I Was Milked Into My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well...", I said in a playful tone, "looks like you're gonna get EXACTLY what you wanted babe."

I took both of Rachel's ass cheeks in my hands, to which she squealed with delight, lifted her off of her knees and let her fall gently backwards onto the bed while I kept her waist and hips close to mine. Jessica grabbed a thick, satin covered pillow from the head of the bed and gestured for Rachel to lift up her butt so she could place the cushion under her, she was trying to give me the best angle to fuck her as deeply as I possibly could. Rachel spread her legs apart and angled her pussy up at me with burning desire in her eyes and heaving breath as she positioned herself comfortably before saying,

"All right hun, make me your cum dumpster and fuck me til you're dry."

"Oh I am, you two already have me wound up pretty fucking tight, I'm about to blow my top." I replied as I went on all fours, hovering over my wife, placing myself in between her open legs and feeling the still slick head of my dick graze over the warm lips of her cunt.

"Mmmm...I love it when you tease me with it for a bit," Rachel said as I let my cock rub up and down on the sensitive folds of her skin, "hey Jess, grab Eric's cock for me and play with my pussy with it. A woman will know exactly how to make it feel perfect."

Rach wrapped her legs up and around me so there was a perfect window from the side to view where my dick met her slit.

"All right honey, 'scuse me big guy. Lemme just grab this monster of yours and work on your wife a little with it. Don't get TOO excited now, ok?"

Jessica reached through the gap that Rachel had made for her and grasped about half of my length in her hand, giving it a few reassuring strokes that told me I was in good hands. She pulled me forward a bit and started massaging my wife's pussy lips with the hardened, moist tip of my dick. Rachel started moaning in desire and satisfaction, her hands coming up and wrapping around the back of my head, running her fingers through my hair and caressing my scalp. Jessica was taking her time, and seemed to be doing exactly what Rachel had guessed, she was thinking like a woman. She would use my tip to make circles around Rach's clit a few times before drawing zig-zagging lines down and back up the entire length of the slit, then she would push into the hole slightly just to re-wet my cock head with my wife's juices and start back up the run of her lips to repeat a similar pattern. She would mix it up a bit with different shapes, rhythms, and intensities of pressure. Rachel was losing it with her waves of pleasure, her fingers turning from massaging my scalp to running them rub and down the back of my neck with more aggressive pressure.

"MMMmmmmph...mmmmm...mmMMMM...oooOOOHH ffuuuUUCK...JESS...JESS...Fucking HELL Jessica this is so FUCKING hot!...oooOO...You're using my man's cock like dildo! And it feels SOOOO GOOOD."

Rachel, writhing in fulfillment, brought her hands back down and grabbed handfuls of her own breasts, groping them and pinching her erect nipples between her fingers, rolling the nubs and pulling them away from her before letting them go and returning to fondle her mounds again. She looked down at the sight of her friend teasing her pussy with my dick, and she threw her head back against the bed sheets and inhaled through her teeth with a smile of delight as she arched her back and pushed her tits together in a self-embrace.

"OOOooohh Jess! Jess do it, do it already, please. Feed his cock into me! Take Eric's big dick and slide it right into my pussy! Please!"

Jessica took her other hand and used it to spread open the lips of Rachel's slit, exposing the hole that was begging to be filled. With the hand she was already using to handle my rod, she stroked me up and down a few more times, making sure to squeeze a bit harder than she did earlier. I looked at her with a confident smirk, signaling that I was ready for her to play her part, but wondering why she was still pumping my entire 8-inch length.

"I'm just making sure you're as hard as possible for her, I want to watch you impale her with that thing. Gets me dripping just thinking about how deep you can get with it.", she said with a grin.

She stopped jerking me off, I felt so hard that the head kinda hurt a little, being so tight that I thought it was going to pop. Her hand simply cradled my shaft from underneath and gently urged me forward with little strokes of her cupped fingers towards Rachel's spread-open pussy.

"In you go big boy, press into your wife and let's drain you out inside her.", Jessica said, obviously falling in love with this level of participation she had.

I felt the warm flesh of my wife as the head of my cock came into contact with her, an animalistic urge came over me and I let my hips sink down further, using my weight to push my bell past the initial tightness of her hole.

"OOOHHHH FUUUCCKK MMEE BABE!", Rachel whimpered out loud with no restraint.

I felt the pop of my ridge breach past the first part of her passage and much of my shaft met little to no resistance following along quickly as everything about her walls and my length were thoroughly wet and slick. The sensation I got from feeling the silky, textured walls gripping around my rod was astounding. Rachel has always been pretty damn tight, especially being as small as she was compared to me, but tonight, I could sense a whole new level of sexual tension inside of her compressing channel. I bottomed out against her cervix like I usually do when about 5 or so inches of me were sunk deep inside of her. She signaled to me as she usually did with a soft whimper, telling me that she was full to capacity and that any further would most likely cause her to cramp. This left the usual 2-3 inches of my shaft still outside of her quivering pussy. I pulled my dick out almost all the way, til my ridge just came outside her opening, then pressed into again, this time it was even easier as my shaft picked up more natural lube with every motion. I would stop at the well-practiced limit line and pump in and out of her again and again, til we had a rhythm going. I fucked my wife like this for a couple of minutes, her cries of pleasure becoming a simple rhythm of lustful sound.

"Oh...my...god...you...fill...meee...uuuup...sooo...gooood...baaabe."

"Fuck that is SOO hot," Jessica said while biting her lip, she had been watching Rachel and I fucking and started playing with her own cunt, fingering herself while twiddling the nipples on her perfect fake tits. She suddenly crawled over to Rachel's head and leaned down to kiss her, planting her plump lips on my wife's. Rachel immediately wrapped her arms around Jessica's with feminine gentleness and pulled her deeper into their makeout. Jessica reached down with her hand and caressed Rach's jawline, neck, and shoulders as their mouths shared a passionate dance, their tongues twirling around themselves in a well-matched swirl. Rachel reached down with one of her hands and slipped a couple of her fingers up inside Jessica's wet cunt, trying to massage the clit with her thumb in time with her pumps. They were both moaning into each other's mouths as they brought themselves to another high of sensations. Seeing them both enjoy their own company while I pumped my cock in and out of my wife had me feeling that tight feeling again in my balls, I knew I was starting to get close again to blowing my load and there were still a couple of things that we all wanted to see happen before then.

"Ok, I REALLY think I'm gonna cum soon here," I said in between my thrusts, every movement bringing me closer and closer to the inevitable climax.

Jessica pulled off of her and Rachel's kiss and eagerly crawled back over towards me, smiling with excitement. Rachel going into a more alpha female mode, instructing through the rhythm of my ruts.

"Ok...Ok Jess...grab his shaft...the part that...can't fit in me...and start jerking... him off a little bit...We need to get...him closer."

"Oh man, I didn't even think THIS was possible," Jess said as she reached down to grab the exposed part of my rod, her hand perfectly filling the rest of my shaft that wouldn't fit into Rachel's already full pussy. She craned her neck up to bring her face to mine, sucking my bottom lip into her mouth and tickling it with her tongue before letting it pop out of her mouth.

"Never thought you'd ever get your cock jerked off by one woman while you were fucking another, did you?" She switched looking at me and my lips while smiling, "but I guess it can happen when you have a big, long dick like yours huh?"

Jessica held her hand in place, which was slick as hell now that it had come into contact with a ton of Rachel's juices, as I continued to thrust into Rachel's now warmed-up pussy. This allowed me to experience what it would feel like to sink the ENTIRE length of my cock into a deeper cunt.

"OOOhhhh SSHHIITTTT! OOOOHHHH FUCK! Damn it! You both feel so FUCKING good on my dick. MMMGGAAWW that feels SOO GOOD!" I began moving my hips a bit faster at the feeling of having my entire rod enclosed in flesh.

"OoooHH boy Rach, I think he's getting pretty damn close to popping. I'm gonna start priming his pump for you, all right?" Jessica said, taking her hand off my cock and moving herself to a position behind me. She set herself up on her stomach so she could see everything from mine and Rachel's taints, Rachel's pussy with my cock sticking out of it, and of course, my ball sack and asshole. She grabbed the bottle of edible lube nearby and put one of her hands on my buttcheek.

"All right, I know this is gonna feel REALLY weird for you Eric, but I promise, this is gonna be SUPER worth it. I know what the hell I'm doing, so just relax and enjoy the ride, ok?"

I knew what was coming, I had read plenty of anatomy books in my athletic life to know that if Rachel was TRULY wanting every single drop of cum that I had in my body, there'd have to be some "internal coaxing" that had to happen. Something that Rach and I had tried before together in some of our edging sessions, and had great success with... prostate milking.

Jessica was going to milk my prostate while my dick was inside of my wife.

It helped instill confidence knowing that Rachel and Jessica were both really educated individuals about the human body and its inner workings. So I relaxed, stopped my aggressive thrusting, and simply let my cock slowly glide in and out of Rachel, keeping it rock hard, while I heard Jessica open the bottle of lube and apply it to her fingers and hands. Rachel reached up and let her fingers run down the side of my face, down my neck, and settled her hands on my chest, using her thumbs to softly fiddle with my nipples. I felt one of Jessica's hands taking my ballsack into it and started massaging it, while the fingers of her other hand started caressing and relaxing my asshole.

"You ready babe? You're about to get milked into me, and I want to get so full of your precum and seed that your cock can't plug me up enough to keep it from leaking out." Rachel smiled softly and then bit her lip in anticipation.

"Fuck yeah, let's see how much you two can get out of me," I said with anticipation.

After getting my asshole lubed up and relaxed, Jessica began to push into me with her index perfectly manicured index finger, going up to her first knuckle.

"Breath normally Eric, relax, I've got you.", she said in a soothing, confident voice.

Jess gently wriggled her finger around, stretching and lubing up the pathway for her finger, all the while coddling my balls. I took even and steady breaths, I'd had this done before by Rachel, but I was lying down that time, plus this time my dick was INSIDE my wife's pussy. I felt Jessica insert her finger further into me, a more strange sensation coming to the forefront of my nervous system, one of odd tingling and warmth, pleasurable even. Rachel was running her hands up and down the sides of my body, tracing the outlines of my obliques and abs, and lightly tickling my nipples whenever she'd reach them in her travels. I felt totally relaxed and fulfilled at the moment, yet my cock was solid as ever and I could feel myself pulsing inside Rach. Jessica finally reached the walnut-sized gland where all my precum and cum pass through, my prostate, she pressed around the area to make sure she was in the right spot. I felt a more electrifying shock of pleasure shoot up through the center of my body, one that didn't originate from my dick, but from deep within me.

"Oh SHIT!", I said in sudden reaction, lightly chuckling after the initial shock, "Fuck, I think you're there Jess"

Rachel and Jessica giggled together at my jump.

"Awwwe, I would say so." Jessica said through her delight. "You ok?"

"Oh it felt GOOD, just always a startling feeling is all", I looked back at her and shook my head in disbelief.

"Babe, I felt your cock bulge inside me when she did that, it was pretty fucking hot. I got momentarily bigger all of a sudden and eased back down", Rachel told me, she bit her lip and looked at me with those "more of that please" eyes that I could die for.

"Well let's get him flowing for you then Rach, let me just get his P-button going" Jess said, she caressed my ballsack in a flirtatious manner and pressed on my prostate again with a little more force this time. I felt another shock of pleasure surge through my body, this time an odd sensation ran out to the tip of my cock.

"OH Damn it. Fuck Jess...Fuck that's good.", I declared, my hips involuntarily beginning to move on their own again, slowly running my dick in and out of Rachel's pussy once again. She grabbed my hips and began moaning in response.

"OoohhHH that's gooood babe.

Jessica, seeing that her first couple of meer touches had brought such a high level of pleasure, began to go to work on me. She started slowly rubbing my prostate with her lubed finger in a downward motion, coaxing my body's natural pathways. She also made sure to give attention to my balls, grasping them in a handful and fondling them in an act of priming them up to give up their milky seed. I felt a more subtle sensation of needing to pee now, but no feeling of my bladder actually emptying at all, I knew what was coming next however as I'd felt this before. A slow rush of fluid began creeping up my urethra towards the head of my cock, Jessica was effectively milking precum straight from the source in my prostate and sending it involuntarily up my shaft. I didn't feel like I was cumming perse, more that I was leaking while feeling an intense sense of pleasure running through my entire body. As I felt a dribble of thick liquid come out of my rod, I pulled out of Rachel momentarily so that she and I could see the results of Jessica's skilled fingers. And as she and I looked down at my slickened, glistening dick, a few drops of clear, thick liquid started spilling out of me and became a more steady stream of continuous precum that would ebb and flow in time with the strokes of Jessica's finger on my P-spot. Seeing this sight made Rachel's eyes widen and her mouth gaping in a gasp, I felt her body tense up and her hand shoot straight for my prick, bringing her fingers up the stream of precum flowing out of me and catching it, the ooze running down her fingers and leaving sticky trails of it's path.

"Oh my god. Oh my god! I am so FUCKING turned on right now. Jess, whatever you're doing, do more of it, you're actually making my husband leak all over the place. Fuck that is SO HOT.", Rachel urged as she grabbed my cock and set it right back over the opening of her cunt, "put it back in me babe! I don't want to waste one drop of your load. Fill me up with everything you have in that tight sack of yours."

I obliged and sank my length back into her pussy, and allowed nature to take the rest, feeling the thickened fluid flowing out of my tip and into my wife. Jessica began switching up her strokes to more of a slow press and push in a downward motion on my prostate, leading to more long, drawn-out rushes of liquid coming out of my tip. I was in a new type of bliss as I felt the urge to cum, but no actual peak in an orgasm, it's like Jess had me on a constant plateau of a tickling, rushing delight that ran through my legs, up my hips, and into my body.

"Fuck, Jess...Fuck...Fuck...shit...oh my fucking god...mmMMM that's sooo good. Fuck me!", my hips started bucking a bit more, leading to my cock pumping in and out of Rachel at a quickened pace. My wife started crying out in pleasure as well, her pussy beginning to fill up with my precum so that a more squelching sound came from my thrusts.

"Oh shit...Oh...OH SHIT babe. You're filling me...You're filling me up right now. I can feel...all your fluid...sloshing inside me. Keep it coming Jess! Fuck, Jess! Keep my husband's cock flowing!"

"All right, here we go you two, time to get his juices really moving," Jessica replied, obviously having the time of her life taking the wheel of our fantasies and driving us up to the peak of bliss. She bumped up the intensity of the movements of her finger, circling my prostate a few times before dragging her soft, slick finger down the entire length of it and then pressing inwards to drain out the rest of whatever was in my prostate before starting the process all over again. The fluid that was simply flowing out of me began to actually shoot a bit more, like a normal cumshot, but it didn't seem to end, feeling myself on the edge of an orgasm that didn't seem to come all the way.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming, oh fuck I feel like I'm cumming right now babe. Jessica's got me on a fucking peak right now, she's making me cum so much right now."

"I feel it, I feel your cock pulsing, it's so full in my pussy, fuck I feel like you've flooded my fucking cunt. Oh my god, I am so hot for you right now babe," Rachel was pulling my hips in so I could piston my rod deeper and deeper into her.

Soon I felt a different type of welling up inside of me, similar to the feeling that I would start to get when I was going to cum, but this time it came in the form of my asshole tightening and some odd contractions happening in the space BEHIND my dick. A warmth overtook my entire body, and shivers started running through my legs. Jessica didn't let up on her gentle, yet forceful assault on my P-button, keeping a steady flow of liquid flowing into Rachel's pussy. Jessica did however feel the tension in my body growing stronger and the contractions inside my ass getting more frequent, she moaned with a giggle attached to it in sexual satisfaction of what her actions were about to bring about. With her other hand, she switched from massaging and caressing my balls, to stroking the tube-like body that ran under my taint from my asshole up to the base of my ballsack.

"Ooooo Eric, I can feel the flow of precum running up your urethra, it's like a slight vibrating pulse that keeps in rhythm with my strokes inside your ass. Mmmmm, that's actually REALLY fucking hot. I can actually tell that you're really close to cumming. And judging by how you've been flowing so far, you're about to cum a FUCK TON."

Rachel loved the sound of this and made her pleasurable thoughts well known.

"Oooh FUCK yeah Jess. Make him cum. Unload my husband inside me. Prime up his pump and get his balls all loaded and ready to dump every drop of his load into my already filled up cunt."

And that's when I felt it. At the behest of Rachel's pleas, Jessica started stroking my prostate again, only faster and bit harder this time, bringing me to the finale of my already peaking orgasmic plateau. An uncontrollable torrent of nerve-burning pleasure hit my whole body making me tense up and my muscles lock. I felt an actual flood of oozing cum rise up from my balls, pass through my prostate where Jessica was giving it a boost and fully free flowway with her fingers, and begin to rush up my shaft. My dick as hard as it had ever been before, the tip of cock actually hurting a bit with how tight it was from being fully swollen.