I, Voyeur 4

Story Info
She fucked the whole thing.
2.3k words
4.47
1.8k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers

I had no intention of going out that night. Her date could have been just as rotten as the one who drove her into my arms two weeks previously. He could also have been a perfect gentleman. I had no way of knowing any more than she did. If I couldn't dissuade her from screwing around, I could at least offer her some protection. I also didn't want to spoil her fun.

The bedroom closet doors had adjustable louvers to allow air circulation. I rearranged the clothing to make room for a chair and adjusted the louvers to allow me to see the bed without being seen. The clothing was situated so I could duck behind it and hide if someone opened the door. I would have had a much better view if I were watching her across the street in her old place.

At eight-fifty I made sure the lights that were on when she left were still on, but no others. Two minutes after I took up my station in the closet, I heard the front door open.

I could hear Tammy and her date talking, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Silence was followed by footsteps as they came to the bedroom.

She was already stripped down to her shoes. Her nipples jutted out proudly. He was tossing off his suit as quickly as he could. I drew back instinctively when his shirt hit the closet door. I froze fearing my movement against the clothes in the closet could be heard. Slowly I eased back and peered through the louvers. Luckily the shirt had not caught on the door to block my field of vision. They did not seem to have heard me.

He turned his back to Tammy while he dropped his shorts. His cock was only half erect, but already at least seven inches long and two inches in diameter with room to grow. I felt certain he would probably hurt her with that thing, but I also remembered that a vagina stretches enough to allow an infant, which is much larger, to pass through. I held my breath as he looked over his shoulder at her and stroked it to a full foot in length and two and a half inches in diameter. The head was even larger. His balls reminded me of lemons. "Come on," she said. "Let me see it."

"Are you ready?" he teased.

"Yes, dammit! Turn around." He dropped his hands to his side and turned halfway around so she saw it in profile. Her hands flew to her mouth as she gasped. "My word! You're huge!"

"You said in the car you like big ones."

"Yes, but I had no idea. This is ridiculous. I don't know if I can.... No, I can't do it. There's no way."

"Don't worry." He sat on the bed beside her. "I'll be very gentle. You're not the first to be scared. Once I get you good and wet, we'll have a very good time. Besides, I have to figure out how to get your breasts in my mouth. That won't be easy."

"I guess I can titty-fuck you." She put her hand on his beast, but it did not fit completely around. "I'm not even going to try to suck on it. Lay down."

He stretched out on the bed. She began by licking the full length of it from root to tip, then ran her tongue around the glans. It seemed to get even bigger in response to her gentle touch on that sensitive area. She laid it on his belly and straddled his hips placing her slit against his dick. Laying down with her breasts pressed against his chest, she began kissing his face and neck. I noticed a small drop of moisture forming around her pussy lips.

She slid downward rubbing her slit against his meat so she could kiss his chest. His nipples appeared to be as sensitive as mine because they popped up the instant she ran her tongue across them. My breathing slowed as each of his ribs received her gentle kisses. I resisted the temptation to take my dick out and play with it. I knew how vocal I could be if I climaxed. That would ruin her fun. Her mouth played with his flat belly.

Tammy rose to her knees to move her face closer to his crotch. Allowing only her cheeks to rub against his stiff post, she kissed his leg creases. Next she kissed her way down his inner thighs to his knees, just as she had done with me. When she returned to his hips, she gently took the loose skin of his scrotum between her lips. He gasped as she made one futile attempt to suck one of his balls into her mouth. I felt sorry for him because I knew how nice it felt when took mine into her mouth, a pleasure he would never enjoy. I doubted he had ever received a blow job or had a woman swallow his seed. Being average certainly had it benefits.

Her pussy lips were slightly parted when she laid on her back to receive his caresses. I wondered if he could relax her enough to penetrate her. Their lips met again. Tammy was clearly warming to his touch. Her kisses were much firmer, much more passionate. Her nostrils flared as her breathing quickened. I expected her to cum the moment his lips touched her nipples; I was not disappointed. He drew a third of her massive melons into his mouth leaving her nips puckered and rigid. Her pussy lips were swollen and open. Her bottom glistened with her juices. I was beginning to believe she could handle him. He returned her rib kissing smooch for smooch as her breath came in short rapid pants. Her entire body vibrated again. He wasn't even near her chasm. Damn, he was good.

Her tummy quivered when he slowly dragged his tongue from one side to the other and back again. His tongue descended only a half inch closer to her cunt with each crossing. Again her body trembled with passion. After several minutes his lips contacted her inner thigh. She slammed her legs together and screamed with delight. It was at least a minute before he could resume his oral attention to her legs. Her juices flowed freely as she went into a series of orgasms, each immediately following the previous one.

"Put it in me!" she demanded. "I can't take any more of this."

She spread her legs wide open gripping her knees as he crawled between them and positioned himself for the assault on her tunnel. Tammy took his dick in both hands and guided it to her entrance. At first he only put half of the flared head inside, no more than a half inch. "Are you okay so far?" he asked.

"Yes, give me more, lots more." He added another half inch. "You're tormenting me." Slowly he spread her open with his massive member until the bulbous head was buried in her cunt. My own cock was straining against my pants. My crotch was soaked with precum. He stopped a moment to allow her to become comfortable. "Okay, give me more." He eased another inch, then another, into her. She kept begging for more until, amazingly, she took all of it. His huge gonads were against her bottom. I was extremely proud of her for being able to accommodate that monster. At the same time, I wondered if I would ever again be able to satisfy her with my meager six inches.

Slowly, gently, he began thrusting in and out of her. His meat shined with her fluids. A couple minutes later, she released her knees and wrapped her legs around his butt. Her arms encircled his chest and flattened her tits. Another series of rapid-fire climaxes surged through her body as he continued his slow hip motion. Her toes curled into fists. He was being as gentle as he had promised. From time to time he stopped while she caught her breath. "I can't believe you took all of me," he said.

"I can't either," she said between gasps.

"Am I hurting you?"

"It hurts so good. I almost don't want to send you home."

He smiled. "I'd love to spend the entire night like this."

"I would too, but I can't. You'll dry me up if you don't cum soon."

He began thrusting again, this time a little faster. I was stroking my cock through my pants. His pace increased slightly. Tammy hooked her ankles together and pressed her heels against his ass as he accelerated his strokes. His sac banged against her fanny as he abandoned all restraint. The force of his insertions moved them closer and closer to the head of the bed. They both screamed with passion as his balls pulled up. He froze completely buried to the hilt in her as he unloaded his seed into her womb. I clamped my eyes tightly shut as I shot my own load in my pants. By the time I had caught my breath and looked through the louvers, he had pulled out of her leaving her pussy wide open with their combined fluids flowing out. They lay on their backs gasping for breath.

When their breathing returned to a semblance of normal, he propped himself up on his elbow and kissed her cheek. "Why can't I stay?" he asked. He seemed to be pleading.

"This may sound strange," she said, "but I have a boyfriend."

"He doesn't have to know."

"He lives here too." She looked at her watch. "He'll be home in about an hour."

"You're kidding"

"No."

"Does he know about me?"

"He was hiding in here when you picked me up."

He sat up with an expression of consternation on his face. "This is weird. He approves of you dating and fucking other guys?"

"Uh-huh. We have a very open relationship. He's probably shooting his wad in some other cunt right now."

"I don't believe this. Tammy, you're a sweet lady, but I can't deal with this. I'm sorry. I thought I was a liberated guy. I guess I'm a bigger square than I thought."

"It's okay. This lifestyle isn't for everybody. I had a lot of fun tonight, both at dinner and here. I'll never forget that thing of yours."

"I hope I didn't hurt you with it. I would have to have that on my conscience."

"You stretched me a bit, but I'm fine. Remember, I begged you to put it in me. Come on, let's take a shower."

"What if your boyfriend comes home early? I'd better get dressed and go."

"He has strict orders not to come home before one. If he picked someone up, and I hope he did, then he'll probably be late."

They spent a half hour in the shower. When they came back out, her pussy, which had almost completely closed, was spread open again. Some of his cum stuck to her legs. I smiled to myself knowing she had been unable to resist another shot at his schlong. She laid on the bed watching him get dressed. He stuffed his tie into his jacket pocket. "I hope I don't pass him in the hall," he said.

"Even if you do," she said, "you won't know who he is and he won't know who you are."

She stood up, put her arms around his neck, and kissed him. "Thank you for a wonderful time. Make that times."

He smiled. "Will I ever see you again?"

"Who knows? I might get a hankering for your beast again."

They left the room. I pushed the closet door open and slowly stood up. My legs were stiff from four hours of sitting. I undressed and stretched out on the bed. I heard the front door open and close.

Tammy gasped when she entered the bedroom and jumped back. My dick was pointing at the ceiling. "Where the hell did you come from?" she cried.

"The closet," I said nonchalantly as I sat up.

"You were here all the time?"

"Of course. Did you think I'd take a chance on your getting hurt again like you were two weeks ago?"

She dove onto the bed knocking me back down. "Oh, Jeff, I love you!" she cried. Tears began to flow down her cheeks. I kissed her eyes. She laid on top of me, her nipples still hard as rocks. "What am I going to do with you?" She pressed her mouth passionately against mine. Lifting her hips, she reached down and guided my boner into her open cunt.

"Can you even feel me?" I asked when she lifted her jaw off mine.

"Oh, yes, you feel wonderful inside me. How did you feel watching me fuck Rick right under your nose?" She wiggled her hips a bit as she spoke,

"You're trying to influence my answer."

She laid still. "Okay, I'll stop. For a minute. Now, how do you feel?"

"I feel like fucking your brains out."

"You know what I mean. Are you jealous?"

"Of whom? Of him for being so heavily endowed? Of you for getting laid when I didn't? That was my own doing."

"No. Of him for fucking me."

"Why should I be? That was our agreement. He's gone, and you're glad to be with me. Actually, I feel sorry for him. He'll never find a woman who can take him in her bottom; he'll never enjoy a blowjob or have his balls sucking into a woman's mouth."

"The next one probably will be closer to normal, like you."

"As long as I know you will finish the night with me, I'm okay with it. Having won your heart is what's important to me.".

"What if I want to spend the night with someone?"

"Let me know first. That closet could get rather uncomfortable."

"What makes you so accepting of my lifestyle? Every other man I've been with wanted to marry me and tie me down the moment I took my clothes off."

"I want to make you happy. Would you be happy if I tried to cramp your style?"

"No, I won't."

"Then will you be my wife?"

HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers