I Spy On My Stepsister

Story Info
Voyeur stepbrother's twisted stepsister fantasies come true.
16.8k words
4.19
61.9k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers

INTRODUCTION & DISCLAIMER - In the Australian state of Tasmania in the year 2000, 18-year-old spoiled brat Jade isn't a very good stepsister to her stepbrother John, also 18. However, John is without doubt a worse stepbrother to Jade, engaging in all kinds of secret voyeurism with the pretty redhead, especially when she goes to the toilet or has her period.

Any actual sexual contact between the stepsiblings seems unlikely, until one Friday when a bizarre series of events lead John and Jade down a path neither thought they would ever follow.

Please note that this story contains strong fetish themes of urination, scat and menstruation including graphic period sex, so if these themes aren't for you then this story probably is not for you either. All characters engaging in sex are aged over 18, and all are fictional, with similarity to real persons living or dead coincidental and unintentional. If this story is for you, enjoy and be sure to rate and comment.

*

Some people are outdoors people who enjoy activities like hiking, fishing and camping, while others are not and prefer the indoor life. My stepsister Jade fit squarely into the latter category, and this was the main reason why she was having a miserable time today.

I had first met Jade when she and I were aged 9 and her father Martin and my mother Kerry started dating. We along with my younger brother Chris became step-siblings two years later when Mum and Martin married, and now seven years on we attended the same co-educational high school in Hobart, the capital city of Tasmania which we called home.

Jade and I, who were born within days of each other early in 1982, were in Year 12 and 18-years-old. This Friday the school was having a team-building exercise for the Class of the Year 2000 of a day's hiking in parks and trails of the scenic Wellington Range outside of Hobart. It meant we got to ditch our school uniforms and our books and have a day out in the Great Outdoors.

Chris was certainly jealous, and had gone off to school that morning grumbling and mumbling that he had to go to school and do work while we got to go out and enjoy a day in the mountains. But I think Jade, who would be out of her element if she wandered a few meters off the paths around the Derwent River in the middle of suburbia and into some parkland, would have preferred to be back at school studying calculus or trigonometry.

One thing Jade should have known having lived in Tasmania all her life was that the autumn weather can turn pretty fast in Australia's island state separated from the mainland by the Bass Strait, its southern latitude giving it a colder and wetter climate than the nearest Australian state Victoria. This morning had dawned fine and sunny and quite warm for this time of the year, and while Jade had donned a jacket on her top half, on her bottom half she had put on a pair of denim shorts, and rather short denim shorts at that, leaving her legs exposed down to her socks and sneakers.

With the temperature in the mountains usually colder than the city and suburbs of Hobart even on the best of days and the tall trees casting long shadows over the trails Jade soon realized her mistake when everyone else from Year 12 plus the supervising teachers wore jeans or other long trousers on the excursion. Things only got worse around 11 am, when the clouds came in and it started to get windy, the temperature dropping even more.

I was with my friends and a short way behind Jay and her posse of girlfriends, who were much warmer than she was. I looked at my stepsister as she struggled up the path filled with self-pity in her old sneakers that were a little too flimsy for this terrain. Jade had a bit of an unusual figure. She was a tall girl, standing at 5 feet 11 inches when barefoot and very skinny, but had big boobs and a round, prominent bottom for a girl so thin.

Without doubt Jade was beautiful, having long red hair, green eyes appropriate given her name and the fair skin and perfect complexion of most redheads, and her facial features were perfect. Even today when she looked cranky and miserable she was still absolutely stunning.

However, while Jade looked so nice on the outside, she was a perfect example of a person who wasn't what she seemed, and her pretty face masked a girl who wasn't so nice. Where to start with Jade? For one she had lived her early life as an only child, and was really spoiled growing up. Of course not all only children are spoiled and not all spoiled children are only children, but Jade most definitely fit into this category.

Jade was always the apple of her father's eye and still was at the age of 18, and didn't she know it. She had her daddy wrapped right around her little finger, and all it took was for Jade to flutter the lashes of her pretty green eyes and she had him right where she wanted. Martin had a senior management position in a bank, which was appropriate as Jade saw her father as her personal automatic teller machine. He might as well have worn a tee-shirt with 'ATM' on the front, and 'Sucker' at the back. In our house, Chris and I had part time jobs to earn money. Jade just asked her Daddy when she wanted money to spend.

On some rare occasions Martin had attempted to say no to his tempestuous daughter, but this was met with resistance from Jade who was the stronger willed of the two. Jade's pretty face masked a really bad temper at times, and even at the age of 18 she was capable of acting like an overgrown and over-indulged toddler if things didn't go her way and she got angry. This included displays of tears, temper tantrums and slamming doors shut.

Not helping issues was Jade's mother Linda, Martin's ex-wife. Linda was from a wealthy family who lived in one of Hobart's most exclusive suburbs, and was irresponsible with money and the way she lived her life in general. Most notably she had a bit of a problem with alcohol. Linda was never a responsible parent to Jade, and years later was still not even though her daughter had grown into a young adult.

Chris and I knew all about irresponsible parents. Our father was a terrible punter, wasting most of the household budget at race meetings, the bookies office or the casino when we were growing up. Mum finally had enough of him and kicked him out and divorced him. After that he moved to Burnie in north western Tasmania, and we hadn't seen him since.

Linda, who had red hair like her daughter, would swan into the house like she owned the place to collect Jade for an outing. The mother and daughter had something of a best friend dynamic rather than that of a parent and child, never good when Jade was younger and worse in the present. Now that Jade was 18 Linda would take her to pubs and nightclubs on the weekend, where she would encourage Jade to drink as much as she did.

So how was Jade as a stepdaughter to Mum and a stepsister to me and Chris? To be blunt, she wasn't a very good stepdaughter or stepsister. Although a shallow, spoiled and self-absorbed girl, Jade wasn't stupid. She knew that she was her Daddy's little princess and wanted to stay that way. Her Daddy had a new girlfriend named Kerry, who had two sons from her first marriage. Kerry meant a lot to her father, and Daddy wouldn't be happy if Jade was rude and unwelcoming to his new girlfriend and her kids.

The last thing Jade wanted was a stepmother or stepbrothers in her life. Jade wanted it to be just her and her doting Daddy with her mother paying visits to pamper and spoil her, but Jade grudgingly accepted that her father had found happiness with another woman and there was nothing she could do to change this without losing her place on the pedestal on which her father placed her.

Jade's relationship with Mum was more like one would expect in an office between co-workers who didn't care for each other but who had to work together. It didn't stop Jade being snippy with Mum from time to time. Mum, always a conservative sort of woman who with her long straight hair and plain clothes that wouldn't have looked out of place in a fundamentalist Christian church had earlier this year made some comment to Jade about her skirt that she was wearing out that evening was very much on the short side of modesty.

Her green eyes flaring, Jade had snappily responded that 'My mother bought me this skirt for my 18th birthday, and if she thinks it is fine, that is all that matters.' The words 'My mother' were heavily emphasized, Jade displaying that she did not value any input from her stepmother in any part of her life.

In regards to Chris and I, Jade had warmed to Chris at first. Two years younger than us, Jade had declared him 'cute' and would make a fuss of him, and while the novelty had worn off years later as Chris was now a heavy metal loving teenager and far removed from cute, Jade still seemed to like him better than me. I made a big effort to be friends with the red-haired girl who was the daughter of Mum's new boyfriend when first introduced back in 1991, and even more of an effort when we became stepbrother and stepsister after Mum and Martin married in 1993.

With the benefit of hindsight, I think I might have tried too hard and my efforts at friendship only served to give Jade a diarrhea problem, to phrase it mildly. She wasn't open at all to my attempts to be friends, and while she wasn't openly hostile she was passive aggressive with me, sighing deeply and giving dismissive one word answers or sarcastic replies if I wore out my limited welcome when trying to talk to her.

All in all, Jade would probably have been happier if I was enrolled in a boarding school in Launceston in Northern Tasmania during school term, and spent the entire school holidays in Burnie with my deadbeat father, but this was not the case. Jade and I were enrolled in the same year at school and shared many classes together, and like with the stepmother she had no time for, spoiled brat Jade had to put up and shut up. Worst of all for Jade was when she and I were taken to be fraternal twin sister and brother, which was understandable given we were the same age and despite she having red hair and me brown, we were both tall and slim and similar enough facially to be siblings.

It was a similar story with extended family. Jade seemed to like spending time with grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins from her mother and father's siblings, but it was the opposite with Mum's family. Jade clearly despised having to spend any time with 'grandparents', 'aunts', 'uncles' and 'cousins' of her stepbrothers, and accordingly was stand-offish and unfriendly whenever this occurred.

Jade's attitude to having a stepfamily was perhaps best practically demonstrated in a maths class in Year 10, where the teacher was showing us how Venn diagrams worked. He told students with only brothers to stand to the left, students with only sisters to the right and those with both brothers and sisters to stand in the center. Any students who had no siblings were to stand to one side.

Considering Jade a sister and obviously there was Chris, I stood in the center, however Jade noticeably went and stood in the only child group. To this the teacher had laughed and said, "Um Jade, what about young John here? And Chris in Year 8? Are they invisible or something? Or just figments of everybody else's imagination?"

To this, Jade had muttered something about making a mistake and went and joined the brothers group, but her sulky expression clearly indicated that she was unhappy about this and wished she was an only child and standing in that small group representing data that fell outside of the main distribution.

My mind returning to the present day and my under-dressed sister not enjoying the hike in weather that was getting gloomier and gloomier by the second. I looked at the sulky and miserable Jade on the trail, and saw her wince and clutch her tummy. I knew the reason. Jade had her period, and if one was to look in her panties and examine her vagina, one would find the string of a tampon hanging out of it.

So how did I know such intimate details about my stepsister and her menstrual cycle? Well, there was her cranky mood every four weeks, and for the past seven years I had learned -- sometimes the hard way -- that giving Jade a wide berth every 28 days was a sound strategy if I didn't want to get my head bitten off for looking at her the wrong way.

However, it was so much more than this. Sure, Jade was a bad stepsister. But even more, I was a bad stepbrother to Jade. A really bad stepbrother, although nobody but me and my conscience knew it.

With me an 18-year-old guy with certain needs and desires and Jade a very pretty 18-year-old girl who lived in the same house, most of my fantasies centered upon my stepsister. And with Jade wanting as little to do with me as possible, I had only one outlet for this -- voyeurism.

Many of my fantasies about Jade were normal enough. I would admire her pretty face and long red hair and her nice teenage body. My eyes would linger upon Jade's big boobs and her cute round bum, me loving seeing the shape of her rump in skirts, shorts, leggings, overalls or jeans. If she was wearing leggings I would be delighted to see the shape of Jade's vagina at the front. I would fantasize about her naked for example when she was in her bedroom changing her clothes, or when she was taking a shower in the bathroom, either undressing or under the water itself. My mind's eye had already envisioned Jade's big naked teenage breasts, her bare bottom, her pink vulva and a triangle of public hair, the red curls growing on Jade's female mound and around her pussy matching the long red hair on her head.

Jade had dated guys before, but no serious boyfriend at age 18. Most of the guys at school quite accurately thought of her as a high maintenance princess, and best avoided. I had no idea how far Jade had gone with the boys she had dated, obviously I couldn't step up to my stepsister and enquire. However, when Jade was out on dates with boys she went pretty far in my imagination, me jerking off in bed as I imagined Jade making out with them and letting the guys get into her pants, and doing things with her hands, mouth, vagina and even her anus.

Fantasizing about my sister's fine physical features and her sex life wasn't all did, I was also fixated on her underwear. On laundry day, I would look at Jade's bras and panties drying on the line. When alone in the house, I would sneak into my stepsister's bedroom, open her underwear drawer and look at the bras and knickers within waiting their turn to harness Jade's ample young breasts or cover her box and her bum.

Jade's taste in underwear was pretty simple, cotton bras and cotton bikini-style panties, which I found sexier than G strings. I would reach into the drawer and touch the softness of my stepsister's teen panties, and look at the pretty colors and patterns. Jade's bras and panties had colors of white and pastel colors like pink, blue, yellow, green, orange, apricot, and mauve. Some were white with floral patterns, such as flowers, sea-shells and starfish, fruit and some had cute cartoon animals upon the fabric, such as cats, unicorns, frogs and dolphins.

In addition to perving on Jade's underwear on the washing line or in her dresser drawer, I would also perve on her directly to see the bras and panties she was wearing. If Jade's bra straps were visible this was a big turn on, but even better was seeing her panties. At high school, I would get into position as Jade descended the stairs so I could see up her school dress and the panties she was wearing. I would look at Jade's visible panty lines in her leggings and shorts or through the long floral skirts she would wear out of school. Jade also liked wearing hipster jeans, so if she bent over I would get an eyeful of my stepsister's knickers as the jeans rode down her bum.

On the hike, we were stopping for a rest, and I observed Jade reach around to her bum and pull her knickers out of her arse, obviously Jade had a wedgie. Jade's undies riding up into her butt was another thing that turned me on, but it wasn't the greatest turn-on with my sister's panties.

The most perverted thing I did with her underwear was to get into Jade's washing hamper and extricate her worn bras and dirty panties. I would sniff her bra but there wasn't usually much to smell there, just delicate perspiration and Jade's sweet deodorant. Her panties, however, that was another story.

My stepsister obviously had quite a moist snatch, as every day the double cotton saddle of her panties would be adorned with creamy cunt stains. I would raise Jade's knickers to my nose and sniff the feminine, fishy fragrances of her fanny, Jade's girly smells from between her legs driving me wild. Some panties smelled more than others, for example Jade played netball for the school and the sports briefs she wore for games or when the girls had gym class smelled not only of snatch but sweat too.

Not that I minded, in fact the smellier my stepsister's knickers were the better. Not only would I smell Jade's cunt stains but I would sniff the back panel too where the panty fabric would go between the cheeks of her butt and make contact with her anus. The smell of my stepsister's arse would drive me wild as much as the smell of her vagina.

Whenever I was sniffing Jade's knickers one of my greatest thrills was finding a stray pubic hair that had come loose from her pussy and gotten stuck to her panties. I would twirl the red curl of hair in my fingers, admiring it and wishing I could see my redheaded stepsister's matching bush for real.

With her wedgie relieved, Jade looked around and said to her friends, "I need to go to the toilet."

She then set off up a path through the vegetation to the only lavatory in sight, a dilapidated structure that looked somewhat like an outdoor backyard dunny from yesteryear. None of Jade's friends went with her although girls were known for going to the toilet in groups, I think they wanted a break from her complaining. She was carrying her small backpack, and I knew it was probably time for a tampon change for my stepsister.

I watched Jade as she walked to the toilet, more turned on than ever. My voyeurism of my stepsister was bad enough -- simply checking her out, up-skirting her, going through her underwear drawer and hamper to sniff her dirty panties -- but if anyone knew what else I did and thought of with regards to Jade I would probably have ended up on some sort of register and banned from going most places.

One of my biggest turn-ons about my stepsister was when Jade went to the toilet. At school, I would see my stepsister go into the girls' toilets and hear the sound of her closing and locking the stall door. I would then fantasize about Jade lifting up her school skirt, pulling down her knickers to her ankles and sitting down on the toilet to do her business. I would fantasize about going into the forbidden female bathroom and peeking under the stall partitions to see my stepsister's lowered knickers plus her black Mary Jane shoes and white ankle socks that were part of the girls' school uniform. I would imagine looking over the top of the stall, watching my stepsister having her shit.

At home, I got to fantasize about Jade on the toilet in far more detail. I would discretely loiter outside the bathroom Jade, Chris and I shared when Jade went in there to sit on the toilet, listening to the splashing tinkling sounds of my stepsister pissing into the loo. I would be enraptured at hearing the sounds of her poo splashing into the toilet as Jade moved her bowels. I would hear Jade farting on the toilet, and the sounds of her unwinding toilet paper to wipe her bottom.

And I had plenty of opportunities for this. Jade was one of those girls who was always going to the toilet, and unless she just needed to take a pee, was usually on the toilet for ages. If the number of visits to and time spent on the loo was an Olympic sport, then Jade could represent Australia at the upcoming Olympic Games in Sydney later this year.

RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers