I Want to Get Raped Ch. 02

Story Info
I go back for more and bite off a lot more than I can chew.
2.8k words
4.45
32.2k
46

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I DO NOT CONDONE RAPE IN ANY FORM. THIS IS PURPOSELY EXAGGERATED FOR THE SAKE OF SEXUAL FANTASY.

It was exactly one week after my rape at the hands of a stranger. I went out to the movies once again with my friend. She offered me a ride home, knowing full well I wouldn't accept it. I had told her all about my encounter with an unknown man and she thought I was insane, but I told her that I could not wait to see him again. In the end, she didn't say much about it.

I looked around for my rapist and he was nowhere in sight. Maybe he was already waiting for me there. I remembered that I had told him that I would be there next week, and I was dead serious about it. I had put on this HOT little mini skirt and a low cut, sleeveless, loose crop top that showed off plenty of underboob if I raised my arms or arched my back. Once again, bra and underwear were missing completely. I thought a skirt would be better, that way I wouldn't have to walk past all my neighbors late at night with my pussy showing off and my ass hanging out of my ripped leggings.

I steadily walked towards the trail. My heart fluttered with anticipation. Would he do anal again? Probably. Was he going to come inside, just like last time? Hopefully. I was getting wet just thinking about it.

It was colder than I thought it would be. My legs, stomach and arms were all completely exposed, and they were freezing. I felt my nipples perking up. Anyone who walked by would be able to see them. The juices running down my inner thigh certainly did not help with that.

I continued my walk along the path and there was a whole group of four guys standing in front of me. Any other night, I would have done my whole routine on them, but I had a date already. As I passed them, the largest of the four grabbed my arm.

"It's got to be you. You're the bitch who comes here to get raped. Nobody else would be wearing this outfit in this weather on this trail," he said. "You also match the description perfectly. Huge tits, blonde hair and a pair of hips that'll make a man go wild." He slapped my boobs and they bounced for a little bit.

They knew about me! I had a reputation! He must have spread the word and sent his friends here! GOSH, that was so fucking hot!

He put his arm around my waist and pulled me close. His hand explored my exposed back and a tingle ran up my spine causing my hairs to stand on edge. I dropped my purse on the ground. I could feel his bulge through his pants pressing against me.

"Get on your knees and unzip my pants," he ordered. I hesitated. He put his hand on my shoulers and forced me to kneel. I was now face to face with his crotch. I unzipped his pants and pulled his underwear down. His cock sprung out.

He rubbed it against my face. "Now suck it," he said.

"Okay," I responded quietly. I'd sucked dick a few times before so I knew what I was doing. I placed my lips over his head and moved them down slowly. I looked up at him with my big brown eyes just in time to see him move his hands to place them both firmly on the back of my head, grabbing me by my hair.

He forced my head forward, causing me to choke on his dick as my face got buried in his pelvis. He held me there for a few seconds, letting me struggle for air before sliding my head along his shaft.

Now this was what a forced blowjob was supposed to be like! His penis hit the back of my throat as my gags filled the air around us. My breasts pressed against his thighs. I slapped his legs to "get him to stop" but there was nothing I wanted more than for him to keep going. The way that he handled me was already getting me wet. The taste of his cock overwhelmed my senses and the constant jerking of my head back and forth caused me to get dizzy.

It wasn't too long before I felt him shoot a huge, sticky load down my throat. It was magnificent. I swallowed every last drop, despite the sour taste. He finally loosened his grip on me and pulled out his shiny cock, complete with a coating of saliva, fresh from the mouth of yours truly.

I fell backward, landing on my back. I panted, my chest rising and falling as I stared at all four of the men surrounding me. They all had their cocks out now. "Uh, who's next?" I muttered shyly, with an awkward smile.

One of them climbed on top of me and lifted my shirt up, exposing my breasts. My nipples were hard as diamonds, and it wasn't just because of the cold anymore. He slapped them around a little bit before putting his dick between them.

