I Was Milked Into My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your wife told me that you're able to unload QUITE a bit out of these bad boys," she said looking up at me while she felt the weight of my balls, rolling them in both of her hands a bit before squeezing them with some gentle resolve. This coaxed yet another small bead of moisture out of my tip. My eyes closed a bit involuntarily, my head tilted back a little, and I slightly bared my teeth as a deep growl of pleasure came up, I tightened my hand's grips on the women's shoulders.

"MMmmMM...Mmmhhmm", I nodded simply.

Rachel and Jessica were looking up at me in my state of pleasure and then looked at each other and laughed softly while Jessica continued to play with my sack. Rachel took her hand off of Jessica's breast and reached my nipple and started flicking it slowly, getting it to harden a bit.

"Oh shit Rach" I said under my breath, I recoiled a bit from the jolt of electricity that shot from my chest to the place deep behind my cock, "fuck babe."

"Oh wow," Jessica reacted as she saw this new level of intensity from me.

"Oh that is NOTHING, watch this," Rachel pinched my nipple and pulled slightly.

This gave me a bit of a head rush and I gasped in and breathed out with a deep, long moan. Rachel, taking this as encouragement and letting my nipple go in mid pull and grabbing it again and pulling at it playfully. My legs started shaking slightly as I tried to keep it together, having my attention pulled from my wife playing with my nipples, and her friend stroking my cock and balls with her hands. I opened my eyes fully and looked at them both smiling up at me, clearly enjoying this power they had over my body right now.

"C'mere you two, I'm gonna fuck both of your tits right now, this cock NEEDS both of your body's attention," I said with authority and pushed them softly into each other, neither of them giving any hesitation whatsoever. They both looked at one another with fire and lust in their eyes.

"Oh you weren't kidding, he DOES take charge", said Jessica as their tits pressed into eachothers. My wife's slightly eclipsing hers with the sheer mass of them.

"Yup," Rachel grunted slightly and her and Jessica went down on their knees, their breasts fully smashed, "I LOVE when he does that shit."

I grabbed a bottle of edible lube that we always keep on our nightstand and squeezed some on my cock, letting a good coating of it drip off onto the floor, clean up was always really easy with the wood floors anyways.

"Get over here Mister and fuck the shit out of me and my friend's tits," Rachel said with a growing sense of urgency. I wanted to make sure they'd be taken care of too however before I went to work.

"All right, you told me that one of your fantasies about Jessica was seeing how her lips felt. And surprisingly, y'all haven't kissed OR touched either sets of your lips," I smirked with a grin that said I wanted them to have just as much too, "how about you guys show each other a good time while I pump this rod into your tits?"

"Really? You wanted my LIPS too Rach? I would've given you a taste of 'em if you'd just asked", Jessica said, looking from me to my wife as grasped both of Rachel's hips, dug her fingers in softly, and let her face drift closer to Rachel's.

"Get over here then," Rachel said, grabbed Jess's waist and copied the move, "I want MORE than a taste, I wan..." She didn't even get to finish her sentence as their lips met in the middle, molding instantly to each other, and beginning to settle into a gentle embrace. My wife immediately moaned into Jessica's mouth and let her exhale come out of her nose, sounding relieved and finally content, some of the sexual tension releasing into her kisses.

I watched with absolute disbelief at the sight before me. Two gorgeous women, one of them my best friend and wife, on their knees with their lips moving gently together, with their breasts pressed deeply and their hands on each other's hips and waists. Their soft moans of approval and quiet sucking sounds of their lips coming off and coming back together. I came up to them, standing to their sides, lining up my dick with the line where their tits were pushing together. I pushed the tip against the meeting point and while holding my shaft, rubbed it up and down, lubing up the outside border of their breasts.

"Mmmmpphh...do it Eric," Jessica said in between her and Rachel's kisses, "get...mmuah... that cock...mmm... in between... mmm... our titties."

"Mmhhmm", Rachel moaned in agreement.

I didn't need any more encouragement and with a little bit of slow, deliberate effort, I sank my dick deep into the joint mass of breasts, feeling how incredibly smooth and supple the skin of both women was. I felt as the sensitive ridge of my cock's glans softly popped past the still erect nipples of both ladies, hearing them whimper a little, reacting to the massage that I was giving them both. And as my length continued its journey between both women, I felt the second pair of nipples tickle the tip of my dick, poking it and then giving way when I passed them. Having lubed up the travel route, it was a slick and easy road when I pulled almost my entire prick out from the depths of their fleshy orbs.

