I was a Sasquatch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the latest riders to tag along yelled out. What makes you the leader?

I have the biggest bike and my husband is my second in command. He is also bigger than anyone else. But the real reason I appointed myself as the leader is it is my fantasy.

OK. I was just asking, no harm no foul.

While everyone topped off their tanks and removed the rest of their clothing. Heather and John went over the proposed parade route the Police chief had sent.

What do you think about I single wheel it up this hill at the end of the route. If you were to lean back against the back rest and reach back to hold onto the luggage rack, I can keep the front wheel all the way up at less than 20KMH. and still keep the bike balanced.

Are you sure babe a wheel stand at 50 is as slow as you've done so far?

John, it is not a matter of just speed. To run a successful wheel stand you have to balance the center of gravity with enough applied torque to maintain it, Add in concentric balance and you can control a motorcycle as slow as 1 MPH or in our case 1.6 KMH you just can't do any maneuvering going too slow in the case of our combined weight and that of our motorcycle that minimum safe speed is 10 MPH or 16 KMH Lighter bikes can be stable down to 6 MPH. but 8 is a better number. I can make a 1 wheeled U turn on my Bultaco at barely a crawl, but I have a really good sense of balance. So good that I once lost my front wheel on a jump, landed on the back tire, and finished the race that way.