I Was Milked Into My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"ooohhhh...ooOOHH...OOOHHHH...OOOOOOHHHH FUCK! Its CUMMING! I'm CUMING RIGHT NOW! I feel it ALL rushing out right now!", I shouted in a pained gasp of raging testosterone.

"oooo boy, All right Rach!", Jessica said with a sultry, excited voice, "I feel him cumming, it's all rushing past my fingers inside of him right now!"

This sent Rachel into her own orgasm, losing herself completely in the moment. The first of my cum already shooting out of my dick in a steady, never-ending stream inside of her. My cock simply sat deep inside of her, leaving only the raw feeling of a pulsing, exploding rod to get her off while my seed filled every corner of her pussy, bringing her close to actually leaking my cum out of her.

"Shit! Shit! OOOOHHH my FUCKING GOD! I'm cumming too babe! Give me everything you've got! And Jess! Jessica, MILK MY HUSBAND INTO ME! Milk his balls into my pussy and don't leave anything left in his body! Get me knocked up! KNOCK ME UP WITH ALL THE SEED YOU CAN GET OUT OF HIM!."

I looked down at Rachel's pussy, and lo and behold, she was fucking leaking! Random streams of thick, milky fluid was eeking out from different spots around my dick where I was inserted into her pussy and was flowing down her ass cheeks onto the bed into a puddle on the sheets.

This state of bliss between the three of us continued for another minute or so, the flow of cum that Jessica was milking from me still kept flowing. Rachel and my orgasm kept at a peak in a series of unintelligible groans and moans. Til finally, I was completely out of liquid, my balls actually drained of all their contents, my prostate had run dry, my cock no longer flowing with cum, yet still pulsing and swelling as if it were still shooting. Rachel's orgasm began to calm down and we both started leveling out again. Jessica felt the tension in both of us settling and gently pulled her finger out of my ass and slowly got off the bed to go to the bathroom to wash her hands really fast. While we were alone for a minute, I leaned down and whispered in Rachel's ear.

"Holy shit babe, we did it, you're legit leaking all over the bed right now. My dick can't hold all the cum inside you."

"I know, fuck me that was amazing! You both sent me to the moon and back again. I can't believe we actually did all that."

Jessica came back into the room again, she knocked on the door in a playful manner as if she was asking permission to join us on the bed again, then we both looked her way and laughed a bit, she flashed a smile and raised an eyebrow. She walked back over to our bed, swaying her hips in a way that showed off her lovely curves, and stepped with just enough pep to get her perfectly erect tits to bounce a bit. She half climbed and half hopped back onto the bed with us, I slid off from on top of Rachel and laid on my side beside my wife, making room for Jess to join us in some relaxation. Jessica laid down on the other side of Rachel and started running her fingers up and down my wife's body.

"You two, are the hottest people I've ever fucking seen, and I just got to live out my fantasy with BOTH of you," Jess said, her soft fingers trailing up the sides of Rach's tits.

"Well, YOU were honestly the most perfect person we could've EVER decided to spend the night with, especially with our own fantasy. I mean FUCK Jess, you're a fucking bombshell." I stated, trying to assure her that tonight was much appreciated on our end.

"I hope you don't mind if I stick around a little while longer," Jess said, her hand hovering down towards Rachel's now leaking pussy. She took her fingers and covered up the opening of Rach's cunt and made an effort to fully plug up my wife's lips.

"You asked me to get you knocked up with your husband's cum Rach, looks like we've got to keep his seed inside you for a while and keep your pussy nice and flooded for as long as possible tonight." Jessica flashed a devilish, flirty grin at Rachel, to which Rachel smiled back at her. My wife brought one of her hands up and cupped the back of Jessica's head, then smiled back at me and asked,

"Hey sweetie, Jessica's gonna spend the night here with us. Can you please go get some water for all of us? I want to spend a little time with this hottie in our bed."

She looked back at Jessica as she finished speaking and she pulled Jess's head down towards her face and they both planted their mouths on one another's lips. They shared a soft, passionate, gentle make-out session that looked like it was going to last for a WHILE. I smiled at the scene I was witnessing and got up out of the bed to go get a gallon of cool water we kept in the fridge at all times and a few glasses. The sounds of soft whimpering and crooning moans were growing on the bed behind me, I laughed softly and shook my head thinking, "damn Eric, your wife is one hot girl, looks like you two just started on a new type of journey together. Thank God for open and vulnerable communication."

"Oh, and babe?" Rachel called out to me, I turned around real quick to see her looking after me, Jessica busy sucking on her neck.

"Come back and join us as soon as you can, k?"

She laid back down on the bed, grasping Jessica's shoulder to pull them together again, Jessica craned her head around to smile at me really quick before snapping a flirty one-eyed wink at me before rejoining my wife in their warm embrace.

I chuckled to myself and continued on my way to the kitchen to get the water...it was going to be a long, fun night.