I Was Milked Into My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel, walked through the door, laughing with a playful tone, and Jessica walked in behind her giggling confidently as she flirtingly tried to grab for my wife's hips.

"C'mere you scaredy! You say you wanna play, and then you run away!", crooned Jess as Rachel skipped over to me and hid behind me in a childish manner.

"Well damn, I didnt think you'd be trying to feel me up as soon as we walked through the door!", said Rachel with a smile, peeking around my arm, "at least let me get a few more drinks for us to settle in with. Right Hun?"

She looked up at me with eyes that were on fire with passion and restless energy, I could tell that she was locked into the moment and wasn't messing around. I was still reeling from how fast this was all happening, enjoying the care-free nature of it, but surprised at the pace at which these two women were escalating things already.

Jessica walked slowly up to me, slightly bent over like she was stalking me, bringing her daring eyes from Rachel up to me, "well, seeing as I have permission to touch and stare now. I don't think I need another drink to get to where I wanna go."

I took this moment to really soak in Jessica's body and attributes like I never was able to before. Being that she was wearing a tighter-fitting tan top that plunged down to the very bottom of her cleavage, yet see-through enough to get a view of her black bra, and a thigh-high black skirt that hugged her curves, I understood immediately why Rachel had Jess in mind as the "perfect" woman in mind for her fantasy.

Jessica looked like a cute girl with minimal features at first, because she usually dressed really plain and carried herself in a calm manner, until she was with friends that she felt comfortable with, then you saw how much of an undercover killer she was. Being 5'3 and being a long haired brunette with more red in her hair, she knew exactly what she had to work with. A rounder face with big brown eyes, lips that were pouty and plump that killed with the smile packed behind them, and a chin that added confident-looking lines to her look. Under her black lacey bra (you could tell the texture because of the way it was pressing through the fabric of her top) were some C-cups that were perky as fuck and perfectly shaped mounds with no sag, mostly due to the fact that they were fake, with nipples that pointed straight forward and got hardened into nice, pinchable nubs. Rachel had seen them a few times before when they were getting undressed from swimming in our pool and had described them to me when she and I were fantasizing about Jess during an intense night rut. Her hips were roughly the same as Rachel's, but her ass stood out as having a bit more mass and was more peach-shaped. She had been focusing on this part of her body in the gym for a couple of years now. Jessica's legs, although short, weren't as toned as Rachel's, but were smooth and curved as they accented her butt well. However, one of the most important aspects of her that Rachel focused on in describing Jess as a dream girl, was her hands, which were well manicured and obviously cared for in a very intentional way, being extremely soft and had nail gels that were slightly extended, but filed and polished perfectly. This was the woman that wanted to join in on my wife and I's fantasy tonight.

"Hey Jess, good to see you! You and Rach have a good time?", I said with a slightly crooked grin and a tone of knowing. Rachel, still hiding behind me, slowly wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly from behind. She buried her face into the middle of my back and giggled again with a slight moan of excitement at the end.

"Oooh", said Jessica, she came right up to me and slowly pressed her tits into the bottom of my ribcage while looking up at me and putting her hands on my chest, "we had some spicy discussions." She smiled as her eyes switched from my eyes to my lips, and back again.

One of my hands slowly, yet confidently, placed itself on her right hip and slowly started moving it up her waist, looking into her eyes with the same one-sided smile as before, knowing full well that all parties involved were WELL beyond the point of no return, and we were all excited about it. She gasped in faux surprise as her "astonished look" switched back into a playful smile as her hands softly went from open-palmed to gripping my shirt tightly, pulling herself closer to my face as she went up on her toes.

Sensing that things were fully ignited in that moment, Rachel sprang from behind my back and with a frisky exclamation, grabbed one of Jessica's arms and started pulling her in the direction of the master bedroom...our bedroom.

"Come oooon Jess", she said as she dragged Jessica away, Jessica feigning that she was reaching back for me, "I'm tired of all the fucking teasing you've been doing in the car ride over here".

I was thinking, "Oh shit...they PRE-GAMED for this on the way here?" and followed them down the hallway into the room.

