I Want it Everywhere

Story Info
Hot hotel sex.
1.2k words
4.53
3.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maskscara
Maskscara
40 Followers

Want it Everywhere

"Puppy,

Meet me at the Hilton Garden Inn

on Levi's Common Blvd.

Friday evening 8pm

Plan on staying the night

Bring a bathing suit

And your best smile.

I'll see you then Puppy

XOXO"

My work week seemed to fly by, and soon Friday came around. I was antsy, fidgeting, and restless. I concentrated on the songs on the radio with a huge smile on my face.

I thought about where the night would take me. The hours seemed to drag endlessly but soon enough I finished up my work day.

I sent a text to make sure everything was still going as planned.

"Master,

Are we still on for tonight?"

He texted back immediately

"Of course!

I can hardly wait.

To get you all alone.

See you soon Puppy.

XOXO "

I got into my car and drove out to my betrothed. I was on autopilot while I played out all the scenarios of what could happen.

I found a far away parking spot, checked my face In the mirror, and grabbed my travel bag from the trunk.

I didn't pack much since my clothes would look better on the floor instead. That thought made me smile ear to ear as I headed into the lobby.

I checked in at the front desk and I was given the second key.

I rode the elevator up to the 5th floor and I proceeded to the right.

The carpeted patterned floor lined the hallway walls. They closed in on me, as my heart rate accelerated, the closer I got to the door.

I knocked, waited a minute, and then used my keycard.

I pushed open the door and before I could even get the door shut behind me, he grabbed my bag and tossed it aside.

He ogled me up and down and then threw me up against the door by my neck.He held me there for a good minute and I stayed still as a statue.

He was large in stature, so much taller than my 5'1 physique.

He turned my head, forcefully, to the side. They looked down at me viewing my profile.

He inhaled deep as if trying to commit my scent to his memory.

He started to kiss my neck and earlobe and then pulled my pouty lips to his.

We passionately kissed up against the door.

I could feel the effect I had on him. I was so grateful to be of service. My ego trip grew along with the bulge in his pants.

I wrapped one of my legs around him and pulled him into me.

He pushed me away and said sternly

"Take off all your clothes, face the door, put both your hands up on it, and don't make a sound. Do it, do it now!"

I was an obedient puppy and completed what was asked of me in the order of how he asked.

I stood there, back to him, as I felt his eyes penetrate my skin.

I heard his belt unfasten and forced out of the belt loops.Then I heard his pants unzip and hit the floor.

I waited in patient silence for his forceful touch. However toothy it may have been.

I prepared for pain and equally anticipated the pleasure.

I listened very carefully to both of his knees crackle a bit as he kneeled down in back of me.

A moment later I felt his breath on my alabaster mounds. I braced my body because I knew it was coming.

His hand spanked my cheeks and I hissed a bit. He alternated in set waves of threes. They became more and more firm as my ass swelled from his bare palm. He paused for a moment and caressed the welts.

Then I heard the jangle of his belt again. He doubled it over, and air snapped the leather strap.

I wouldn't dare to speak a word, not even a murmur or flinch.

He rhythmically smacked the outside of my cheeks and then dragged the belt down my ass crack.

I tried not to whimper but the pain had almost become too unbearable to endure. Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, he stopped.

I listened to the silence. Then movement again. I could hear him touch himself and while he grunted.I had hoped he wouldn't finish without me.

Suddenly he stood up quickly and commanded me. "Close your eyes, Turn around, open your legs, and put your hands over your head"

I complied, closed my eyes tight, and turned around. I shuffled backwards until my heels hit against the bottom of the door. I placed both of my hands above my head and interlocked them.

I heard him moan...."mmmmmmm".....

And I could hear him tug on himself again.

I remained at his mercy. Naked, blinded, and bound by my obedience.

I felt him, his aura, his presence in front of me. His hand extended outward while he caressed my breasts. He pressure pinched my nipples, then became sweet suckles, and finally turned to bites.

Next, nails shredded down my tummy, flanks, and thighs. He made sure not to touch my nether region because he was my perfect master of tease.

His hands gripped mine. They were numb from minutes of concise positioning.

We were face to face and he dipped his tongue into my mouth.

He pushed against me, hard and ready to fuck. He continued to poke around my wet opening.

I remained open, willing, and waiting.

He entered me with little to no resistance. My pathway was wet and primed.

He lifted my ass and pushed firm against the door and I wrapped my legs around his hips.

He aggressively plunged into me without any protection with deep and hard pumps.

It was only a matter of a minute before I shuttered and came. I started to squeal and he stuffed the side of his hand into my mouth to shut me up.

My body loudly crashed into the door from his strides. He continued to moan loudly as he filled my womb with his member. It was almost like he made sure all of the hotel neighbors heard us.

"Take it, take all of me!" He yelped as he exploded all his fluid in me.

I could feel the viscosity of his spunk inside of me while he pulsed and grunted widly. I couldn't help but climax again as he rammed his hot cum deeper into me.

He kissed me while his cock was still in me

And said....

"Now that we've fucked up against the door. Where will it be next?"

I smiled and scanned the room and saw plenty of valid options......

The herringbone checkered pattern gray floor?

A business desk with a swivel style armed chair?

The stationary red chair nestled in the corner with a free standing ottoman in front of it?

On the white laundered sheets that were bleach scented and slightly stiff?

Stretched over the side of the platform king size bed?

Head railed up against the dark cherry wood headboard?

Up against the window so the parking lot can see?

Out on the balcony gripping the railing?

In the shower after soaping each other up?

In the corner of the pool at night?

"I want it everywhere.

But I mostly want to wake up next to you.

Head on your chest.

Nestled in your armpit.

Until you have to leave.....again.

To go home to your wife."

Maskscara
Maskscara
40 Followers