I Spy On My Stepsister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope not," I laughed, although this was a lie. I would have liked my stepsister to fart in my face, but must never express this thought aloud.

I soon found Jade's third tick, it had latched onto the inner left cheek of her bottom, not far from her little poop-hole. I took the tweezers and tackled the tick, but it was distracting back there. I could see blood coming out of Jade's pussy, and the area around Jade's arsehole was pretty smelly.

Jade had of course wiped all her poop away, both when she used the toilet earlier and when she had an accident and 'sharted' a few minutes ago. But given that she had been to the toilet so recently, the sheer amount of poo that had come out of her bottom, and how smelly it was the smell of Jade's excrement was very clear around her bum. Not that I minded, as proven many times in the past the smell of my stepsister's shit was a massive turn on to me, but never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would smell it like this. The smell of Jade's period was another distraction.

This third tick was as stubborn as the second one that had latched on close to Jade's fanny and I was worried I would break it in half and leave the head imbedded, but finally I got the fucking thing off my stepsister's arse. The greedy parasite had certainly wasted no time in sucking Jade's blood, and it was pretty engorged as its legs wriggled in the grip of the tweezers.

I disposed of it into the toilet with the other two ticks, Jade's spots and clots of menstrual blood and her dirty toilet paper covered in her shit. I took another antiseptic wipe and cleaned the bite near her anus, my erection throbbing as my fingers went so close to touching the entrance to my stepsister's bowels.

Jade bent over the toilet more, thrusting her teenage arse higher in the air. "John, could you please check me down there to see if there are any more ticks?"

"Sure Jade," I said, my trembling fingers examining Jade's genitals and anal area to see if there were any more ticks hiding in her pubes waiting to latch onto my stepsister. As I did so, I saw a drop of period blood come out of Jade's vagina and fall, but in a case of good luck it landed in the right place -- on Jade's period pad attached to her knickers down around her ankles.

There were no more ticks to be seen. "You're all good, Jade," I said.

Jade straightened up and turned around. With her pants still down, she lowered the lid of the toilet, pushed the button and flushed it, the swirl of water sending the ticks, Jade's clots of period blood and her soiled toilet paper down the drain and into Hobart's sewer system.

"Thank you so much, John," said Jade, reaching down to pull up her knickers as the sound of the toilet cistern refilling filled the bathroom.

"That's okay Jade," I said, trying not to stare at my stepsister as she pulled her panties up her long legs, and adjusted her period pad around her bottom and her box. "I couldn't just leave you with ticks."

Jade then pulled up and adjusted her tracksuit pants and walked over to the sink, washing her hands with plenty of soap and water, me doing the same. We dried our hands and I put away the first aid kit.

"So, I think it's best we keep this to ourselves, just our little secret," said Jade. "It would be really awkward and embarrassing to tell anyone else about this."

"Definitely Jade, there's no way I would tell anyone about this," I said.

Jade nodded. "Just like we mustn't tell anyone about what's going to happen next. Me fucking your brains out to properly thank you for helping me."

I was astounded and went rigid, somehow feeling hot and cold at the same time. "What?" I gasped.

Jade smiled. "We're having sex so I can thank you properly."

I still couldn't believe what was happening. "But Jade, you've got your um ..."

"My period?" My stepsister finished the sentence for me and laughed. "Come on John, I could tell you secretly liked seeing me in that position earlier. You were looking at my napkin, and if it didn't turn you on, why do you have this?"

Jade giggled, reached out and stroked the bulge of my erection through my jeans. "You noticed?" I asked.

"Of course I did, I'm not blind or silly," said Jade. "I notice the way you perve on me, the way you look up my skirt or dress, how you stare at my bras and knickers on the washing line, that you stare at the shape of my bum and at my tits. I know you want to fuck me, and guess what? I want you to fuck me."

"You've never said, I'm sorry ..." I began, but again Jade cut me off.

"Blame my hormones today," Jade said. "Sometimes when you're on your period, you never want to have sex and you get pissed off if a guy glances in your direction. Other times you just want to fuck, which is me at the moment. Today has been the most embarrassing day ever, having to squat in the forest with a roll of loo paper, getting ticks in my pussy and around my bum when it's my time of the month, farting in front of you. It's been so humiliating, I've actually started feeling hot. Plus there's the thrill of you perving on me, we're not blood-related siblings and plus we're Tasmanian. You know all the jokes about cousins and stepsiblings, might as well make them come true."

"As long as you're sure," I said, still disbelieving that this was actually happening. It was a dream, it had to be a dream. That was it. I would wake up and it would be Friday morning, we would go on the hike for school and nothing even remotely abnormal or interesting would happen.

It wasn't a dream, it was all 100 percent real. "Of course I'm sure," Jade assured me. "I know you want to screw me, and I sure as fuck want you to screw me. And as you know, I also love to get my own way. And if I wasn't serious, would I do this?"

Jade leaned forward and kissed me on my lips, just shallow, but enough to make my erection throb in my undies. I responded by kissing my stepsister back, and we embraced tightly. We kissed again only this time deeper, our tongues intertwining for a deep French kiss. Soon we were full on making out, our mouths locked together, my tongue in Jade's mouth, her tongue in mine.

I ran my hand down to Jade's bum, feeling the elastic of her panties through her tracksuit pants. I moved my hand between Jade's legs, feeling her feminine napkin between her legs through her sweat pants and knickers, gently squeezing the pad.

Jade giggled at my touch to her feminine hygiene product. "Ooh, kinky!" she said as we stopped kissing.

"You like it?" I asked.

"Sure," said Jade. "Most guys are terrified of periods but you seem turned on by them, well mine at least. I can't wait for you to fuck me on my rags."

"So where do you want to do it?" I asked. We were still in the bathroom and I presumed Jade would want to go somewhere more comfortable.

"I think here's best, as you saw earlier I've got such a heavy flow that if we do it on my bed, your bed or my Dad and your Mum's bed then my blood is going to get everywhere and make a huge mess." Jade walked to the towel rail and took her maroon time of the month towel and laid it out on the floor. She again smiled. "Plus it feels cheap and dirty to fuck on a bathroom floor, and sometimes it feels hot to be cheap and dirty."

No arguments from me there. Jade and I made out again before Jade said, "Let's get undressed, but only down to our underwear."

"Okay," I said. Boy was I looking forward to this.

I fumbled to untie my sneakers as Jade removed her own sneakers, then removed her cute white ankle socks leaving my stepsister barefoot. Fuck she had such pretty bare feet.

Also removing my socks, I then took off the large jumper I was wearing to show the bulge in the front of my jeans. Jade, who was removing her hooded pink tracksuit top laughed as she saw my erection. "I know where that's going soon!" she said, pointing at her crotch. The thought of this nearly made me ejaculate in my undies, but I kept it under control.

Underneath her tracksuit top Jade wore a pink and white tee-shirt, which she also removed, then she took down her tracksuit pants and stepped her feet out of them, Jade now barefoot and in her bra and her panties. While Jade was undressing I removed my own tee-shirt and jeans, and now stood wearing a pair of blue underpants that looked about fit to burst at the front.

I admired the wonderful sight of Jade in her white bra and white knickers with pink cartoon cats, her tall figure with big boobs and a big bum in contrast to her skinny body looking so hot. Her fair redhead skin was perfect, and apart from her ears there were none of these awful piercings that had become popular in recent years to be seen.

Jade sidled up to me on her bare feet, stroking my erection through the fabric of my undies with a seductive look on her face letting me know what was about to happen. The two of us lay down on the towel, kissing deeply and our hands roaming all over each other, exploring each other's bodies.

I ran my hands all over Jade's nubile young body, fondling her big teenage tits through the cotton of her bra, stroking her hard nipples in the C-cups. Jade ran her bare feet up and down my legs, teasing me with her cute teenage toes. I stroked Jade's back and her flat tummy, circling my finger around her cute naval, but mostly my hands went to her panties.

My fingers traced Jade's knicker elastic around the legs and waist, and stroked her bum cheeks through the back panel. But most of all, I loved fondling Jade's napkin through her knickers. I would touch the wings that helped keep the female pad in place, trace the oblong shape with my fingers and squeeze the absorbent material into which Jade was bleeding.

"You absolutely love my period pad, don't you John?" my stepsister giggled.

"Would you believe me if I said no?" I asked.

