I Want To Fuck Your Wife

Story Info
Sujata becomes prostitute.
894 words
2.71
13.8k
10
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters over 18 years of age. This story is in English but uses Hindi/Urdu words. Do not read if you are not familiar with the language. Only bareback sex in my stories. This story has no condoms and all sex is bareback. There is prostitution in this story. If this offends do not read. This story is hard core sex. If it offends do not read. This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real persons is coincidental. Do not read the whole story and then say take lessons in story writing. I will assume you loved the story. This story is dedicated to my over 100 followers and all my readers.

I was working in the office when the phone rang. It was my friend Rohit and his opening sentence was "I WANT TO FUCK YOUR WIFE."

I was taken aback and asked him what do you mean. He then reminded me of our recent threesome with her and he loved her chooth, the way she took his cock in all her holes, the way I licked and sucked his cock and wanted to fuck her once again. I told him what we did was for fun and we were not going to repeat.

Not to be ignored he called again two times in the next week. On his third call I asked him to come and meet me as it was obvious he would not give up.

The Meeting

Rohit met me at the Krishna Hotel coffee shop. He was wearing a brown pair of jeans and a denim shirt. His muscles were bulging and his heavy body made my eyes feast on his body. I started remembering the last time we were together with his cock in my mouth and he was ramming me saying Atul tera kya mooh hai. I was sucking his cock and enjoying the taste of his cum as he ejaculated,

Another time he, Sujata and me were together and he had fucked her hard. She was on the floor with her saree up, legs wide, blouse open. i was sucking her boobs and he was in her chooth. He was ramming her hard and the only sounds were the OOH and AAHS of Sujata.

That day had started with me fucking Sujata the whole night. She had woken me at 3AM and put her chooth on my mouth. I felt her chooth, started licking and was in ecstasy with her saying "Suresh mujhe chodo. Zor se chod. Bahenchod mujhe chod....mujhe apne dost se bhi chudhwaa......CHOD bahenchod....maachod...."

This went on the whole night. Morning came and I asked her which friend of mine do you want to have sex with.."KISSE CHUDHAI KARVANI HAI...." She replied "mujhe Rohit ka lund hona....usse meri chudhai karvaoge kya...."

I agreed but asked how do you know he will fuck you. She simply said she new.

The next morning she called Rohit and invited him for a fuck saying I had agreed to him fucking her and she desperately wanted his cock....."mujhe tumhara laurda choot me hona....zor se meri chudhai karo..."

Rohit reached our home and called me in office. He told me he was in my house and taking Sujata for a outing. I would see them later after she had been properly fucked. He also told me she was very pretty in a yellow chiffon saree.

I heard him and said bye. I was thinking of how I could have seen them fucking. My wish was granted soon as Rohit and Sujata were in my office by one O'Clock. Rohit told me I owed him for condoms because he couldn't get his lund up. They took me home.

We sat in the living room and the heat in the room was high. Both the lovebirds wanted chudhai. We soon went to the library where I started to kiss Sujata. She responded and soon I put her saree up. She was not wearing a panty. I opened the zip of Rohits trousers. His lund was happy to be free and he rammed her chooth. She was screaming Fuck me....chodo...zor se chodo...Suresh tum bhi chodna.......mujhe dono ka laurda chooth mein hona....chodo....chodo

After he finished ramming her I joined in the act, opened her blouse and started sucking her nipples. She enjoyed my mouth and hands. After some time said MAADERCHOD MUJHE CHODO.....TERA CHOOSNA ACHA HAI LEKIN LAURDA HONA......

Soon I was ramming her and she was screaming CHODH...CHODO......LAURDA DAL... BACHA PAIDA KAR...ZOR SE CHODO....FUCK HARDER......TERE MEIN AUR DUM NAHI .....CHODO....CHODO.

After some time we were spent bur I wanted to taste her chooth so I licked her chooth and eat all his and my cum along with all her juices.

Rohit Meets Sujata

Today Rohit reminded me of that day. So I asked him to buy saree, sindoor and bichooa with petticoat for my wife and meet her at home. That evening Rohit came to our house. Sujata was thrilled with the gifts. She immediately dressed in the red saree. He put the toe rings on her feet and sindoor in her maang. I now told the couple you are now like married so why dont you have honeymoon.

They both went out for the night to Ganesh hotel and spent the night fucking. After that night Sujata had several sex partners and got lots of gifts from the men.