I Want You Inside Me ...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could hear a scream of pleasure, and she recognized the rich scent in the air of a woman in passion, she realized it was her as the waves broke one after another, her entire body shook, twisted, and released itself.

Her breathing came in huge gasping breaths, Brooke's face was inches from hers, smiling, eyes sparkling. Cheryl was amazed, Brooke hadn't even gotten to her pussy, although she did lay, just in her panties and shoes on the desk.

"You knew," Cheryl whispered in a voice that would have been unheard more than two feet away.

Brooke paused, still smiling, "Yes."

---

I was listening to Brooke explaining what I should expect at the Seattle Spa.

While I listened, I was thinking about her. My sessions were certainly not explosive but they were nevertheless very dramatic and extremely erotic, at least to me and I suspect Brooke thought so too.

She had listened attentively and actively to my descriptions of how Liz and I had explored each other sexually, of our passion and excitement to try new things such as shaving each other and for sex in, what she called, "naughty or inappropriate" places. With her prompting, I revealed every single encounter in explicit detail, many times more than once. Usually, after we were finished, I masturbated in my car afterward, I was so turned on.

Given how flushed she was herself, I wondered about what she did before her next patient.

Maybe it was just my imagination, I know Brooke is a doctor, a professional, but still, I reflected, I couldn't help but notice how she was dressing much more suggestively than in our first sessions.

At first, she dressed stylishly but very conservatively, with little makeup and almost "mannish" clothing.

From a distance, she was almost identical to Cheryl. As our sessions evolved, she started wearing more feminine and tighter clothing, in fact, I noticed and complimented her. With each session, the changes were subtle but more and more provocative with each passing week. I liked how she looked and always began our session with how amazing I thought she looked.

She accepted each compliment with a smile and we often spent as much as a quarter of my time discussing her fashion and her choices both clothing and makeup.

I was making progress, she said; perhaps in a direction I didn't fully understand; unfortunately; I didn't realize Cheryl had returned to see Brooke and was making progress of her own. Then tonight happened, I met Cheryl at the door, my cum-soaked panties still lying on the floor.

___

"We need to talk, and we should talk to Brooke together," Cheryl said quietly as she stood in the doorway.

I missed it at first, but this was the first time I could ever remember Cheryl not calling Brooke, Doctor Richards.

End of Chapter 2 - Chapter 3 soon...