More giggling from Jade. "Of course not you big silly. How about I give you a treat? I know you love perving on my period pad, so how about you put your head between my legs and have some fun?"

Jade moved so she was sitting on the towel facing me and opened her long legs. I stared at Jade's knickers and the oblong shape of her panty pad and its wings, before putting my face into her crotch, kissing her pad through her knickers and smelling the musty odor of period in her feminine protection. Jade giggled and closed her thighs, trapping my head between her legs, making it even kinkier still.

When she released me I crawled out from between her legs. "You enjoy yourself there, John?" she teased.

"You bet," I said, looking at Jade's legs all the way from her bare feet to her panties.

"Well you're going to enjoy yourself even more when you get into my panties for real," Jade promised me. "But you're not getting into my pants for now, because I'm going to get into yours." Jade, her period pad rustling in her panties, moved over to my groin and stroked my bulge in my undies.

"What do we have here?" she teased. "You excited, or do you have a hernia?"

I grinned. "I have a hernia."

"Let's see, shall we?" With that, my stepsister pulled down the front of my underpants, releasing my erection, Jade admiring my cock and balls with a coy expression on her pretty face. "Wrong John, it's an erection. You know, I'm responsible for this?" Jade's fingers teased my shaft.

"Oh yes, you definitely are responsible for that," I said.

"Well, I guess I'd better have some fun with it then, hadn't I?" Jade mused.

My stepsister took hold of my erection and began to jerk me off, slow and sensual at first, other times hard and fast, her other hand going to my scrotum to tease my testicles. Jade masturbating me was so hot, but she was so good at this that I worried I would lose control quickly and ejaculate all over Jade's fingers. Jade also seemed to sense this and took her hands away from my cock.

"I don't want my stepbrother to cum over my hands, I want him to cum up my cunt," Jade declared. She took hold of my lowered undies. "Now let's get these off you."

Again, I put up no resistance to Jade as she pulled down and removed my underpants and put them to one side, leaving me completely naked, Jade still in her bra and her panties.

This didn't stay this way for long. My erection throbbed as Jade reached behind her back, unclasped her bra and removed it from her body. My dick throbbed as I saw my stepsister's naked teenage tits for the first time. Her big bare breasts contrasting with her skinny frame, the skin was pale like the rest of her redhead complexion, her nipples hard and light pink.

"You don't just have to look, you can touch too," Jade assured me as she knelt in front of me wearing only her knickers now, stroking her breasts seductively.

I couldn't believe I was actually fondling my stepsister's boobs, but this was the reality as I stroked Jade's massive mammary glands, the teenager trembling at the touch to her tits, the toes on her bare feet clenching as I touched her sensitive nipples.

Pushing her long red back from her face, Jade then stood up and I watched as she pulled her knickers down. Obviously I had seen her do this before when she sat on the toilet to allow me to remove the ticks from her pussy and arse, but this was even hotter knowing what was going to happen next.

I looked at Jade's period pad attached to her panties as she stepped her bare feet out of her knickers. I admired Jade's tall skinny figure from her red hair down to her bare feet in a state of complete nudity, her triangle of red pubic hair looking pretty hot.

With her panties in her fingers, Jade squatted down in front of me, her legs wide open, shamelessly showing off her snatch, me perving on her menstrual blood on her vulva. Jade held out her panties with the bloody pad still attached to the saddle towards my face. "You enjoyed smelling my pad through my knickers when you were between my legs, I bet this smells even better."

While I had of course sniffed Jade's soiled period pads and used tampons many times before most recently this morning -- not that I was going to admit this to my stepsister -- sniffing her napkin attached to her knickers she was holding in my face was something else entirely. I sniffed the big red stains of menstrual blood on the pad's stay-dry cover, the musty, fishy and feminine smells going up my eager nose. Because Jade was turned on her vagina had also released plenty of pussy juice, and I eagerly sniffed my stepsister's creamy cunt stains alongside her menstrual blood.

Jade put her cute cartoon cat panties down beside us, the soiled napkin facing upwards and we again began making out, writhing around on the towel, our hands exploring each other's naked bodies for the first time. I played with Jade's tits and her bare bottom, and her nimble finger traced my own nipples and played with the dark curls of chest hair in the same area.

