I Took Her Advice Ch. 02

Story Info
Another cheating story.
3.5k words
4.31
4.8k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 told of why I decided to go outside my marriage for sex. I realize some don't agree, hell, I don't really agree with someone doing that unless both partners agree it's OK. Case in point, I've been remarried to my current wife for ten years now, but I would never cheat on her. She's been a great lover!

Picking up the story from Chapter 1. I had been faithful for more than ten years, but my wife was horrible sexually. Almost everyone needs human contact, body against body, and eventually I began to decide if I was to have any sexual satisfaction it was up to me to find it. So, I hired escorts from time to time. The first several times weren't good at all but eventually I found out how to hire the right woman and it became pleasurable. See Chapter 1 for one of those times.

I was going to be away from home for a couple of weeks. I went online and found a very attractive black woman in my work area. I'm white but had always wanted to be intimate with a black woman.

I dropped her an email and got a response. Sondra wasn't a full-time escort. She worked for the local city government in an office but escorted occasionally. She was fairly open with questions but I never mentioned money. I knew these ladies wouldn't discuss that plus her price ranges were listed on the ad. Our conversations then were legally just a man and a woman seeking a sexual encounter. She was the GFE type that allowed kissing and passion. Said she loved to suck cock and have a man eat her pussy. I was hooked. We set a date to meet at her house one afternoon late when she got off work.

Her house was a nice rancher in a good neighborhood. As instructed, I walked to the back door coming in from her carport. She was about 30 years old with a nice curvy figure and very pretty, barefoot, sporting a pink blouse and khaki shorts. Her long legs were toned and beautiful. It was apparent she had just showered as she looked and smelled fresh when we kissed at her door. I loved her fuller lips and knew this would be special. We sat on her couch and talked a little and I laid an envelope on her coffee table.

She rose, took my hand, and led me toward her bedroom. I could see into another bedroom as we passed and the biggest damn Great Dane I'd ever seen was laying on the bed looking at me as I walked by. I knew then why she didn't seem concerned to invite strangers into her house!

She giggled, "Brutus. He won't bother us."

We stood beside her bed and started kissing. I was thrilled. I took her hips in my hands, she had her hands on my waistline as I kissed her full soft lips. I really loved nibbling and teasing them. They were so full and juicy I could have kissed her all night. My tongue gently probed against her lips, and she responded with an open mouth. Then her tongue snaked into my mouth and we both moaned some. She complimented me on my kissing and remarked a lot of men didn't enjoy kissing enough to take their time.

"I love it, you have the most kissable lips ever."

"Well then, get back to them sweetie."

I let my hands wander and discovered her chest was full too! Nice and firm. I began to take her pink blouse off. It was so erotic to see more black flesh appear before my eyes as I unbuttoned her blouse. I nuzzled my face into her cleavage kissing and nibbling all around the top of her breasts while continuing with buttons. She was cooing and caressing my head and back with her soft beautifully manicured hands. I enjoyed kissing and nibbling her neck and all the sensitive areas that were exposed.

I got her blouse off and just looked at her skimpy lace black bra. I could see large areolas and hard nipples. I reached around to remove her lacy bra. Her tits were likely C or D cups, very full but perky. Proudly pointing upwards were dark nipples surrounded by large areolas. I held her tits in my hands and squeezed and massaged them as we continued to kiss. Then I reached down and unbuttoned her shorts and pushed them down. Her ass was full and felt amazingly firm. She had matching black lace panties on. I grabbed an ass cheek in both hands and french kissed her passionately.

She breathed huskily, "Oh sweetie, we're going to have a great time!"

I laid her back on her bed and she scooted into the middle. She looked at me smiling and said, "get those clothes off and come here!"

I obeyed her right away removing shirt and pants quickly. She giggled and said, "what no striptease?"

"I'm white, I don't have enough rhythm for much of that I'm afraid." To which she howled with laughter.

"I love your sense of humor, sweetie."

I pulled my boxer shorts down and my cock stuck straight out. Looking at me she squealed, "that's what I'm talking about."

I crawled into her bed pulled her body close and began to passionately kiss those beautiful full lips again. She had told me we didn't really have a time limit and proved it by being receptive to all the kissing and touching I wanted to do. This was unhurried love making. I rolled her on top of me and held her body to mine, my cock pressed against her thigh. Her soft hair fell around our faces as we moved our lips together in the oldest of dances. So soft, smooth, and tender.

I was slipping my hands under her panties in the back and massaging that sweet ass when I rolled us back where we were on our sides and used my lips and tongue to explore her sweet neck and ears. I nibbled, breathing husky breathes on them, and pulled at her ear lobes while groping her nice body.

She sighed and cooed nicely.

I wanted those nipples in my mouth so rolled her back to the bottom. I started working my way downward tasting her sweet succulence and smelling her perfume. When I got to her breasts, I kissed all around her smooth skin never touching the nipples, just lightly nipping her flesh, and pulling with my lips. I moved to her other breast doing the same. Eventually, I drug my tongue lightly across a hard nipple. She pushed her tits upward and held me tighter against them.

"Suck them sweetie, pull them into your mouth. Bite them a little. I like that."

I sucked deeper and her stiff nipple filled my mouth pulling some tit flesh in also. I also gently bit down on them making her moan. She ground her pussy against me and moaned sweetly. I switched to her other breast giving it the same treatment while she humped her thigh against my cock. I could feel the wet precum smearing on her dark skin.

I kept moving downward toward the prize all men seek, her pussy. I kissed all over her stomach and licked around her belly button while she held my head in her hand. When I encountered the top of her panties, I slid my tongue under it wetly licking to the top of her pubic hair.

She had big eyes watching me when I rose, kneeling between her legs and hooked my fingers under the edges of her panties. After she raised her ass, I pulled them down slowly and a triangle of dark hair appeared. When I got her panty pulled down to the top of her slit, I saw she had no hair beside her lips other than the cute triangle at the top of her slit.

"Oooh, I love your shaved slick pussy lips."

"All yours sweetie."

Big dark meaty pussy lips were mashed together with a hint of wetness. Her smell was intoxicating. I pulled her panties the rest of the way off over her pretty feet then started kissing the top of her foot at her toes and moved upward trailing kisses up her leg above her knee. Once above the knee I flattened my wet tongue on her skin and then kept nipping the flesh moving toward her pussy stopping before I got there. I lay that leg down and picked up the other repeating the same trail of kisses from her toes up her leg with wet licking and nibbling until I reached her vee.

"Oh sweetie, don't stop yet, you're driving me crazy!"

"Patience, beautiful."

I kissed the hollow where thigh meets abdomen and did the same to the other side all while gently pulling on her triangle of pubic hair. I inhaled deeply of her fragrant pussy musk.

"Oh, Sondra, I would love to bottle up your essence so I could smell you every day!"

Giggling she replied, "you could come by every day and get it first-hand."

Then with flattened tongue against her outer lips, I licked up and down both sides of her outer lips and mound. I had also taken my fingers and began to lightly trace gently up and down those meaty lips. She was humping against me trying to make more firmer contact while moaning sweetly.

She moaned, "I'm enjoying the tease sweetie but ............"

Suddenly, I lay my tongue at the bottom of her slit and moved upward tasting her wet black pussy for the first time. She had a tangy pussy flavor I absolutely loved. Then taking one pussy lip after the other into my mouth I sucked on them pulling them outward and stretching them. I could see a dark pink in between those fat lips.

"Oh god, sweetie, that's so good!"

I moved my tongue in between her engorged lips to taste the raw wetness while moaning my approval. She was slowly humping her crotch against my face enjoying the sensations. I began to run my tongue up and down her wet slit stopping to push into her wet hole. I wanted to get my tongue as deep into her as possible. Each time I did she humped stronger against my face helping me tongue fuck her.

After teasing up and down and lapping up her juices I noticed her pink clit was beginning to peek out from under of its hood. I ran my tongue over it which caused a jerk and a squeal with some thrusting. Back down her slit then up over her clit I kept going over and over eliciting deeps sighs, groans, and humping. She had spread her legs wide and grabbed my hair to hold me against her.

She needn't worried, I wasn't going anywhere.

I wet two fingers and pushed them deep into her hot pussy. Her pussy muscles immediately grabbed them strongly as she groaned and jerked around. As her fever increased, I spent more time on her clit, licking and occasionally sucking gently while increasing the finger fucking speed and depth some.

Her moans were constant with, "More sweetie, more! Give me more. Make me cum!"

Her clit had swollen and was so suckable so I latched onto it and began to pull and suck.

She almost yelled, "Oh, Fuck! Don't stop baby! Keep sucking my clit."

She was approaching her orgasm so I didn't let go, I sucked and flicked my tongue over and over against her clit. Suddenly she went off like a bomb bucking me upward. I was holding on to her with my arms around her thighs so hung on while I kept finger fucking her hard. She was so juicy and wet it was running from her pussy over her asshole. Meanwhile she bucked, jerked and talked filthy while cumming on my mouth and fingers.

"Damn, sweetie, oh my god, oh my god, YESSSSSSS!, GOD YESSSSSSS! FUCK YESSSSSS! EAT MY PUSSY! FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

She shook and jerked for a bit but eventually began to calm while still having small aftershocks that would make her body jerk. Holding her legs up, I leaned back in and laid my tongue against her asshole to taste and lap up her excess pussy juice. Her asshole clinched while I cleaned it up all the while gently massaging her tits and tummy with my wet hands. Then kissing her thighs and pubic hair I moved back up her still body.

I just held her beautiful body until she began to stir. Then we kissed sweetly, her licking around my lips tasting her pussy on my face.

Broadly smiling, "Damn, sweetie. That was good, I haven't cum that hard in a while. And you licked my asshole too? That felt so soothing. Oh, what am I going to do with you?"

"I'm sure we'll think of something."

"How do you want to cum? You can have me any way you want, sweetie."

"I would love to fuck you, Sondra."

"I would love that too. Question though. Are you clean sweetie? I know it's stupid to ask a stranger that but you're a clean looking married man so I figure you should be."

"Most definitely, I've never fucked anyone outside of my wife for years. But if you want me to wear a condom I'm glad to. You're clean too?"

"Yes, I get tested regularly and almost never fuck without a condom. I don't want you to cum in me though. In your emails you said you sometimes liked to taste your cum. I find that hot. Why don't you fuck me and then cum in my mouth and kiss me. Would you like that sweetie?"

"Oh my god, you almost made me cum with that offer!

She leaned in and we began to kiss again. It was unhurried and tender, both of us enjoying the closeness of another excited body. Still kissing her, I rolled on top of her body while she spread her legs inviting me to lay between them. I slowly thrust against her, my cock sliding up and down her smooth, wet, slit. I could feel it scratch into her cute hair triangle and then catching at her hole on some strokes. I began to hump a little stronger pausing at her hole to poke there some.

She would hold her breath when I would pause at her hole. Then relax as I moved upward only to repeat it again. When I felt the head of my cock was wet enough I pushed inside an inch or two. She broke our kiss and held my head beside her.

She whispered, "In me, sweetie, push inside me."

While kissing her ears I breathily moaned, "I can't wait any longer."

And gently pushed deeper into her. Her hands held onto my back and ass encouraging me to get my full cock inside. I pushed until I was fully inside her. I could feel her flexing her pussy on me. Wow, that felt good.

She looked intently into my face with big brown eyes, "Fuck me any way you want sweetie. This is for you."

"Mmmm" was all I could muster as I began to pull back and push in.

She was smiling at me as her hands slid up and down my back and ass, sometimes so light, sometimes tighter. We just fucked at a smooth rhythm for a bit smiling at each other and leaning in for kisses. Occasionally, she would have her mouth open in a silent scream showing she enjoyed the sensations. I would put my face beside her head and whisper how good it felt.

"Oh Sondra, this is so good. I wish I could stay in you forever."

"Oh my god, it does feel good!"

We looked into each other's face.