His dick felt cold in comparison, I could only imagine that my breasts warmed him up plenty. He slid his penis nicely between them. He was pretty quick about it too. The friction was causing me to heat up. I smiled at him as I grabbed both my boobs and pushed them together to completely envelope his cock with them. I moved my breasts up and down, letting him feel the joy of being jerked off between them.

Out of nowhere, he shot a white stream across my face. I instinctively closed my eyes to shield them and when I opened them, I heard him say, "Smile for the camera." Then I was immediately blinded by a bright flash.

He then showed me his phone screen. It was a picture of me grinning with a line of semen across my face and my boobs out with a cock between them. This was getting out of hand fast.

"Hey, please delete that. I'm already letting you guys have me. You don't need pictures!" I protested, trying to grab his phone. He held it just out of my reach.

"You're 'letting' us have you? Lady, the second we found out someone like you walks this path at night, we were going to fuck you whether you 'let' us or not. I suggest you at least enjoy it," he said.

At that moment I felt the front of my skirt get flipped up and my pussy immediately get spread wide as another penis entered it. I felt my brain slowly getting stupider. The fact that they were actively ignoring my pleas only turned me on even more and the dick that had just entered satisfied every lustful craving I had in that moment.

My pussy was sopping wet so he had no trouble getting in. The guy who had just titfucked me got up off of me. The unexpected intrusion caused me to arch my back so that my belly pointed upwards. The man fucking me put his arms around my back and flipped us over so that I was on top. He put his hands on my hips and brought my waist up and down onto him over and over. A good dick in me was EXACTLY what I needed at that moment. I felt a wave of relief was over me as I finally got what I had been craving.

That relief didn't last long. I saw a flash come from behind and another in front. They were taking more pictures of me riding this guy's dick! Unbelievable! I hated it so much but OH MY GOD DID THAT TURN ME ON! I panicked again remembering how bad it would be if pictures of me like this got around but every time the head of his penis hit the entrance to my womb, I fucking melted and lost all sense of reality. I couldn't even stop myself from drooling on this guy's chest, much less get out words telling him to stop. He could have taken his hands off my waist and my stupid ass would have kept bouncing up and down on him.

Needless to say, it did not take long for me to cum hard. It was everything I had anticipated and then some. It felt like the entire world had just been lifted off my shoulders in a sweet release of pleasure. The guy under me had no mercy on me while I was at my most sensitive.

Once that was over though, my mind certainly cleared up a lot. Now I actually fought back but it was tough when he kept slamming my waist down on his crotch.

"Please stop, guys. I can't have you guys taking pictures. That could ruin me! At least promise me, you won't share them," I pleaded. I would take any kind of bargain here, but they offered me nothing to work with. I kind of liked it.

"Baby, we're here to ruin you," one of them said as he pushed me down and climbed on top of me. It took me a second too long to realize what was happening before he ripped my skirt off of me and shoved his stiff cock in my ass. He went all in and I could feel myself slowly revert to my stupid, slutty self.

I tightened both my holes. I wasn't sure if it was too try to push them out or keep them in but he went to town on my ass. I wasn't used to anal yet so it was pretty painful. Every time he pushed into me, I fell onto the dick under me, letting it slide deeper into my pussy.

I'd never taken two dicks at once. I only loved them more as I was sandwiched between their bodies. It was an experience like no other. Twice the dick, twice the moans coming out of my mouth and, best of all, twice the roughness.

Dicks ripped in and out of me. My body shook up and down and it was all I could do to not just lose my mind and tell them to fuck me here all night long. The only reason I didn't was because somewhere, way in the back of my mind, an increasingly small part of me wanted those pictures gone. However, in that moment, that small part barely mattered as it got drowned out by an overwhelming lust.

My breasts pressed up against the chest of the man under me and then the man on top of me came down and pressed himself tightly against my back. My head rested, just below the chin of the man under me. I looked at him with a dumb, slackjawed expression on my face and he just smiled. He'd taken his hands off my hips, but to satisfy myself, I had kept moving back them up every time they got pushed back down by the guy in my ass.