I inhaled through my teeth on my retraction and exhaled with a groan as I pressed back into their tits. I felt as though my cock was getting an entirely new experience, instead of the ultra tightness of anal, the silky ridged texture of a pussy, or the wet, sloppy suction of a blowjob, a two-woman titty fuck created a texture of pure satin. The two of them kept their boobs packed from the sides with their upper arms tight against the outside of their breasts, giving me a perfect mass of flesh to plunge in and out of. All the while, passionately making out and mewing in pleasure as we all enjoyed ourselves in this moment of growing heat. I started to pump my cock in and out of their tits at a slow and steady pace, breathing a bit more energetically as I warmed up my glutes for a night of rutting when I heard a new sound come out Rachel's mouth as she pulled off of her and Jess's kiss.

She inhaled sharply through gritted teeth and tilted her head back, "Oooooh my God... FUCK MmmMMEEEE. Fuck you, Jess," her eyes closing and her smile morphing from one of bliss to an open, gaping mouth as she gasped and inhaled again in surprising satisfaction.

I looked down and tilted my head to the side to glance down below the wall of breasts the girls were making for me and saw what had my wife rolling into a new wave of excitement.

Jessica had been getting to work, having moved her hands from Rachel's hips, unfastened the shorts that my wife had been wearing, and pulled them down to her knees, exposing the emerald green, matching, and skimpy pair of lacey, see through panties. With both of her hands, she had begun tickling and stroking Rachel's inner thighs and occasionally brushed hard against the growing spot where her pussy would be, which was completely soaked at this point of course.

"Oh fuck it, get your hands on me already," Rachel said laughing now, pulling her own panties down all the way as Jessica giggled. Rachel also reached across the gap and started working Jess's skirt down off her ass, "let's get this stuff off you too, IF we can get it off that luscious booty of yours of course."

Jessica helped her friend out by unzipping the skirt's side halfway which gave enough room for the garment to slide down over her butt, exposing it completely. Damn, it was BIG and SHAPED like a fucking Instagram model, her years of work on it did not go to waste. Her pussy was covered by only a thin layer of material from a black satin G-string she was wearing.

"What do you think sweetie?, Rachel asked as she reached down to fully expose her co-worker's pussy, "is Jess's ass exactly like I told you?

"I believed you then, but shit, now I see it from here," I said from my eagle eye's view, having pulled my dick out of the titty fuck I had been buried in to shift my body to get a better view, "and it is just ASKING for attention at this point. Way to work for it, Jess!"

"Oh I was HOPING you'd like it, Eric," Jessica said, popping her backside out in a flirtatiously "asking for it" way, all the while keeping her eyes locked on mine, "Rach, tell your husband to spank me. I get off HARD on that shit."

She started caressing my wife's bare pussy with her fingers as she said this, teasing the very tip of her clit, and then moving around the outer sides of her now moistened labia. She also began teasing Rachel's lips with her tongue, outlining the outside of them with her tongue's tip. Rachel inhaled through her teeth and licked her friend's tongue right back in a flitting gesture. She ran the fingers of one of her hands down Jessica's stomach to her pussy, beginning the journey of bringing Jessica the same pleasure that she was receiving. With her other hand, she grabbed the back of her friend's neck with one of her hands and pulled their lips back together again, she began playfully nibbling on Jessica's plump lower lip.

"Babe, please slap my friend's luscious ass for me?", she said through her bites, "show her what kind of power you're packing in those hands of yours. Make it jiggle the way she likes it."

I bent over and with a controlled, but well placed swing, I spanked Jess's ass in a grazing motion, feeling her smooth skin press into the firm, but bubbly flesh that felt well structured. I made sure to put some strength into it as instructed and her butt wriggled in response, sending the shockwaves to the top of her thighs.

"aaAHH FUCK! Again, please... again Eric!," she pleaded through gritted teeth, both women now in rolling waves of bliss from being touched by eachother, "make it hurt sweetie."