As soon as they entered the bedroom together, they immediately placed themselves in front of the almost room-wide closet mirror doors and started looking at themselves and comparing each other's outfits and looks. I took a seat in the armchair in the corner closest to the closet doors, watching them as they started laughing at their own commentary.

"It helps to be out of that dark bar setting and in a room with some good light," said Rachel as she was brushing through her hair with her fingers, inspecting her reflection while also shooting a cutesy look at Jessica, "we can see a whole lot more about the things we were talking about."

Jessica took a more bold stance and admired my wife playing with her hair while biting her thumb, she smiled. "Yeah! Like when I was talking about how jealous I am of your tit game." She stepped forward and with a giggle she gently placed her hands like a shelf under Rachel's massive boobs, Rachel gasping in astonishment, placing her hands in surprise on her friend's shoulders in reaction.

"Look at these things Eric!", she slid in behind Rach, placed her hands over the DD mounds, and gently jiggled them a bit, "your wife is packed as hell over here!"

"Oh, I know it," I chuckled, loving every moment of this, a rock hard-on churning up in my jeans, the erection straining against the zipper, "I have fun with them almost every day".

Noticing the large lump forming in my crotch, Rachel grinned mischievously and turned her head to Jess, "Hey now, are you gonna give my girls some fresh air? Or just keep messing around like a high schooler?"

"Oh shit, let's see what kind of mechanism it takes to keep these suckers contained", replied Jess as she turned Rachel towards her, both of them sideways to me now, this was the moment that would break the ice completely for the night. She grasped the bottom edge of my wife's top and slowly pulled up. Rachel put her hands up in a surrendering position, smiling with anticipation as Jessica reached the bottom of her tits and couldn't get the top over the massive hills.

"Jesus Rach! Breathe in and hold your breath," Jessica playfully commanded, almost breathlessly, Rachel started laughing in disbelief and tried bringing in a deep breath. Jessica strained at the tension that the top was creating on Rachel's breasts and with a bouncing flop, the top barely stretched over them, revealing an emerald green shelf bra with cups that showed off a small amount of the tops of Rachel's brownish-red areolas.

Jessica covered her mouth with an exaggerated inhale, "Oh my GOOOOD, Rachel, you buxom beauty!" Jessica walked back over to her friend, a sobering, nervous, yet excited look striking her face as she reached up slowly and gently ran her fingers over the tops and around the sides of the giant spheres of flesh in front of her. "I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda freezing up over here. I don't know what to do exactly", lifting her eyes up to Rachel's, her fingers flitting over the edges of the bra's cups, grazing the exposed areola skin.

"Mmmmm," Rachel moaned with a smile turning into a serious look, "well, don't stop touching me like that and you'll be on the right path." She stood up straight with her chest forward so Jessica's fingers pressed a little deeper into her orbs. She opened her eyes up slowly and looked at Jessica with a kittenish expression, "but I want to touch yours as well, and I KNOW Eric wants to see these perfect titties too."

Jessica looked over at me and her serious face turned to one of a bashful girl with a crush who can't wait to show off to the guy she's been watching.

"Yeah? That true, Eric?" she said, turning a bit towards me, tilting her head in faux questioning, "you want to see another woman start stripping down in your own room? In front of your wife?" She crossed her arms in front of her and grabbed the bottom of her own top and exposed the first few inches of tummy skin to me. Rachel, in a sort of trance, started stroking one of her friend's arms up and down while looking Jessica up and down slowly with a smirk.

This was it, the start of a fun night, a first for us all.

"Rachel's told me all about these "perfect" assets of your Jess," I said with confidence and a bit of command, all while slightly tilting my head to match her flirty gesture, "take it all off and let's see what we're working with here."

"Well Rach, help me out here. Let's give him a show.", she said with resolve as she pulled her top up and over her black bra, arching her back so as to strain her tits against the bra towards me, revealing some light green veins that one could see just under the surface of her skin. As Jess pulled the top over her head and shook her hair out, bringing her eyes back to mine, Rachel moved in behind her and snapped off the clasps. As the clasps released their tension, the shoulder straps loosened on Jessica's shoulders and she shrugged slightly to let them fall off to the sides and the cups fell forward with them, uncovering her spherically shaped, perfectly symmetrical C-cup tits.

"Oh....shit." I blinked my eyes in surprise. Another woman had just stripped for me, and my wife just helped her!