Of course our hands found our more private parts. Jade's nubile fingers went through my brown pubic hair that contrasted with her red pubic hair playing with my cock and balls, and my finger went into Jade's genitals to play with her pussy.

I inserted my fingers up Jade's tight teenage love hole well lubricated by pussy juice and period blood, circling her clitoris and traversing her twat. Jade trembled at my touch between her legs, and whispered seductively, "Don't be shy John, my front bottom's getting all the attention and my back bottom is feeling left out."

"You want me to finger your bum?" I asked. Even though Jade was kinky about her period, for some reason I thought that she might still be prissy about her anus.

"Yeah, of course I want to finger my bum," said Jade. "But more, I want you to stick one of your fingers up my bum, that's so hot. What do you say? You brave enough to put one of your fingers up the place where I do my poo-poos?"

"I think I am," I said. I moved one of my hands from Jade's fanny to her bum, teasing her by teasing the sensitive skin that separated her vulva from her anus at the same time. I touched Jade's tight little arsehole before sliding my index finger up her arse and into her bowels.

Jade was so hot, moist and tight up her back passage, and I could feel the walls of my stepsister's rectum closing around my finger. Jade certainly liked it. "Fingers up my fanny, another up my bum, what girl could want more?" she squealed.

We stayed like this a few minutes, French-kissing deeply, before Jade whispered, "You know what I want to do now, John?"

I had a fair idea, but it was fun to play dumb. "I can't imagine, Jade."

"I want to suck your dick," Jade declared. "Not only do I want to suck your cock, but I want to sit on your face while I do it so we go 69. What do you say, stepbrother? You want your stepsister to give you a blow job while she puts her dirty, stinky pussy and arse in your face to eat out?"

"Would it make a difference if I said no?" I laughed.

"No," said Jade. "I'm a spoiled brat, Daddy's little princess, I always want things to go my way. Now lie down flat on your back."

Before this evening, I couldn't really remember Jade admitting she was spoiled despite the obvious fact that she was, however this was of minor concern to me considering what else was going on in the bathroom tonight. I extricated my fingers from my stepsister's pussy and arsehole and lay down flat on the towel as Jade had directed me.

Thanks to Jade's heavy flow, both of us showed evidence of her menstrual blood on various parts of our bodies, and a drop of period blood fell from my stepsister's pussy and landed on my face as she straddled me, one bare foot each side of me.

"Now remember John, both my front bottom and my back bottom like to feel guy's tongues, so don't be shy when you eat me out," Jade instructed me.

I said nothing in response, just looked forward to eating out my menstruating stepsister. I didn't have long to wait, Jade lowered her fanny down and sat on my face, leaning her tall body forward to my groin to suck on my cock.

I could feel Jade's tongue teasing the shaft of my penis as she sucked on my dick, giving fellatio nice and hard as she reached around to tease my balls with her fingers. But while Jade giving me a head job in the 69 position was hot, the fact that she was sitting with her smelly pussy in my face was even hotter.

My tongue eagerly went into Jade's vagina, the strong girly smells between my stepsister's legs driving me nuts. I loved the taste of pussy and period as I ate Jade out, her blood flowing into my mouth and me drinking it as I pushed my tongue deeper into her private parts, Jade moaning and writhing on my face, her pubes tickling my nose.

Jade sucked my dick harder as I slid my tongue away from her vagina to her anus. There was of course no poop around my stepsister's arse, she had used plenty of toilet paper and done a thorough job at wiping herself clean both when she went to the toilet for a shit and had had her little accident when farting too hard on the toilet while suffering menstrual cramps. However, given this had all taken place less than an hour earlier and Jade suffered from smelly and messy girl poo when she was menstruating, I could still taste my stepsister's bowel movements around her butt.

A normal guy would probably have been put off by this but the way I behaved around my stepsister was not normal, so getting the slight taste of her shit while licking her bum was a huge turn on, and I eagerly licked Jade's dirty and smelly bottom. Given that my dirtiest fantasies about Jade in the past involved imagining that I was her toilet paper and she was using me to wipe her bottom while she was doing a poo, it was kind of apt. The way Jade moaned and sucked my dick harder at me tongue fucking her arsehole indicated she liked this and again I was worried I would reach orgasm and cum in my stepsister's mouth, but Jade also seemed to sense this.