I "Went Black" Pt. 02

Story Info
Lavar, the Latino daddy bear, penetrated me.
1.6k words
4.7
6.2k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
129 Followers

Lavar enticed me to come back.

"I'm making rice and beans tonight," Lavar told me, after I texted him on a Tuesday evening.

"Rice and beans? You Puerto Rican or something," I asked.

"Si senor. Part black, part Puerto Rican, chico," he responded.

He called me and rattled a statement in Spanish, in a tone and accent I didn't recognize coming from him. I just thought he was from the midwest, or elsewhere, other than the U.S. territory until now.

"Why are we talking on these devices, and you're not naked in my house," he asked.

"So why do I have to drive all the way to Virginia Beach from Norfolk, through the rain, to help you get your rocks off," I asked.

"Me getting my rocks off? Mijo, from what I remember, you came like a bull when we played last time. I just want to make you cum again, or maybe I could cum with you, if you give me the chance," he said. "You think I'm playing with you, but I want that fat ass riding this dick of mine ASAP. "

I was a top. I had no business letting this bear talk to me in any way of making me submissive. Same time, Lavar's dick became a little more attractive once I found out he was part Latin, and the way he made me blow my seed last time kept him on my radar.

"Come over and blow off some more steam, baby," he said.

"I don't usually do this, Lavar," I responded.

"Boy, bring me that ass! I wanna make you blow again," he demanded.

I freshened up, not necessarily douched, but cleaned out the best way I knew how without going through that process. I showered thoroughly then I trimmed the hair on my ball sack, and around my cock base a little, as I loved the sensation of touch in those areas when there was less hair. I'd splash on a little bit of cologne before putting on a nice shirt, jeans, and loafers, then heading out to my car and programming the GPS to his home.

"I'm in the hot tub," he told me via text as I was on my way. "Got a glass of champagne here with your name on it."

I rushed up I-64 from out of Norfolk in the driving storm, just ready to do whatever he wanted me to do. I was spellbound that I jumped so quick at another guy, but Lavar wasn't your average lover, for this older, black bear and I had things in common to include the art of seduction and sexual execution. I made it to his nice home, getting out of the car as I looked and saw that it was completely dark on the inside. I'd become a little intimidated, then he called my phone.

"Come on in, baby," he said.

I looked up at one of the bedrooms to see him standing in the window, blinds open showing off his butt naked body, while he waved.

"Come on up here and join me," he said after advising me that the front door was unlocked.

I walked in to find the house only lit with candles, as they were strewn throughout

Lavar came down the stairwell. He cut on the lights with a remote control, showing off that bear body with a bouquet of roses in his right hand, covering his middle.

"Come move these flowers," he told me.

I thought he was corny, but my dick disagreed. I met him on the staircase, with him handing me the flowers, then we kissed.

"Take off them clothes. You don't see me here naked," he asked.

"Thought you were in the hot tub," I asked.

He smacked my ass as "chiding" me.

"Yes sir, yes sir, I'll take my clothes off," I told him.

I came out of my outfit right there on the staircase, then he had his hairy body pressed against mine after he turned around to kiss and suck my neck, his dick poking me in the left butt cheek, with his hands caressing my body. He cupped my balls with his right hand, and continued to suck on my neck, rubbing my belly, then my dick with his other hand. Rice and beans were an afterthought, as this man had me in his trap, and I would catch his wrath of pleasure in such a way I never experienced.

"Come sit on my face, baby," he said, walking over to the couch.

I did it with no hesitation, straddling my legs, and placing my hole directly on his mustache, with him adjusting himself slightly so that tongue of his would fill me up.

"Lavarrrrrrr," I moaned.

His deep murmurs while his tongue whisked inside of me had me rocking back and forth. He had his big hands on my ass cheeks, even with me trying to spread them to where he could go as deep as possible. This set me on fire, for never before did I ride a face, never having a tongue give me such joy.

"Lick my balls," I begged.

"These big balls," he asked.. "You need more than them balls to be licked; you need to get fucked," he said, as I was reaching over, stroking his dick.

Lavar showed his strength when he pushed me backward and was now hovering over me, with my legs over his shoulders. He continued eating my hole while making me squirm, the effect of his tongue on me causing intense pleasure.

"I'm so ready to fuck," he said to me.

He put my ankles in his grasp as my legs were in the air. He then spit in his hand then rubbed the outer portion of my hole with the glob, before slipping one of his fingers inside and tugging on my prostate.

"Lavarrrrrrrrrrrr," I wailed.

It hurt, yet I enjoyed it, reveling in the role reversal I was experiencing as I moaned, making wild noises.

"Finally got this pussy. You like mmye playing with it,"

He entered me and I wanted to scream, for Lavar had me in such a vulnerable position as he pushed inside me with that big meat. His arms held my legs back as he punched away, his cock head destroying my walls as he slid in deep trying to open me up.

"That'sr right," he grunted. "Take that cock while I pound it good."

I felt his strong hips grinding against mine, the friction of his cock against my hole tearing into me as it been a long time since I been fucked by anyone. I started squirming and wincing, and he noticed.

"Hurting you," he whispered.

"I didn't want to complain, but fuck yes," I said, with a chuckle.

He pulled that meat out of me and I'd feel my hole pucker closed, right before he provided "aid," bending low and using that tongue by rolling it around inside of my agitated tunnel.

"Lavarrrr, that feels good," I moaned.

"You taste even better when that ass is fucked," he said, licking away.

He lapped at my orifice for a few minutes. It was almost as if he was making out with it, his tongue wrestling with my walls as he had me begging to get fucked again.

"No, mijo you can't take the dick," he said.

"Papi, I need it," I whined.

He stopped tongue fucking me, and grabbed lube to lather my box again, as well as his cock, then slipped back inside me. It didn't hurt as much this go round, as it seemed like his big dick just fell inside me. He didn't have to use brute force this time, for he tapped the exact spot that made me "cream," and had my body tingling as I was catching orgasms. I moaned like a woman each time that cock head of his pressed inside of me, stretching me, and me wanting more after each time he pulled out.

"Big, bad top, huh? Look at you, got daddy fucking his boi the right way," he said.

He muttered something in Spanish then revved things up, only for me to catch more delight in spite of him going deeper. I just couldn't believe this man had me taking dick like a veteran slut bottom. He pumped harder, as I could hear the juices swishing out of my hole, feeling it swell. I had tears running down my eyes not because of his girth, but because my body accepted so much that he had my motor running completely.

"You got me ready to break you off," he said, warning of him filling me with his nut.

"Blaze up my cunt, papi," I encouraged.

He kept punching in, his hips clapping against my body again as hr groaned. He was cursing loudly as he gave me a few more pumps, right as I was feeling that hot semen squirting inside of me.

"Oh that's hot," I said, as I felt his babies rolling inside my body. "Lavar, you are one nasty fuck."

He jumped off me and leaned his face in between my legs and on my balls, licking and sucking away at my hardened sack. I started stroking myself.

"I'll be your nasty fuck if you let me. Now gimme that nut," he ordered.

He started 'popping' my nuts in his mouth while I continued masturbating, my body clenching as my baby batter shot straight up, and out of me, landing on my chest, belly, Lavar, and of course, the couch.

".Got damn look at all that cum," he said, right before licking it all up. "Wanna go for seconds?"

He kept licking at my nuts as the remaining cum poured out, then I pulled away after I became sensitive. I laid back, exhausted from all that happened, as he would lay his head on my belly.

"I still want them rice and beans," I joked.

He laughed, and so did I, right before he kissed my navel, and we'd fall asleep.

To be continued....

tchina85
tchina85
129 Followers