All Comments on 'I Told My Wife My Biggest Secret Ch. 01'

by TheRiseFromAshes

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Post your racist shit in IR

No one here is interested

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid

Didn't read it, the title and ratings said it all. Why do so many people think interracial has to be a black man with a white woman? There are other races and cultures, or here's a novel idea, a white guy with a black woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Willing cuckoldry garbage......

One Star, nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please!

Loved it, please hurry with the next chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Eager to hear more! Hopefully he gets to watch and hear how much of a slut she is for Kev's cock.

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all the readers so far!

I know I can't please everyone, but thank you to everyone who gave it a chance anyway.

Chapter 2 is coming. Hopefully it'll receive better fanfare. I'm not sure why people would want to check out a cuckold story and complain that it's consensual. LOL.

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
At least it is a well written story

Despite the topic, which seems to cause so much angst among the LW commenters.

This is Mr Ashes first venture into Loving Wives after several stories in other categories. A brave move to expose yourself the LW commentariat, Mr Ashes.

I don't understand the cuckold fascination of men who are that way inclined, and I don't understand the fascination authors have about black men with white women, (as opposed to white men with black women as one Anonymouse suggested). Maybe it's just one of those North American things not understood by the rest of the world.

But I saw this opening chapter of the story as describing three adult people rationally discussing their desires and then doing what they wanted to do to satisfy those desires. As I have said before in LW comments, I still wait for a story about a husband who would like his wife to have sex with another man (black, white or piebald) for her enjoyment rather than his, but they are few and far between.

But, anyhow, I thought the story was well written for what it was.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
mental illnesses...

Only in California, do we see leftists condoning and promoting the decay of society. We see feces strewn in public [places by "humans". Waste littering the sidewalk where any and all can be affected by the diseases that break down waste.

Essentially this story is the same thing. We see an obviously unfit male revelling in his mental incapacity. Does he seek counseling or medical treatment No, he compounds the problem by dragging others into the waste.

Stories are one thing, but society as we see it now is promoting its own demise. Sex was an act that evolved to be "pleasurable", so sustaining the species would be a viable outcome. Creation from the homosexual POV is null and void. This is the same thing. A promise of love, honor and fidelity was only a set of meaningless words that could have been saved for some less than stellar oath of office.

Stop putting losers on a pedestal. Get help, even if it is to end the disease from spreading to others. Do the Right Thing!

Smoke

Human_GarbageHuman_Garbageover 4 years ago
Great Start

Looking forward to more, hoping things take some intense turns, definitely huge potential!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well i didn't mind it.

You can see where this is going.

I like a traditional cuck story.

Black man with big penis Fucking another white wife, White husband cucked and aroused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
EXCELLENT START

I will never understand why these people choose to read a story from the LW category, then complain about the content. Look people the LW category is about wives having sex outside the confines of their marriage, either with or without their husband's consent. I guess what it all boils down to is these complainers just see the words Loving Wives and then ASS U ME that it's about a purely monogamous wife. My suggestion to you negative people about the content of the LW stories is, READ THE DESCRIPTION OF THE CATEGORY, then decide if it's for you or not. If you then choose to read a story from the LW category and then complain about the content or subject matter then I guess we'll all know that YOU ARE A MORON!!!

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
Maybe, Anonymous; "Excellent Start"

Maybe you "will never understand why these people choose to read a story from the LW category, then complain about the content."

But if they didn't do it, imagine how dull the LW commentaries would be.

There are people who like writing cuck stories, others who like complaining about cuck stories, and those who like complaining about people who complain. There are even people who like the cuck stories.

What more could you ask for? Everybody's happy.

Lue

Bald_Jason74Bald_Jason74over 4 years ago
Great Start!

Looking forward to Ch. 02. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Please write the next part soon

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 4 years agoAuthor
I should write another story.

I should write a story about the losers that have nothing to contribute but pure negativity. They have nothing good happening in their lives, and are essentially "cucked" without the sex.

Wait, I think that story's already been done. It's happening now.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukover 4 years ago

A good story. Hopefully not long till part 2 is written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
re: luedon

Are you saying the readers of Loving Wives are one big happy family? lol It appears they got under the author's skin. (signed ML)

P.S. Haven't been around for a while, but I can see nothing has changed. The entertainment is excellent, as always, I'm referring to the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY, GAVE YOU A 4+ [****+ (4.4/5=88%)]! Erotic. Realistic. Megan is a keeper!

Before you share your wife, be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all... & then some you don't want.

Let me reiterate, Megan's a keeper! You've created a memorable character. BRAVISSIMO!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Loving Wives

Why are people who dislike SOME stories in LW derided for coming to LW "if they don't like the stories?"

There are many stories we DO like, others that we don't know we dislike until we read them," we're not going to throw out the baby with the bath water by avoiding LW altogether.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Irish mature

Great story,

I encourage my wife to fuck our fried.

I ask her to call him and see if he minded if she could call in for a coffee and watch a film on Netflix, as we don't here it.

He agreed as we knew he would, he also said that he would get a takeaway if she wated, she agreed and then they both agreed to Friday night.

As she was leaving at 6pm, I said that I love you for doing this for me, and stay all night if you want. She kissed me and left.

Around 9pm I got a tex from her, saying that they had kissed and felt eachother. She also said that she told him that I wanted her to have sex with him and she is going to stay the night.

I said if ye agree I would love a few photos of ye doing something to eachother.

About an hour later I got a few photos from him,

She sucking him, he sucking her. And a short video of his cock entering her cunt.

With a tex saying thanks bud, I wanted to do this for a long time.

I text back saying it's my pleasure, next time you can have her in our home. Hopefully tomorrow night,

That was four years ago, he stills calls to our home and they are still fucking eachother, sometimes in front of me.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Spoilt

It was spoilt in the beginning, by spending paragraph after paragraph telling us how good she was, nobodies that perfect (even me lol). It's amazing how many stories start the same. Does it enhance the story, not one bit, please just make them normal and reasonably attractive. I won't read the rest, it was to off putting, made it obviously false.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I like quite a few LW stories. But I hate cuck stories, I hate ir stories shoved into LW, and I especially hate ir cuckold stories. This POS is all three. Author, don't get snippy. You haven't written a story yet either, if this garble is an example.

954Hard954Hardover 3 years ago
There is more to tell

Hot wife just got a taste. She will want more

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 3 years agoAuthor

26thNC, if you're gonna call out someone for not writing a story, at least write one story first. Otherwise you look like a hypocrite.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Mr Ashes

As I have stated many times, I, unlike too many wannabe authors, realize that I have not one scintilla of writing ability. I , again unlike too many others, would never inflict more garbage on the LW readers. I don’t write, but I do read very well, and I know a story when I read one. You have had success in other genres, and you will find some readers here who claim to like ir cuck stories. But most LW readers will give this story the reaction it deserves. Personally, I don’t care how well written Lue thinks it is, if it’s a cuckold story then I will trash it. For example, three of my favorites authors, Bill&Kate, Javmor, and Vandemonium, wrote cuck stories and I scored them based on subject and not writing. That’s just my reaction to cuckold stories, and it’s not because I have a latent desire to be a cuck. I just hate to see any man subjected to abuse and humiliation by anyone. I just think that most men would react as I would, with anger and violence toward the attempted abuse. Sorry for the rant, but I don’t care for your story. If chapter two continues the ir cuck trope, you’ll hear from me again.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Cuck rubbish, the way many Lit authors write one would be forgiven for thinking Cuckolding is mainstream sexual activity in the world.

Here’s a tip it isn’t and is no where near it.

The majority of readers here hate it, and I’m one of them.

1/5

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

W-T-F...one simple request hubby had..not a zillion..not even a dozen.. just ONE..he wanted to watch..wife can't even let him have his fantasy.. he should of had the balls to stop it right then..tell them I watch or get the fuck out of my house...but no..he has no balls... This story is so fucked up with rule breaking I'm not even going to finish chapter one and for sure won't even think of reading the remainder of this series... why why why did this author fuck up what could have been one of the best on this site?? author should be ashamed and republish chapter one and do it correctly!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Post this under Erotic Couplings or Fetish. There's plenty of readers at that section too.

If you read into majority of Loving Wives' high scoring submissions, you will understand why NTR is not well accepted in this category. At least add a disclaimer at the beginning.

Doing research on your intended readership is better than lashing out at unintended readers' rejection.

Or, rather than respond to the negative criticism with hostility, why not focus your response to the supportive comments.

I disliked this kind of story and would rather move on than leave a comment. But your response reminds me of another prolific author who loves to preach the same alternative marriage who alienated a lot of people because of his hostility.

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous, you say that, but people will still negatively comment without actually providing constructive comments to improve. Lashing out at these people is somehow "alienating" people. Really? It seems I already alienated them with my story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do cuck haters really have nothing better to do with your lives than trash & rating bomb stories about subjects you don't like? Just ignore the stuff you don't like. Its not hard. Most of the content on Lit is easily avoided. Actually, most content on Lit is impossible to NOT avoid. So if you keep running into stuff you don't like, maybe change how you find stories.

26thNC: its a piece of FICTION. No man was actually humiliated or abused. You're getting upset about people who do not exist. And that anger leads you to abuse people who ARE real, the authors of these stories. So if you truly believe that no man should ever be abused, just put your hands in your pocket whenever you find a cuck story & spare the author. It might not make the world a better place, but at least it won't get worse.

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous, whoever you are. Your defense means a lot.

Bogey3Bogey3over 2 years ago

Fabulous read. I wanted to be the hubby. Lol

gpetagpetaover 2 years ago

Following yout instincts ist the best way to ruin your marriage and life

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing wrong with sharing but this guy is a LOSER!!!! It doesn't get more pathetic except with the next part. Another sissy wimp and a heartless CUNT who laughs with her real man while the sissy will eventually get nothing. of course all the sissy cowards and CUNTS will have their panties wet with this POS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like it and wish I could have worked out a solution like that with my wife. Very hot to introduce her to black cocks, she always refused so her willingness to surrender is hot. My fetish is my wife experiencing a black friend who knows us both and has a 8-10 cock that is very thick. I want to hear her moaning in discomfort when he first gets to fuck her then them turning into sounds of pleasure. Him giving her a new and exciting feeling being stretched and filled by her first blackcock as she finds herself being drawn to the sight that only he can give her.

Love accidentally seeing her on her hands and knees as he fucks her from behind, making her shake from the orgasms he gives her. Her collapsed onto her stomach as he drives deep into her pulling her ass back asking how much she likes his big blackcock now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous