in the back seat on the passenger side. He told her he was waiting for the same treatment as she gave in the video and that he would give her five minutes to reconsider. I guessed that she got pissed off and told him to fuck off, but I was sure when she see saw his large cock she would change her mind, all her fantasies playing through her head.

He texted three minutes later and said the point of no return was that she had opened the door.

I replied "I'm all in."

He clicked on the interior camera, and I saw him sitting in his back seat with his pants down to his ankle and his huge hard cock fully displayed. I clicked back and watched my sweet wife get out of her car, look around, and then bravely walk approximately fifty feet to his SUV. As she disappeared past the front fender, I switched back to the interior camera. She opened the door and froze for a second, and then I heard her go, "Holy fuck, holy motherfucking fuck."

She got in and did not hesitate for a second. She buried her mouth on Roy's cock. I watched as she licked his cock, sucked his balls.

He grabbed her head, and said, "Open wide and relaxed," then he faces fucked her using his hands to move her head up and down roughly on his cock. He then told her to rim him while she stroked him. She did it without a second thought - something I had never thought of or though I would see her ever do.

After close to twenty minutes of him using her mouth for pleasure, he stuffed his cock into her mouth and told her to swallow every drop of his cum. After she had done as told, he told her to rub one out for him. He wanted to see her make herself cum. Watching my wife completely naked in a stranger's backseat, masturbating, I did the same.

Over the camera feed, Roy said, "We are not entirely done yet. Open your mouth."

My wife did, and he then put the hotel pass key in her mouth.

"Bite down," Roy said. "That is to the Drury Inn. I have a Suite there. The room number is on the keycard. I want you to go there. Strip again and put on what I laid out on the bed. Then, put the blindfold on. When you hear the door open and fully close, you will lie on the bed and spread your legs.

"If I don't?" Cindy asked between moans.

Roy did not reply.

I watched as my wife started shivering, a sign she is close to orgasm. Then I saw her hips begin to jerk hard, and she closed her eyes and arched her back. She was breathing loudly in between guttural moans that sounded very primal.

Then Cindy got her vocals going, saying, "Fuck fuck fuck, Jesus fucking Christ! I am cumming. I can't believe I sucked a man's huge fucking cock and now cumming! Fuck." Then she let out a very long ahhh. She looked at Roy; she still had her fingers buried in her cunt when she leaned over and kissed him square on the lips. She put the room card in her mouth again, as it had fallen out of her mouth when she orgasmed. She sat there breathing heavily as she calmed down.

Five minutes later, I watched her walk back to her car. I watch her slowly pull her clothes off the dash and get dressed. Roy texted me that he would let me know if she showed up. All the cameras went off.

It was the best Valentine's gift for both of us, so far, the nights young still.

Lordshark
Lordshark
618 Followers