"Oooohh wow, even after seeing them a few times already..." Rachel said with a tone of strained lust in her voice and a smirk on her face, she moved to Jessica's side. She pressed her chest into her friend's arm and her tits, still in the ever-constraining bra, formed to Jessica's appendage. Rachel took her hand and stroked from the top of Jessica's thigh, up her waist, up her stomach, then traced the perfect circular line of the bottom of Jess's firm breasts. "...I can't believe we actually get to play with them now."

Jess tilted her head back a bit, eyes half closed, a soft moan escaping her grinning mouth, brought her own hand up to guide Rachel's hand in softly cupping her boobs and rubbing them just a bit. Rach made sure to let her fingers lightly brush against the slowly hardening nipples and Jessica giggled and bit her lip.

"Damn it, Rach, I'm the only one without a shirt on here AND you already have me flipping out," Jess said as she placed her other hand on my wife's ass and turned to face her, "I wanna get MY hands on these natural beauties already."

"Having unreal perky tits is fun and all," Jess bounced softly and looked down at her chest and the unforgiving stiffness of her tits. She took the hand that wasn't holding Rachel's butt and touched the top of Rachel's cleavage line and traced it slowly down to the bottom of the bra's cups, "but your cleavage game is next to none over here."

Rachel, beginning to breathe a little bit more rapidly, obliged and reached behind herself to undo the bra's hooks, after she snapped them off, she looked at Jessica with daring in her eyes. She placed her hands on Jessica's hips and brought them a bit closer together, Jessica's exposed nipples almost touching Rachel's bra.

"Well...Get me out of this thing and take 'em for a ride." She said offering the finishing move to her friend and Jessica shyly took the shoulder straps in her fingers and gently pulled them off Rachel's shoulders and allowed the weight of the restrained breasts to pull them downwards, along with the cups. Rachel's bobs gracefully fell into their natural form, in a slight slope downward, yet keeping good teardrop form. Her nipples, still not hard at all, facing a little to the outside.

"Well now I can just say I'm jealous as fuUCK, " Jessica reacted as her hands went straight to enshrouding as much of Rachel's tits as her hands could hold from the bottom and felt the weight by softly massaging them in an upward motion, "you dont NEED ANY work done to look in these things!"

She switched to letting her fingers twiddle Rachel's nipples up and down, very gently, but quickly, which led to Rachel gasp quietly and recoil a bit from the newfound pleasure of the softest touch she'd ever known, now touching one of her most sensitive places.

"Oh god...wait, I wanna try something." My wife was obviously getting massively turned on and loving every second of this. She took Jess's shoulders in her hands lined her body up to facing Jessica's perfectly and brought their bodies together, letting their legs intertwine a bit and their nipples brush against one another. They both ooohed and aaahed at the same time and Jessica in turn placed her hands on Rachel's hips, locking them into place. They both started moving in tandem with each other, letting their now-hardened nipples lightly brush against themselves, flicking against one another. The two women started losing themselves in the moment as they began gradually letting more of their breasts rub together, Jessica's firm tits holding their place as a soft, fixed point and Rachel's boobs morphing and molding around the slightly smaller mounds. Their skin was gliding against each other with almost no friction due to the silky texture and smooth surface.

"Ooooohh shit... fuck meee you are ssooOO soft." Jessica said, her eyes closing and her head tilting to one side, riding the sensation of their caresses.

"I...mmmm...I know." Rachel replied, her eyes also closed, her lips getting slightly swollen from how hard she was biting down on it with a pleasured grin on her face. "Oh GOD that feels relaxing. Your tits are AMAZING Jess... mmmm... their like super soft massage balls that... oooo... move mine around in JUST the right way."

At this point, my jeans had a quarter-sized precum spot showing as this was undoubtedly one of the most sexually exciting things I'd seen in my life. My dick now hurting, all fully erect, trying to find space in some way in my pants' crotch. I decided that I now wanted to get fully involved in this fever dream, stood up, and strode over to the women who were preoccupied with massaging themselves with each other. Jessica noticed me first and looked over my way while nudging Rachel.