I chuckled slightly and grunted with exaggerated effort as I swung my hand with more force than last time to repeat the stinging gesture. However, this time I didnt just stop at one, I now knew one of Jessica's desires, so I gave her two more slaps right in the same spot. She yelped and immediately bent down a bit on her knees, moaning loudly while biting her lip, sticking her ass out even more than before. Looking up at me with a look a gratitude for taking her plea seriously before looking back at her own ass, a slightly raised red mark of my hand forming in the spot I had just punished.

"ooooOOO shit Rachel, your husband just left his mark on me. Fuck he knows how to take a woman seriously," she said, her eyes coming back to me, her hand coming back up to my quivering cock, a new droplet of precum dripping from the tip. She took it in her hands slowly and began stroking me off with a smile that told me she was thinking about the spaces that cock could fill tonight. I let out a satisfied hum as I put my hands on each of the women's shoulders again, squeezing them to let them know of my pleasure.

"I know, and now I need to feel this ass of yours for myself too," my wife replied.

Rach reached around her and grabbed as much of her butt cheeks as she could and pulled her friend close once again, the two of them pressing against each other, laying her lips back onto Jessica. I could see her softly slide her tongue into Jess's mouth, who returned the favor and moaned in delight. My wife began groping and massaging Jessica's butt, occasionally giving it a jiggle and letting it settle back into her hands. The two of them giggled to themselves as they gently made out with each other, Jessica's hands still jacking off the entire length of my dick.

With a quiet pop and a fulfilled "aahhh", Rachel pulled off of Jessica's mouth and began to stand up, holding underneath her friend's elbows and guiding her up onto her feet as well.

"Let's get ready for the main event hmmm?"

Rachel led Jess back towards the closet door mirrors, Jess held onto my cock and pulled at me in an act of asking me to follow.

"Oh no, you're coming too, it is satisfying as hell to stroke a long rod like this.", Jessica said as Rachel looked at me as well, a look of playful desire burning deep in her eyes.

"All right, let's get this hair out of the way." My wife lined Jess up in front of the mirror and stood behind her, her breasts pressing up against Jessica's back. I stood beside them both, my cock still in Jess's hand as she caressed its length and cupped my balls whenever she reached the base. I started massaging the tops of one of each other their shoulders with my hands. Rach pulled Jess's hair up and into a ponytail and used a hairband she had around her wrist to fasten it. "You're gonna need it high and tight if you want to suck ALL of my husband's cock."

"ooooOOO I like the sound of that", Jess said enthusiastically, Rachel now finishing up the ponytail.

"Well as excited as I am to feel those big, soft lips all over me," I said abruptly, taking my wife into my arms and giving her a hot, lingering kiss on the lips, Jessica catcalled in jest in the background, "I want my wife to suck me off first. You know, perks of the position and all."

"You'd better be careful babe, I know this thing like my own pussy. I COULD end up sucking all the cum out of you before you have a chance to blow inside me." Rachel got down on her knees in front of me, having to use both of her hands to fully envelope my 8-inch dick, and started jerking it off. Her hands slid easily along its length as it still had leftover edible lube from our tittyfuck earlier.

"I want this thing as hard as possible before I mess around with it." Rachel looked back at her friend, who had taken up a position standing behind her, "Hey Jess, would you please tie my hair up for me and take care of Eric while I service him down here?"

"Sure thing hun, you ok with a quick French braid?"

"That sounds cute, thanks." Rachel said as she began kissing and rubbing her lips against the head of my prick. She pulled off and looked up and back at Jessica as if she forgot to mention something, "Oh, and feel free to do whatever you want with him sweetie, he's yours to play with tonight too."

"Don't worry, I'm gonna make him moan for us all right," Jess said with a smirk.

Jessica had already started braiding my wife's hair down the center of the back of her head, careful to catch every strand of hair from the front and sides of Rachel's face, and brought it back with practiced speed. Rachel had turned back to my cock and began slowly sinking her small mouth onto it, feeling the ridge of my massive, swollen head pop through her lips and glide across her tongue.

"Uuunnghh, ooooOOHHH fuuuUUCK babe." I was reacting to her tongue caressing up and down the beginning of my shaft, Rachel had always been such a damn pro at giving head. I grabbed the sides of her face and gently let my fingers stroke her temples down to her cheeks and the sides of her neck.

She started bobbing her head back and forth, sucking me off, taking in a little bit more of my length with each dive. Jessica, having tied her braid off in the back, cupped the back of my wife's head with both of her hands and began gently pushing it forward in rhythm with Rachel's movements, coaxing her to bring my dick deeper into her mouth. Rachel began moaning with delight as Jessica also began lightly massaging her scalp as she assisted with the blow job.

"You make it look SOOoo good Rach. Making me jealous over here, I want a taste of him too." She said, moving from behind my wife, to the side of both of us, putting one hand on my shoulder and the other on my chest. She looked up at me and started stroking my body, up my abs and chest, back down to the V of muscle that pointed down towards my crotch where my wife was working hard.

"Hey," she whispered, I met her gaze with intentionality, "look at these titties. You like 'em?".

I nodded and grunted a quiet affirmation as she took one of my hands and placed it on her perfectly shaped breast, my hand almost completely eclipsing the C-cup sized mounds. I felt the nub of her hardened nipple against my palm as she pressed my hand into her chest, assisting me in massaging her firm orbs. Fuck they felt good, they bounced back fast and hard when I squeezed them lightly. They reshaped into their original half-sphere shape after I tried to grope and form them.

"Have you ever felt fake ones before?" she asked, taking her hand off mine, letting me roam free on her tits.

"Mmmm, no I haven't. Only Rachel's and...well, hers take the cake for sure. But damn Jess, you've got some real top-notch winners here."

"Mmhhmm,: she said with a slight giggle, "I like that you like 'em, makes me feel good about myself to hear a man like you say that."

She started tickling one of my nipples and took hold of it in her fingers, pinching it lightly. I moaned in agreeing satisfaction, biting my own lip.

"Rachel said that this is one of the things that drives you crazy. But I wanna see how crazy I can get you with the help of your wife."

Jessica flicked my nipple once and grabbed it again quickly, pulling it, causing me to groan again and wrap my other unoccupied arm around her waist, pulling her closer against me. She looked up at me with a devilish grin and a quizzical eyebrow raise that said "you gonna do it or what?". I dipped my head down towards her, looking at her plump and smiling lips, she tilted her head up knowingly to meet my speed. Our lips met and molded, not in love, but in a spirit of lustful playfulness with a burning hot fire behind it. We allowed our mouths to settle and shape into one another as we continued to touch each other's bodies. My hand gently massaging her tits, my other hand wrapping around her waist and groping at her far butt cheek, her hand still playing with my nipple, while her other hand wrapping around my back rubbing up and down my musculature.

I felt Rachel cupping my balls and massaging them as she ran her closed lips up and down the sides of my shaft. She looked up at us in our heat and smiled with a newfound sense of pride, a pride that she was the one who facilitated this entire dream night, and that she was the woman who was going to be bedded by this man for life. She then sank her mouth deeply onto my cock and sucked on it with more vigor, this caused me to lightly buck my hips into her face in an instinctual reaction, moaning loudly into my kiss with Jessica.

I introduced my tongue gently into Jessica's mouth, who accepted it warmly with her own, our dance consisting of flirtatious swirls, raunchy twists, and sounds of quiet wetness.

Jessica then shuddered and gasped, having been surprised by Rachel's introduction of her fingers playing with Jessica's pussy at the same time as she was giving me head. Rachel giggled quietly, knowing exactly what she was doing and coaxed even more moisture out of her friend's pussy folds. She was switching between using her thumb to circle Jessica's ultra sensitive clit and running her fingers up and down the length of the labia, opening up the flaps to reveal more dripping juices that only lubed up Rachel's playground.

"You two look like you're having a hell of a time up there," Rach said taking a brief respite from sucking me off, "just thought I'd add to the fun." She looked up at us both as she licked the tip of my cock seductively and continued her play with Jess's wet cunt.

"OOOOoooh FUCK you guys are the BEST!" Jessica said with a giddy, but pleasured moan, "I've never been so turned on in my life." She hungrily came back to my face and sank her tongue straight into my mouth, grabbing a handful of my peck and dragging her hand down the front of my body, pressing herself into me and moaning deeper into our kiss. I reciprocated her energy with my own, gripping her tit a bit harder and rolled her nipple in my fingers while I gave her ass another well-endowed slap, she bit my lip and gasped when I did this.

After a few minutes of this heated exchange of intimacy between the three of us, Rachel pulled off of my dick, sounding a bit breathless.