I, Voyeur 3

Story Info
A lusty weekend in Atlantic City.
2.3k words
4.53
1.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
263 Followers

Tammy slowly lowered the binoculars. She bit her lip and lowered her head. I set the bedding on the sofa. Slowly she turned to face me. "You were spying on me," she said quietly.

"Didn't you see me wave to you?" I asked.

"That was you?"

"Yes, couldn't you tell?"

"No. It's difficult to make out faces at this distance. Of course, with this or a telescope, it would be simple."

"I've never used it before tonight. I only got it out because I thought you looked familiar from here."

"Are you jealous?"

"A little. More angry. Not at you, but at him for treating you so badly."

"Did it turn on watching me with other men?" I sat on the arm of the sofa, folded my hands together, and looked at the floor. She came over to me and put her hand on my shoulder. "Are you turned on?"

"Yes,' I said very softly.

"Do you know why I sleep with so many men?" I shook my head. "I need variety in my life, and in my bed."

"Why did you call me tonight?"

She sat on the sofa next to me and put her hand on mine. "Because, my darling knight in shining armor, you are the first man that I have ever wanted to have come back. You are someone I can trust. I think I'm in love with you."

"I think I love you too."

"Jeff, it's not in my nature to be faithful, at least not sexually. I love experimenting with different cocks, different lovers, different styles of making love. Do you understand that?"

"I'm trying. I really am."

"If we continue seeing each other, you will have to do more than understand it. You will have to live with it. You have to deal with the fact I'm fucking other men."

"Suppose we got married and wanted to have kids? How could I be sure they were mine?"

"I hadn't thought about that. I guess I would have to be faithful for a while."

I kissed her lips very gently. She got up on her knees, put her arms around my neck, and laid her head on my shoulder. The embrace felt better than anything I had ever known, including sex. I felt complete for the first time in my life. "You can use the bed. It has fresh sheets on it. I'll be all right here."

"We will use the bed. I feel okay now. I want to shower first."

We didn't make love that night. Tammy curled up beside me in bed, and we fell asleep with her head on my shoulder. It was the most peaceful night's sleep I had ever had.

Sunday morning we went back to her place long enough to pack her clothes and bring them to my apartment. Afterwards we found a champagne brunch. In the afternoon we went walking in a park and watched the parents playing with their children. The day seemed like a scene out of a movie, but without the romantic background music. We stopped frequently to hug and kiss. As usual, she didn't bother putting on any underwear. I kept looking for someplace where we could knock off a quickie, but there were too many kids running around. Because of her short skirt, I expected a child to go running and yelling, "Mommy, mommy, that lady isn't wearing panties," but it didn't happen.

In the evening, I fixed dinner using the extra food I had bought the day before. I managed to find a couple candles for the table. She pronounced me an excellent chef, even though the meal consisted of pork chops and instant mashed potatoes with a can of corn thrown in for good measure.

That night we made love for two hours. Everything we did was in slow motion. I felt like I was handling a delicate piece of fine china. Her skin was so soft, so smooth, so utterly flawless. When I did enter her, we felt completely united, not just joined at the genitals. After I had climaxed I surprised both of us by remaining rock hard inside her. A couple minutes later I began thrusting again and shot a second load into her womb.

The following week was delightful. We rode to and from work together; we ate lunch together; took coffee breaks together. Everyone in the office was convinced we would be married within a month. That was a notion I became more and more enamored with daily. As she promised, on Tuesday Tammy told me she would spend the weekend with me. I immediately reserved a hotel room in Atlantic City.

We packed our suitcases Thursday night and put them in my car Friday morning when we went to work. I reminded her there weren't any nude beaches where we were going, and that she would have to have at least a bikini. At quitting time we raced to the car. I paused long enough to remove my suit coat and tie and unbutton my collar. I had planned ahead and had worn a short-sleeved shirt. She tossed her jacket into the back seat and opened the top buttons of her blouse. We hopped into the car and hit the road.

We stopped for dinner after an hour. At her insistence, I passed up a couple fancy steak houses in favor of a family-oriented restaurant. We sat side by side in the booth instead of opposite each other like the other couples. After we placed our order, she snuggled up against me, and I put my left arm around her shoulders. Our eyes met, then closed as our lips brushed together. My right hand slowly traced a line up her thigh under her skirt until it encountered her hairless pussy. Her legs parted enough for me to trace her slit with my fingertips. "Keep in mind that we have an audience," she whispered.

"I didn't think that would bother you," I said.

"That depends on whether there are kids around," she said softly. A three-year-old boy was leaning across the seat from the booth in front of us and scowling very disapprovingly. I quickly brought my right hand above the table.

When we got back on the road, Tammy's legs were apart, and my fingers were busy teasing her slit and her clit. She responded by opening my fly and extracting my stick shift. Her tender touch kept me rigid for an hour while I kept her on the edge of an orgasm. Finally she announced she couldn't stand any more teasing and insisted I pull off the road. I found a side road, turned off the highway, and parked on the shoulder of the road. While she pushed her seat back, I turned off the engine and doused the lights. In the dim twilight, the car looked vacant. I climbed over the center console and knelt between her inviting thighs. Her hand led my desperate cock to her dripping pussy. After shifting position a couple times, we got our hips together. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and I commenced fucking her as hard and as fast as I could. Within minutes we both felt our loins tighten. My first load of seed sent her over the edge. She shrieked with delight as her own finale shook her to the core.

An hour later we entered Atlantic City. The gaudy lights of the casinos reminded me of a scaled down version of Las Vegas. The biggest difference was the boardwalk.

After checking into our hotel, we went for a walk. The full moon had risen over the ocean. A gentle breeze played with the hem of her skirt trying to, but not quite succeeding in, lifting it enough to put her charms on display. Joggers of both sexes passed us in both directions, the men generally wearing only shorts and running shoes, the women adding only a sports bra. Tammy was openly checking each guy's buns or his equipment as he trotted by us. At one point I asked her if she wanted to bring one of them back to our room to play with. "Maybe next time," she replied. "This weekend I'm all yours. Jeff, everything is happening so fast. Last weekend you were just another man to conquer. Now I'm madly in love with you. I love being a slut, but I'm ready to change my life completely if you just say the word. For the first time in my life, I want to be faithful."

"Do you really think you can become another person at the snap of my fingers?" I asked.

"I'm willing to try.

"I've certainly enjoyed watching you and your studs from across the street for the past couple years. I'm not sure I want to deprive myself of that pleasure."

"Maybe we shouldn't live together. I still have my place until the end of the month. I could renew my lease for another year and buy you a telescope so you'd have a better view."

"Or we could hide a digital video recorder in the bedroom so you could make some home movies. We could watch them together later."

"What would you be doing while I was getting laid?"

"Do you believe I can't seduce anyone but you? I haven't exactly been celibate either."

"I suppose we could take turns going out alone. I don't want to spend the night at some guy's place that I know very well. I feel safer on my own turf. Right now that's irrelevant. You are the only man I want in my bed."

"Don't tell me you aren't tempted by all these studs running around here."

"Okay, I won't tell you." She laughed at her own joke and kissed me on the cheek. "Come on. I want to play the slots, then we'll go back to our room, and you can play with my slot."

We spent most of Saturday on the beach alternating between swimming in the ocean and soaking up the sun.

Tammy's bikini was the most fantastic thing I had ever seen. The bottom wasn't much more than a G-string. Her pussy was covered, but it was plain she shaved it. Not a single hair showed around the patch. The top amazed me the most. The cups were simply glued onto her breasts. From the back she appeared to be topless. I expected the cups to come off in the water, but they stayed in place.

My swimsuit was a tight pair of bikini briefs that molded to my bulge. Tammy's blatant display of her body ensured I had a painful bulge. The few valuables we took with us were carried in a fanny pack that had a zipper lock. The key was inside my briefs.

We ate lunch in a small coffee shop on the boardwalk. The wait staff was accustomed to people eating in their swimsuits and paid the customers no special notice in spite of their skimpy attire. Tammy, on the other hand, did attract attention, both to her delight and mine. I relished being with the one woman in the restaurant everyone wanted to see. She made sure she could be seen. She insisted on a table near the door that everyone would pass enroute to the others. Her attention was focused solely on me. I felt like the king of the world.

In the evening, we changed into more conventional attire to see a couple shows. Neither of us wore underwear. My semi-erect cock was outlined against my pants, much to Tammy's delight. She wore a blouse made of very clinging material which showed off her prominent nipples.

After the last show we went to a porno palace. She was the only woman there. We bought some tokens and went to the back where the individual booths were. We squeezed into one and closed the door. It reeked of dried semen, but we didn't care. We intended to add some of mine. We couldn't see much of the screen, not that we cared. By standing up, she placed her pussy in front of my face. I gleefully buried my nose and mouth in her snatch. Only after she had had three orgasms did I bother to come up for air. The chair was only big enough for one person. I sat while she straddled my lap and impaled herself on my post. I couldn't do anything but let her rock her hips back and forth until I filled her womb with my cum.

The following Wednesday Tammy told me she had a date for the coming Friday night. After the weekend in Atlantic City, the news was a bit of a blow even though I knew it would happen eventually. I hadn't expected it to be so soon.

Friday night, she dressed in a tight miniskirt and semi-sheer blouse. I was in the living room when she came out of the bedroom around seven. "How do I look?" she asked.

"Hot enough to fuck," I said.

"I guess this is it. Are you sure you want to go through with this?"

I hesitated a moment before answering. "Sure. I want you to have a good time."

"Remember, I will be coming back with him around nine, so you have to be gone by then."

"I know."

"You're not to come home before one."

"Right."

"When you come home, I will have his cum in my pussy."

"I know."

"You don't seem like you want...."

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine."

The doorbell rang. "I can send him away."

"No, you go have fun, then bring him home and fuck his brains out."

"Jeff, I love you."

"I love you too." I ran my fingertips around her nipples to make them stand up.

"Why did you do that?"

"So he will see you're hot for him." I kissed her cheek to avoid messing up her lipstick, then dashed to the bedroom and closed the door. After I heard the front door close, I returned to the living room.

HotJim
HotJim
263 Followers