I Spy On My Stepsister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish my toilet paper that felt as good as your tongue!" Jade declared as she extricated my dick from her mouth and lifted her smelly menstruating pussy and her stinky little arse out of my face and stood up. She walked on her bare feet and stood one leg each side over my groin.

"You know the best thing about fucking me when I'm on my rags?" Jade asked. "We don't need to worry about a condom, because you're not going to get me pregnant. Now there's no turning back, we will be a stepbrother and stepsister who've fucked each other."

I watched as Jade lowered herself down to sit on my groin, and gasped as she inserted my great big erection up into her tight teenage pussy. Lucky there was plenty of natural lubrication afforded by Jade's menses. Jade was so hot inside her vagina, and I pushed my erection up high into her getting close to her cervix as Jade adjusted herself so she was comfortable to ride me cowgirl style.

My stepsister wasted no time in doing just this, and with her bleeding all over my cock and balls eagerly rode my erection, her boobs bouncing and her long red hair flying around, her pretty face etched with the pleasures of lovemaking. The smells of Jade's pussy and period filled the bathroom, and this only added to how hot fucking my own stepsister during her ladies' week was.

Jade was bleeding everywhere, both of us getting covered in her menstrual blood as we fucked harder and harder, me thrusting up hard into Jade as she slammed her vagina down, increasing the pleasure for both of us. Other times we went slower and more sensual, Jade grinding her snatch against my cock, leaning forward to kiss me.

However, both of us were sweating hard and being horny 18-year-olds, my stepsister's hormones going wild, orgasm for both of us arrived at the same moment after about ten minutes. Jade's face contorted, the toes on her pretty bare feet clenched, she squealed like a banshee and yelled out, 'Fuck!' as she came, drenching my groin with a rush of sticky pussy juice and period blood.

Imagining Jade's orgasm travelling from her clitoris to her vagina and into her anus, the muscles in her rectum clenching as she came was enough to send me over the edge. I came with a massive rush that swept over my entire body with an intense pleasure I had never felt before, my balls sending a rush of semen up into my cock and out into my stepsister's pussy.

Had Jade and I fucked without a condom three weeks out of four, me ejaculating inside of her might have left us with a bit of problem which would only get worse in nine months' time. However, as it was my stepsister's time of the month, there were no such problems.

The semen attempting to swim up Jade's birth canal and into her uterus would have faced an almighty task swimming against the crimson tide coming the other way. And if any of my sperm had been particularly strong swimmers and made it all the way into Jade's fallopian tubes, there would be no egg to find and fertilize as her ovaries were not at the right stage of her monthly cycle.

Both of us sweating and breathless from our hard fuck and intense orgasms, Jade took my cock out of her pussy and straddled my tummy, menstruating all over me. However both of us were covered in her period blood anyway so it didn't make much difference.

"That was amazing," said Jade, as she stroked my face.

"It sure was," I agreed, as we exchanged a kiss on the lips, the smell of female orgasm and menstruation very clear in the bathroom.

"Fucking when you've got your rags is so hot," said Jade. "Too bad about the mess though." She indicated her period blood all over both of us.

I laughed. "It was like we were in a horror movie."

Jade also laughed. "Yeah, a sexy horror movie. You know what that means? More fun. It's shower time. We can't be like this when my Dad and your Mum get home."

"No." I agreed. That was the biggest understatement of the year 2000 to date. I doubt Martin would have been impressed to find out that his precious little princess had been fucked on her period by his stepson. And Mum would probably suffer a nervous breakdown finding out that her disliked spoiled stepdaughter and her son had enjoyed kinky and dirty period sex, and that her eldest son was a complete pervert weirdo who got his rocks off over his stepsister's toilet habits and periods.

Jade and I stood up, and Jade paused and pointed at the toilet. "I need to make a pit-stop. I always need to piss after I cum."

I watched as Jade lifted the lid of the toilet and sat stark naked on the seat, her legs open. I heard the sound of Jade peeing, and looked into the bowl at her yellow piss stream coming from her urethra and going into the toilet water. While I had secretly listened to Jade taking a tinkle on the toilet many times in the past, I never thought I would see my stepsister urinating until now. I eagerly watched Jade peeing, and she seemed to have a full bladder, it went on and on and on.

Thanks to Jade's period the bright yellow piss changed to a pink color rather like grapefruit juice in the bowl. As her pee stream abated, Jade reached for the toilet roll and she let out a flatulent noise from between her legs.

The naked Jade blushed and squirmed on the toilet. "Sorry John that was from my pussy not my arse. It was a fanny fart, a queef, not an actual fart."

I laughed as Jade used the toilet paper to wipe her fanny, blood getting on the toilet tissue as well as residual urine. "It's okay Jade, I believe you. Thousands wouldn't."

Her bladder empty, Jade stood up off the toilet and flushed it, putting down the lid and washing her hands. We then went to the shower and opened it, turning on the water and setting it to the right temperature and climbing under the warm droplets.

Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever believed that I would ever get to shower with a menstruating woman, much less my own stepsister after I fucked her on her rags, but the reality was that Jade and I were showering together after having sex during her time of the month.

Jade and I kissed and caressed under the water, fondling each other's naked bodies, and washing off Jade's period blood. I watched Jade washing her breasts and her bare bottom, including her anal area. I loved seeing Jade washing her pussy, her red bush of pubic hair and her vagina itself covered in suds and bubbles. Best of all was seeing Jade's period blood running down her legs, and sometimes dripping directly from her vagina to her bare feet and the shower floor.

So much so, that in seconds I had a full erection, something Jade definitely noticed. "Down boy!" she giggled, pointing at my penis.

"It's no good, it's not going anywhere," I said, thinking about sad movies not working.

Jade put a mischievous look on her pretty face. "Well, I could put the cold shower on you. But I think this might be a better solution."

With that, Jade got down on her knees on the shower floor and put my erection in her mouth. Despite having recently orgasmed, I was so horny anyway that my menstruating stepsister down on her knees sucking my dick gave me another one in less than three minutes. With one load of semen having gone up Jade's cunt, this one sprayed directly into her mouth.

"See, told you that would work," Jade said triumphantly as she swallowed my sperm with a big gulp.

With our shower at an end it was time to dry off, and I stood on the bath mat using a light towel. For the simple fact that she was menstruating Jade had to stay in the shower to dry off with her maroon towel. For some reason this difference between her femininity and my masculinity turned me on, I couldn't say why, but it did.

"I need some clean underwear and an overnight pad," said Jade. "Could you please go into my bedroom and get me a new bra, a pair of new knickers and some clean socks? You can't miss my pads, they're in my underwear drawer."

"Sure Jade," I said, taking off on my mission with glee. After getting some clean red undies for me to wear, I went into my stepsister's bedroom and opened her forbidden underwear drawer. I took a white bra, some clean pure white panties and a pair of white ankle socks. Jade had two packets of panty pads in the drawer, and I made sure to take one from the overnight packet and returned to the bathroom.

My naked stepsister greeted me. "Thank you so much John," she said as she took her new underwear and feminine hygiene product. "You want to watch me put on my new period pad?"

Jade didn't wait for me to reply, she did it anyway. I watched as Jade took the pad from its floral plastic packet, and unfolded the big white napkin, putting the wings out to the side. Jade took her clean knickers, and then pulled back the pad's adhesive strip, pressing it into her panty saddle and then removing the tabs from the wings, wrapping them around the underside of her knickers.

With her napkin in place, Jade put her bare feet into the white knickers, and pulled them up. I stood watching my stepsister adjust the big overnight pad in place between her legs around her bum and box, so it would be in the right position for Jade to bleed into during the rest of the evening and the night, and not have any embarrassing red stains on her knickers tomorrow morning.

Jade put on her new bra, and then bent over to pick up her worn knickers. I watched as Jade removed the dirty and smelly pad from the saddle and placed it in a sanitary waste bag, the bag then placed into Jade's feminine hygiene bin by the toilet along with the packet, peel back strip and wing tabs from her new pad.

With her female requirements now taken care of, Jade put on her pink tracksuit and ankle socks, and then we cleaned up all evidence of what had gone on this evening. After this, we undertook an activity far more suitable for an 18-year-old stepbrother and stepsister to do together.

This was going into the living room, turning on the television and VCR, and watching a video tape of a funny teen comedy together. On face value this was fine, but the position Jade and I were in on the couch was not. Being stepsiblings, it was inappropriate with a capital I.

Although fully clothed we lay together on the couch, our bodies pressed together, my arms around my stepsister as we spooned together, watching our movie and listening to the cold Tasmanian rain outside. Jade had her trusty hot water bottle on her tummy, as she was again having problems with menstrual cramps during the evening. I held her hand, stroked her hair and held her tight to make her more comfortable, me at times hearing Jade's napkin rustling in her knickers as she changed position.

By the time Martin and Mum arrived home it was just gone midnight. The movie was finished and Jade and I were now sitting in different positions in the living room watching a late night music video show. Jade was on the couch and me in an armchair, all very appropriate, nothing out of place at all for two stepsiblings.

"It sure is wet out there," Martin commented as he and Mum rushed inside out of a downpour that intensified as they parked the car in the garage.

"Everything go alright here?" Mum asked, looking at her distrusted and disliked stepdaughter as she spoke, clearly thinking Jade had been up to no good, having boys around, girlfriends drinking alcohol, running up huge mobile phone bills for Daddy to pay or something similar.

"Yeah, no problems," said Jade.

"So what did you kids get up to tonight?" Martin asked.

Jade and I looked at our parents, at each other, then back to our parents again. "Oh, nothing much," we said in unison.

THE END -- PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT...