All Comments on 'I Want To Do That'

by 5thRing

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pissing ruined it. Freak show.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Topping from the bottom doesn't appeal to me at all. Try again.

vootvootvootvootalmost 2 years ago

Great story, the dynamic between them was so well sketched with so little dialogue. Other commenters: There's literally a piss tag, if you read it anyway, that's on you. And not every relationship has to fit into a perfect dom/sub box, nobody cares about your rigid, boring preferences. Human relationships are complex and it's good to see that represented.

5thRing5thRingalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Someone will need to explain "topping from the bottom" to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Topping from the bottom" is a complaint I've only ever read from female dommes. Possibly men do complain about it too, but I've never come across it. It means the "sub" is trying to control the scene, tell the top how to do things, overuse safe words, stuff like that. Generally being annoying. If true, that's what ball gags are for.

For me and the other tops I'm friends with, men and women both, having some empathy and intuition for what the bottom is feeling, and playing their bodies like a musical instrument is a big turn-on. Your story was on the mark as far as I'm concerned.

5thRing5thRingover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymous, for the explanation. I appreciate that and the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user5thRing@5thRing
I love getting comments on my stories. I like honest CONSTRUCTIVE critiques: what SPECIFICALLY you liked and disliked. I'm seeking ways to improve because even I am not satisfied with my own work. Simply saying that you didn't like it is not helpful, at all. I have just su...