I Stumbled into a daily blowjob Ch. 02

Story Info
Making my decision and setting the stage.
2.4k words
4.38
12.4k
7

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreamofyou
dreamofyou
156 Followers

Enjoying my morning coffee looking through the atrium door, I'm surveying the rear yard and there is an overnight wintry mix covering the ground. I searched for over a year to find this acreage that sloped ever so gently to set up the walkout basement, leveling out another 50 or so yards to a small brook running across the back where a thick growth of trees took over the other side.

I plan to dam up the brook on the left side enough to make a small fishpond and create a small waterfall, then on the right build a wide wooden arched walkway over the brook and clear out some underbrush to open up the tree line this spring. I have a lot of plans for this place but now I feel frozen in time...

After a good night's sleep, it was clear to me now that Jill nervously had intentionally displayed herself to me. Not that I'm complaining, she knew I was a bachelor, probably stayed horny all the time and I suppose if I were in her shoes I would do the same for my family as a last-ditch effort.

I chuckled at the way my mind had filled with visions of Jill traipsing around the house half naked all the time, but I know that was just what it was, a fantasy. Ashley would be living here as well, and Jill needs an answer tonight. The Jill I know is the definition of a lady and more conservative than what I experienced last night. I might catch a great view from time to time and still be nice to have her company, I try to convince myself.

Weather today sucks, so unless someone calls I'll just stay in, go downstairs to my basement office to do some paperwork and call Rachel later. I need to do some due diligence even though I've pretty much decided on taking the girls in. It's only going to be for a few months, and I've always been fond of Jill regardless of the events of last night. She really needs a helping hand right now, and that will be an evening to remember for some time.

________________________________________________

After a couple hours of getting little done as I am way too distracted with all that is happening, I figure I might as well call Rachel. Realtors work a lot in the evenings around client's schedules, but it's a little after noon now so I assume Rachel has started her day. I grab my phone and send her a text.

"Morning, you have a minute to talk?"

About ten minutes pass and she replies, "Sure, give me 5 and I'll call you".

Right on time, my phone rings. "Good morning, Andy, your listing went live yesterday and already has a first inquiry!".

"Thanks, that's great, but I wanted to ask you about Jill" I interjected.

"Oh? A problem?" with a touch of concern.

"No,no... You work with her every day so I'm sure you're up to speed on her living situation. How can I put this.... Um... Well... we have been talking and crazy as this sounds, I'm considering letting her and Ashley stay here for a couple of months till she gets her feet under her." My face is a little flush sharing this info for the first time.

There was a short silence

"That's interesting news. I was under the impression she had a second job lined up. Greg and I were going to give her a little loan to make the deposit on a one bedroom apartment she found and help her get by until she got her hotel paychecks coming in. I think Kim (the office manager) gave her Wednesday through Friday off to move. Andy, she can't afford anything right now, much less taking on rent. This is very noble of you, are you sure?" Rachel obviously sounded a bit startled by my revelation

"Yes, I am aware of the job, She hadn't mentioned an apartment, but yea, she seems such a sweet lady and told me she would be my private cook!" I chuckled a bit. "Rachel, I've been through divorce and I can tell she is under a tremendous strain. It's just for a few months and I have plenty of space, but I wanted to ask about Ashley." Attempting to control the conversation..

"A confirmed bachelor and workaholic moving two women into your house? You ARE a glutton for punishment!" She laughed, "You're a great guy Andy, and yes she has been under a lot of stress the past couple of months, her divorce was a nightmare and all of us here have been worried about her. What is it about Ashley?"

"I haven't seen or been around Ashley at all since I've gotten to know Jill. She said Ashley is a Senior now and some kind of honor student or something. I don't know anything about kids today other than they seem to live on their phones, but I'm concerned about teen drama I don't wanna deal with. What is your impression of her?" I curiously inquired.

"Oh Andy... she is the sweetest thing, really! Very quiet and noticeably respectful of her mother and yes, she is involved in school activities. I don't see her giving you any concerns." Rachel assured me.

"That's good to hear."

Rachel interjects over me. "Listen Andy, If you weren't taking this on, I would never tell you this, but you need to know about Marty, Jill's Ex. She started confiding with me once she started divorce proceedings. Evidently he was a real jerk, very dominating and controlling. Nothing they did ever suited him, always berating them both, Jill dealt with it, but it upset her badly how he treated Ashley."

"Was he abusive? To either of them?" Now my radar is up

"Just mentally abusive. I believe Ashley is 18 now and he would not allow her to date, controlling who her friends were, checking her cell phone, in fact I don't think she was ever allowed to sleep over with a friend or have a friend sleep over with her growing up. It was similar to Jill, controlling her phone, she wasn't allowed to go out with us after work for a drink, that sort of thing, extremely controlling, and demeaning." She had the sound of concern.

"I see, thanks for letting me know. Sounds like I could step on a landmine and not know it. If her EX, Marty? I mean, Jill said he moved to Houston and they haven't heard from him in a while? I surely don't need a crazy Ex in my life. What do you know about him?" I pushed.

"That's my understanding. Jill told me Marty's demeanor took a turn for the worse a couple of years back. He developed a drinking and gambling problem and that was the root of the marriage breakdown. When he drank, he gambled and when he lost, he drank and gambled more. Did Jill tell you their house was repossessed? She added.

"Yes, she did." I listen attentively

"She didn't know the mortgage wasn't being paid until it was too late. Her attorney found out he had multiple credit cards he used for online gambling and eventually ran up close to a hundred grand in losses. I know he owes a few people here locally several thousand as well. Andy, I don't think he will ever be around here again," She reassured me.

"I had no idea, she didn't say a word about that. Rachel, you're the best and thanks so much for the heads up, that's a lot to process. I'll let you get back to work"

"One thing before we hang up. Please, please, don't tell Jill about our conversation. What I've told you was in complete confidence, but you really needed to know." She pleaded.

"Understood". The call ended.

____________________________________________

.

I'm pondering my conversation with Rachel for several minutes as her comments make a lot of things come into focus now that I know Jill and Ashley have been under the thumb of somewhat of a tyrant.

Not a single call today from any subs or suppliers, I suppose the crappy weather has everyone taking the day off. It's a good thing as I don't need any big issues to deal with today. There are just a few days to get this move done. I think of Ned, one of my contractors, and a good friend that comes over to watch sports on Sundays. He has a trailer, I'll give him a call.

"Hey Ned, I've got a big ask this morning", still sipping on coffee.

"Whatcha need my man?" he replies.

"Is your enclosed trailer clear, I need to move some furniture." I ask.

"You're in luck, it is, when?." he asks.

"I know it's short notice, but tomorrow, I can hire a couple laborers to do the lifting" My mind is running through a developing plan of action.

"Hmmm, it's crappy out, so we won't be framing tomorrow anyway... So yea, we can make that work." was his answer.

You always come through, buddy. Plan on it and I'll get back to you tonight with the details, I owe you one.". It's good to have friends in the construction trade.

I sit back and think to myself... Just like I run my business, I've made my decision and executed an action plan. I feel like I'm in control again.

_____________________________________

I'm feeling pretty good now, but starting to get anxious. It's midday, but I could use a drink to calm myself.

I have the basement finished across the back of the house where it allows windows, a regular bachelor's "man cave". The office, laundry and storage are at the front of the house where there is little daylight.

Right outside the office door is the wet bar with 4 stools lined up and the bathroom sits next in proximity to the glass door out to the patio. I planned it that way for easy access from the hot tub to the bathroom. I built it all myself with a back bar behind. It has a fridge and microwave. Various bottles are lined up in a row in front of a large framed mirror raised above the sink. I have several vintage type pinup girls tins on the walls around the bar.

I pull the pitcher of premixed Bahama Bay breeze and pour in a glass of ice. It's a recipe I learned on my last cruise. Equal parts Pineapple and Cranberry juices and Appelton Coconut Rum. An easy tropical drink to mix that my buddies tease me about. But it's smooth, refreshing that I enjoy sipping on in the evenings. It's almost empty so I mix up another pitcher as I like to keep a batch on hand.

I sit on a bar stool thinking I should tidy up a bit. A pool table sits parallel with the bar.From the stools or while playing pool is a clear view of a large screen TV with a sectional sofa at the other end of the basement. The stairway is open with railing as is at the top of the stairs, there is no door and you can yell back and forth between floors if need be. No wonder the guys love to hang here on Sundays.

I sip my drink and fall into another daydream...

Jill is nude, wearing only a white lace garter belt, the snaps tugging at the lacey band of her white stockings, all sitting atop a pair of white platform heels. She is bent over the pool table, her legs straight and spread wide with that beautiful ass arched upward. Her torso lies flat pushing her breasts against the felt, her arms reaching back to hold on to the table's edge, Jill's face lies on its side pressed against the felt, unable to lift up more than an inch or two. My hands clasp each side of her small waist, comfortable in my stance between her spread legs. Jill is firmly in my grip as I'm pounding her from the rear. Her ass cheeks jiggle and her body moves forward every time I hit bottom, giving her the fuck of her life as she yelps "Don't Stop Andy!, Fuck me, Fuck me into the table!!!"

My phone buzzes and snaps me out of a perfectly good wet dream. It's Jill..

"Having a busy day?" It read.

"Um, well" I swallowed hard, "yes and no, I mean... I've been around the house all day"

"Can we talk for a minute?" came back.

I pulled her number up and called. "Hi Jill, what's on your mind?"

"Kim told me to go ahead and leave for the day if I wanted since I'm off the rest of the week.. It's a little earlier than we agreed, but if it's ok, Ashley will be home from school shortly and we could come over earlier than we agreed? I know you want to talk with her." excitement just permeated through the phone.

"Sure, how long? I asked.

"Around an hour ok? None of the nervousness of last night in her voice.

"See you then." and ended the call

I finish off my drink and notice I have a small wet spot of pre cum in the crotch of my jeans just from the thought of fucking Jill. "Geezus, why am I doing this to myself"?

Now they will be here sooner than expected, so I head up the stairs to shower and shave and have a few minutes to get my shit together.

I have no idea about Ashley, but I know if she isn't good with this, there could be serious problems I don't want to deal with. Knowing her parents recently divorced. I have no clue what I'm doing or the parameters of what I can address. I just hope Jill spent enough time last night to convince Ashley of their need to move in with a man she doesn't even know. Hopefully Ashley is mature enough to handle it, otherwise if this meeting goes sideways and she is super resistant, I may have to pull the plug on the whole idea.

_______________________________

Hold tight while I complete the setting and backstory... watch for chapters 3 and 4 in the coming days. Remember, patience is a virtue, as this ongoing adventure will gradually get hotter with each passing chapter.

dreamofyou
dreamofyou
156 Followers