All Comments on 'I Wasn't Expecting That!'

by BawdyWriter

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another English cuckold wimp writer.

Just what this site needs. Yuck. I am glad I don't have your nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Get A FUCKING LIFE!

You guys who cum here are looking for...WHAT??? Get the HELL outta here and don't come back, you blithering fucking self-righteous MEN wanna-be's. You are SO damned wimpy...limp-dicked, ... oh, to HELL with you all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So she lied to him and cheated.

She's a cheating slut with no remorse or guilt. Seriously no guy would put up with such crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
To Anon-Get a fucking life

Take it easy and slow down before you keel over. This trashy story isn't worth reading or getting all worked up over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This does not belong in the Loving Wives

category. It should be in the Fetish Category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOT STORY !! Well written - ignore the moaners but read my comment ...

To all the guys bitching below. Guess what ? This is a sex site. If you can't handle it then why are you here reading it you fucking morons? The fact you get SOO worked up by it - means that you have serious sexual hang ups. Fair enough but no one else on this site gives a fuck about your issues. People come on to a sex site to get off, not read your pathetic little whiny bitch ass comments. Real men just walk away from what they don't like. So why don;t you man up? Just relax, jack off and enjoy ! . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot Story? Get a life this is a morons tale of a cuck

A slut wife does bareback sex and lets her fuck you with his cum in her. Boy does that woman hate him and herself. Lets go back in six months and see how the medical bills are going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The thing about people getting upset about comments.

Made by people who dislike a story, isn't it every readers right to say they like or dislike a story? just as the upset reader was moaning about people leaving negative comments, isn't HE/SHE doing the same thing? Doesn't that make HIM/HER a total hypocrite?

If the site allows people to wax lyrical about how good the cuckold lifestyle is and how much of a turn on the story was for them to imagine they were being cuckolded, surely it's only fair that people can say how much they dislike the Cuckold stories that are taking over this site? But I guess HE/SHE probably doesn't accept anyone elses veiwpoint in the real world and is probably one of those people who thinks their point of view is the only important view in the world.

But if HE/SHE gets off on such stories, fine go ahead shoot your wad all over the keyboard and then rant and rave at people who don't do such things to these types of stories. I hope you don't bust a blood vessel while jerking off, I understand it hurts.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Unbelievable

He requests that she "MAKE UP" sexy stories about her evenings and she goes off and gets gang fucked and makes a movie of it and she says that is what she "thinks he wants"? This is like asking a baby sitter to take the kids to the park for an outing and coming home to find she has killed them all and she says "I think this is what you wanted". There is no indication she is a woman who would cheat on him, let alone in a multiple partner situation. But poof, there she goes, enthusiastically. And of course the response to this shock, is "Can I join in next time?". And poof, they are real swingers. More development with the characters was needed. Maybe a conversation about doing it for real where she gets a hint from him that it would be OK. I understand that what she did was supposed to be unexpected. Fine. If he said that doing it for real would be a turn on the fact that she actually went and did it would still be a surprise.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 13 years ago
Unexpectedly Great

Don't mind the oral minority here, you set it up pretty well. Not expecting the ending, and not a huge surprise when it got here, it was still hot enough to be worth 5 stars. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
just another loving WACC story

she's a whore and he's a moron

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Wonderful to see all those comments from the moral high ground

from people visiting an erotica site!

It was a fun story and it was okay. It was a bit of FICTION! Lighten up, FFS!

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Fiction !

Nothing wrong with fictional stories as long as the story is a good read. For me I personally like a balanced story and read cuck stories hoping the husband turns the situation around.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Can you read?

For all of you with low scores and/or negative comments: Please search the Lit. site for the definition of LW stories.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
DUMB ASS HUSBAND

if you want to share your wife.. then fine but DO IT CORRECTLY... bring the guy back to your place and watch them...both if you enjoy the erotic pleasures together... send her out by herself is just plain stupid

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous