I Took Her Advice Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of extramarital cheating.
2.7k words
4.14
7.8k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Putting this first story under the category of "First Time" as I don't know where else it fits. Every word of this story and those to follow in this series are true. I'm not necessarily proud of all of them but it is what it is.

My first wife was a terrible lover. She had been in a terrible relationship in college with some jackass. He forced her to do some things while also sharing her around with friends while drunk or partying. Why she remained in that relationship is anyone's guess, but it did sour her on consensual normal sex. She just didn't want it. However, she wanted a family so looked for and found me, the fool that took her as wife. I knew some of these things before marriage but not all. I just couldn't have foreseen the challenges.

So, of course, bad experiences and terrible memories meant she didn't like having sex. It was rare when she did give me oral, very rare, and she never let me cum in her mouth. She would never initiate vaginal sex, it was always me initiating and if she agreed, it was always straight forward missionary with me trying to arouse her, trying to get her to participate. Most of the time it was, "don't lick my nipples, I don't like that" or "hurry up and cum" "I don't want to do this." Or "I'm tired and sore." She would now and then allow me to eat her pussy, but not very often as it also resurrected bad memories.

So, we stayed married for far too long because of four kids eventually calling it quits when the last two kids were in college. Anyway, you get the picture of our sex life. Non-existent or completely unsatisfactory for both of us, really. A match made in heaven? Uh..... no. I'll skip more of the stupid stuff and get to some sex ASAP but it's a no brainer to imagine we had arguments over and over about sex and pretty much everything else too because it affects everything else unless you're a monk!

Why was I faithful and why did I stay? Well, my mom and dad were married all their lives, so my marriage model was one of commitment, therefore I stayed faithful. Also, this was in the 80's, 90's and early 2000's so divorce wasn't as easy for a man with kids, and I really didn't even consider it until later.

She had a terrible temper too. One day after telling me "You're oversexed! All you want is sex," she was screaming, yelling, and crying. Then she yelled, "Find someone else to fuck!" I gave up on the current argument we'd had for the thousandth time but decided I would take her advice.

I was a good provider, made good money working for an engineering firm and traveled frequently on the job, therefore, I had the perfect opportunity. Remember this was a little while before the internet. Every medium to large city had listings for escorts in the Yellow Pages. Some of you kids don't even know what this is, LOL. It's a giant book filled with home phone numbers with the back part, which was yellow in color, advertising every type of businesses. When out of town, I started cruising the escort ads. Regularly.

I finally got up the courage to call an escort agency. I described what I wanted in a woman and an hour later, a knock on my hotel door. I was literally trembling with excitement as I viewed her through the peep hole. Disappointed is too mild a word. I opened the door got a closer look at this drug addict, let her strip to see if I could get interested. I couldn't. I was deathly afraid of STDs anyway. I had paid her but asked her to leave and wished her well.

This happened a couple more times and I realized I needed more info before requesting a woman. I learned to start asking more pointed questions, which of course, escort agencies don't / won't answer. I was also going to have to increase the amount paid but that was OK, I just wanted a woman to enjoy sex with for an hour or two. I eventually found that some agencies would get the woman to call me back to schedule. The women were a little more forthcoming and eventually I found what I wanted.

She had sounded young and maybe inexperienced on the phone. So here we go again. The knock on the door. She looked nice. Cute next-door type of woman. Even though I was excited I still had my wits about me. I was terrified of catching an STD so I wouldn't have fucked her with someone else's cock! But I was open to a blowjob.

I opened the door, and she looked around beyond me before entering. She smiled, "I'm Julie."

Then she was all business asking for her payment up front. When that was settled, she took off her clothes. She had a very nice body. Probably 22 or so which made me wonder how long she had been escorting. She had shoulder length brown hair, 5'4", 110 or 120 pounds with perky B to C cups with nice large nipples. And big brown eyes with naturally long lashes. Long beautiful legs that led to a trimmed pussy. I remember her skin was so soft and smooth and I have a thing for feet, and she had pretty feet. She seemed very clean like she may have just showered.

I had asked on the phone if she allowed kissing and she answered, "you can kiss anywhere you want, baby."

So we lay on the bed and engaged in some nice petting and kissing. I missed that immensely, so I totally enjoyed doing that with her. We kissed like teenagers for probably ten minutes. She even groaned and acted like she liked it too. It was so nice to feel a naked body next to mine that wanted to be there, even if I was paying her to be there. I know, desperation.

I moved to her neck, and she willingly offered her tender skin for my lips to caress. Skin so smooth.

"Mmmm,"

I loved the taste of her skin and the smell of her hair. I gently licked and sucked her ear lobe while humping my cock against her flat tummy. She was groaning. Was this real? Who knows, but she was participating!

Kissing my way down to her tits I sucked on the right nipple while gently pulling on her left with my fingers. Her big nipples were swelling in my mouth and getting harder. After a few minutes, I alternated to sucking the left nipple while pulling on her right nipple. She was holding my head, shivering, and humping back into my cock. Those nipples were magnificent, so I played a while.

I desperately wanted to eat her pussy but just wouldn't due to my fear of STD's. Remember this is my first real time cheating. I kissed down across her flat tummy toward her pussy. I smelled her wonderful pussy scent and wished I could lick every inch of her body.

"Mmmmm, you smell wondeful, Julie."

She just responded rubbing her hands in my hair with a quiet sigh and, "thank you baby."

Using my fingers, I teased all around on her thighs and then up and down her mound until I began to finger her clit. I didn't insert my fingers in her vagina because of my fear factor.

She told me, "It's ok if you want to finger my pussy. I might cum since you've got me so aroused!"

She went on to tell me I wasn't the usual customer since I wanted to "make love" with kissing and touching. She said that felt really nice for her as opposed to most who just fucked her, got their rocks off, and pushed her out the door. Later on, I would learn this was called "GFE," girlfriend experience. I liked it a lot.

Her clit had grown into a nice perky hard button while gently sucking on her stiff nipples. I kept running my fingers around her clit, gently swiping it side to side, up and down. Listening to her mew while circling and teasing her clit and sucking tit was so much fun. She groaned and humped back at my hand as I did this for the next ten minutes or so. Her left arm and hand were encouraging me by rubbing gently in my hair or on my back and holding me. I loved her caresses. Her breathing got choppy and raspy. Suddenly her hand grabbed my shoulder tighter, her legs went stiff as she pushed against the bed, her back arched and she shook and moaned thru a shivering and shaking orgasm.

I kept on teasing her hard little clit until she grabbed my hand and stopped me. KInda makes me believe her orgasm was real but once again, who knows? I was thrilled but still didn't know if it was real. My wife had faked so often I had no idea without actually having my fingers inside to feel if her pussy was clamping down on my fingers.

She finished her orgasm and laid like the dead a minute or two just breathing deeply. I had moved back up to her face, holding her against me. I gently kissed her closed eyes and cheeks while rubbing her back, her ass and massaging her tits to give her time to recover.

Finally she rolled further toward me draping her leg over mine and asked, "you wanna fuck me? If you do, we have to use a condom."

Oh, I wanted to fuck her alright but there was no way, I was just too careful. I told her, "I really want a blowjob."

She just smiled and said, "I'm giving you a good one, baby but keep in mind you only get an hour before my ride returns to pick me up. I can't go over the hour."

We were already past 30 minutes of my hour.

She slid down my body and found me very hard and already dripping precum.

She licked it off, giggled while waving my hard cock around and said, "all that kissing, touching and fingering has you worked up, baby!"

Damn right.

She lay between my legs on her stomach and began to lick my cock from bottom to top and swirl her tongue around my head. It was exhilarating for me watching her take my cock in her mouth while she gently humped her smooth ass up and down on the bed. She watched my face as she took my cock into her mouth and began moving her mouth up and down sucking and teasing me. I was on sensory overload.

She would pause the movement and just lick the head, pause, and show me my precum on her tongue then make a show of swallowing it down.

"You're leaking big time, baby."

Then back to sucking and using her tongue to torture my cock. I was writhing on the bed, groaning while gently holding her head in my hands wanting to make sure she didn't quit.

She stopped, looked at me and said, "I love to see a man enjoy me sucking him off, keep up the moans, baby."

"I can't help it, Oh god, that's good," was my reply.

She just giggled back to me, "it's going to get better." Giggled again and resumed her sucking.

She kept on bobbing up and down and sucking me while watching my face with her big brown eyes. I was trembling and nearing the point of no return when she stopped, crawled back up my body dragging her tits up my stomach to my face and then kissed me deeply.

Then she blew my mind when she whispered in my ear, "You've been such a gentleman to me so when you're ready, cum in my mouth, baby! I want your to feel your cock pulsing. Fill it up!"

OMG!

Then she returned to my cock but slid down further and started sucking my balls. That started taking me toward ecstasy and she could tell.

Another pause, "Give me your hot cum baby."

My balls began to tighten up and I told her, "Oh my god! Julie, I'm going to cum!"

"Mmmmm," she hummed on my cock.

She immediately clamped her mouth down on my cock and sucked even harder. Her tongue was lapping my head while her big brown eyes watched me melt. She pulled my cock out until she was sucking just the head while sucking me fiercely.

I began to shoot the first rope in her mouth. I held her head in place as she gulped and swallowed. I was almost too loud with my moans and groans as I kept shooting several more ropes of cum while my body jerked and twitched. She just kept sucking until I was empty, drained of all the cum I could muster. Then she swallowed my cum and licked around her lips. She hadn't lost a drop. WOW!

She giggled and said, "Baby, you sure needed that. That was fun for me too. I love your intensity and passion!"

I damn near wanted to marry her! What a great feeling she had given me. She slid back up face to face grinning and looking at me with those big brown eyes. I surprised her by leaning in and kissing her deeply. I pushed my tongue in hoping to taste any remnants of my cum from her mouth or tongue. She realized what I was doing and kissed me back deeply shoving her tongue into my mouth. I could taste my cum and we both moaned so satisfied.

When she pulled back, she commented, "I can't believe your wife won't blow you! I don't know whether she's stupid or fucking around on you. I love to blow a man who isn't afraid of kissing me afterwards."

"Oh, I'm telling you if she would suck me like this, I would never cheat on her."

"I've had fun, baby and I hate to do it, but I gotta dress and get out of here. My ride is probably here. Please remember to ask for Julie next time."

She went into the bathroom and, I guess peed, then returned and started dressing. I watched her dress and got my wallet to pull out more money for the tip. Yes, she certainly deserved a nice one. She finished dressing and leaned in to give me a last kiss. It was a sweet kiss and then she pulled back.

I handed her the tip and told her, "Thank you, this is the nicest I've felt in years."

"Thank you, baby, I had fun too! Remember, Julie next time."

I never saw her again. Next time I was in that city I called but she wasn't working for them anymore. Another learning point...... get her direct number, if possible, if you liked her.

However, the biggest lesson learned? My wife was 100% correct. I would continue to take her angry advice and find other women to fuck. I realized how much I had been missing and determined I had missed enough so I would just get mine on the road.

Sadly, it was tough to sleep that first night. I felt guilty and wondered if my wife would take one look at me and know I had cheated. I had a couple of days to get my mind straight and make sure I didn't give away the absolute joy I was feeling. I flew back home, got off the plane, trudged home and nothing had changed. She said she missed me, gave me the obligatory peck on the cheek, but we didn't even have "welcome home sex." A week later I convinced her to have sex which was as usual, totally unsatisfying. She just wasn't interested.

All my guilt evaporated, and I knew I would cheat again and again. Was I being selfish? Absolutely, but after trying for ten plus years of marriage for her to become my lover it was apparent things would never change. I would eventually stay with my wife for another fifteen years before calling it quits once the kids were about out of school. I knew she wasn't my soul mate or partner, and she proved it over and over through the years.

More stories to come!