I Want to Play a Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John says to her "Ok, How about an Ace? Do you have an Ace?"

"Hey, no compliment that time... try again!"

John says "Oh, you're right. Lori my love, the Queen of my Life, the Ace of my Days... Do you have an Ace because I'm dreaming of my King and your Ace together at last?"

"Oh, I like that idea, but no, I don't have an Ace", Lori says, "Go Fish."

John draws a Jack, and tries really hard to keep a poker face so she doesn't suspect he drew a match.

Lori looks at her hand - that useless 3, an 8, and a Jack. "John, I don't know what to ask! This is crazy. Ok, fine... do you have a 3?"

"No, I don't have a 3. BUT look, a 3 is pretty useless at this point, since I'm already shirtless. So, how about this. You can make that 3 into a Wild Card and it automatically matches whatever you draw now, how about that?!" John offers.

"Oh, wow, ok, that sounds good to me... ", Lori says with a bit of a surprise, "What do you get out of that?"

"I don't know, but I love where this game is going, and almost everything in the deck is good for me!" John says with a big smile.

"Ok, sounds good", Lori smiles back, and draws a card, "Oh, it's a QUEEN," she squeals.

"Like I said, almost everything in that deck is good for me!!" John says.

"My BREASTS... finally.... Oh, come suck on my breasts!"

John leans over to Lori and kisses her soft breasts. The full breasts fill his hands. He gently strokes them from her clavicle along the edge of the triangle of freckles down to her breasts.

Lori quivers a bit as his finger gets lower and lower along her breast.

He loves the feel of her skin and the rise of her breasts. He strokes back up the other side of the triangle, and Lori sighs a bit as his finger moves away from her more sensitive parts.

John cups one breast in his hand and lifts it up. Lori jumps a little as he kisses under her breast. He kisses all over her right breast, working in circles and curves, closer and closer to her nipples. John eventually takes her nipple in his mouth and sucks gently at first, but then harder and harder.

Lori loves the feel of his warm lips on her breasts and especially on her nipple. As John's tongue flicks her nipple, she feels the blood rush to her breasts and her nipple harden. John sucks on her nipple, gently at first, then harder and harder. It's almost getting painful, he is sucking so hard, then he switches to the left nipple.

John sucks on Lori's hard nipple, loving the feel of it in his mouth. He sucks as hard as he dare without hurting her, and as she starts to flinch a bit, switches over to the other breast. That nipple is soft to start, but soon starts to harden up too. Lori moans a little with each tug on her breasts.

She rubs John's back, and then his chest, and down to his dick, still sticking out of his boxers. As she brushes it, John instinctively sucks a little harder. She wraps her hand around his hard erection and squeezes. John shivers and Lori giggles. "Oh, you like that huh!?"

"Yeah, I love when you touch him, and squeezing is amazing."

"You like squeezing huh?" she squeezes tightly. John groans in happiness.

"Since you were nice about that 3 and gave me a wild card for this Queen, how about you get something out of it too!!" Lori says quietly.

"Huh, I'm enjoying your breasts a lot!!" John admits bluntly.

"First, I think you should call them... tits...", she blurts out, surprising herself almost as much as John. "And second, I want that big hard... dick..." she giggles a bit as she says it, " between my tits!"

John, excited at the dirty talk that she almost never likes, and the direction the game is going, says "Oh, anything, absolutely!"

He kneels up on the bed, squirts some massage oil on Lori's tits, and nestles his dick between her tits. "Oh, that feels soooo good", John says. Lori presses her breasts in with her hands, wrapping them tightly around his penis. John loves the feel of her warm firm breasts on his dick, and starts to rock his hips to slide his erection between her tits. Lori thinks "oh, he is so hard already, and hot!" as her breasts wrap around his dick.

"Oh, Lori, "John says as he continues to rock his hips, "Your... tits!... are just amazing. They are so firm and full. Oh, it feels sooooo good."

"Yeah, you like that huh?" responds Lori. "Well, it's your turn, you know. What's next is up to you!"

John rocks one more time, then says "Yeah, it's my turn, and I know EXACTLY what I want next! Lori, my sexy lover with the amazing tits and rocking body... Do you have a JACK!"

"Oh, I almost asked that!!" Lori pouts. "Yeah, I have a Jack!" She hands him the Jack, at first a bit disappointed, but then says "Oh, that's my Clit. What do you want to do with my clit?"

John rolls over onto his back and slides up on the bed to position his head near the headboard. "Come on over here, put your hands on the headboard, and straddle my head!"

"I still have my skirt on?", Lori questions.

"Yeah, I know, that's part of the fun!!"

"OH, I get it! You really like anything you can do under my skirt, don't you!"

"Absolutely!" says John enthusiastically.

Lori does as instructed, grabbing the headboard and lowering herself over his head. Under the tent of her skirt, John goes to work on her clitoris. He licks around her folds, probing with his tongue. He sucks one lip into his mouth and flicks it around with his tongue. He switches to the other lip, and sucks it in and out of his mouth. He feels her lips starting to swell more and more.

Lori loves the oral action on her sensitive labia. His mouth is so warm, and his tongue so firm and strong. She jumps just a little as he sucks in her lips on one side. As he moves to the other side though, she feels only pleasure. She looks down, past her breasts... TITS... and at her billowing skirt, covering John's head. The skirt bounces around a little as John moves his attention around her sensitive flesh.

John probes with his tongue, and finds the little nub of her clit. When he first touches it, Lori jumps a little. He gently licks around her clit, slowly opening the hood that covers it just a bit. He licks again, to be rewarded with a loud sigh from Lori. He presses his tongue against her clit, she presses down onto him, and grinds a bit against his tongue. John opens his mouth and gently sucks on her clit, just a little pressure out, a little suction in, a little pressure out, and little suction in.

"OHHHHHHHH..." calls out Lori from above him. She presses down hard against his face, grinding against him. She just loves the suction and motion of her clit in and out, coupled with the warmth of his mouth against her delicate but swollen lips.

Lori moans "Oh, John, I'm soooo close...."

John flips up part of her skirt so that one eye is poking out. "Go, my love, GO!!" and he sucks on her clit more, increasing the tempo of his sucking and pushing. He watches as her face flushes, and her chest reddens. "Ohhhhhh,..." She calls out. Her eyes roll up in her head, her legs squeeze tightly around John's head, and she presses down hard onto his mouth.

She orgasms hard, arching her back, driving into John. John keeps sucking and licking as fast as he can, loving the view from below of her breasts swaying, her nipples rock hard, and her mouth just barely open as she gasps for breath.

She releases her legs from crushing John's head, and rolls off him on the bed. John leans up on his elbow and says "You were nice and wet, and I love your swollen... pussy ", he tests the waters to see how she responds, "and it is always fun to watch you go!"

"Oh, it was amazing! My... pussy...", she says tentatively, "has been longing for that all day!!" She gently rubs her breasts with one hand, as she pushes her hair away from her face with the other.

John says "It's still my turn... Lori, my love, with the amazing pussy that I adore, and the voluptuous breasts that I dream of, do you have an Ace?"

"No", says Lori with a little disappointment. "I don't, and I need a match to an ace sooooo bad right now." She reaches down between her legs and rubs her swollen pussy. "Go Fish!"

John draws a card... OH, it's another 7! He's got a pair of wild cards. He starts thinking about what he is going to use that pair for. He loses his poker face with a big smile.

"Woah", Lori laughs a bit, "you must have got a good card with that huge grin on your face!"

"Yeah, it is..." says John

"Well", Lori says "I'm lying here basking in the afterglow of that orgasm, meanwhile I have no idea where my card is, and I only have a useless 8 anyway. So, you go! Play whatever it is you drew!"

"Ok", says John excitedly... and throws down the pair of 7s on her stomach. "It's a pair of sevens, WILD CARDS!"

"Oh, and what does your crazy mind have in mind for THAT!?!", Lori asks.

John opens the drawer to the night stand, pulling out their vibrator.

"I want to make you go again!", says John with a fire in his eyes and a big smile on his face. He clicks the vibrator on as he climbs onto the bed next to her. He pulls up her skirt to reveal her pussy.

"Hey, I think you need a pair of something to get my....", Lori starts to say as John starts to rub the vibrator along her slit. "Ahhh... skiiiiiiiirt."

John smiles at her as she nibbles on her lip a bit. John loves this part. He loves to stimulate her body and watch her reactions. 'This is going to be fun!' John thinks to himself.

He presses the vibrator against her clitoris, wiggling it back and forth and all around. When he hits just the right spot, she arches her back just a little. "Ahhhhh..." Lori moans.

John slides the vibrator down towards her vagina, spreading her lips apart. He slides the vibrator up and down, each time pushing her swollen labia open a little more. He pushes the vibrator just a little inside her, and she jumps just a bit. He pulls it back out then slowly pushes it in a little deeper. He pulls it out, now glistening with her juices. He pushes in again, deeper still, and pumps it in and out just a little.

Lori feels John rubbing the vibrator along her slit and loves the pulsing on her sensitive parts. When John gets the right spot on her clitoris, she can feel her whole body start to tingle. He presses against her clit and she feels the build up growing in her. Then John opens her lips and she can feel the tip of the vibrator against her swollen labia. She can feel them stiffen with blood flow. Then he penetrates her just a bit with the tip of the vibrator. She wasn't quite ready for that, and jumps a bit in surprise.

When Johns pulls the vibrator back out, however, she wants more, and loves it when he presses back into her. She can feel the vibrator sliding smoothly in and out of her. Each time he is pressing in, he goes a bit deeper, and each time he pulls it out a bit, part of her desires more and deeper thrusts of the vibrator.

John pushes the vibrator in again, and hits her G-spot. "OH" she gasps, "right there, right there, right there" Lori says. She hears John click the vibrator control, and the vibrations speed up. He clicks again, and they go even faster. The vibrator is right on her G-spot and the vibrations are sending waves of energy throughout her body.

John clicks the control and again the vibrator switches into a pulse mode, starting slow and building to a fast pulse, then stopping and starting over again slowly. She can feel her body longing for the fast pulses. Each cycle builds on the last, building and building.

"John....", Lori whispers, "I'm sooooo close. What do you want?"

"I want you to go hard! I want you to let loose! I want you to scream with ecstasy!" John whispers in her ear.

"Back to the fast pulse", Lori says.

John clicks the control several times to get back to the fast pulse mode. Lori reaches down, grabs John's hand on the vibrator and positions it exactly on her G-spot. She can feel it, she is so close.

John looks at his beautiful wife lying next to him, and feels her hand on his as she guides the vibrator to the perfect spot. She starts to moan... one of his favorite sounds in the whole world. Lori's eyelids flutter and her eyes roll up into head.

"oooohhhhhhh", Lori groans.

"Louder", John pleads

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH", Lori squeals.

Lori pulls harder on John's hand on the vibrator, pressing it firmly into her. She feels the vibrator filling her up, the fast pulsesReverberating against the walls of her pussy. She feels the tension build. Then, it all peaks, and she cums. HARD! She feels all the muscles in her lower body contract together. It feels as if the vibrator grows bigger as she clenches around it.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Lori screams to the ceiling.

John watches as her tits and chest flush bright red. Then her whole body clenches. Her head bucks up, and then back against the bed. John smiles with joy at her, the beautiful goddess before him.

"Lori," He says " You are the most beautiful, most sexy, most amazing woman in the whole world. I love you so much. You are amazing!"

Lori opens her eyes and looks at John. "Oh, that was soo amazing. Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She rolls over towards John, and as she does, she feels some of the cards spread out on the bed. Quickly she searches the deck.

"What are you doing?" John asks, a little confused.

"Ah, " Lori squeals triumphantly, grabbing two cards spread out on the bed. "The other two KINGS!" She throws them down in front of John. "That means I get your... dick! Finally!!!"

Lori stands up by the side of the bed, undoes the clasp on her skirt and drops it to the ground. She climbs up on the bed, pushes John's dick back inside his boxers and pulls the boxers off. "We need to get all this out of the way!" she says as she undoes her bra as well. "I need skin on skin and to feel everything!!"

Lori starts stroking John. Slow but firm. John's erection gets firmer and firmer.

"John... ", Lori says silkily, "I need you to pound me! I need your dick inside me! I need to feel you pump into me when you explode."

"Oh, Lori... I want you sooo bad. I want to pound you. PLEASE, let me pound you!"

Lori looks at the pre-cum leaking from John's angry purple head, and rubs it around with her thumb, over the rim of the head of his dick.

