I Spy On My Stepsister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I discretely listened to my stepsister's conversation, enjoying hearing Jade talking about her periods and what happened when she went to the toilet. And it was the latter that put a close to this conversation this evening.

"Sorry I can't talk longer, I really need to go to the toilet," Jade said to her cousin. "At least I have a toilet to sit on tonight, I don't have to squat in the bushes."

Jade finished her call and I hid around the corner watching her walking to the toilet. Jade turned on the light and exhaust fan, then she closed and locked the bathroom door behind herself. I edged closer to the door and listened as Jade put the toilet seat down, and as the house was so quiet save for the rain outside I could hear the slight rustling sound of her napkin adhered to her knickers as both her panties and her tracksuit pants came down so Princess Jade could take her seat on her throne.

The over the rain came the tinkling sound of Jade peeing into the toilet the moment she sat down on it, and my erection started as Jade continued urinating and I imagined her yellow pee combining with her red menses to produce a tropical juice like liquid in the toilet bowl.

My stepsister's piss abated and I heard her unwinding toilet paper to wipe her wet pussy. Then came the sounds of Jade farting on the toilet, my stepsister's smelly wind echoing in the bowl. Jade's fourth fart turned into a squelching noise, and from her anus came what sounded like an avalanche of shit. It sounded like it was going everywhere in the toilet, my stepsister's dirty and stinky poo splashing into the toilet water and splattering against the porcelain.

Jade unwound more toilet paper from the roll, and I imagined her wiping her smelly and dirty bottom with the soft and absorbent floral print toilet tissue, shit and menstrual blood getting all over it in the process. Jade did another big fart, and I heard more sounds of her emptying her bowels then once again wiping her bottom.

For the next five minutes I remained listening to Jade's most personal moments on the toilet, enjoying every one of the private toilet noises that came from her bottom and listening to her wiping her arse. She was going through heaps of toilet paper this evening, obviously dealing with not only pee and poo but menses too Jade required more paper.

I imagined Jade sitting pooing on the toilet with her tracksuit pants and her knickers down around her ankles, the bloody pad attached to her panty saddle, and as Jade's rectum expelled more feces into the toilet I compared her current visit to the loo to others she had made recently. I was such a perve, and if I was to be a quiz show contestant my special subject could be my stepsister's toilet habits. Not that I would do that of course, it would be weird. Well, even more weird than listening to my stepsister on the loo having a crap.

As Jade again advanced the toilet roll after an especially messy bowel movement, I thought to myself how bad it must have been for Jade this morning squatting in the vegetation with a roll of loo paper to have a shit when her digestive was playing up like this. I felt sorry for her and guilty for perving on her now when I should have been leaving my stepsister in privacy. But bad enough to stop listening to her while she was on the loo? Unfortunately not.

All good things come to an end, and a minute or so later I heard Jade put down the lid then flush the toilet, signifying she was done. I could hear Jade washing her hands as I made a hasty departure for the living room. But my fun wasn't done yet. As soon as Jade had left the bathroom, I would sneak in there to sniff the lingering odors of poop and period courtesy of Jade's anus and vagina.

I turned on the TV and watched the weather forecast at the end of the news so it would look like I had been there the whole time, not that Jade would probably come in here. She didn't like spending time with me, she made it quite clear, so likely she would go to her bedroom.

However to my surprise not only did Jade come in, her tall figure looking so pretty in her pink hooded tracksuit, but she spoke to me, her tone and facial expression conveying worry.

"Um John, sorry to interrupt but I really need you to help me with something," Jade said.

"It's okay Jade, what did you need?" I asked, keen to help out my pretty stepsister.

"It's ah, something quite embarrassing and personal," said Jade, her fair redhead skin blushing.

"I'm sure it can't be that bad," I tried to assure her.

"It is, I've got ticks," said Jade.

"Ticks?" I asked.

"Yeah, ticks," said Jade. "I must have picked them up when I went to the toilet on that fucking trail."

I smiled, assuming that the ticks had latched onto Jade's ankles or lower leg, the most usual place humans got them. "It's not that bad," I said. "I'll get the first aid kit, and if you just take off your shoes and socks and roll up your tracksuit pants, we'll get rid of them in no time."

"They're not on my legs John, they're in my pussy," said Jade, getting agitated.

I think my jaw dropped to the floor, my body went rigid and I could barely speak. When I finally managed to find my voice all I could say was. "So, they're not on your legs then?"

"No, if they were on my legs I would have said so," said Jade, clearly freaked out and irritated. "They're in my knickers and they've latched onto me down there."

I was still too shocked to really know what to do or say. Did Jade want me to remove the ticks for her? No, she couldn't want that at all. My stepsister most times didn't want anything to do with me. Me seeing her vagina especially during her time of the month was probably the thing she wanted least to happen in the world, save for perhaps being killed and eaten by a crocodile.

"Did you um, want me to call your mother?" I asked. "How about my Mum or your Dad? Or did you want me to drive you to the medical center to see a doctor?"

Jade shook her head. "No, that's going to take too long. I want the ticks off me now, I might catch Lime Disease and get really sick. And some type of ticks can give you paralysis. John, you'll have to do it for me."

"Me?" I was dumbfounded. Was I having some very vivid dream? "You want me to remove ticks from your um, private areas?"

"I don't want you to, you have to," said Jade. "You're the one who did that first aid course at school, and you know I can't pull things out of myself, I have that problem."

"Oh yes sorry, I'd forgotten about that," I said.

It was true, Jade was not exaggerating. Not long after Mum married Martin, Jade got a splinter on her arm. I remembered seeing her father get a pair of tweezers and some antiseptic, but also a bucket which he gave to his daughter and she put on her knees as her father addressed the splinter. I was most puzzled as to why Jade would need a bucket for having a splinter removed, but soon found out it was a sound decision as the moment her father pulled out the splinter, Jade was violently sick, her vomit going everywhere in the bucket. Apparently Jade could not cope with having a splinter or anything extricated from her skin, hence her vomiting.

A few years after this when Jade was in her mid-teens, she got stung by a bee on her right leg. As before Martin got Jade a bucket as a precaution in case she threw up when he removed the sting, but this time his daughter didn't vomit but passed out in a dead faint the moment the bee sting was pulled out of her skin.

"So you see I can't remove the ticks myself," said Jade. "Plus they've latched on tight. You'll need to get the first aid kit and remove them for me."

My heart was pounding, and my body was so full of excitement I was the one feeling faint. I was going to see my stepsister's pussy and when she was on her period too. I felt like jumping up and down shouting hooray, but of course I could not.

"Don't worry Jade, I'll get the first aid kit and get rid of your ticks," I assured my stepsister.

"This is so embarrassing for both of us," said Jade, her fair skin blushing the color of her hair. "Those stupid bloody insects, I hate them."

Without thinking, I corrected Jade. "Arachnids."

Jade looked at me. "Sorry?"

"You said ticks are insects, they're actually arachnids like spiders, scorpions and mites."

Jade's female hormone imbalances plus the annoyance of having ticks in her crotch made her angry. "Well thank you Mr. A plus in biology for all that information, when all I want you to do is get those fucking ticks off my pussy rather than stand around talking about them," she spat with a furious expression on her pretty face.

I backed up visibly at her snapping my head off. "Sorry Jade."

Jade's body posture softened a bit. "No, I'm sorry John, I didn't mean to snap at you, I shouldn't have done that when you're about to help me out with something so personal. It's um, well, I was looking for the way to tell you more bad news, but this seems the best way to tell you. I have my period."

I tried to reassure my stepsister that everything was okay, but probably choose the wrong word. "That's cool."

My stepsister was disbelieving. "Cool? You think it's cool that I have girls' problems?"

"Sorry, I meant hot."

"Hot?" Jade stood disbelieving.

I in turn couldn't believe I had made it worse. "No sorry Jade, I meant it was neat."

Jade's sour expression indicated that she didn't think it very neat that she was menstruating. "No sorry Jade, I don't mean it's neat that you have your period, I meant to say its swell," I blurted out, sounding like I had gone back in time 40 years to 1960.

The teenager's expression clearly indicated her exasperation, but she took a deep breath and didn't go off at her bumbling stepbrother, much to my relief. "I think we need to get the ticks out and talk as little as possible. I'll need to sit on the toilet, otherwise we'll get blood everywhere."

Agreeing that it was probably best for me not to talk any more, I followed my stepsister to the toilet, unable to resist perving at her bum and panty lines through her pink tracksuit pants. I couldn't believe it, I was actually going to see my stepsister sitting on the toilet. Obviously Jade wasn't going to be peeing, pooing, farting and wiping her bottom in front of me, but still she would be on the loo with her tracksuit pants and knickers down around her ankles, a period pad attached to her panties. And I would be getting into Jade's genitals to get rid of some ticks. I couldn't believe it.

.One thing I was very glad of was that I was wearing a jumper that covered most of the top of my jeans, as the events this evening had given me a massive erection. The jumper didn't fully cover my groin the way a raincoat might, but it did give me reasonable coverage, but I would still need to be careful not to stand the wrong way and freak out Jade by my obvious excitement throbbing in my undies.

Had I been a normal guy Jade's toilet smell that filled the bathroom after her recent visit to the loo would have killed my erection dead in seconds. She had absolutely stank the toilet out, the foul smell of her feces filling the entire bathroom. Unfortunately I wasn't a normal guy, I was a perve who got off smelling his own stepsister's shit so the odors of Jade's girl poo sent even more blood to my groin.

Jade walked towards the toilet and I retrieved the first aid kit from the bathroom cabinet. It was a pretty good one, and contained a tool specifically for removing ticks so I would be able to remove the blood-sucking pests from my stepsister's pussy. There was also some antiseptic for me to sterilize the tick bites.

I watched as Jade lifted up the toilet lid and stood with her back to it. "Um, how many ticks do you have?" I asked, trying not to stare at Jade as she pulled her tracksuit pants down. I could now see her knickers, her white bikini panties with pink leg and waist elastic and cute pink cartoon cats on the cotton fabric. At the front of Jade's pants I could see the bulge of her feminine napkin, and I longed to see more of it when Jade pulled her knickers down.

"Two that I know of, but I think three," Jade replied. "One at the top of my pubic hair, and the other one deeper in, near my fanny. The third one is near my bum. When I went to the toilet I could feel something through the toilet paper while I was wiping my bottom, plus I'm pretty itchy back there. But I think we'll deal with my front bottom first, then my back bottom."

Jade talking about her front bottom and her back bottom drove me wild, but not as much as when she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her knickers and slid them down her long legs to join her tracksuit pants around her ankles, before sitting down on the toilet, her knees open to give me access to her crotch and take care of the ticks.

I tried not to stare at Jade's pussy but this was easier said than done. Jade had a perfect triangle of pubic hair on her feminine mound, her curls red like the hair on her head. It was a classic 'Map of Tasmania', appropriate as Jade obviously was Tasmanian. Further down she had a perfect pink oval-shaped pussy, Jade's vagina the most beautiful twat I had ever seen. That I could see my stepsister's menstrual blood on her fanny flaps made the view even hotter.

Looking down at the floor, my eyes took in Jade's lowered cartoon cat knickers with her period pad adhered to the saddle, the wings wrapped around to help keep it attached to her panties. Obviously her monthly flow was heavy, Jade hadn't been wearing the pad for that long but the white stay-dry cover was absolutely covered in the young girl's sticky dark red blood stains. In addition to period stains Jade's vagina had made on her napkin there seemed to be some ordinary pussy stains too.

How I longed to get down on my knees and sniff the dirty sanitary pad attached to Jade's knickers but of course I could not, I had to stay focused and professional. This was embarrassing enough for poor Jade as it was without me perving on her pussy and her period pad.

I got closer to Jade, tweezers and antiseptic at the ready. I looked at her pussy and could see the first tick attached in the upper regions of her pubic hair, the parasite latched onto my stepsister's female mound among the red curls but I couldn't see the second one.

"Where's the second tick?" I asked.

Jade spread her legs wider. "Right there," she said, pointing at the left side of her fanny.

I put my face between Jade's knees and closer to her crotch. I could smell her pussy and her period and of course the lingering smell of her poo from when she had been sitting on the loo earlier, and all three smells from my stepsister's private areas were a major aphrodisiac. Looking at Jade's vagina, I could see the tick attached near her labia.

"I'll take care of this guy first," I said, turning my attention to the first tick in the upper part of Jade's bush. My trembling fingers made contact with Jade's pubic hair as I got the tick tweezers into place, and I couldn't believe I was touching my stepsister in such a personal and private part of her young body. Gripping the tick, I twisted the tool and it came loose, the bite clear in Jade's pubic hair.

The tick was clearly not happy about being removed from its host, wriggling in the tweezers. "What am I supposed to do with this thing?" I asked, looking at it with distaste.

"How about you put it in the loo?" Jade suggested. "We'll need to flush it anyway, when we're done."

She pointed between her wide open legs at the area between her pussy and the front of the toilet seat. I looked down into the toilet water and could see drops of Jade's period blood in there, and even as I watched a clot of menstrual blood dripped out of Jade's fanny and went into the toilet with the rest of her menses. Dropping the tick into the toilet to its doom, I opened an antiseptic wipe and applied it to Jade's tick bite, Jade wincing slightly as I disinfected it.

"Now for the second one," I said, getting down closer to my stepsister's smelly snatch and trying to remove the second tick from near her vulva.

"Stubborn guy, this one," I said, this tick holding on much tighter than the first and resisting my attempts to remove it from its hiding place between my stepsister's legs.

"Yeah tell me about it," Jade lamented.

I changed my position with the tick remover, but slipped as I did so, one of my fingers making contact with Jade's vagina and getting her period blood on it. "Sorry Jade," I said, thinking she would be cross.

"That's okay," said Jade. "It can't be very pleasant for you either. I just hope you can get it all out."

"Yes, here we go!" I said triumphantly as the tick finally released its grip on my stepsister's pussy and it came away wriggling with indignation. "Time for you to go and join your mate."

I dropped the tick into the toilet with the first one, and it floated with the first one and Jade's period blood. I took another wipe and disinfected the second bite close to Jade's vagina, but as I did so my stepsister clutched her tummy and winced, squirming on the toilet her face etched in pain.

"You okay Jade?" I asked.

"Period pain," she said, grimacing and massaging her abdomen.

"Oh sorry," I said.

"Don't worry John, not your fault," said Jade. "Just got to suck it up."

My stepsister continued to squirm on the toilet seat as the menstrual cramps went through her uterus, but as they seemed to be abating Jade farted loudly on the toilet, the smell of her massive fart immediately obvious.

Jade's face went bright red. "Oh pardon me, I'm so sorry about that, but I couldn't help it. This is so embarrassing."

"Jade's its okay, it seems like you're having a few problems so don't feel bad about it," I tried to reassure the embarrassed and flatulent teenager as she sat menstruating into the toilet.

"You know the worst thing?" Jade lamented. "When I farted then some shit came out of my bum with it. Could you please excuse me?"

With that, Jade reached for the toilet roll, unwound a few sheets and folded them up. It was impolite of course to stand over the toilet staring at my stepsister when she was about to wipe her bottom, but I was unable to resist watching Jade doing just this and stole some glances in her direction.

Jade wiped her vagina and anus front to back, and I saw the flowery toilet paper emerge from her box and bum with red period stains and smeared with smelly and messy brown poo. It wasn't diarrhea, but definitely borderline and it stank to high heaven.

Dropping the soiled toilet tissue that she had absolutely shit all over into the bowl, Jade advanced the toilet roll and got herself some more paper. As Jade wiped her bottom again, this toilet paper again getting her poo on it, she said, "I bet your glad you were born a boy and not a girl after seeing this? Blood everywhere, menstrual cramps, generally feeling like crap, farting and problems with my bowels. Being a girl is no picnic one week every month, believe me."

"Um, yes," I agreed, as Jade finished wiping her bottom with a third length of toilet paper.

My stepsister stood up off the toilet, but did not flush it. "That tick definitely is still attached to my bum," she said. "I thought after I farted and when my poop came out that it might have ran off, but obviously its braver than I would be being attached to a menstruating girl's arse."

"Don't worry Jade, I'll take care of it for you," I said.

Jade turned and I took in the wonderful sight of her bare bottom, her pale rounded cheeks perfect. Jade's round bottom like her big tits contrasted with her tall, skinny body but it looked so hot. Jade bent forward over the toilet, her butt cheeks parting and I took in a wonderful sight as I examined her bum.

This of course was Jade's tight, pink puckered anus, separated from her vulva by a strip of sensitive skin. Jade laughed nervously. "I'll try not to fart while you're back there."