I Step off the Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His body started to stiffen, and his hips shake, so I went back to pleasuring the top half of his cock with my mouth. My right hand returned to work on the root of his shaft and within three strokes he cried out. "OH GOD - Tracey!" And I felt his balls and shaft surge before he gave me the first of his shots of cum, which I swallowed, then the next. But then I lifted my head off and aimed his cock along his flat stomach, where the next two shots splashed on his body, some of it pooling in his navel. I then got it back in my mouth to suckle the last of his seed from his cock.

I moved up his body, looking up into Ben's eyes and holding his softening erection out of way. As I crawled up, I licked up the spunk that was on his body and to sucked it from his navel, swirling my tongue around and getting more groans of pleasure from Ben and feeling his cock twitch in response.

His body licked clean I continued my journey until we were face to face, and we were back to deep, kissing and stroking of our bodies, until Ben rolled me over and he then started to crawl the other way.

Kissing my neck breasts, spending some time there, before continuing down over my chest and stomach. He spent a few moments swirling his tongue in my dry navel, leaving it wet, before his mouth got down to my pussy. I spread my legs and his fingers spread my lips and his tongue and lips began their act of worship at my shrine to Ben's cock. There may have been others, but my body was only ever Ben's and he seemed to know it was his, his for all time, his for everything he wanted from it and me.

His worship of my sex with his lips, tongue and even teeth was joined by his fingers, gently sliding into me, filling me and finding my special spot. His devotion to my pleasure was total and my body responded with a quickening of breath, sighs, trembles. My hands gently ran through his hair as my orgasm rose again, taking me away from all the sorrow of the missing years. I was lost in a sea of pleasure, floating away from all worries as my body screamed and thrashed as it fell apart in total ecstasy.

I came back to reality and had a small tear in my eyes; the last time I had felt that way was also with Ben, so I turned to him, and we kissed again, but gently. I then urgently reached down and found his re-engorged cock and he took the immediate hint and moved between my legs and as I guided it to my entrance it surged in anticipation. I spread my legs in welcome and Ben had no problem with penetrating me as I was so, so, ready with my juices already making my thighs wet where he had pleasured me out of this world.

As he leaned over me, supported on his elbows, he rocked his cock deeper and deeper into me until I reached to his butt and pulled him in hard, and at that he bottomed out with our pubic bones crushing my clit. I pulled my legs as high as I could go and rocked my hips before he pulled back, nearly all the way and then drove back in where we collided, I rocked, and he swirled and withdrew. All the while we were kissing or he was suckling my tits.

We kept up this thrusting, rocking, swirl and withdrawal for as long as we could, until my next orgasm claimed me and my clenching vagina sent Ben over the top and crying out my name he filled my womb with his hot seed. I so wished that I didn't have implants, so that I could be carrying his baby, our baby, like the couple leaving his old house; and I cried for the loss I hadn't had. I let go of my legs and they fell either side of his and he rolled us over, so I was on top of him.

We laid like that until I felt his cock fall from me and I rolled back to keep as much of his seed in me as I could, and then he slid an arm over me to soothe my body. His touch just reignited my desire for him and so I rolled halfway back, and so did he, and we were soon caressing each other and kissing and then Ben's kisses started to wander down my body until he was back between my legs, not caring that I was still slick with his cum.

I came again and then having returned the favour got his cock hard enough for me to mount him and ride him and, naturally, once it was back in its proper home it got really hard. I rode him for a while and then leant back, hands on his thighs and raised slightly, and he hammered me from below, his glans caressing my g-spot. We continued like that until I cried out in ecstasy and threw myself on his chest where he continued to frantically trust into me until he cried out in his orgasm, and I cried out in mine.

Lying there I drifted off to sleep, and so did he and it was dark and cold when I woke to gentle stroking of Ben's hands. Reluctantly I got up, but only so we could get under the duvet, and spooning drift off for our night's sleep.

----

In the morning, I needed to get to work, though not until nine, but still with needing a shower, breakfast, getting made up and dolled up as befits a hair stylist. I ended up in a rush and had little time for any intimacy with Ben before I rushed for the bus into town. Before I left, I gave him my spare key but didn't have time to discuss what he was doing.

----

I returned at nearly eight in the evening to find my bedsit dark and empty and my heart sank thinking, despite it all, that Ben might have left me. I switched on the light and the room was immaculate, ship shape even, the bed changed and made. A glance showed the kitchenette was also clean and a note propped up on the breakfast bar cum dining table. It said 'Tracy 🤍' but I still approached it in fear and opened it with trembling fingers.

Tracy, I have gone out to get you some of the birthday presents I have missed over the years. I rang the salon to find out when you would be home, but asked them not to tell, so I'll be there by eight. Table booked for half past. Don't change you look gorgeous. Ben xxx

Needless to say I wrecked my makeup with tears of relief, love and joy.

I heard a key in the door and there he was, carrying bags from my favourite clothes shops and he had to drop them as I flung myself into his arms.

After I fixed my makeup, even worse now, oh and Ben cleaned off the lipstick smeared over his face, we went for the meal at a rather nice restaurant. Oh, I took a peek at the clothes, and lingerie, and was stunned by the money he must have spent on me.

At the end of the meal Ben tapped his pocket as if looking for his car keys and said. "Oh, one more small present." And he brought out a small box and passed it to me. I looked at it puzzled and started to open it and there was a beautiful diamond and sapphire ring, the like of which I could never afford. While I was looking at it, Ben slid off his chair and putting his hand in mine he took it from the box and said. "Tracy, will you marry me?"

The time stopped, the world went quiet and I couldn't breathe. Ben's eyes looked up and me like those of a drowning man and I smiled. "Yes, Ben, oh yes yes yes!" And I offered my hand and the restaurant echoed to clapping and encouraging words as he slid the ring on my finger, a perfect fit.

----

We got back from the restaurant and in short order we were celebrating our engagement in our own intimate way.

-->--'96 > '98

For those who like closure. (note you are free to ignore this or write you own, even share them in the comments)

We had a formal engagement party for our parents, family and friends. It was more a large buffet meal with some dancing afterwards.

I quit my job to move into the flat that Ben was renting, though I soon got another one near there. We, well Ben, bought a house and we had fun furnishing it, including a truly massive bed, I wonder why we needed that!

We arranged our wedding as soon as we could, but it still took another six months as Ben, and my mother, wanted it done properly.

I came off implants and onto the pill, but came off that just before the wedding and now we have a little baby boy who is the joy of our life. In a year or three we might look at having a little sister or brother for him as well.

When I look back, that song nearly ended all my hopes. If I had heard the first version, that was released a year before, it might have. But whenever I hear it played it causes me to smile and cry at the same time.

Love and Music Tracy and Ben

Comments, ratings and follows appreciated.

Alex.

If anyone wonders... Just a place if you wonder about any words or facts. Skip this if you don't have any!

If anything the first part is Fan Fiction and partial lyric quotes are a case of 'fair use' with acknowledgement.

The song Missing, by Everything But The Girl, you can find lyrics online, was taken from their eighth studio album, Amplified Heart. It was taken as a single in August '94 but didn't achieve much success until a remixed version of it was released in October '95 when it reached number 3 on the UK Singles Chart and 2 on the US Billboard Hot 100. The singers are Tracy Thorn and Benjamin Watt. Their names inspired the character's names but are not the same people (obviously).

Back to the Future Part II was released in November 1989 in the UK. He was so confident that Tracy would say yes he had bought tickets for another film, which is why he took Wendy, but hand holding was as far as it went.

ICL, International Computers Limited was an important British mainframe computer manufacture that operated from 1968 until 2002.

Ben's father was wrong about Microsoft and Apple and partly right about Acorn as their computers fizzled out but not before the company invented the ARM (Acorn RISC Machine) processor that sits at the heart of most phones and many other similar devices.

I read* that the ARM processor stole Intel's x86 'most manufactured processor' crown due to its low power consumption. In fact, the prototype, in 1985, stunned everyone by working first time, but when they checked how much power it was taking, it wasn't taking any! There was a fault on the power line, and it was running on power leaking from the memory bus!

*I reserve the right to be (proved) wrong. But I read that Intel (an ARM licensee, after their takeover of DEC) and others are working on processors that behave like x86 processors but have an ARM core (or cores) to achieve compatibility with much lower power consumption.