Smiling she said, "You're fucking me just like I like, sweetie, smooth and solid. I can feel your balls tickling my ass on every stroke."

We both giggled.

"Go a little faster, sweetie."

Then, "a little harder too."

As I picked up the pace she closed her eyes and rolled her head, moaning. I could feel her pussy flexing on me. I began to thrust harder into her pussy. Her silent scream mouth was open and she was breathing deeper and gasping.

"Oh god, sweetie, I know I said this is for you but if you keep that up, I'm going to cum on your cock!"

This spurred me into a higher gear, so I began to slam home inside her on each stroke. Her nice full tits were flopping back and forth, slapping together on every stroke. I was pushing the breath out of her lungs on every inward stroke.

"Oh ..... fuck ...... me..... yes ........ fuck .......me ......God ........ yes!"

Her arms were looped through my armpits and holding onto my shoulders. I knew I couldn't last much longer but I hoped she would cum too. She pulled my face down next to her head jerking and holding me tight. She began with a low growl that culminated into a nice long groan as I felt her pussy clinching my cock.

"Ahhh, Ahhh, Ahhh, OH GOD! OH FUCK! OH MY GOD! YESSSSSS! FUCK ME, FUCK ME!"

She had just finished her orgasm when I felt mine ready to burst.

She had been watching my face and said, "Quick, cum in my mouth! Give me your hot cumshot, sweetie."

"Oh fuck!" I groaned.

I quickly pulled out and jumped up straddling her chest. She grabbed my pulsing cock and had it almost in her mouth when the first shot when straight into her open mouth landing on her tongue. Then she pulled me inside her mouth stroking and sucking on my cock as I shot another rope. I could feel her swallowing. Then she pulled my cock out of her mouth pumping me madly and took the last of my cum all on around her full lips.

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK" I kept yelling.

She milked my cock until there was cum around her lips and some even in the crease between her nose and cheeks.

She just smiled at me and said, "Here's your dessert, sweetie. Come and get it."

I was breathing like I ran a marathon. She looked beautiful with my white cum on her black face.

"Damn, you almost killed me, Sondra!"

She just stuck her tongue out and showed me a dollop of my cum on the end of it. I slid my body backwards and began to lean down to kiss her. I could smell my cum on her breath and face. I closed my eyes and began to suck on her tongue.

"Mmmmm," we both moaned.

I let go of her tongue and began to lap around her full lips gathering the cum on my tongue. What I gathered I would then shove into her mouth eliciting groans and moans from both of us. I savored the taste and creamy slick texture as I cleaned up her lips and face and deposited it into her mouth. We were both breathing deeply thru our noses when she rolled me over putting her on top of me. Then she locked her mouth back on mine and drizzled my cum back into my mouth. I swallowed it and kissed her passionately our tongues moving madly in each other's mouths.

Finally she rolled until we were side to side and looked at my smiling face.

"Damn, sweetie, I love your cum but you do too! I've never had a man do that with me before. That was hot as fuck! I wish you lived around here, I could do that often. And what a great fuck too, sweetie."

Which set us off to more passionate kissing and holding each other.

Finally we calmed enough to just satisfyingly hold each other and regain slower breathing. Then we had some nice pillow talk.

"That was really special, Sondra. You're the first woman I've fucked other than my wife for ten years. Thank you for a memory I'll never forget."

"Awwww, sweetie, I'm glad it was me. I had as much fun as you! I learned something I may do in the future although I'll have to be careful to ask first as most guys would freak out," she giggled.

We continued to hold each other for ten or fifteen more minutes just chatting like lovers do before I rose and began dressing again. She slipped a robe on and watched me.

"Will you come back to see me?"

"I wish I could. I'm not going to lie; I'm doing a job here that when finished I won't need to come back to this area. I'm sorry, I would love to spend some more time with you. You were a wonderful lover!"

She leaned in and kissed me with those soft full lips once more and led me to the door. I could still taste her pussy and my cum on us both.

"I'll never forget this afternoon, I hope you don't."

"I couldn't if I tried. Bye."

More stories to follow in this series. Next I move on to lovers I had affairs with.