"I've gone twice, and they were both fantastic! What do you want? I just want to feel you inside me." Lori asks, still stroking.

"From behind, Doggie", John pleads

"Can you thrust HARD that way, John!?" Lori asks with a grin.

"OH, yeah, so hard!" John agrees.

"Can you pound DEEP into me that way, John!?" Lori asks as she rotates on the bed, her knees on the edge of the bed, her legs spread out into the air.

"Oh, so deep and so hard" John grunts as he clambers off the bed and behind Lori.

He lines up his dick with her pussy, which is wide open from all the vibrator action earlier. He just touches the tip of his dick to her lips.

"Oh, pound me John!" Lori begs.

And John does. With a single forceful plunge he drives his whole dick deep into her. He hears a loud SLAP as his whole body impacts her. He feels the warmth of her pussy all around his dick, buried all the way into her.

Lori feels John's dick on her lips. She has been wanting this all day, and finally it is time. She begs him, and he delivers! With one forceful thrust, his dick is into her. She is so wet from the game that he slides in smoothly and quickly. She feels his dick stretch her, and then the force of his whole body against her. It drives her into the bed, and swings her breasts back and forth. He is so big, and she is so full.

John grabs Lori's hips, and pulls, trying to get deeper, but he is as deep as possible. He pulls mostly out of her, then thrusts again, pulls mostly out, and thrusts again. Her pussy is so wet, he glides in and out with ease. He pumps and pumps. With each pump, he grunts, louder and louder, as he feels the surge build inside him.

Lori revels in the pumping. With each pump in and out, his head presses deep inside her against her g-spot. She can feel the surge building in her again. Each pump builds and builds.

Lori rises up a little on the bed, grabs one of John's hands from her hips, and clamps it firmly on her breast. John squeezes tightly, maybe almost too tight, but it feels great. He leans over, and nibbles on her back, with his dick still buried inside her. Her body is on fire, as he kisses her back, squeezes her tits, and fills her pussy.

All she needs now is for him to explode inside her. "NOW John, fill me up!!" she calls as she leans all the way forward, face into the bed.

John responds to the change in angle with renewed thrusting. He pulls all the way out, and then pounds into her. All the way out, and deep into her again.

Lori responds by clenching her vagina walls on the next pound. She is now so tight around him. John switches to short fast thrusts. That focuses all the pressure on her G-spot, and that is enough to make her go for the third time tonight.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screams, partially muffled by bed, but enough for John to hear. She orgasms again, squeezing John ever more tightly.

John hears her scream, and the contraction of her orgasm drives him over the edge. "OHhhhhhhhh, " hollers as he explodes inside her. A giant explosion of cum deep inside her.

Lori feels the heat of the cum inside her, and the slight relaxing of John's pressure against her. But only for a second, then John pumps some more, a few quick thrusts. Then he pulls on her hips again as he squirts out a little more cum into her.

"Oh, there is more!" John declares, and pumps a few more times, then pulls firmly one last time on her hips, driving his dick as deep into her as possible.

John leans over her, and kisses her back. She slides forward slowly to be flat on the bed, and John follows her down. His dick slides out of her on the way down with sloppy pop. He lands on top of her on the bed. Lori loves the feeling of his full body against hers, and the warmth of his skin on hers.

John rolls off her onto his side, and pulls her in tightly against him. He wraps his arm around her, gently grabbing one breast.

"Lori, that was amazing. You are so sexy. You are amazing!!"

"You liked that game huh?" Lori says contentedly.

"I love you, and your body! And that game was sooo hot, and so much fun to play." John whispers in her ear. "Let's play again... please!?"

"Oh, I think we will definitely have to play again... ",Lori says drowsily as she relaxes in the afterglow. "But....

"But what?... "John asks as he too revels in the afterglow.

"But maybe we should try 'Sexy Scattegories' first", says Lori as she snuggles in as close as possible, and pulls the blanket up over them.

"Sexy scattergories?", John asks. "Just how many games did you find?"

"Enough to keep us busy for a long long long time." says Lori contentedly. "Now just hold me tight as I fall to sleep".

"Yes my love," whispers John as he kisses her earlobe, and he too drifts off to sleep, holding her breast with one hand and pulling her in close to him. "Every game with you is a delight!"

12