I Stopped by the House for Lunch

Story Info
My wife surprised me with a little Afternoon treat at lunch.
1.7k words
4.83
995
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Paul and here is a quick story about a recent adventure my wife surprised me with.

I work in IT and sometimes I work from home. However, the company is really pushing for people to come back into the office. So, a few days a week I go to the office and work while my wife Tracy generally goes to the gym or runs errands.

Tracy and I have been married for several years and she is the love of my life. We are both 25 and after a few years of plain vanilla sex we decided to branch out. We had both some toys and lingerie and are sex started to get very hot. I've written about some past experiences on here, but this one is the best to date.

Tracy was the most beautiful woman in that world to me. She stood 5' 5" tall, with a very firm body from yoga and hiking. Her blonde hair reached down to her mid back and was usually straight. Like I said before, we weren't very experienced so even her pussy hair was a small thin blonde bush, a lot like a 70s porn star. That was until a few weeks ago when she shaved it bald for me.

On this particular day, I got a call from Tracy about 10:00 am.

I smiled as I saw her number on my phone. "Hey sweetie!"

"Hey Paul, I was wondering if you would be able to come home for lunch. I was making one of your favorites if you could get away."

"Absolutely. I'll be there around noon."

She was ecstatic. "That's fantastic! See you then."

It was a great feeling that she thought about me during the day, and I couldn't wait to see her lovely face at lunch.

As I walked in the door, I was hit by the aroma of her famous pot roast cooking in the kitchen. It smelled fantastic.

"Tracy! I'm home!" I shouted as I took my shoes off at the door.

"I'm in the bedroom." her sweet voice floated to me.

As I walked into the bedroom my jaw literally dropped. She was standing there wearing a light blue baby doll lingerie set that was mostly see through. Her nipples were hard and sticking out through the material. As she twirled for me, I could make out the matching G-string under the baby doll. She looked magnificent.

"What's this?" I asked while still picking up my jaw from the floor.

She didn't answer me. Instead, she walked over to me looking me straight in the eye the whole time. Then she reached in to kiss me. As she did, our tongues danced in each other's mouths. Then she took a step back and unbuckled my belt with a smile on her face.

Still keeping eye contact with me, she unfastened my khakis and started sliding both my them and my boxers down as she got on her knees. Once my pants were around my knees, she looked up at me while she slowly took my dick in her mouth. She started to suck it in and out of her mouth while she stroked me with one hand and used the other to rub my balls.

I let out a moan and tilted my head to the ceiling. This just enticed her to keep going and deep throated me. I looked back down and was treated with her looking me eye to eye. She looked slutty and sexy as she pleasured me. Looking down at her but over her head, I could make out her amazing butt and the G-string she was wearing. This had me so aroused, I had to slightly push Tracy off me to keep from exploding in her mouth.

I reached down and helped her up and onto the bed. She got on her hands and knees and wiggled her butt at me. I quickly got up behind her and flipped the baby doll up onto her well-toned back. I slipped a hand under her G-string and slid it up to the side. This exposed her pussy that was obviously wet already. But instead of going right at her, instead I reached up and gently licked her rosebud. Tracy let out a moan and gently pushed back at me. The more I licked around and over it, the more she moaned and pushed back.

Finally, I went down further and started licking her clit and then would lick completely up to her ass and then back down. Tracy kept pushing back so I finally attacked her clit with my tongue quickly licking back and forward. The faster I went, the greater pleasure I heard from Tracy through her moans and grunts. She was really enjoying it and I reached my hands under her to reach up and massage her breasts. As I rubbed her nipples hard, she pushed back sinking my nose into her wet hole while I kept licking.

This brought her to an amazing orgasm as her legs tensed and she moaned over and over. As she came down from her orgasm, she started to catch her breath. "Grab my toy." was all she said as she lay face down on the bed.

I quickly went to the drawer and grabbed her vibrator, the one designed to focus just on her clit. She looked up and saw that I wasn't completely hard anymore.

"Let me help you with that." Tracy said as she scooted to the edge of the bed and opened her mouth.

I gently slid into her welcoming mouth and then put my hands on the back of her head. Gently pushing myself in and out of her mouth. It felt amazing as we went. She knew I was getting excited, so she wrapped a hand around my dick about halfway down. That allows me to plunge in and out of her mouth rapidly as if we were fucking, yet she does not gag by me putting too much in her mouth.

After a few minutes of this, I pulled out of her. She quickly rolled over onto her hands and knees and shuffled back to the edge of the bed sticking her butt up to me waiting on me to enter her. I handed her the vibrator and as she put it under her on her clit, I slid straight into her. She was wetter than I had seen her in a long time. She felt fantastic as her sex wrapped around my pole as I slid in and out, gently increasing my tempo.

I was holding onto her hips as I rocked in and out of her watching her sex try to stay connected to my dick as it pistoned in and out. I carried this speed on for a while as the vibrator hummed under her and her moaning got louder. Then out of nowhere she yelled "I'm CUMMING!"

I felt her grip my dick with her pussy as she climaxed. That was all I could take. I exploded in her filling her with my seed. Burst after burst went into her. I almost collapsed because of the intensity of my eruption. I stayed in her completely with my pelvis up to her ass for a few minutes until I started to get soft and popped out of her.

Tracy suddenly fell forward on the bed and then flipped over on her back.

"We aren't done yet." Is all she said while she winked at me and then spread her legs.

I dove into her and started to lick her. She was enjoying it as I cleaned her up and swallowed the mixture of her juices and mine that slipped out of her. I kept licking and slid a finger into her ass while I licked from the bottom to the top. She tensed with the entrance of my finger into her and came. Her climax pushed the last of the cream pie out of her and into my waiting mouth.

Once she finished, I stood up. She was amazing with her hair messed up and matted to her head from the sweat she had built up. Her mascara was slightly streaked, and her body glistened all over. The baby doll lingerie was pulled under her breasts. It sat bunched up on her chest with her nipples still hard.

"Come lay beside me." Tracy patted the bed and I slid onto the bed beside her. We lay there looking at the ceiling and holding hands for a few minutes as our breathing went back to normal.

After we had calmed down, Tracy leaned up and she then started sucking my dick again. I was proud to say that it was quickly hard as a rock again pointing straight up. She quickly deep throated it and alternated between sucking it and licking my balls as she stroked me up and down.

"Tell me when you get close."

I just sat there with my eyes closed enjoying the attention she was giving to my dick.

Finally, I opened my eyes and chimed out, "I'm close."

With that, she put her mouth over my dick and started to suck on the head like a woman possessed. She kept stroking, using the saliva that dripped from her mouth to coat my shaft as she stroked.

Finally, I tensed and released a huge glob into her mouth. She kept sucking and sucking until I was drained and then she released my dick with a plop.

She swallowed and then opened her mouth to show me it was empty. "You took your last load back; I get to keep this one." Then Tracy giggled and smiled at me.

She crawled up beside me, laying her head on my shoulder and closing her eyes.

"That was amazing." I whispered as I was trying to regain my composure.

Tracy cooed, "I agree. It's a shame you have to go back to work."

I didn't say anything, I just reached over to the nightstand and grabbed my cell phone. I called my office and the secretary answered.

"Hey, it's Paul. I'm not feeling well. I think I'm going to take the rest of the day off."

And then I hung up and grabbed my wife tightly as we both enjoyed a post orgasmic bliss.

"This was better than lunch, but your pot roast smells amazing in the kitchen."

She leaned up and kissed me. "Good thing it will keep until dinner."

And with that we feel asleep in each other's arms.