"Hey, didn't you tell me that Eric is packing something pretty nice in there?" She gestured with her eyes at the wet spot forming on my pants, Rachel now opening her eyes looked over at me too while they both stopped actively rubbing their bodies together.

"Oh, and you WILL see, you can trust I wasn't lying." Rachel said with a slight chuckle of confidence and leaned her head against Jessica's, both of them looking at me now. "Go on babe, let's show her what we're playing with. I want her to see what she'll be milking tonight."

"Don't let ME stop the fun here, I'm just adding to it." I said to them, now towering over the two girls who were both almost a foot shorter than me.

"Hey Jess," Rachel said with her head still leaned against Jessica's, turned and whispered in her ear loud enough for me to hear while also keeping her eyes locked with mine, "take my husband's cock out for us, I want to see it in your hands."

Jessica moaned with delight and excitement, reached over and started unbuttoning my pants and slowly unzipped my pants. Her eyes looking up to mine as the weighted bulge of my dick, still covered by my pouch briefs, fell out of my pants and hung like a stiff cylinder in the air.

"All right Mister Eric, you heard your wife, she wants another woman to take your dick and feel it in her hands." She leaned in towards me as she said all this and looked me deep in the eyes, letting her hand start massaging the stiff length of my barely-clothed cock.

"And the best part is, that's exactly what I've been WANTing to do."

She pulled my pants down around my ankles, to which I stepped out of them, and stood back up. She looked back down and reached into my underwear and wrapped her soft, perfectly cared for fingers around my thick shaft, her hand barely grasping a third of its length. She gasped and shuddered slightly in both surprise. In all the excitement and tension of the moment, Rachel had started licking and nibbling Jessica's shoulder while her fingers flicked and rolled Jess's nipples around, watching her co-worker start handling my member.

"OooOOO, Rach don't stop that, you're getting me wet as hell.... And Eric... this thing already trumps anything I've felt before. Damn Rachel, way to go." She stripped my briefs down as well which fell to the floor and there was my dick in her hand, standing proudly at attention, pointed straight at the two of them.

I commanded the moment and took off my shirt in a confident manner and made sure to stretch out my muscles while I did it. Yup, I was 100% going to show off for the girls, just like they did for me. When I put my arms back down after pulling the shirt over my head, I flexed a LITTLE bit on the way down and my pecs and abs compacted back down into a pseudo-magazine-ready stack of muscles.

"OoKAaayyy, WOW!," Jessica said with a flirtatious roll of her eyes, eyes that shot right back to looking me up and down from my neck to my powerful legs. "Damn...fucking damn Rach. What is this MONSTER you've brought into your life? Geez, you better be careful, he's a prize winner for sure."

Rachel giggled seeing my juvenile display of masculinity and grabbed Jessica's hands away from my dick and placed them on the sides of my abs.

"Go ahead, check him out, I get to play with this "Monster" almost every night," she coaxed.

Jessica gladly took the heavy hint and started running her hands up and down my body, up the sides of my torso, over the top and down my chest, over my abs, and down to my crotch where she let both of her hands caress the entire length of my cock, up and down, slowly. Whenever she would get to the tip, a new oozing bead of precum came out and clung to her fingertips forming a dripping mess on her hands, they stretched into strands as she moaned with approval, looking with a wild lustful gaze at my rock-hard package.

"Oooh we are going to have FUN with this thing tonight. I love how it leaks so much for us. Is that cuz having TWO women in the bedroom gets you revving TWICE as hard?" Jessica said in a deeper, sultry tone.

"Absolutely, do you have any idea how hard it is to keep cool while you're soft ass hands go to work on my body? Let ALONE the fact that you're stroking the precum right out of me." I smiled and put my hands on one of each of their shoulders, bringing them a bit closer to me and to each other.

My wife, still standing slightly behind and to the side of Jess, was getting more fired up. She graduated from simply playing with Jessica's shoulder and teasing her nipples, to gently sucking on the bottom of her neck and taking the fullness of one of her friend's perfect tits in her hand and began massaging it lightly. This made Jess purr and moan even deeper and become a bit more breathless.

"Rach, You're getting my pussy soaked right now, I'm gonna need you to keep doing that, cuz it's driving me crazy," Jess said as brought her hands back and cupped my tightening sack, to which I shivered just a bit, this made her giggle.