I Stalk the Succubus Pt. 03: The Swarm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deep. So deep. I let all of my organ push until the head is at the second mouth inside. I feel those inner lips of hers grab it and I let her take it, massage it like they do, when they need to pull that extra out of you. Let her think that. I can see the other suckers watching Deena's face. They are jealous. They also want to see if she gets fed, if there might be a snack left for them. They are literally elbow to elbow, like girls at a sales bin with only a few choice items left.

I let Deena think she is pulling a last small dose from me. I can feel her pussy tugging, sucking, hear her little grunt as she makes the effort...

I let loose a good one. Deena is a strong young woman and needs the full dose to knock her out. I hear that orgasm keening they do when they are being filled. The faces of the others are flushed with their empathy. I catch and hold Evie's eyes. They are raw and wet. I let her know with mine that she is next.

Deena rolls away, limp, eyes up in her head, her body shaking with the force of my fuel.

Evie doesn't wait. Despite her petite Asian frame she is more than strong enough to roll me onto my back and pounce on my still turgid rod, stuffing it into herself and rocking and grinding, determined to squeeze another ounce out of my testicles. She has no idea what I have saved up for her.

Maybe Evie and the others should know by now they are being hammered by a hunter. But they can also see that my stuff is the most potent juice they may ever encounter. And the raw smell of it is up in their noses. Some of the more lightweight suckerhoneys are already a little drunk on it; especially if they have given in to licking the sweat from my chest or snatching a kiss, even running their fingers through my damp hair and rubbing their faces with it.

From everything I know succubi never masturbate. That would be a waste of precious energy better dedicated to taking life-energy from 'willing' victims. But the succubi in this swarm had reached a state in which some of them were so hungry and impatient to feed that they were 'satisfying' themselves any way they could. They were rubbing every orifice that might taste satisfaction on any part of me that could give the slightest 'taste'. They even were tasting those 'sisters' who had fed and had traces of my spunk.

A few seemed to despair of ever feeding on me to their satisfaction and faded away to find other victims.

Evie is determined to get her nut. Her hips are scrubbing madly back and forth on my groin. Her eyes are fierce and determined, her hands grip my shoulders to give herself leverage. I could pop off immediately, but it is amusing to see this fierce little devil, face framed in a curtain of jet black hair, working me so hard. I give her a big smile.

"Evie, are you ready?"

She says nothing, hips pumping madly, nods like crazy.

"OK, here you are!"

I grab her little hips and clamp them down on my cock, getting it in as deep as it can go, then make it swell another few inches. Her mouth goes wide as I let loose a hot stream deep into her womb. I can feel the energy fill her and the blue glow enter her face. That sad orgasmic wail and she fades away.

I close my eyes for a moment and realize that the room has become silent, too silent. What are they planning? Will they rip me limb from limb? Succubi rarely go for blood like their cousins the vampires. Why kill a good meal? And they have no power to make their victims eternal helpers or lovers. But when angered they can wield horns and talons to evil effect.

I open my eyes.

The room is empty except for curvy Angie, who is sitting close to me filing her nails and bouncing a plump thigh for my amusement.

"Well..."

"Yeah..."

"That was a surprise..."

"Yes, it was."

"Mister, you seem to have a little more on the ballz than I, we, expected."

"So, are you the boss of this outfit?"

"Boss...? Not so much...maybe social planner...party organizer...event coordinator...yeah, I like that one."

"So 'Headquarters' didn't send you here to 'take care of me', as it were?"

"Well, not exactly. This is my beat, if you will. Vacation resort has pretty good pickings. And there were rumors that a 'whale' was headed our way..."

I was curious why she was not at all nervous now. After all, I had just dispatched a goodly batch of her crew. Of course, she knew I would not try to take her by force. Suckers have 'helpers' who can mess you up if you get funny. And the swarm itself could be a real problem if they were furious rather than hungry. I suspected that Angie was a bit more than she seemed, not a raw newbie like the rest of her gang. She was banking on the fact that several had 'taken one for the team' and now I was pretty well depleted. I was also doing my best to play up my exhaustion. I have the ability to make my cheeks go all grey and gaunt and make my hands and legs tremble the way a succubus knows is the last stages.

