All Comments on 'I Want You Inside Me ...'

by ghost12_spirit

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
njlaurennjlauren4 months ago

Very hot and well written story. Obviously a therapist can't do what Brooke is doing IRL,but looking forward to seeing what happens with this story, will Cheryl end up with the MC, will MC end up with a guy? Looking forward to reading more.

Camguy4funCamguy4fun4 months ago

I am loving this story! And I am not surprised because you really are an excellent story teller. A great mix of understanding the characters backstories and motivations while also keeping it very erotic! Definitely looking forward to the next chapter.

JulieDraperJulieDraper4 months ago

Love reading this very erotic tale. Very descriptive writing is like a magnet pulling me into the relationships. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So so good..I’ve read both parts and I’m just following the story, the dialogue etc..it’s the unsaid things that make it so white hot… can’t wait for more..

JT

CountDiego4CountDiego44 months ago

Could be my story almost

Windman1Windman14 months ago

Very well written! You took your time developing the characters and the transformation in them. Well done. I’m looking forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userghost12_spirit@ghost12_spirit
Reading erotica has always been one of my favorite things. I remember many quiet nights lying naked reading stories like the ones I am writing now. I wanted to thank everyone who has read my stories. Every comment that I get inspires me to write more. I hope everyone enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES