I Spy On My Stepsister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing outside the bathroom door listening to my stepsister having a poo although not close enough to rouse any suspicions, I would eagerly anticipate the sound of Jade flushing the toilet and washing her hands. I would retreat, and when Jade exited the bathroom would go in there to smell the stinky aftermath. The bathroom had an exhaust fan, and but Jade's bum was way too strong for it. My erection would rise as I eagerly sniffed the odors of Jade's girl poo. I was seldom disappointed, Jade stank the toilet out most times she emptied her bowels. Nobody who saw my pretty stepsister would ever dream that such terrible smells could come out of her rectum.

Despite my dismay at knowing what I was -- a coprophilliac obsessed with my stepsister's toilet habits -- I was unable to resist going into the bathroom after Jade had been pooing. She always put the lid down when she flushed, so I would lift it to enjoy even stronger smells courtesy of Jade's anus. Sometimes things would get even better. A few weeks ago when Jade flushed the toilet a piece of her dirty toilet paper that she had absolutely shit all over when she wiped her arse hadn't gone down with the rest of her mess. I stood staring at the soiled toilet paper in the bowl, unable to believe I was looking at Jade's poo.

Sometimes my voyeurism of Jade using the toilet crossed over with my voyeurism of her dirty panties. It wasn't often, as Jade was very thorough at wiping both her front and her back bottom during each visit to the loo. She went through heaps of toilet paper, and I had even heard Mum grumbling under her breath about Jade's loo paper consumption.

On some occasions though when sniffing her pussy stains in her panties, I would detect small splashes of urine on the saddle, sniffing Jade's pee stains with vigor. Last week on a pair of Jade's pure white panties my stepsister had clearly messed up wiping her bottom, as several large brown streaks were visible on the cotton back panel. I suspected it had happened at school, where Jade was hurrying to go to the toilet between classes and coupled with poor quality toilet paper, had not cleaned herself properly and wound up with feces in her underwear. Of course, I didn't mind, and spent ages looking at Jade's skid marks and sniffing her shit-stained knickers, my cock throbbing with desire.

Jade was nearing the toilet door now, and I thought about the one thing that made everything about my voyeurism of my stepsister hotter, and that was menstruation. I often felt bad about perving on Jade when she was on her period as she got her monthly problems with the works -- really bad menstrual cramps, a very heavy flow, bloating, PMS and problems with her bowels.

But Jade's periods turned me on more than anything else. I would see Jade buying tampons and pads in the supermarket ahead of her next menstrual period, and think about how the tampons would be inserted into her vagina to absorb her menses, and how the slim white cylinder would come out again swollen with red blood.

Typically Jade only used tampons for when we had gym class at school, when playing netball or doing an outdoor activity like today, mostly she was a pads girl. I had no objection. I would think about how Jade would open a pad out of its packet, pull back the peel-back strip and press it into her knickers, folding and adhering the wings around her panties to affix it in the right place for her to bleed into when she pulled her knickers up.

Sometimes I would hear Jade's pad rustling when she walked by, and yesterday I got a big treat. My crampy and hormonal stepsister wasn't as careful as she should have been to preserve her dignity when she stood up, and with her knees apart I got a great view up her school dress and the lemon knickers she was wearing. I could see the oblong shape of Jade's period pad in her panties and the wings wrapped around her panty saddle. After this I was unable to stand up for about 15 minutes afterwards.

The day before Jade got her period her pussy seemed to get very wet, and getting hold of a pair of Jade's pre-period panties was a huge coup for me, sniffing every wet stain on her sticky knickers. I would also enjoy it if Jade had a menstrual mishap and I got to see her pre-soaking her period stained panties in cold water. I would look at the red bloodstains on her knickers, caused by Jade being caught out by her period coming a few hours earlier, bleeding through her napkin when her flow was particularly heavy or side-staining. Knickers stained by blood from my stepsister's pussy? Yum with a capital Y.

Jade also spent longer on the toilet when she was having a period and her shit was always smellier that week, which would probably have turned off normal guys but given the many different ways that I perved on my stepsister I was far from normal. She would go through heaps more toilet paper than usual and I would loiter near the toilet thinking about how bodily wastes of three different colors were coming out of my stepsister's three openings between her legs, yellow from her urethra, red from her vagina and brown from her anus.

This morning was no exception, and I had been up early waiting for Jade to emerge from her bedroom for her morning shit. She did just this, walking on her bare feet to the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind herself. Soon I was treated to the sounds of Jade peeing, pooing and farting as she sat barefoot on the toilet with her knickers around her ankles, going through large quantities of toilet paper each time she wiped her vagina and anus and rustling sounds of her changing her feminine protection.

When Jade finished taking her shit, flushed the toilet, washed her hands and emerged, I went straight in there and closed the door, absorbing not only the smells of poo but period too. I lifted the lid of the toilet as the sound of the cistern refilling finished to see a small clot of Jade's period blood that hadn't gone down when Jade flushed.

In the bathroom when Jade was on her period there were some changes, such as Jade having maroon towels rather than the usual pastel colors. There were also paper sanitary disposal bags and next to the toilet a pink plastic bin for Jade to dispose of her used pads and tampons. Jade had decorated the bin with girlie things like flowers, stars, rainbows and cartoon animal stickers.

Chris was terrified of the bin Jade used for her feminine hygiene requirements, it was like it contained Ebola, tuberculosis, diphtheria, polio, smallpox, leprosy and yellow fever microbes. I should have been terrified of the bin, I acted like I was terrified of it, but the reality was each time I went into the bathroom I would open the bin and extricate the sanitary bags within it.

Opening the bags, if it contained a tampon I would look at the enlarged, blood-soaked female protection, dangling it by its string and sniffing the blood. Jade would fold her used napkins over before putting them in the bags for disposal, and I would unfold them, sniffing the big dark red bloodstains on my stepsister's period pads, the musty fishy female smells going up my nose and sending more blood to my already massive erection.

I would squeeze the absorbent material of the napkins and stroke the soft white stay-dry covers, and would sniff the rear of the pads where they touched Jade's anus, smelling evidence that Jade had farted into her panty pads while wearing them. Jade always had problems with flatulence during her ladies' week, and while she didn't usually fart in front of people any day of the month, I would hear my menstruating stepsister farting hard on the toilet during each visit.

During Jade's last cycle I was doing some weeding in the garden when Jade came outside clutching her tummy, so absorbed in self-pity she didn't notice me right around the corner. It was fortunate she didn't as she bent over and did a massive fart into her period pad, me close enough to hear the blood bubbling between Jade's legs as her fart went only the napkin's cover and into her vagina, mixing with her menses as it was expelled out of her fanny flaps.

With her wind relieved, Jade went on her way clueless to me seeing, hearing and most definitely smelling her period fart. So what did I do? Being a weirdo, I snuck into my bedroom and masturbated quickly over the memories of my stepsister farting hard into her panty pad.

I wished I was one of my stepsister's sanitary napkins and that she was bleeding and farting into me. I wished I was a pair of her knickers, or a toilet she sat down on to piss, poop, fart and menstruate into, or Jade's toilet paper used to wipe her dirty and smelly pussy and bottom.

Fuck I was a weirdo, but as perverted as I was I resisted the urge to follow Jade to the toilet today, it might look too obvious and Jade would of course see me waiting there when she emerged. I speculated how long Jade would take in that dingy outback dunny as she closed the door behind herself, probably a long time given it was her time of the month and she probably needed a tampon change, but to my shock Jade was only in the toilet a matter of seconds before she emerged. My curiosity was roused. What was going on?

Jade looked even more pissed off as she strode down the path, seeing a supervising female teacher Mrs. Rose and making a beeline for her. I edged closer to overhear their conversation.

"Are there any more toilets in this area?" Jade whined to the teacher. She pointed at the dilapidated toilet. "The door doesn't lock on that one, it's really dirty and there's no toilet paper."

"Sorry Jade, there's no other toilets around here according to the map," said Mrs. Rose. "Can you hold on for another hour or so?"

"No, I'm desperate to go to the toilet," said Jade irritably, me seeing my stepsister clench her butt cheeks in her urgency to have a poo.