"Have a drink. You have been working so hard." She offered me a tall cold beverage.

This would be foolish. I knew that drink had mama succubus liquor in it, and even with the antidote still in my system, I would become putty in her hands.

"Only if you drink with me. Let me make you my favorite cocktail." I meant that literally. I went to private bar and put some tasty spirits in a glass. I also made myself a drink, identical to her cocktail, but without the succuroofie. Brought the drink over to her."

"Oops, just one last ingredient. Hold that glass right there, a little lower...that's good."

I took my cock in hand and held it over the glass, let a delectable small stream of precum drip into it, gave it a stir.

"A cocktail just as you like it. Drink up."

I knew she would not be able to resist downing the libation. A little slight of hand and I switch her lethal drink with the one I made for myself.

"To us."

"To us."

Her eyes were already gleaming with the effects of my little mixer. I pulled her into my arms and gave her a huge wet kiss, making sure she got plenty of my manly essence. She slid down my chest to my groin, her tongue licking up every drop of liquid that might have oozed from my body. Slid those thick pouty lips over the head of my organ and began that genius suction that every succubus can do so well.

I let myself enjoy it. One of the perks of the job, though I have to admit, my johnson was a bit tender from all the work it had already done. Still, that why we do the training and toughening up, so we can do the hard work when the time comes. Yes, I was still in charge, though Angie was tickling my moneybags in a way that would have an ordinary mortal gushing in a very few.

I held on for a while, enjoying the site of a really well-built nymph crushing all her tender parts against me as she hoovered my pipe. It was time for the first course. I put on an act.

"Oh no, oh hell, oh shit. Oh yeah, babe, here it is. Oh you got it. Take it! Take it now, you sweet bitch. Take my spunk! Swallow it! Swallow it all now!"

And I let her have it. And actually enjoyed the sight of her mouth crowded with dick, nostrils wide, gulping dose after dose of my hot jizz.

I was a little weaker now, but a took a couple of gulps of my own special cocktail. I handed Angie her own poison drink.

"Drink it. Drink it down." She did. Felt the breeding hormones hit. Gasped.

I turned her over, pinned her to the bed and I grab her ample bottom and tugged the fleshy buttocks apart so the thick lips, so ruddy, are just opened delightfully, those dangerous inner lips beckoning like magic fingers. I can see her insides flexing as they anticipate the thrust of my organ. This could be fun. I jam my cock into that hot place. I can be as fast or slow as I want because I know her body will follow the deep hunger that now fills her. Thick ass is already slapping back against my groin. For the fun of it, I get a rhythm going, letting my growls get louder, teasing her with my apparent urgency.

"Oh yeah, yeah baby that's it that is it. YES! Give me that hot cunt. I want it. I want all of it."

She is gone. On the edge of painful the way the strong suction of her is milking me. Those prehensile labia are stroking my great balls, urging them to spill everything.

Could I get her in one go? Better to play it safer. Act One will be a slow grind as deep as I can get it. Act Two...

I put my full weight on her haunches and crush her to the bed. I know that any succubus can take all of me and then some. But I want to make sure that my big knob tickles every trigger she's got in there. I rock, spin, and grind. I thrust a flurry of short strokes deep. I grab her hair and use that to thrust deeper. I can feel her hunger build. When a succubus really needs your stuff the muscles of her cunt ripple in waves toward the deep target. In her fierce breath you can feel the desperate urgency.

She was yowling at me, "COME! COME! COME ON! Give it up! I want it! I need it! Give it to me! Give it all to me! NOW! Give it to me NOW!"

I let the tension build. I knew she was open in the worst way. My spunk would do its damndest now.

I pause...waiting...just to make her crazy. Her ass dances against my cock and she whines.

"Please! Oh, pleeeease!"

I like to please a lady, though there was none in sight. Unclenched those special muscles knotted around my balls, and let loose the first solid load.

"Owowowowoooohhhh!" There is no sound like a succubus feeding...and I was delivering a ten course meal in one serving. I felt her body light up with it and her terrible vagina gulp every last drop and then tug and milk me for more.

I let myself collapse onto her, even as I knew I was not done. Her body was still undulating with the pleasure of taking my spunk. I took a moment to enjoy the fine slick of the groove between her generous ass cakes; sliding over my next target. For as you know, rear of a succubus has nothing to do with eating food. It is another convenient receptacle for gathering the precious bodily fluids of gents who like to leave them at the back door.

I didn't want to waste any time.

"Here's desert," I whispered into Angie's ear, now turning blue with the final stages of semen intoxication, I placed the head of my formidable organ at the mouth of her rear entrance and watched with pleasure as it funneled to accept my offering. I was pretty confident this would be the last act, so I plunged in to the hilt; feeling those plump hips surge back against me.

Angie was gone now. Her breath was raw as she worked to consume all I had to offer her. An experienced succubus can tap a man or three and keep her cool; swallowing enough to keep her buzzed and strong. Angie was no succubus queen. Still, she was more experienced than the rest of the swarm. This nubile youngster shape was a skillfully built disguise. At this stage of intoxication, though, her true colors would appear.

This was a battle. She probably believed she could milk me of my last drop and leave me a weak depleted husk. Surely she had been briefed by her superiors about my powers. Perhaps she had counted too much on her roofie brew. Maybe she didn't realize how potent my stuff is. In any case, she was sincerely messed up now; already three-quarters gone from my potent BJ and fuck.

Now I owned her. Even as her hips took on the wiry physique of a true succubus and her hands became talons, I kept her weakened body pinned to the mattress. It was being torn up pretty good. But she was also getting the ride of her life. Her skin couldn't help sucking up every drop of sweat and spunk that might drop onto her.

And deep inside I could feel her opening up. I felt a bit like a hummingbird with my beak in a deep, dangerous bloom. And now I got to feel that amazing, singular event, the succubus final orgasm; every pore of her being desperately hungry for that dose of manhood.

I kept driving into her, even as her body seemed to envelope me, always wanting more and then more, and then still more! Her voice was a keening now; words no human wants to know, designed to fog the brain and squeeze the last drop of juice out of a man. Well, that is my job and I wanted to give her everything she needed, even though it would be her last meal.

I clasped her hips tight to me, my formidable rod buried so deep within her.

"Here you are...."

I let it loose, all of it, feeling the pulsing gush as it all poured into her. Her body arched back against me, stiff with the ultimate joy of consuming this perfect meal. And then, as its effect flooded her body; that sweet sad moment as her strength faded into the aether.

The strange sensation of finding myself all alone in my chamber on the shredded sheets and mattress, the slight sulphur and flint scent fading. Exhaustion.

............................................................................................................................

That afternoon I went for a refreshing swim in the ocean. The resort seemed strangely deserted. A storm was brewing on the horizon. I actually wouldn't mind holing up for a few days playing video games in my room and getting my strength back. I'd have to cough up some serious bucks to explain away the shredded bed. But they knew who I was, so it was a formality.

On the way to the water I got a few 'side-eyes' especially from certain young female visitors and staff. Ordinarily, I would figure they had heard the strenuous 'partying' that was happening in my room and wonder at my super-powers. But these looks were nervous and I suspected I was seeing a few green succubi who knew just what had happened; perhaps were there; and were wary of which young succulent soul might be, not a meal, but an adversary.

The swim was very refreshing.

If you enjoyed this story please give it a good vote. You might enjoy the first two Stalking The Succubus stories, and maybe another set in New Orleans where a young woman faces off with a ghostly duppy.

12