The guy behind me reached around and put two of his fingers in my mouth and without a thought in my mind, I sucked them. It was like he used them as a hook to pull me closer to him before coming down on me from above. I felt him flatten my ass against his pelvis as he bottomed out in every thrust. He spanked me a few times and I moaned in response. This was such a good rape. I was in heaven.

"You don't care if we fill you up, right?" one of them asked.

"Please do," I moaned. The words weren't even being processed by my brain before being said.

"What a slut," the man behind me said with a spank. A warm sensation filled me as both men hit their limits and came inside. I came with them and it was an even better feeling than the last one. My whole body shook between them as pleasure hit every single part of me. The man in back pulled out but I stayed where I was, resting gently on top of the other man.

When I looked up I saw that one of them had grabbed my purse. He was holding my driver's license in his hand. "Hello, Samantha. I bet you've got a nice house on 27 Harold Street."

Now my heart sank. This was officially way out of control. The pictures were worthless by comparison. They knew where I lived! I immediately got up and tried to snatch my purse but got held back by another man who put his arm around my neck.

"Wouldn't it be so much better if we broke into your house one day and had some fun there?" one asked. "It'd be a whole lot better than here."

I hate to say it but the thought made me wet again. GOD, I was so horny tonight. "I'm sorry for being a slut, OK? Yeah, I had a rape fantasy and thank you for giving me a wonderful night but that is WAY too far! That's my house!"

They didn't say a word after that. "Please please please! Can we all just forget about this and never think about it again?" I begged again. It didn't make a difference. I got pushed back to the floor on my hands and knees.

"We'll keep all this a secret between us, but you've gotta be our plaything from now on and do anything we ask," the man holding my purse said.

"I'll do anything!" I shouted but I got the feeling it didn't really matter whether I said I would or not.

The last man who hadn't taken his turn with me yet stepped up. I looked up at him. Holy shit was he hung. He was the perfect finale for this scenario. The guy grabbing me let go and let this last guy take over behind me.

He grabbed me by the waist and lined his cock up with my pussy. Then he pushed forward slowly. He was definitely the biggest dick I'd ever taken. I thought he was going to tear me apart. When I thought he was done, there was still another few inches to go.

Pain and pleasure flooded my brain and were released in moans. Then he had finally gone all the way in. My inner walls hugged him as he pulled out and slammed back in at a reasonable pace.

A few more thrusts in, I saw something fall in front of me. It was my purse. It never hit the ground but it was hanging a little below my neck. He must have thrown it and was holding the other end.

Then he jerked back and held it there, bending my back towards him. I struggled for air, clawing at my neck as my own purse blocked off my throat. Choking me? No guy had ever been bold enough to try THAT with me. I loved it. At every turn these guys found new ways to use me that went beyond anything I had imagined. They were all making me discover new things about myself every few minutes. The purse also worked for him to pull me back to him after he pulled out. He cut me some slack after going balls deep and I would suck in air as I fall forward a little before being pulled back.

Then I started bucking my hips back to meet him. He was making me feel AMAZING, I thought I should return the favor. He filled every inch of me and was hitting all the right spots. I felt like putty being molded into his perfect woman. I was being used, played with and did not care for a second. These men could ruin my life but maybe it would be worth it to be able to experience this pleasure. I would gladly be their slut.

He pulled back on the purse tightly so that I was pulled back against him. He let go of the purse and instead put his own arm around me, choking me with his hand. I was really feeling the lack of oxygen alongside his dick deep inside me. I came hard, squirting a few feet in front of me as he came in my pussy and my eyes rolled back as I shuddered in his arms from the intensity of the orgasm.

"Dob't worry. The night's still young," he said. These guys were nothing like my previous rapist.

They all took turns fucking me for the rest of the night until the sun came up. When they were done, they just left me there, still drowning in my own pleasure. This time, I didn't get to walk back in ripped leggings. Instead, since my skirt got torn, I had to walk completely naked aside from my sleeveless crop top.