The teacher reached into a backpack she was carrying, handing Jade a roll of toilet paper. "Welcome to the great outdoors, Jade. Take your choice of vegetation around here, but please try and make sure it's downwind from the rest of the group. Oh, and watch out for snakes."

My sulky stepsister took the toilet roll from the teacher without thanks, and headed off into the undergrowth, Jade's bad day clearly getting worse and the screech of a Tasmanian Devil from the vegetation freaking her out. However, such was her desperation for a shit that she had no choice but continue into the bushes with her loo roll.

I had to fight to prevent myself getting an erection as I thought of my stepsister pulling down her shorts and her knickers to squat, peeing, pooing and farting in the bush, getting toilet tissue from the roll and using it to wipe her bottom. She would also need a tampon change, and I fantasized about Jade pulling the saturated tampon out of her pussy hole and putting a new clean white one up her cunt to replace it.

Not for the first time I wished I was invisible, this time so I could go into the bushes behind my stepsister to perve on her while she was doing her poo-poos, but this was impossible of course. However, my imagination did take me into the bushes with my stepsister for the whole seven minutes she was in there pooing, until she finally emerged carrying the toilet roll now with less tissue on it.

Jade wore an even more pissed off expression on her pretty face, obviously pooping while not sitting on a toilet wasn't to her liking. I watched the sulky teenager pull her panties out of her bum, clearly they were riding up when she pulled them up. Jade discretely dropped a sanitary disposal bag into a nearby bin. I knew it contained her used tampon and I longed to go to the bin to pull it out and look at and smell it, but I couldn't as there were too many people around. I knew I was a pervert, I didn't want everyone else to know either.

After stopping at a drinking tap to wash her hands -- although I don't think drinking the water from it without boiling it first would have been a good idea -- Jade returned her toilet paper to the teacher. Letting out one of her trademark overly dramatic sighs and rolling her eyes, Jade rejoined her friends and the class resumed its hike.

Jade was clearly troubled by menstrual cramps the longer the day progressed. The weather, having turned windy and cold in the morning, became absolutely foul all throughout the afternoon, the freezing winds howling through the national park and rain starting to fall. By the time we were in the buses and on our way back, the rain was teeming down and there was thunder and lightning too. On the radio, there were reports of high winds and tremendous seas off all parts of Tasmania.

When Jade and I returned home late in the afternoon Jade's legs were so blue it looked like she was wearing tights of that color, my stepsister shivering and cold. We were greeted by my younger brother Chris.

"So did you two have a great day out in the national park while I was stuck at school learning boring shit that I'll never use in a million years?" Chris grumbled.

"Don't even mention it," the sulky Jade said, as she made her way past us and to her bedroom. The door slammed shut.

"What's she being such a drama queen for?" Chris asked.

"Oh, the weather turned windy, cold and wet," I said. "And I don't think hiking is really Jade's thing."

"Better than being forced to sit in a classroom and doing trigonometry, macroeconomic reform and learning a boring book for English Literature written in 1901," Chris complained. He went on his way mumbling and grumbling about the monstrous injustices that had befallen him this Friday, his older brother and stepsister being spoiled and indulged with a day's outing at a national park while he endured much personal sufferance back at school. That the stepsister wasn't even grateful was adding salt to the wounds. I shook my head and laughed. Jade was clearly a bad influence upon her younger stepbrother, turning him into just as big a drama queen as she was herself.

I noticed that Jade went to the bathroom but only for a piss this time, and to change her tampon for a pad. She returned to her bedroom and changed her clothes, and my mouth watered at my stepsister's new clothes when she came out. Jade was now dressed in a pink tracksuit with a hooded top, plus cute white sneakers and white ankle socks. Jade often wore her pink tracksuit around the house, and although it was a simple enough outfit I found it hot. The pink fabric of her tracksuit pants made her bum look great, and I could see Jade's panty lines when she bent over.

As it was Jade's time of the month I could also see between her legs, and the rectangular shape of her period pad between her legs. Jade was on the phone to one of her friends, moaning and bitching about the awful day she had had. Then she called another friend, feverishly texting in between calls.

Jade's phone was a very up to date model, purchased by her mother and Jade spent a great deal of time on it talking and texting. The large bills incurred with this had caused tension in the past with Mum, who wanted Martin to take his teenage daughter's phone off her as punishment for racking up such large debts. My poor stepfather was stuck between a displeased wife and a teenage daughter who made it clear that his life wouldn't be worth living if her phone was taken off her, but Jade's mum came in and paid the bill for her daughter. This had happened at least twice since when Jade ran up more and more large phone bills.

The only time Jade put down her phone was when her beloved Daddy and not so favorite stepmother returned home. "Hi Princess, how was your day?" Martin asked as he and Mum stepped in from the pouring rain.

"Oh Daddy, it was so awful in that national park. It was windy, cold and wet and I wasn't feeling well," Jade lamented.

"That's terrible Princess, why don't you tell me all about it?" Martin asked.

He sat in a chair in the lounge-room, Jade sitting on his lap for the father and daughter to discuss their respective days. I could see Mum was anything but happy about Jade sitting on her father's knee like she was a little girl, rather than the 18-year-old young woman she was and way too old to be doing this. Given Jade's tall height it looked even more ridiculous, and I think the knowledge that Jade was currently menstruating made it all the more inappropriate for Mum.

Still Mum could hardly be surprised about this. When she and Martin had married, having a son and daughter aged 11 and a younger son aged 9 made taking a honeymoon alone difficult, so they had instead had a family vacation instead, taking the three of us to Devonport to catch the ferry to Melbourne for nine nights, then back to Tasmania on the ferry again.

On the overnight crossing Jade had begun feeling seasick, and boy did she ever play on it to make sure her Daddy's attention was all upon her rather than his new wife. And it was the same in Melbourne, where Jade became very difficult, moody and prickly when Daddy's attention went from her to her stepmother and stepsons. The younger Jade had to work very hard to put on her game face and not make it too obvious she disliked having a new stepfamily.

Now seven years later Jade continued to frustrate Mum in many different ways, but sometimes Jade could be very enigmatic and it would turn out the other way from what Mum expected. Driving was a good example. Last year Jade and I both passed our driving tests, and Mum was sure that Jade would feel entitled to a new car that her Daddy or rich mother paid for.

However, what transpired was the opposite of this, but just as big a problem. Despite now having a driver's license, Jade very seldom practiced her new skills and instead took the opinion that some people were meant to drive and some were meant to be driven. The person meant to be driven of course was Jade, and those who were put on the Earth to drive her places were her father, mother, stepmother, stepbrother, other relatives, friends who had passed their tests and boys Jade happened to date.

One time Martin told Jade that she could take his car when she was going somewhere on the weekend, but rather than take the keys and put up her P plates, Jade instead whined and carried on wanting to father to drive her. Daddy as usual gave into his daughter's demands, and Jade was duly driven to her destination, her father reorganizing his plans so he was free to collect Jade when she wanted to be picked up in the afternoon.

Other times Mum could not win. Later this year after finishing high school, Jade's mother and wealthy maternal grandparents would be treating her to a two week, all expenses paid holiday to Brisbane and the Gold Coast in Queensland for school leavers with her rich girl friends. Mum clearly would be pleased to have two weeks free of her spoiled teenage stepdaughter, but at the same time thought this was excessive, so would not enjoy her break from Jade as much as she should.

It was the lure of her mobile phone that finally got the overgrown Jade off her father's lap, and he could rest easy that he was not expected to chauffer his daughter around on this very wet and cold Friday night. Like me, she was staying in tonight and we would be alone in the house. Chris was going to see a movie with friends, some horror movie about college kids in America taking some wrong turns and ending up in a dangerous dark forest filled with zombies. After this he would be sleeping at a mate's house. Mum and Martin were going to a dinner party with friends, and would probably not be back until around midnight.

"Jade and John, you both be good, no wild parties," Mum called out as she left.

If there was to be a party at the house tonight, it would be a pity party for Jade. I listened to her on the mobile phone to one of her cousins on her mother's side complaining about her period problems and that she had needed to have a poo in the forest today.